Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

79,590 Views | 1090 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

Clearly there is a push to ensure more people can vote, which is not a bad thing, just happens that most of the people who were not participating before are going to align with the party we don't like. I agree with the risk for fraud, but despite the millions spent since the election to prove that, other than a few small one-off scenarios, nothing.

Obviously, you are missing the point here somehow... one person, one vote and the person needs to be able to show a picture ID (provided free of charge by the government if a hardship can be shown) to verify that they are the person registered that they say that they are...

Early voting was originally designed to make it easier for people to legally vote... but now, with 17 days of early voting in NC it instead gets used (by these local election boards) to figure out who hasn't voted yet... and I'll just leave it at that.

And finally... I've watched every single presidential election since 1980 to it's finish (I never even went to sleep in 2020, just took a shower and went to the office for another day)... whoever won Ohio has always won the Presidential election in this country going back to some insane date... at the time that the election was just getting ready to be called - Trump was up less in Ohio than he was in either Michigan or Wisconsin... Michigan was around 8 or so and Wisconsin was over 10... OVER 10!... and dadgumit, why didn't Ohio flip as well?!? What was different about Ohio than that other group of contiguous states?

Milwaukee... Detroit... Philadelphia... Atlanta... it was a very distinct pattern... Arizona, I don't even care about... that list of cities above is where the election was stolen... you can rest on whatever you want... "well, they couldn't prove anything" yada yada yada which I've seen get parroted around over and over and over.

I watched it with my own eyes... and I'm not a dumbass either. What happened in 2020 was extremely well orchestrated...

One person, One vote, and a State issued ID. Early voting needs to be made available for a reasonable amount of time... three weeks is not reasonable. No mail in voting for anyone but Military, people temporarily living overseas - and LEGITIMATE health issues. No OPEN mail-in voting.

EDITED TO ADD: And not ONE DAMN THING that Donald J. Trump has ever said, has had any impact of my opinion of the election. I. watched. it. myself.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Clearly there is a push to ensure more people can vote, which is not a bad thing, just happens that most of the people who were not participating before are going to align with the party we don't like. I agree with the risk for fraud, but despite the millions spent since the election to prove that, other than a few small one-off scenarios, nothing.

Obviously, you are missing the point here somehow... one person, one vote and the person needs to be able to show a picture ID (provided free of charge by the government if a hardship can be shown) to verify that they are the person registered that they say that they are...

Early voting was originally designed to make it easier for people to legally vote... but now, with 17 days of early voting in NC it instead gets used (by these local election boards) to figure out who hasn't voted yet... and I'll just leave it at that.

And finally... I've watched every single presidential election since 1980 to it's finish (I never even went to sleep in 2020, just took a shower and went to the office for another day)... whoever won Ohio has always won the Presidential election in this country going back to some insane date... at the time that the election was just getting ready to be called Trump was up less in Ohio than he was in either Michigan or Wisconsin... Michigan was around 8 or so and Wisconsin was over 10... OVER 10!... and dadgumit, why didn't Ohio flip as well?!? What was different about Ohio than that other group of contiguous states?

Milwaukee... Detroit... Philadelphia... Atlanta... it was a very distinct pattern... Arizona, I don't even care about... that list of cities above is where the election was stolen... you can rest on whatever you want... "well, they couldn't prove anything" yada yada yada which I've seen get parroted around over and over and over.

I watched it with my own eyes... and I'm not a dumbass either. What happened in 2020 was extremely well orchestrated...

One person, One vote, and a State issued ID. Early voting needs to be made available for a reasonable amount of time... three weeks is not reasonable. No mail in voting for anyone but Military, people temporarily living overseas - and LEGITIMATE health issues. No OPEN mail-in voting.
Great freaking post....... But... but.... "the 61 lawsuits were dismissed...."

Dismissed before ANY investigation. When Wisconsin finished their investigation they found major issues. You can clamor all you want on how the elections are fair and square.

Just explain why the only cities that we EVER have problems with are 100% run by lefties from top to bottom, always come in with results well past everyone else and the tallies always go heavily toward the MARXIST PARTY'S candidate?

I'm sure I'll get plenty replies from my faithful comrades.. just like I did when I just posted the "Top 12 Lefty Hoaxes" about President Trump....

Heads in the sand once again when faced with the facts.

