Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

82,352 Views | 1113 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Establishment D's and Establishment R's are essentially the arm of a much greater global force that has begun to show itself with the WEF & NWO crowd. Their intentions should now be obvious to those with some degree of discernment. Whether its marxism, feudalism or whatever ..........it is about global control by roughly a half million people and their minions.

Then we have the heavy Marxist types like AOC, Bernie, etc. They believe the bull**** that the elite that will actually control the party will provide for them and ensure equality. That equality will exist as 99% will be peasants or serfs...........they start out as useful idiots in buying the utopianism promised to them.

Finally, here in the States, we have the upstarts ........the rebels resisting this authoritariansim. We are called MAGA. Our leader is under assault and I suspect they will find a way to charge him and we'll witness his arrest. Its MAGA that will save this country. We're the last line of defense. Education of others is what we need to do for now. An army of citizens, 200 million+ strong, is formidable. It won't be easy for them to conquer our country.
Wolfpackrich1
And if I told you that your leader cares not about you other than the power which he seeks that you can help him achieve.
Would you think about that?
Question or think about his intentions?
packgrad
Nm. I don't know why I'm responding to this guy. He used to be so triggered about "lies", and now is silent when his party and leader does it on a daily basis.
Wolfpackrich1
But would you question it? Try to unravel his motives. To see if what I say is true or just untruths.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Nm. I don't know why I'm responding to this guy. He used to be so triggered about "lies", and now is silent when his party and leader does it on a daily basis.
Trump is the person that has the balls to take on the WEF/NWO crowd. They already have control of our Federal Govt. This is essentially the 2nd Revolutionary War. I don't expect some of the kids on here to have a clue........post 2000 indoctrinated with near zero independent thinking.
Marco
Gulfstream4,yeah i finished HS and served this great country!!Unlike the Con man you clowns worship!Oh yeah,he had bones spurs and went to Wharton college!!
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

And if I told you that your leader cares not about you other than the power which he seeks that you can help him achieve.

Rich, I don't put my faith in any man.

That said, the infrastructure that is going to be around Trump is going to be far better than last time (my opinion). If Trump is doing all of this for his personal gain, then its hard for me to see that.

Remember, not too long ago, Trump was a media darling. Heck, he was one of five on Oprah's last shows. Additionally, as someone said above, he came out of office with less net worth, than going in. Does Trump have an ego? YEP!!! Actually, name one politician (for that matter, anyone in public eye) that doesn't... very few, if any...

I care about one thing: a politician that acts, with the constitution, being their basis. Other than that, well, I have challenges with their actions. Trump certainly didn't do a constitutionally based actions, when signed the Stimulus Bill, that gave business money, to keep people employed. I completely disagreed with that action. Rich, what did you think about it?

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Marco
Also,i am smart enough to see a fraud when i see one!!Take them blinders off,smart guy,Gulfstream4!
caryking
Is anybody else seeing all these post from this Marco fellow?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Marco
Yeah caryking they are if they read the board!!Why are you mad?I am member just like the rest of you!Jus so happen i am not a Trump supporter like most of you!What's tha problem is?Lol!
packgrad
caryking said:

Just ignore the troll.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

I took him off ignore when you said that...

"Wharton College..." LMAO....

What a freaking dumba$$....

That's all I'll say on the subject.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
packgrad said:

caryking said:

Just ignore the troll.
Which one?!?
Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Rich, I don't put my faith in any man.

That said, the infrastructure that is going to be around Trump is going to be far better than last time (my opinion). If Trump is doing all of this for his personal gain, then its hard for me to see that.

Remember, not too long ago, Trump was a media darling. Heck, he was one of five on Oprah's last shows. Additionally, as someone said above, he came out of office with less net worth, than going in. Does Trump have an ego? YEP!!! Actually, name one politician (for that matter, anyone in public eye) that doesn't... very few, if any...

I care about one thing: a politician that acts, with the constitution, being their basis. Other than that, well, I have challenges with their actions. Trump certainly didn't do a constitutionally based actions, when signed the Stimulus Bill, that gave business money, to keep people employed. I completely disagreed with that action. Rich, what did you think about it?

I think it is part of the reason we have sky high inflation. Now before all the people who call me a Trump hater and start to bash me and the Democrats. For fairness I also think the Biden administration has certainly played a part in that. If you want me to get specific. I will. The present administration sat back and wanted to do nothing to hinder job creation and whole time the economy was burning to hot with unearned cash stimulus packages. Is that the whole truth. Nope. But it played a part.

Cary now we are going to differ by a wide margin with what I say next. I for one do not believe the constitution is or should ever be considered a document that is rigid and can not change.

In other words an originalist. If not accurate just say so.
Wolfpack
It is certainly true that COVID programs led by the administration have caused extreme amounts of fraud and in the end, some inflation. That's the byproduct of over deregulation, to me.

Biden administration refused to raise rates sooner (should have been 6-9 months sooner than it has happened) and that exasperated the problem, too.

Combine that with the macro-economics of supply chain, etc. and here we are.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Lol put him on ignore, trust me
BBW12OG
Biden didn't know... and it appears that the laws are applied equally...LMAO....

Tell that to the left.

Wow... nothing. NOTHING AT ALL.....

The FBI is pretty damn good and they are "hardworking.."

