Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

80,636 Views | 1092 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Wufpack17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

I care less about the documents than I do about the $54,000,000 in "gifts" given to the Penn-Biden center by the Chinese.

It's just icing on the cake that the Penn Biden center has these documents while the Chinese are so heavily invested in the think tank...

Nobody wants to talk about Biden's financial ties to the Chinese. The guy is a liar and is as dirty as they come. He gets away with it because he hides behind his old age and his momentary mental lapses. But if anyone is honest with themselves, they'd admit that Biden really isn't any different from Trump.

You sure the $54MM represents Chinese gifts to the Biden Center and not the total donated to UPenn from all Chinese sources over a number of years, including years before the Biden Center was founded? What is the total amount of Chinese donations directly to the Biden Center?

It's 54 million DIRECTLY to the Penn Biden Center. Between 2014 and 2019.
Manny Sanguine
Wufpack17 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

I care less about the documents than I do about the $54,000,000 in "gifts" given to the Penn-Biden center by the Chinese.

It's just icing on the cake that the Penn Biden center has these documents while the Chinese are so heavily invested in the think tank...

Nobody wants to talk about Biden's financial ties to the Chinese. The guy is a liar and is as dirty as they come. He gets away with it because he hides behind his old age and his momentary mental lapses. But if anyone is honest with themselves, they'd admit that Biden really isn't any different from Trump.

You sure the $54MM represents Chinese gifts to the Biden Center and not the total donated to UPenn from all Chinese sources over a number of years, including years before the Biden Center was founded? What is the total amount of Chinese donations directly to the Biden Center?

Interesting that China was donating directly to the Biden Center in 2014 considering that the Biden Center didn't open until 2018. Also, The NY Post reported that the $54MM is all Chinese donations to UPenn over those years, not to the Biden Center directly. Still sure about that?
Wufpack17
Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

Interesting that China was donating directly to the Biden Center in 2014 considering that the Biden Center didn't open until 2018. Also, The NY Post reported that the $54MM is all Chinese donations to UPenn over those years, not to the Biden Center directly. Still sure about that?
I don't' think you are using your brain here...

The money was given to Penn, who then gave it to the Penn Biden center. Donations continued through 2019. The Penn Biden center didn't exist out of thin air on a single day in 2018. It was in the works for years. But of course you knew that. It officially opened in 2018, but the think tank really started in 2016. Discussions to open the Penn Biden center started in 2013...

Wufpack17
But, hey. If people choose to bury their head in the sand because a major Ivy League institution and their think tank is receiving millions of dollars in donations from the Chinese, they are more than welcome to.

You would think a think tank wouldn't take such donations from an anti-democracy government like the Chinese, considering their "vision statement"...but they did..

"The Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement at the University of Pennsylvania is founded on the principle that a democratic, open, secure, tolerant, and interconnected world benefits all Americans."
Manny Sanguine
Wufpack17 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

The money was given to Penn, who then gave it to the Penn Biden center. Donations continued through 2019. The Penn Biden center didn't exist out of thin air on a single day in 2018. It was in the works for years. But of course you knew that..
Honestly, I think the difference is that I'm using my brain and not my imagination. You're supposing that in 2014 China figured out that Biden wasn't going to run for president in 2016 and instead would set up the Biden Center and that he would do so at UPenn four years later. That's pretty remarkable. I also take it that by saying the money was given to Penn, you're acknowledging that the money wasn't given directly to the Biden Center, as you originally asserted.
caryking
Consider this…

The Democrats aren't being hypocritical; rather, they are being hierarchical.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Wufpack17 said:

But, hey. If people choose to bury their head in the sand because a major Ivy League institution and their think tank is receiving millions of dollars in donations from the Chinese, they are more than welcome to.

You would think a think tank wouldn't take such donations from an anti-democracy government like the Chinese, considering their "vision statement"...but they did..

"The Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement at the University of Pennsylvania is founded on the principle that a democratic, open, secure, tolerant, and interconnected world benefits all Americans."