Oh, where is the "I dare you" poster to come and refute the fact that the 12 hoaxes I posted were legit.... guess he's in same place he was when his gun violence BS got smacked down like a fly on a window.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackMom
Glasswolf said:

This one is heading towards lock down unless this bull**** name calling, finger pointing and labeling stops. On both sides. I had my 1st chemo treatment today and this is not the reading material I wanted. Those of you able to do so can take this back to the Brickyard on PP
Sorry to hear that, Glass. Prayers that the treatment will go easy on you and be successful.
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

And finally... I've watched every single presidential election since 1980 to it's finish (I never even went to sleep in 2020, just took a shower and went to the office for another day)... whoever won Ohio has always won the Presidential election in this country going back to some insane date... at the time that the election was just getting ready to be called Trump was up less in Ohio than he was in either Michigan or Wisconsin... Michigan was around 8 or so and Wisconsin was over 10... OVER 10!... and dadgumit, why didn't Ohio flip as well?!? What was different about Ohio than that other group of contiguous states?

Dismissed before ANY investigation. When Wisconsin finished their investigation they found major issues. You can clamor all you want on how the elections are fair and square.

Just explain why the only cities that we EVER have problems with are 100% run by lefties from top to bottom, always come in with results well past everyone else and the tallies always go heavily toward the MARXIST PARTY'S candidate?

I'm sure I'll get plenty replies from my faithful comrades.. just like I did when I just posted the "Top 12 Lefty Hoaxes" about President Trump....

Oh, where is the "I dare you" poster to come and refute the fact that the 12 hoaxes I posted were legit.... guess he's in same place he was when his gun violence BS got smacked down like a fly on a window.
I'm truly touched that you are now keeping track of my posting habits. I was offline last night and busy this morning. I'll respond directly to one or two posts above as I have time.

It's unfortunate that this thread has devolved away from the original topic, but I suppose that is par for the course here. I thought, for the most part, that the focused discussion of the Mar-a-Lago search was interesting and productive.

BTW, still looking out for a post with evidence that Obama ran off with 30 million pages of documents. Hope I didn't miss it or that you didn't forget about it.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

I'm truly touched that you are now keeping track of my posting habits. I was offline last night and busy this morning. I'll respond directly to one or two posts above as I have time.

It's unfortunate that this thread has devolved away from the original topic, but I suppose that is par for the course here. I thought, for the most part, that the focused discussion of the Mar-a-Lago search was interesting and productive.

BTW, still looking out for a post with evidence that Obama ran off with 30 million pages of documents. Hope I didn't miss it or that you didn't forget about it.
I responded. You and your "semantics" are hilarious.

If they have President Trump dead to rights why are they keeping the affidavit sealed? Why won't they release it? And if it was such a "dire threat" to National Security why did it take them 18 months to get them?

Also, read the above posts... just because a document is labeled "Top Secret" etc... doesn't mean it still is as YOU implied numerous times.

It would be like putting water in a milk jug and still calling it milk. That's what you are saying to push your anti-Trump narrative.

Go catch up on your MSM overlord talking points so you'll be able to post something. Take notes for sure...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

And finally... I've watched every single presidential election since 1980 to it's finish (I never even went to sleep in 2020, just took a shower and went to the office for another day)... whoever won Ohio has always won the Presidential election in this country going back to some insane date... at the time that the election was just getting ready to be called - Trump was up less in Ohio than he was in either Michigan or Wisconsin... Michigan was around 8 or so and Wisconsin was over 10... OVER 10!... and dadgumit, why didn't Ohio flip as well?!? What was different about Ohio than that other group of contiguous states?

EDITED TO ADD: And not ONE DAMN THING that Donald J. Trump has ever said, has had any impact of my opinion of the election. I. watched. it. myself.
Good post!!
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

I'm not missing any point. I actually agree that personal ID should be required and think there should be some time limits on duration of voting.

As for the rest....I'm sorry, it doesn't matter what you think. Or how many elections you've watched. It actually does matter what you can prove. I don't mean that in a flippant way, but it is reality. We are trained to think negatively in such situations...that doesn't mean it actually happened.

Look, I went to bed happy too....thinking how much fun it was going to be to watch the CNN talking heads choke on their confidence. But even when I went to bed, there was a trend starting in the outstanding votes in the big city.

I fully appreciate how, on the surface it seems fishy. That was my first reaction. But we're in 2020 --- I'm sorry but I don't believe that the # of people required to pull off that massive of a fraud across that many cities would stay quiet over this time.
There are no secrets anymore. I'm sure Trump's folks have been beating the bushes willing to pay someone to come forward with "the truth" if that existed.

