Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

79,320 Views | 1090 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Aren't we glad to get rid of mean tweets and a grifter.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Aren't we glad to get rid of mean tweets and a grifter.

Civilized
She condemned Trump and his mob's efforts to stop the counting and certification of electoral college votes.

Calling that a cult is what's wrong with the Republican Party right now.
packgrad
Civilized said:

She condemned Trump and his mob's efforts to stop the counting and certification of electoral college votes.

Is that all she did, or does the truth not matter when it's TRRRUUUMMMPPP? Perhaps you should do a little more research on your cult.
caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Is that all she did, or does the truth not matter when it's TRRRUUUMMMPPP? Perhaps you should do a little more research on your cult.
His cult is Government! Liberals love them some Government. That is the REAL cult!!!!

Give me a person that 50% of the US doesn't like as opposed to their real CULT!!!

BTW, yes, I'm in a Cult... The CULT of freedom! Any person that gets me closer to that, then they have my support, anyday, anyway... People can call it a cult all they want. If that's what it is, then sign me up!

The antithesis to freedom and liberty is Government! I know we all need protections; however, those protections should be on our liberties, that's really it...

And, for those that continue to talk about minorities being mistreated, spend some time in South Africa. That country has gone from one extreme to the other. The cults turned an economically stable country into a complete disaster. oh, and BTW, don't try and get a job, if your white!!! They couldn't fix the ailments of their county... No, you cult followers had to turn it upside down!!!!

Damn near, every country, in Europe, is in a **** situation because of the CULT!!!!

So, get off this Trump cult bull*****!! Look in the damn mirror and realize you are the CULT!!! Bunch of liberal hacks!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

She stood with the cult of "insurrection" so she's a hero to pretindependents. What a nonsense notion and a ridiculous committee.
About that committee, it is important to remember that each party's members on any committee are supposed to be there at the behest of the caucus leader. McCarthy didn't approve her being on the committee, that's a major reason why the committee isn't legitimate.
Marco
Werewolf,nobody cares about the difference since Conman left office!!Most people i kno GLAD he's out the oval office!Since you posting stats,post all of his criminal/civil law suits he's up against!!Tha guy is a career criminal!!
Marco
I bet some of you worship the Conman more than you worship Jesus!!Can't believe i mention jesus and the devil in the same conversation!,THEY DON'T MIX!
Marco
Yeah,he's a GRIFTER!!Ole Joe got that part right!!Sad part,he's conning people out of their $ but when he depart this earth,which he will, he can't take not 1 brown penny with him!!
packgrad
The grammatically challenged poster emphasizes how FOS leftists and pretendipendents are when they try to act like the right is a cult. The TDS crowd literally does not care about how ****ty the country has gone since the election. They just care that Trump is not in office. Total and complete brainwashed derangement.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Perhaps you should do a little more research on what "traitor" means.

Please explain what Liz Cheney did that was traitorous, like Storm and Cary said she was.

That invite is open to any of y'all on here.

How exactly did she betray our country?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Please explain what Liz Cheney did that was traitorous, like Storm and Cary said she was.

It's pretty clear she betrayed her constituents for her personal vendetta. Perhaps you should do a little more research on "traitor", smart guy.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Demoncrats have got Jan 06 pegged correctly. It ranks right up there as an attack on America.......the equal of Pear Harbor and the 9/11 attacks. .............without a single firearm possessed by the 1 million attending.
Werewolf
So glad the Corporate media and our Federal Govt are "on to" Trump the Insurrectionist. Thankful that they made Americans aware of the Russia collusion and attempts to influence Ukraine's investigation of that great Patriot Biden. Then of course, the ridiculous Trump claims about Hillary and those about Obama. So thankful the are looking out for we Americans. Just like now, post Jan 20, 2021.........taking good care of the Homeland.

Watch for the following as they continue to look out for the Homeland and Republic.

- Trump to be charged and possibly arrested
- Global strife such as "Cuban Missile Crisis" type event
- Internet and communications disruptions are possible3
- Cancellation of 2022 mid-term elections with a promise of holding them when the crisis can be stabilized

We're in good hands. So thankful for the wisdom and discernment displayed routinely here .............and the leadership of Civ and Hoke.

BBW12OG
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

The exact same way you and your MARXIST comrades do on a daily basis. You know it's the damn truth too. You just try to finagle your words to where you don't come out right and say it.

But we know who you and your ilk are and what you would like this country to be.

Now goose step around that one comrade.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

The grammatically challenged poster emphasizes how FOS leftists and pretendipendents are when they try to act like the right is a cult. The TDS crowd literally does not care about how ****ty the country has gone since the election. They just care that Trump is not in office. Total and complete brainwashed derangement.

The dude is a complete moron and I'm glad he is a democrat.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

The dude is a complete moron and I'm glad he is a democrat.
His intellectual capacity is indicative of most of the 10-20% remaining in the non-Populist non-Nationalist camp. Then of course there's about 1/4 of em like the CIV and the HOKE....w some obvious intellect but zero discernment. At some point you'd like to think they'd figure things out. GEEZ
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

It's pretty clear she betrayed her constituents for her personal vendetta. Perhaps you should do a little more research on "traitor", smart guy.

More empty accusations.

How did she betray her constituents?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

More empty accusations.

How did she betray her constituents?

Lol. Willful ignorance from the pretindependent.
Marco
"TONIGHT,I SAY THIS TO MY REPUBLICAN COLLEAGUES WHO ARE DEFENDED THE INDEFENSIBLE,THERE WILL COME A DAY WHEN DONALD TRUMP IS GONE BUT YOUR DISHONOR WILL REMAIN"Lez Cheney 6/2/2022!!!
Marco
Trurer,words have NEVER been spoken!!!Marco 9/30/2022!!
PackFansXL
Marco, are you Joe Biden? You act and type like I imagine he does. Just curious.
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Marco, are you Joe Biden? You act and type like I imagine he does. Just curious.

That guy is drunk!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Marco
Nah,i am Donald J.Trump!I talk smack and belittle people,i lie,i threatened people like mob bosses,i delay,delay delay!I buried my ex on my ranch in florid to hide documents,i grab women by their p.... cause i can get away with it,i am twice impeached!
Marco
I was voted out of office in 2020 even though it was stolen from me!!I am a nation devise!I hate people that live in s... hole countries!!I can't pronounce words at my qanon rallies!!
Marco
I lied to inflate my property so i can appear wealthy now i am being sued for it in NY,i took classified documents with me and i don't wanna give back so i can share them with foreign friends!!
packgrad
Marco
I am a dictator!I could never be Ole joe,he to nice!!I am the devil!!!I hope that answer your question!!
Marco
Remember,if you found fault in my language or something not spelled right,i am Donald J.Trump!He's illiterate!!
Marco
Poke fun at any politician you want but leave the posters out of the attacks. Next one will earn you a vacation
Marco
Nice pic of Donald 2!!He look deranged!!Lol!!
Marco
Caryking,i don't drink!But i think you still drink Trumpaid!!
packgrad

Ban??
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Ban??
Nah..... let'em be. Best spokesperson the MARXIST PARTY has.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Ban??
I couldn't take it anymore and I've never blocked anyone. I've blocked for a week, we'll see after that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.