Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

82,839 Views | 1117 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The FBI Raid and Disappearance of Journalist James Gordon Meek Should Chill You to the Bone

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2022/10/21/the-fbi-raid-and-disappearance-of-journalist-james-gordon-meek-should-chill-you-to-the-bone-n646672
Marco
Just want them documents backs,that's all!#
caryking
Marco said:

Just want them documents backs,that's all!#
Which one's are you talking about?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
Team media 101 - when your guy does something dumb, load up negative articles about the other guy
The screenshot from cnn at 7pm.
No mention of how their reporters will investigate Biden for his confidential documents….but the first 6 links are negative about a guy who is not even running for president

Y'all know i have no sympathy for Trump or his confidants but this is ridiculous
caryking
Packchem91 said:

Team media 101 - when your guy does something dumb, load up negative articles about the other guy
The screenshot from cnn at 7pm.
No mention of how their reporters will investigate Biden for his confidential documents….but the first 6 links are negative about a guy who is not even running for president

Y'all know i have no sympathy for Trump or his confidants but this is ridiculous

If he was misrepresenting the financial of a large corporation, he should be charged. If his charges are bad enough, then jail sounds appropriate.

Now, if Trump is complicit, then, the same with him.

Joe Biden
LetEmKnowPack
Marco said:

Werewolf,nobody cares about the difference since Conman left office!!Most people i kno GLAD he's out the oval office!Since you posting stats,post all of his criminal/civil law suits he's up against!!Tha guy is a career criminal!!
Nobody cares about the rise in gas, mortgates, inflation....but what is very important is a former president's document handling. And your post got two stars. Anyone feel like explaining how thats more important to your daily lives than the cost of living?
packgrad
High Travoltage said:

Marco said:

Werewolf,nobody cares about the difference since Conman left office!!Most people i kno GLAD he's out the oval office!Since you posting stats,post all of his criminal/civil law suits he's up against!!Tha guy is a career criminal!!
Nobody cares about the rise in gas, mortgates, inflation....but what is very important is a former president's document handling. And your post got two stars. Anyone feel like explaining how thats more important to your daily lives than the cost of living?

TDS "trumps" all. They are mentally ill.
NCTrafficMan
packgrad said:

High Travoltage said:

Marco said:

You are correct TDS (Trump Defender Syndrome) "trumps" all for some here.
Don the Con has his cult members that will defend him no matter what he does or says.
They bow down to their pathetic orange idol.

packgrad
NCTrafficMan said:

packgrad said:

High Travoltage said:

Marco said:

Don the Con has his cult members that will defend him no matter what he does or says.

You have a mental disorder. Seek help.
Civilized
High Travoltage said:

Marco said:

Who's not concerned about inflation?

Not being concerned with it, and acknowledging that inflation is a worldwide macroeconomic issue with many causes
that the President's actions play a relatively small part in are two different things.

If Biden is almost exclusively to blame for inflation, why is essentially every developed nation in the world struggling to contain inflation right now? Biden isn't the president of any of those other countries, yet they have the exact same inflation problem, and many have it worse than we do. I read last night that wage growth in Japan in some sectors may be 40% year over year.

What exactly would Trump have done or not done that would have overcome pressures outside our control from OPEC, the Russia Ukraine war, international COVID supply chain disruptions, etc. and consequentially changed our inflation fortunes relative to the rest of the developed world?
caryking
Civ, your answer shows a miss in your knowledge. The reason other country's have inflation is a direct result of the US dollar. The US can't continue to print money and not have a direct affect on other nations. Remember, our biggest export is our dollar! Everything transacts back to the dollar.

Also, add in the energy crisis around the world and it all adds up! People doing stupid stuff doesn't help!

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civ, your answer shows a miss in your knowledge. The reason other country's have inflation is a direct result of the US dollar. The US can't continue to print money and not have a direct affect on other nations. Remember, our biggest export is our dollar! Everything transacts back to the dollar.

Also, add in the energy crisis around the world and it all adds up! People doing stupid stuff doesn't help!

Saying something has a contributory effect is fine Cary, and the strength of the dollar is mildly contributory I'm sure.

But even European economists don't point to the strength of the US dollar as a primary cause of their inflation.

They point to the Ukraine conflict's impact on energy and food prices; lax monetary policy over the last decade; COVID supply chain issues; and commodity speculation as being primary drivers.