ETA: As for the OH link --- come on, I know you know the past doesn't predict the future. Half the people who voted in those previous OH elections are our neighbors here now. Demographics have changed....i don't you can necessarily count on the past 20 elections in OH as a predictor for how things are going to turn out in the future
Manny Sanguine
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

... at the time that the election was just getting ready to be called - Trump was up less in Ohio than he was in either Michigan or Wisconsin... Michigan was around 8 or so and Wisconsin was over 10... OVER 10!... and dadgumit, why didn't Ohio flip as well?!? What was different about Ohio than that other group of contiguous states?

This one is easy.

In the months prior to the general election in 202, it was well known and accepted that absentee/early votes were likely to heavily favor democrats and that same-day votes were likely to heavily favor republicans. This was true across most jurisdictions, including the so-called "battleground" states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-dominate-mail-in-ballot-requests-swing-states

However, different states handled absentee/early ballots differently, which caused differences in when absentee/early votes were added to the totals.

For example, in Ohio, absentee/early ballots were processed and counted as they were received, but the totals were not made public until the polls closed. That meant that the democrat advantage in absentee/early votes was reflected in the vote totals soon after the polls closed.

https://ballotpedia.org/Processing,_counting,_and_challenging_absentee/mail-in_ballots_in_Ohio,_2020

In contrast, in Michigan, absentee/early ballots were not processed or counted until Election Day. The slow manual process meant that the democrat advantage in absentee/early votes was not reflected in the vote totals until much later in the evening/night.

https://ballotpedia.org/Processing,_counting,_and_challenging_absentee/mail-in_ballots_in_Michigan,_2020

Nothing nefarious or mysterious. In one state, Michigan, ballots favoring republicans were counted earlier than ballots favoring democrats. In the other, Ohio, ballots favoring democrats were counted earlier than ballots favoring republicans.
Werewolf
^^ Many Chinese and Russian citizens of the Mao and Stalin regime couldn't prove anything that went on then either. Many peasants of the medieval times couldn't prove injustices then either.

Amazing that you insist that this must be proved with the Corporate media is corrupt and controlled by those that perpetuate the criminal Establishment activities. Some reasonable level of discernment is required by some of you youngsters.....and its just not there. Taught not to think.
Werewolf
Manny Sanguine said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

... at the time that the election was just getting ready to be called - Trump was up less in Ohio than he was in either Michigan or Wisconsin... Michigan was around 8 or so and Wisconsin was over 10... OVER 10!... and dadgumit, why didn't Ohio flip as well?!? What was different about Ohio than that other group of contiguous states?

This one is easy.

In the months prior to the general election in 202, it was well known and accepted that absentee/early votes were likely to heavily favor democrats and that same-day votes were likely to heavily favor republicans. This was true across most jurisdictions, including the so-called "battleground" states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-dominate-mail-in-ballot-requests-swing-states

However, different states handled absentee/early ballots differently, which caused differences in when absentee/early votes were added to the totals.

For example, in Ohio, absentee/early ballots were processed and counted as they were received, but the totals were not made public until the polls closed. That meant that the democrat advantage in absentee/early votes was reflected in the vote totals soon after the polls closed.

https://ballotpedia.org/Processing,_counting,_and_challenging_absentee/mail-in_ballots_in_Ohio,_2020

In contrast, in Michigan, absentee/early ballots were not processed or counted until Election Day. The slow manual process meant that the democrat advantage in absentee/early votes was not reflected in the vote totals until much later in the evening/night.

https://ballotpedia.org/Processing,_counting,_and_challenging_absentee/mail-in_ballots_in_Michigan,_2020

Nothing nefarious or mysterious. In one state, Michigan, ballots favoring republicans were counted earlier than ballots favoring democrats. In the other, Ohio, ballots favoring democrats were counted earlier than ballots favoring republicans.

Yep, there were so many votes that Mules had to deliver them in bulk. But from where? The level of corruption is overwhelming. 2022 matters not, 2024 neither. Fix the criminal 2020 vote or forever lose our Republic.
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

If they have President Trump dead to rights why are they keeping the affidavit sealed? Why won't they release it? And if it was such a "dire threat" to National Security why did it take them 18 months to get them?

Also, read the above posts... just because a document is labeled "Top Secret" etc... doesn't mean it still is as YOU implied numerous times.