The beloved institution of Graduate Donald J. Trump and some of his kids.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

The money was given to Penn, who then gave it to the Penn Biden center. Donations continued through 2019. The Penn Biden center didn't exist out of thin air on a single day in 2018. It was in the works for years. But of course you knew that..
Honestly, I think the difference is that I'm using my brain and not my imagination. You're supposing that in 2014 China figured out that Biden wasn't going to run for president in 2016 and instead would set up the Biden Center and that he would do so at UPenn four years later. That's pretty remarkable. I also take it that by saying the money was given to Penn, you're acknowledging that the money wasn't given directly to the Biden Center, as you originally asserted.
You are trying to talk over your obvious lack of intelligence. Stick to the basics... you know... like the classes you took. Basic. You are painted into a corner again and are flailing about like a drowning cat.

Very suiting for you. You will shill for anything the left espouses. Very telling of the type of person you are.

Pretty sure you weren't accepted at unc-cheat and have had dreams of attending there since you were a wee libbie. I would like to think you didn't attend NCSU but it's not for me to judge if you did. Your ideologies are very much aligned with your dream school. So sad you weren't able to attend but at least you kept the persona of an arrogant, condescending jack a sss that comes with wearing the blue....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
Well they found classified documents not only in Joe's Garage, but in the glove box of his Corvette too. On a side note, Hunter claimed in 2018 that he owned the house where Joe keeps his Corvette. Of course Joe said today that he keeps the Corvette in a "locked garage"...so the documents are safe right?

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
Here is Joe answering the question about his locked garage. I don't think the "locked garage" excuse is in the protocols to handle classified information.

Gulfstream4
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

2nd batch of Biden classified documents found. Hmmm imagine that?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371

Wow.
Where is Manny?

Where is Djoke???

Standby for "Joe didn't mean to break the law" so it's cool….
Guess what the classified documents were about???

Hunter's emails...

That's interesting. Can you point me to a source of information so I can learn more?

If you had to take a wild guess, what do you think the documents could be about?
Manny Sanguine
Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371

Wow.
Where is Manny?

Where is Djoke???

Hunter's emails...

That's interesting. Can you point me to a source of information so I can learn more?

If you had to take a wild guess, what do you think the documents could be about?
So we're taking wild guesses now? BBW made it sound like his assertion was something more definite. He hasn't provided anything to back it up, though, so that appears to be a wild guess, too.
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wow.
Where is Manny?

Where is Djoke???

Hunter's emails...

So we're taking wild guesses now? BBW made it sound like his assertion was something more definite. He hasn't provided anything to back it up, though, so that appears to be a wild guess, too.
A rational guess, you could add. I made a rational guess at these shenanigan being the Democratic machine setting the stage to off Biden.

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Wufpack17 said:

Respectfully, it's mental gymnastics in order not to say anything negative about your guy.
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wow.
Where is Manny?

Where is Djoke???

Hunter's emails...

A rational guess, you could add. I made a rational guess at these shenanigan being the Democratic machine setting the stage to off Biden.
The Democratic machine and the Deep State. Probably a very good guess. Get Biden out so they don't find more stuff buried.
BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wow.
Where is Manny?

Where is Djoke???

Hunter's emails...

The Democratic machine and the Deep State. Probably a very good guess. Get Biden out so they don't find more stuff buried.
Everything the left has accused President Trump of... well.... y'all know the rest.

Tough night for our board lefties... call me what you want. Complain about the posts. Piss and moan about me calling you out for what you are. But what you can't do is prove me wrong.

FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
This fits here.

Marco
Be careful what you wish 4 Gym!!Special counsel appointed,they already investigating!!I agree on everything MG said yesterday and doing!!You investigate you do the other!!Can3 play politics!!But as they say "guilty dogs bark the loudest"!!
Marco
Also,no1 is quiet dey jus taking a look at that dysfunctional,insurrectionist crew in tha House!!They will implode and the Weaker of tha House will run 2 the Democrats 4 help!!U vote 4 clowns,u get a circus!!Sit back an watch!!
Gulfstream4
wHat AH Mo Ron!!!
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
caryking
Werewolf said:

Well, he and his wife did sign huge book deals…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
And are Netflix stars....

Where better to get ideas from than NSA Documents...

Hopefully these conversations won't disappear like the ones from last night.....