BBW12OG
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Saying something has a contributory effect is fine Cary, and the strength of the dollar is mildly contributory I'm sure.

But even European economists don't point to the strength of the US dollar as a primary cause of their inflation.

They point to the Ukraine conflict's impact on energy and food prices; lax monetary policy over the last decade; COVID supply chain issues; and commodity speculation as being primary drivers.

And funny how the documents found in Sleepy Joe's closet were related to Ukraine..

Civ you and the rest of your MARXIST buddies would and did crucify President Trump over the documents found at Mar A Lago....

And if I recall... wasn't Sleepy Joe the Vice President then and not President?

Doesn't his son have shady business deals in Ukraine from that time frame?

Keep your head in your... hand.... as always you lefties never seem to find any fault in your party's misdeeds. It only matters when Conservatives make headlines am I right?

Also glad to see you surround yourself with classy folks like Marco and Traffic... birds of a feather my friend.. birds of a feather.

Add in Pinocchio and you have the moral and character equivalent of a bag of poo.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

And funny how the documents found in Sleepy Joe's closet were related to Ukraine..

Civ you and the rest of your MARXIST buddies would and did crucify President Trump over the documents found at Mar A Lago....

Keep your head in your... hand.... as always you lefties never seem to find any fault in your party's misdeeds. It only matters when Conservatives make headlines am I right?

Also glad to see you surround yourself with classy folks like Marco and Traffic... birds of a feather my friend.. birds of a feather.

Add in Pinocchio and you have the moral and character equivalent of a bag of poo.

Manny already enumerated the myriad differences between Trump and Biden's classified document situations.

To be clear, I'm fine with the FBI or whomever digging into the Biden document situation just like I was with them doing the same with Hillary. Have at it and deal with it appropriately if there were consequential improprieties.

But based on what we know today, the Trump and Biden document situations have many consequential differences between. The quantity of documents, multiple about past unsuccessful attempts by the feds to collect the documents, an attorney representing Trump untruthfully for claiming all the documents had been returned when they hadn't, etc.

But regardless, I was talking to Cary about inflation. Do you have anything to add on that subject?
Wufpack17
Never buy into the fake outrage of the left.

So far they've been wrong on everything regarding Trump. They demanded his tax returns, then found nothing. Tried to arrest him for having documents in his home, come to find out Biden has done damn near the same thing.

They are all cut from the same cloth. Dems, Pubs, etc. None of them should be trusted. All of them you should assume don't care about what is best for you or America.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Manny already enumerated the myriad differences between Trump and Biden's classified document situations.

To be clear, I'm fine with the FBI or whomever digging into the Biden document situation just like I was with them doing the same with Hillary. Have at it and deal with it appropriately if there were consequential improprieties.

But based on what we know today, the Trump and Biden document situations have many consequential differences between. The quantity of documents, multiple about past unsuccessful attempts by the feds to collect the documents, an attorney representing Trump untruthfully for claiming all the documents had been returned when they hadn't, etc.

But regardless, I was talking to Cary about inflation. Do you have anything to add on that subject?

So what's the difference in murdering 10 people vs murdering 200?

Does ignorance of the law work as a defense in a court of law or just for you and your lefty comrades?

What you are saying is that it is different because Sleepy Joe "only" took 10 classified documents and that isn't as bad as what President Trump supposedly did.

You freaking lefties are something to behold.

The condescension and self-righteousness you feel entitled to is why most people can't stand to be in the same room with you.

You can spout off all the MSM jargon you want and it is honestly all "hearsay" at this point. You don't know what went on with the FBI, DOJ etc.. pertaining to President Trump and those documents. You don't know any more than anyone else but you claim to be an expert on everything.

Manny wouldn't know a fact from a stick figure. And he damn sure didn't refute anything. All he is doing is watching MSNBC and repeating what they say much as you do.

Keep proving everyone right about yourself and your party... it makes it easy to laugh at you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
Ummm, yeah…bad analogy you chose but if you're saying murdering 200 people is the same as murdering 10, because either way you're a murderer, that proves my point. Killing 200 people is very clearly much worse for the +190 people that are now dead.

Documents ain't murder though so a better analogy would be white collar crime.

