Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

77,839 Views | 1090 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW, you cannot reason with a 4-yr old........I can't do it. Glad you and Cary are up for it.
Werewolf

Oldsouljer
Perhaps you'd find it more rewarding to not engage with trolls and confine your discussions to and with, more fundamentally honest personalities.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Perhaps you'd find it more rewarding to not engage with trolls and confine your discussions to and with, more fundamentally honest personalities.
I think I do for the most part. I Love the rigor of BBW and Cary. when these guys show up
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

LOL... true... I get baited in.. I admit it.

If only Marco wasn't on ignore...... I miss a few others.... I won't name them... LOL....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1557421261747363840
Marco
86wolf,be careful what you say bout DonthaCon!!His supporters might come to your house!!
Marco
You can ignore me all you want but you can't ignore the fact that Donald J.Trump is a fraud!!
Marco
Twice impeached,voted out,FBI raided his home and he pleaded tha 5th!!SAD!
wolfman18
PackFansXL said:

86wolf said:

Donald Trump is the leader of today's Republican Party. He is a liar and a complete fraud. He pleaded the 5th today for tax fraud. He is on record saying if you plead the 5th you are guilty. When will you folks wake up.
I don't view Trump as the leader of the Republican party. Do you view Biden as the leader of the Democratic party?
genuine question...who do you view as the leader of the Republican party?
PackFansXL
Right now the most powerful Republican is Senator McConnell. The Republican most likely to lead us out of our national disgrace is Governor DeSantis. When I say us, I mean all Americans from any political party. I think he would be the best POTUS since Reagan.
BBW12OG
wolfman18 said:

PackFansXL said:

86wolf said:

Donald Trump is the leader of today's Republican Party. He is a liar and a complete fraud. He pleaded the 5th today for tax fraud. He is on record saying if you plead the 5th you are guilty. When will you folks wake up.
I don't view Trump as the leader of the Republican party. Do you view Biden as the leader of the Democratic party?
I view the leader of the Conservatives as the one that aligns with our ideals.

Who is the leader of the left? Please... enlighten us.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
wolfman18
Thanks for the answer. I'm rooting for Desantis
wolfman18
BBW12OG said:

wolfman18 said:

PackFansXL said:

86wolf said:

I'm not sure who the leader of the left is as I've never voted democrat.
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

Ok,Don we got the documents now show me your taxes!!

How about you show us your taxes?
Gulfstream4
86wolf said:

This thread is living proof the Republican Party is one big hot mess. Trump has destroyed it.

You have anything on your party or the job your guy is doing?
caryking
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I think I do for the most part. I Love the rigor of BBW and Cary. when these guys show up
I really only like debating Hokie, Chem, and Civ. The rest, well.. if I feel compelled, I'll chime in. Rich has respectfully asked questions and I have given my answers, so, he's good in my book…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
BBW12OG said:

wolfman18 said:

PackFansXL said:

86wolf said:

Actually, I fully see Trump as the leader of the Republican Party. That said, the Republican Party is very fractured, right now. Yes, one can blame Trump for that and I would agree. For me, that's a good thing…

Nationally, Republicans have won more elections than Democrats and, at the same time, we've lost the country. For me, that says something about the Republican Party. Democrats are good at moving the direction, while Republicans, are just controlled opposition.

The Republican Party needs to get back to its roots. People are the main ideal in this Country and we need to get back to allowing them to be themselves and allow liberty to drive all decisions. I say that, with one caveat, and it's a big one. I'm all about a Free Market economy; however, that needs to be within the confines of the USA. Outside support, within our economy, needs to be taxed significantly.

You want to see a lot of the ills, within our borders, slowly solved… get jobs back in this country and allow businesses to provide jobs to the people. Think about how much that solves our Federal yearly budget.

So, for that, I support Trump because he recognized that and was trying to do it. Unfortunately, the machine is bigger than him, and his ideals threaten the Party System, as we know it…. The Party System, as we know it, is all about: get me richer anyway I can…. To me, that's just flawed!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Pretty much agree.

As far as the "leader" goes.... I believe it is more of a "let's all get along to keep our country from becoming the MARXIST nation that the lefties want!"

Hell, I'd vote for myself before I'd vote for the lefties!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wolfpackrich1
BBW12OG said:

Pretty much agree.

As far as the "leader" goes.... I believe it is more of a "let's all get along to keep our country from becoming the MARXIST nation that the lefties want!"

BBW
I have a sincere question for you. I would like you to answer and not call people or parties names. Because calling people Marxist because they support the Democratic party or sometimes more accurately just oppose Trump is simply not true description of who or what they are. Most of the time they are just Americans with a set of views a little different than yours. Enough of that though.

Here is the question. I ask this question just trying to understand your view point.

What is it that you like about Donald Trump?
BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Pretty much agree.

BBW
I have a sincere question for you. I would like you to answer and not call people or parties names. Because calling people Marxist because they support the Democratic party or sometimes more accurately just oppose Trump is simply not true description of who or what they are. Most of the time they are just Americans with a set of views a little different than yours. Enough of that though.

Here is the question. I ask this question just trying to understand your view point.

What is it that you like about Donald Trump?
The Democrat Party is no longer. When Dear Leader took over and began implementing the Noam Chomsky ideologies and bowing to the George Soros PACs they sold their souls to MARXISM. It is who they are and who their supporters are.