LOL!!!!

Reading his body language and listening to his voice...the way he spoke reeks of "let me get out of here as soon as I can..." His voice was unsteady and cracking...

He has unleashed a **** storm that this country didn't need. He will be gone in a year if not sooner. He screwed up.

I'll bet money that this is nothing more than getting boxes of documents that are meaningless to the world other than stuff that every other POTUS has taken.

But... Dear Leader left with tons more and nothing was said, done or followed up with.

Two tiered legal system.... FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Yeah ignore me,i am cool with that!But you keep believing Don tha Con,now i am not cool with that!!LO*****L!!
Wolfpackrich1
BBW12OG said:

Biden didn't know... and it appears that the laws are applied equally...LMAO....

Tell that to the left.

LOL!!!!

Reading his body language and listening to his voice...the way he spoke reeks of "let me get out of here as soon as I can..." His voice was unsteady and cracking...

He has unleashed a **** storm that this country didn't need. He will be gone in a year if not sooner. He screwed up.

I'll bet money that this is nothing more than getting boxes of documents that are meaningless to the world other than stuff that every other POTUS has taken.

But... Dear Leader left with tons more and nothing was said, done or followed up with.

Paragraph after paragraph and yet you say nothing substantial ever.
BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Tell that to the left.

LOL!!!!

I see you are back to normal....

You had a good run.

Dispute anything I posted above. Anything.

https://therightscoop.com/turns-out-obama-took-30-million-documents-from-his-white-house-and-never-got-raided/

https://thepostmillennial.com/obama-nixon-delayed-for-years-in-returning-presidential-records-act-covered-documents

https://thenewamerican.com/assange-obama-administration-destroying-documents-in-final-days/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-administration-spent-36m-on-records-lawsuits-last-year/

Here is a little bit of reading for you.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Tell that to the left.

LOL!!!!

Sorry that scolding of Biden triggers you. You will get through this.
Wolfpackrich1
packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Tell that to the left.

LOL!!!!

Sorry that scolding of Biden triggers you. You will get through this.

It might if it said anything. Just mindless rambling.
Wolfpackrich1
If you were to take time you will see where I criticize both political parties. I will have discussions with Cary because he does not attack me he asks me thoughtful questions and I give answers. I will call rambles from someone just attacking without a point though.
BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1 said:

If you were to take time you will see where I criticize both political parties. I will have discussions with Cary because he does not attack me he asks me thoughtful questions and I give answers. I will call rambles from someone just attacking without a point though.

Where did I attack you?

Not only did I state facts I provided documented proof.

Now, if you consider the following an attack then so be it...

You and the rest of the lefties can't go a damn day without claiming some sort of victimhood.... FACT.

People like you and your ilk are only happy when you are being discriminated against, violated, held back, etc.... For God's sake take some damn responsibility and self-accountability.

That however would get you kicked out of the MARXIST PARTY wouldn't it?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Don't want to block, so just don't bother looking. Not worth the time.
Wolfpack
So anyway, back on topic… or every thread in the WTC will be about the exact same thing, BBG's opinion

"The Department filed the motion to make public the warrant and receipt in light of the former president's public confirmation of the search, the surrounding circumstances and the substantial public interest in this matter," Garland said. "Faithful adherence to the rule of law is the bedrock principle of the Justice Department and of our democracy. Upholding the rule of law means applying the law evenly without fear or favor. Under my watch, that is precisely what the Justice Department is doing."

Regarding the former part of the statement, it's what we all want, so let's see where this goes
Wolfpack
This might be linked to the case in some way, something to track

packgrad
Wolfpack said:

Why would that have ANYTHING to do with the raid at Trump's house? Literally has nothing had at all to do with it. Lol. This is where the smearing starts. Anything remotely that can be tied to Trump.

Is the supposition that Trump has a list of all extremists loyal to him and they are all working at his directive?
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Why would that have ANYTHING to do with the raid at Trump's house? Literally has nothing had at all to do with it. Lol. This is where the smearing starts. Anything remotely that can be tied to Trump.

Is the supposition that Trump has a list of all extremists loyal to him and they are all working at his directive?

That's why I went ahead and posted it. I'm interested in tracking this and seeing how it actually plays out. It's certainly presumptuous to make a Twitter post like this where the FBI has literally declined to comment. It's a trigger piece for sure, can't deny that
Marco
Don tha Con got subpoenaed to return documents,he didn't,FBI go and take them now everybody that worships DonthaCon upset with the DOJ!!Wake up people,he cares about no one but himself!!GoPack!
Marco
Man attacks FBI ,he won't be able to talk about it!!Now see what happens when misinformation gets out!!People die,Donald!!
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

That's why I went ahead and posted it. I'm interested in tracking this and seeing how it actually plays out. It's certainly presumptuous to make a Twitter post like this where the FBI has literally declined to comment. It's a trigger piece for sure, can't deny that

packgrad
Marco
Donald,you have until 3pm tomorrow,unseal the warrant or stop the lies!1 person is already dead behind your lies, don't need any more,sir
DrummerboyWolf
According to the Washington Post( and I have seen another report too), the FBI raided Mar-A-Lago and were looking for classified papers about nuclear weapons. The story is behind a paywall, but you get the gist.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.