Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

79,626 Views | 1090 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And here is the other report by the Washington Examiner.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Wolfpackrich1
That is scary. Documents on Nuclear weapons?
FlossyDFlynt
Yea, that's a report that I'm gonna have to wait and see because it's unbelievable to the point where I actually don't believe it. I had read earlier today that the whole situation happened because it was a back and forth between Trump and his lawyers and the DOJ playing a game of chicken over documents for his presidential library and the DOJ called his bluff.

If the report is true, he should face charges. But at this point, gonna need confirmation
Packchem91
FlossyDFlynt said:

Yea, that's a report that I'm gonna have to wait and see because it's unbelievable to the point where I actually don't believe it. I had read earlier today that the whole situation happened because it was a back and forth between Trump and his lawyers and the DOJ playing a game of chicken over documents for his presidential library and the DOJ called his bluff.

If the report is true, he should face charges. But at this point, gonna need confirmation
The guy does everything outlandish....this would be as outlandish as they come, but, would we really be shocked?

**Frankly, setting aside something that was straight political, it would have to be something pretty significant to justify raiding the house of a POTUS, however much one may disagree with their politics. Anything short of something major is just setting up the current admin for a major explosion.
FlossyDFlynt
Packchem91 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

The guy does everything outlandish....this would be as outlandish as they come, but, would we really be shocked?

**Frankly, setting aside something that was straight political, it would have to be something pretty significant to justify raiding the house of a POTUS, however much one may disagree with their politics. Anything short of something major is just setting up the current admin for a major explosion.

Yes, he's outlandish. Yes, he shoots from the hip waaaaaay more than someone from his position probably should. Do I believe he took documents he thought were fine? Sure, I could buy that. Nuclear secrets? Come on. That's pee tape level insanity.

All that being said, if it is true, he should spend the rest of his life in Leavenworth. Just color me extremely skeptical at this point
Packchem91
FlossyDFlynt said:

Packchem91 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Yes, he's outlandish. Yes, he shoots from the hip waaaaaay more than someone from his position probably should. Do I believe he took documents he thought were fine? Sure, I could buy that. Nuclear secrets? Come on. That's pee tape level insanity.

All that being said, if it is true, he should spend the rest of his life in Leavenworth. Just color me extremely skeptical at this point
I know....its sounds cuckoo. But arrogance sometimes clouds judgment, and he's nothing if not arrogant.
But you are right to be skeptical -- we all should be skeptical, but also give time to find out what was really thought to be there.

If they'd wanted to have done it for purely political reasons, wait til he gets the nomination and its weeks before the election. This is at a point where anything short of a major security breach likely gives him a big win and huge outpouring from his base (and even GOP leaders who don't like him would have to become servant to him if that happened).
DrummerboyWolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Agree, I don't believe anything the Washington Post reports. I was just passing it on. I think it's highly unlikely. If that were the case, then why did were they looking through Melania's underwear.
Wolfpackrich1
This is the craziest thing I have ever heard of.
I will not judge it till I know more. But at this point my head is spinning.
Wolfpackrich1
If it was an innocent mistake why not give the documents back when they were subpoenaed?

Hell even if it was intentional why not give them up when you are subpoenaed?

Fudge* bat **** crazy
Wolfpackrich1
Then I wonder what does nuclear documents mean?
Wolfpackrich1
Maybe we will get Transparency from team Trump tomorrow and it puts a better light on this. It is a Washington Post report only
Wolfpack
I'm wondering why he would keep such sensitive documents in his house lol
Packchem91
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Haaaa, when I first read that, even after reading "nuclear", it didn't click. My mind was registering a different meaning of nuclear, as in "nuclear family", which of course made no sense. It never crossed my mind of the sinister definition, because as Flossy said....why would it?

If Trumps team refuses to make the warrant public, it may mean nothing, but it will make his words sound like the UNC leaders, who said they were the most cooperative school ever with the NCAA, but spent years in court to prevent them from doing a thing, lol
jkpackfan
DrummerboyWolf said:

According to the Washington Post( and I have seen another report too), the FBI raided Mar-A-Lago and were looking for classified papers about nuclear weapons. The story is behind a paywall, but you get the gist.

Lmao yeah sure, I figured their narrative would be something like that.
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

Yeah ignore me,i am cool with that!But you keep believing Don tha Con,now i am not cool with that!!LO*****L!!

You're a moron and I'm glad you're a democrat.
packgrad
packgrad
" FBI agents at Mar-a-Lago had requested that CCTV cameras be switched off, but the Trump team refused to comply, according to CBS News, the BBC's US partner. The dispute over cameras did not involve Mr Trump's Secret Service protection team as the cameras are owned and controlled privately, CBS added.
Mr Trump argued on Thursday on his Truth Social platform that there was no need for the raid since he said his lawyers had been "co-operating fully" and "the government could have had whatever they wanted, if we had it".
He also alleged that the federal agents had rummaged through former First Lady Melania Trump's closet and personal items."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62512360
caryking
I heard one of Trumps lawyers, from Florida, that was on the ground, when the "raid" happened. She said the files, that were locked, in the safe/room, were done so by the FBI. The FBI looked at every document that went in there and (I think) they put the lock on the door.

My opinion so far: this is a very dangerous move by Garland and could be extremely damaging to the country, especially since Obama hasn't released any of the documents he took, when he left office…

Perhaps there's more to the story, so, let's see this play out….
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

If you were to take time you will see where I criticize both political parties. I will have discussions with Cary because he does not attack me he asks me thoughtful questions and I give answers. I will call rambles from someone just attacking without a point though.