You and the rest of the left can cry all you want about being labeled that but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it damn sure ain't a chicken.

I don't necessarily like Donald J. Trump as a person. And you don't have to personally like politicians like many on the left think you do. And keep in mind, that's a party that has the Ice Cream Queen, Crying Chuck, AOC and the Flunky Bunch, Heels Up "Cackling Hyena" Harris, etc....But they hate Trump for mean tweets.

Click on this link and read. This is why I support Donald J. Trump and will again if he is nominated.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Not one damn thing about him tweeting bothers me. It has ZERO affect on how the government was run under his administration. The whiny little "hurt feewlings" crowd is part of what is wrong with this country. Getting a trophy for 4th freaking place and being told how awesome you are has made this country a joke.

And it has been shown on here more than once. Not directed at you but they know who I am referring to.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
The raid was done to take eyes off Biden's 87,000 brown shirt army. Too much focus was going there.
Wolfpackrich1
I appreciate your reply. Thank you.
How would you reply to the people who are concerned about the environment and his roll back of policies about protecting the environment?
hokiewolf
Wolfpackrich1 said:

How would you reply to the people who are concerned about the environment and his roll back of policies about protecting the environment?
I would say you have to strike a balance between conservancy and economic development.

We need to accept that as consumers of energy on this planet, there's a probability of an impact on the environment, however we don't need to create hysteria and panic. If that's what you rely on to get your policies approved, then you are being very dishonest.

Also, a recognition need to occur that renewable energy can be a part of your overall plan, but it can't be the only plan.
Wolfpackrich1
hokiewolf said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I would say you have to strike a balance between conservancy and economic development.

We need to accept that as consumers of energy on this planet, there's a probability of an impact on the environment, however we don't need to create hysteria and panic. If that's what you rely on to get your policies approved, then you are being very dishonest.

Also, a recognition need to occur that renewable energy can be a part of your overall plan, but it can't be the only plan.
I agree
BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1 said:

I would refer them to the data from more than one source.

I remember growing up the pending "ice age." Did I happen to miss it?

I also remember the "destruction of the Great Coral Reef." It currently is larger now that it has been in over 100 years of tracking.

The people who are most concerned about climate change are the globalists that fly around in private jets and sail on yachts around the world on a regular basis. It gives them some "feel good" cause to justify not contributing anything else to society.

I can send you as many links as you want that refutes the climate change nonsense that says the climate constantly changes and has over the course time. Does smog, emissions etc... go into the atmosphere? Of course. I'm all for wanting to clean up the environment but just as with everything they touch, the lefties go to extremes.

There are no moderates on the left. NONE.

When the left gets serious about climate change they will address China instead of placating to them at every turn.

Oh, and by the way, why don't you look up "rare Earth metal mines.." Also look at where they get the material and how the get it. It's the largest slave operation ever on the face of the planet. But yet the lefties are screaming for electric everything.

Rare Earth metal mining is more invasive than coal, oil and natural gas combined when you factor in the slave labor and the way the mines are stripped and left. The extraction processes create more hazardous waste than nuclear and is a hell of a lot more harmful to the surrounding environment. FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wolfpackrich1
Again thank you.
Gulfstream4
Wolfpackrich1 said:

I would first ask you. What are you personally doing about the environment? You have a car? You have your A/C on this summer? You have vacation plans involving planes, trains, automobiles? How much beef do you eat? How long are your showers…etc?

What are you doing to save the polar bears?
caryking
Interesting

https://gettr.com/post/p1m69mz9254

Joe Biden
Marco
DonthaCon has a snitch @ his ranch and he don't even know it!!Smart guy!!
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

DonthaCon has a snitch @ his ranch and he don't even know it!!Smart guy!!

You are borderline illiterate. Did you finish 8th grade?
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Again thank you.

Hey rich…. I'm do appreciate you getting a reasoned response from BBW. He is fully capable of honest debate, much to the chagrin of some here.

I would like to hear your response to some of the points BBW brings up…

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
Sorry about that. Will reply in a few
Werewolf
packgrad said:

The raid was done to take eyes off Biden's 87,000 brown shirt army. Too much focus was going there.
You are over the target
Wolfpackrich1
Cary, I don't think you can ever get your point across to any one if not civil. But more important you can not hear their view.
So how do I respond to some of his points.
Well with China. I agree they have to be onboard and so does every country on Earth to Climate Change. And yes I agree that the biggest proponents of climate change are their own worse enemies. Fear tactics don't work. (Even though it is the far Right standard play) But just because China is not doing all they can is no reason USA should not.
The so called Pending Ice Age. The earth's shift on Climate have for the most part been a slow thing. But what the earth has experienced in the last 100 years in global warmth has to be alarming.

Rare earth Metal mines. I have heard that the DRC they were using child labor to mine for it. I think that is horrible. I also think companies should not use those metals till that is resolved. I also think they could be part of the solution and help them reform that process. There might be other places that do bad things I am not saying I am fully informed on Rare earth mining. Yes I realize those metals are needed for production of the batteries.

Now I am also forthright enough that I do not think the electric grid as it is now could deal with electric automobiles being driven by a much larger percentage of the population. What I also want to know is if we do swing to that. Which I think we will. How are we going to pay and maintain the roads with the reduction in revenue from the gas tax?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.