Which is worse, an oversight on filing your taxes that you immediately cop to and resolve, or making the IRS chase you for two years and providing them with untruthful or inaccurate information along the way?

Which of those scenarios gets you in more trouble with the IRS?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

That's exactly what Biden said!

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

Ummm, yeah…bad analogy you chose but if you're saying murdering 200 people is the same as murdering 10, because either way you're a murderer, that proves my point. Killing 200 people is very clearly much worse for the +190 people that are now dead.

Which is worse, an oversight on filing your taxes that you immediately cop to and resolve, or making the IRS chase you for two years and providing them with untruthful or inaccurate information along the way?

Top Secret Documents are Top Secret Documents, right?

Who has the authority to declassify them? VP of President?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

I don't think Biden is alleging they were declassified is he?

Trump is the only one making that excuse.

Plus, we all know Trump didn't actually declassify the documents.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

I'm sure you have inside information about the documents!

It also sounds like you are very up to date on the Presidents role regarding Top Secret documents.

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

I'm sure you have inside information about the documents!

It also sounds like you are very up to date on the Presidents role regarding Top Secret documents.

It's not inside information. If Trump had actually followed any remotely reasonable or recognized declassing protocol him and his team would be singing that from the rooftops. Their silence in that regard is deafening.

And regarding being up to date, guilty as charged. I watch a lot of CNN, Cary, and my MSM overlords keep me up to date.
Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

packgrad said:

High Travoltage said:

Marco said:

[learjet31a here] You ruined one site with your hourly TDS and numerous aliases. Please don't come here and do the same. Please.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

packgrad said:

High Travoltage said:

Marco said:

That's Wendy. She has about 15 aliases on PP. All she does is TDS. It won't be long before you notice multiple liberal posters carpet bombing threads with something-something Trump. It'll be her.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

packgrad said:

High Travoltage said:

Marco said:

That's Wendy. She has about 15 aliases on PP. All she does is TDS. It won't be long before you notice multiple liberal posters carpet bombing threads with something-something Trump. It'll be her.
What's up Lear!!!! Glad to hear from you....

Yeah...Wendy is at it here again.... Can't believe Wolfer is letting that happen as strict as the PP rules were!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
2nd batch of Biden classified documents found. Hmmm imagine that?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371
Don't be surprised if it gets worse…

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Don't be surprised if it gets worse…
Oh I won't be surprised about anything with Sleepy Joe. His whole family is corrupt as can be.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

Wow.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wow.
Where is Manny?

Where is Djoke???
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wow.
Where is Manny?

Where is Djoke???

Standby for "Joe didn't mean to break the law" so it's cool….
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wow.
Where is Manny?

Where is Djoke???

Guess what the classified documents were about???

Hunter's emails...

Where you at Manny???? We know you are a coward but come on... show up. Don't be like Chem, Civ, Pinocchio and the rest of your crew.

You like to pontificate how intelligent you are...prove it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wow.
Where is Manny?

Where is Djoke???

Guess what the classified documents were about???

Hunter's emails...

That's interesting. Can you point me to a source of information so I can learn more?
Wufpack17
I care less about the documents than I do about the $54,000,000 in "gifts" given to the Penn-Biden center by the Chinese.

It's just icing on the cake that the Penn Biden center has these documents while the Chinese are so heavily invested in the think tank...

Nobody wants to talk about Biden's financial ties to the Chinese. The guy is a liar and is as dirty as they come. He gets away with it because he hides behind his old age and his momentary mental lapses. But if anyone is honest with themselves, they'd admit that Biden really isn't any different from Trump.
Manny Sanguine
Wufpack17 said:

I care less about the documents than I do about the $54,000,000 in "gifts" given to the Penn-Biden center by the Chinese.

It's just icing on the cake that the Penn Biden center has these documents while the Chinese are so heavily invested in the think tank...

Nobody wants to talk about Biden's financial ties to the Chinese. The guy is a liar and is as dirty as they come. He gets away with it because he hides behind his old age and his momentary mental lapses. But if anyone is honest with themselves, they'd admit that Biden really isn't any different from Trump.

You sure the $54MM represents Chinese gifts to the Biden Center and not the total donated to UPenn from all Chinese sources over a number of years, including years before the Biden Center was founded? What is the total amount of Chinese donations directly to the Biden Center?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.