I guess when you roll with lefties it's OK to "censor" any comments that don't align with your political leanings.

But yet we are called conspiracy theorists. Nothing was said last night that broke any rules. Nothing. But, there are two hours worth of comments that were removed from the Biden thread.

Unreal.....

Glass can you throw us a bone on why they were removed?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Hopefully these conversations won't disappear like the ones from last night.....

I guess when you roll with lefties it's OK to "censor" any comments that don't align with your political leanings.

But yet we are called conspiracy theorists. Nothing was said last night that broke any rules. Nothing. But, there are two hours worth of comments that were removed from the Biden thread.

Unreal.....

If they disappeared, they disappeared... this might be one of those times where it might be better to just let sleeping dogs lie.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

More importantly than whether or not he has any classified documents... they have to have time to destroy the blueprints to the 2020 election before he lets anyone go through any of his residences... I can only imagine what they'd find.

He's allowed to have the classified docs anyway though... and he had the power to declassify anything sensitive that he may / may not have had anyway. See how easy that works.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Unreal.....

If they disappeared, they disappeared... this might be one of those times where it might be better to just let sleeping dogs lie.
No... This might be one of those times for an explanation. Either we have free conversations or we are censored.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

More importantly than whether or not he has any classified documents... they have to have time to destroy the blueprints to the 2020 election before he lets anyone go through any of his residences... I can only imagine what they'd find.

He's allowed to have the classified docs anyway though... and he had the power to declassify anything sensitive that he may / may not have had anyway. See how easy that works.
I agree on the POTUS declassifying.......and I assume that allows a POTUS to hang on to em'......

If you're suggesting that Obama's house may have 2020 election fraud evidence then I'd agree its certainly plausible. The 2020 election was stolen......it was massive fraud.......digital but also what we could see w drop boxes and mail-in.
Werewolf
Looks like I missed a bunch of drama.
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Unreal.....

No... This might be one of those times for an explanation. Either we have free conversations or we are censored.
If something was removed, I'd like to know what and why.
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Unreal.....

There was an apparently undetected pun and a winky face in that post somewhere... you usually pick up on these things...
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

I agree on the POTUS declassifying.......and I assume that allows a POTUS to hang on to em'......

If you're suggesting that Obama's house may have 2020 election fraud evidence then I'd agree its certainly plausible. The 2020 election was stolen......it was massive fraud.......digital but also what we could see w drop boxes and mail-in.
If I'm suggesting?!?

Oh, I'm not suggesting... I'm saying.

There's electronic communication in writing somewhere working on the coordination by the Dems to cheat the system in 2020... and that's why the origins of covid still needs to be determined as well... I doubt the Chinese were donating to Trump's campaign, either directly or indirectly... but there were others in our government that they were donating to.

Regardless of what Civ wants to "feel", and Hokie *thinks* happened in hindsight... there is no possible way that the Democrats were beating Trump in 2020 without covid... he was cruising towards a landslide re-election.

Press wanted him out as well... just needed the vehicle to pull it off.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Unreal.....

There was an apparently undetected pun and a winky face in that post somewhere... you usually pick up on these things...
Ha Ha!! I was looking on my phone and for some reason the emoji didn't come through!!! Sorry!! My bad!!

Yes.. there were numerous posts that were made and disappeared. Not sure the exact number but I'd say around 10?? or so....

And yes... Hokie was involved and I'm sure he went crying to a mod and had them removed. He has done it before, denied it and then got caught lying about it a few days later when he inadvertently owned up to it.

Cary for sure and maybe one or two others had made comments that were deleted as well.

Not one single rule was broken. The only thing I can think of was Hokie's feelings were hurt and a mod deleted the comments for him.

I seriously would like an explanation on why the comments were removed and under what circumstances. If it is only to placate Hokie then it's a bigger issue that should be addressed by all the members of the board as to why.

Again, it's not the first time Hokie has thrown a tantrum and had stuff removed. He can deny it all he wants. And I'm sure he will. Then in a few days he will slip up bragging about it and pretend he "never said he didn't do that..."

Same ol' same ol' with him....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
U and I r n HUGE agreement here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.