Where did I attack you?

Not only did I state facts I provided documented proof.

Now, if you consider the following an attack then so be it...

You and the rest of the lefties can't go a damn day without claiming some sort of victimhood.... FACT.

People like you and your ilk are only happy when you are being discriminated against, violated, held back, etc.... For God's sake take some damn responsibility and self-accountability.

That however would get you kicked out of the MARXIST PARTY wouldn't it?
LOVING KINDNESS!!!
caryking
Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Haaaa, when I first read that, even after reading "nuclear", it didn't click. My mind was registering a different meaning of nuclear, as in "nuclear family", which of course made no sense. It never crossed my mind of the sinister definition, because as Flossy said....why would it?

If Trumps team refuses to make the warrant public, it may mean nothing, but it will make his words sound like the UNC leaders, who said they were the most cooperative school ever with the NCAA, but spent years in court to prevent them from doing a thing, lol
Chem, see packgrads post above…. Looks like, so far, Trump wants it all opened, including parts Garland doesn't want opened.

So, please everyone that is *****ing about nuclear codes, etc.. raise Hell with Garland for not wanting to open everything…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
These guys are so desperate that they have already jumped on the nuclear angle, hook, line and sinker... and anyone with half-a-brain knows that if that were truly the case, it wouldn't just now be getting addressed 18 months after he left office...

I mean the sheer stupidity of grasping onto something like that without even thinking logically first, just astounds me... their pure hatred runs too strong.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

These guys are so desperate that they have already jumped on the nuclear angle, hook, line and sinker... and anyone with half-a-brain knows that if that were truly the case, it wouldn't just now be getting addressed 18 months after he left office...

I mean the sheer stupidity of grasping onto something like that without even thinking logically first, just astounds me... their pure hatred runs too strong.
They were looking for Hoffa, Al Capone's vault, the Holy Grail and all the information found in the movie "Hidden Treasure."

Any damn body that thinks for one iota of a second that President Trump had nuclear information on paper, snuck it out of the White House, kept it in a storage room for 18 months and it is just now being scrutinized is a dumb sack of hair.

They are putting a spin on a major Eff Up by the lefties and are trying to save face.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
TheStorm said:

100%. I literally LOLed at the purse clutching.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

They were looking for Hoffa, Al Capone's vault, the Holy Grail and all the information found in the movie "Hidden Treasure."

Any damn body that thinks for one iota of a second that President Trump had nuclear information on paper, snuck it out of the White House, kept it in a storage room for 18 months and it is just now being scrutinized is a dumb sack of hair.

They are putting a spin on a major Eff Up by the lefties and are trying to save face.
And wouldn't that be the biggest process failure in history? Certainly, the codes have been changed. Certainly, some type of randomizer is used to prevent a stupid person from hitting this mysterious red button, next to the Presidents bed, right?

If not, man… we have the poorest processes I've ever seen. Think about having a key card to a building. Once you leave, your key card is deactivated, whether you bring the card back or not. It doesn't work!! I sure hope we do something like that with nuclear codes…

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

I heard one of Trumps lawyers, from Florida, that was on the ground, when the "raid" happened. She said the files, that were locked, in the safe/room, were done so by the FBI. The FBI looked at every document that went in there and (I think) they put the lock on the door.

My opinion so far: this is a very dangerous move by Garland and could be extremely damaging to the country, especially since Obama hasn't released any of the documents he took, when he left office…

Perhaps there's more to the story, so, let's see this play out….
They saw all those documents and then asked Trump and his team to secure them with another lock and then they put the padlock on as they were asked to do. The FBI broke that lock the other day during the raid.
Wolfpack
I guess y'all aren't the type to wait for facts then
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

Lol.

"I'm wondering why he would keep such sensitive documents in his house lol"
TheStorm
Wolfpack said:

I'm wondering why he would keep such sensitive documents in his house lol
And you were saying?

LOL. packgrad beat me to it...
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

If there is anyone who is the biggest "woe is me" victim in the world. Maybe DJT was expecting a participation trophy as he left the White House too. One thing for sure is that it's abundantly obvious that DJT is politicizing this too…
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

That's me questioning the angle, just like you were. If your buddies said it, you'd read it completely differently. Exact same thing Storm said. Y'all are crazy biased lol
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

That's me questioning the angle, just like you were. If your buddies said it, you'd read it completely differently. Exact same thing Storm said. Y'all are crazy biased lol

Kind of like you only wanting people to wait for the facts to come out when commenting on the ridiculousness of nuclear papers being kept. You had no problem with the purse clutching. Practice what you preach and you'll do a better job pretending to be an independent that looks at all sides before forming an opinion.
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

If there is anyone who is the biggest "woe is me" victim in the world. Maybe DJT was expecting a participation trophy as he left the White House too. One thing for sure is that it's abundantly obvious that DJT is politicizing this too…

There, there. Don't let your TDS influence your opinion before all the facts come out. Crazy biased.
caryking
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

If there is anyone who is the biggest "woe is me" victim in the world. Maybe DJT was expecting a participation trophy as he left the White House too. One thing for sure is that it's abundantly obvious that DJT is politicizing this too
Wouldn't you?

Hell, at least you admit that it's politicized by the current administration…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

But Trrruuummmpppppp!
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

Kind of like you only wanting people to wait for the facts to come out when commenting on the ridiculousness of nuclear papers being kept. You had no problem with the purse clutching. Practice what you preach and you'll do a better job pretending to be an independent that looks at all sides before forming an opinion.

Nah, you're right. Go ahead and put your halloween outfit on and play detective then

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.