It would be like putting water in a milk jug and still calling it milk. That's what you are saying to push your anti-Trump narrative.

Go catch up on your MSM overlord talking points so you'll be able to post something. Take notes for sure...
I went back and looked at all of your posts in this thread since noon yesterday. Lots of assertions about Obama and 30 million pages of documents but no links to any actual evidence. Maybe you posted it in another thread? At this point, I'll just assume there is no evidence, and let it go at that.

As for the affidavit, as far as I can tell, it would be highly unusual for such an affidavit to be made public in an on-going investigation - both to protect the investigation and to protect the privacy of anyone mentioned in the affidavit. If/when someone is indicted, the affidavit will be provided to the indicted party. Perhaps you have some sourse of information showing that it would be normal/expected for such an affidavit to be made public at this point? (Or perhaps not.)

I was VERY carefull about how I described the documents removed during the search as bearing markings indicating certain classification levels. I did not characterize the information contained in them in any way. However, I think it is worth noting that the DOJ, in their filing yesterday after having had the opportunity to review the documents, continues to characterize them as containing sensitive information. Neither of us knows anything that contradicts that. (I actually think it's more like putting milk in a milk jug and putting the jug in a field for two weeks. Is it still milk at that point?)
BBW12OG
Quote:

As for the affidavit, as far as I can tell, it would be highly unusual for such an affidavit to be made public in an on-going investigation - both to protect the investigation and to protect the privacy of anyone mentioned in the affidavit. If/when someone is indicted, the affidavit will be provided to the indicted party. Perhaps you have some sourse of information showing that it would be normal/expected for such an affidavit to be made public at this point? (Or perhaps not.)
As far as I can tell you once again are doing as much speculation and opinion writing as anyone else but yet claiming and coming off as your words are rock solid, not to be questioned truths....

Perhaps you have some "source" of information that says otherwise.

Oh... and not to mention the fact that the affidavit being served is on a former President's personal residence, was done while he was gone, security cameras were required to be turned off and it was done by someone who he personally prevented from advancing their career to the highest court in the land.

Nah.... nothing to see here. Like with the Dear Leader discussion, you're twisting in the wind and playing the semantics game with not one shred of factual evidence to beyond a shadow of a doubt prove your claim.

Good job with repeating the MSM talking points though. Predictable. I flipped on the TV in my office just for ****s and giggles to see what your reply would be. Low and behold... the talking heads on CNN And MSNBC were commenting on how "it's uncommon for the affidavits to be unsealed..."

Genius I tell you... straight up genius.

With a "person of interest" at this high level, the political implications of the raid and the close proximity to the mid-term elections I, along with about 75 million other Americans, can see through the BS and see that they better come up with something bigger than a few overlooked documents.

What about the nuclear codes/information? Have you given up on that storyline already? Curious to see your take on the 12 other hoaxes that you and your party have perpetrated over the last 6+ years.... How'd those pan out Charlie Brown? Lucy is gonna yank that football again!

But, like a good little follower, you'll be onto the next "we got 'em this time" hoax.... sad life you must lead where a man that did more for this country than your God King Obama ever did or ever intended to in four years than he did in 8.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
I agree with you except your last point. There is an over classification of documents in the federal government. I will be highly surprised if these documents contain anything special or truly state secrets.

I believe for whatever reason this was done to provoke a response from Trump and that's all. There will be no charges. Hell of Sandy Berger can actually stuff documents in his pants and socks in an attempt to change the recorded history and not go to jail then no one is ever going to go to jail for this charge.
Manny Sanguine
BBW12OG said:

Quote:

As far as I can tell you once again are doing as much speculation and opinion writing as anyone else but yet claiming and coming off as your words are rock solid, not to be questioned truths....

Oh... and not to mention the fact that the affidavit being served is on a former President's personal residence, was done while he was gone, security cameras were required to be turned off and it was done by someone who he personally prevented from advancing their career to the highest court in the land.

Nah.... nothing to see here. Like with the Dear Leader discussion, you're twisting in the wind and playing the semantics game with not one shred of factual evidence to beyond a shadow of a doubt prove your claim.

Good job with repeating the MSM talking points though. Predictable. I flipped on the TV in my office just for ****s and giggles to see what your reply would be. Low and behold... the talking heads on CNN And MSNBC were commenting on how "it's uncommon for the affidavits to be unsealed..."

With a "person of interest" at this high level, the political implications of the raid and the close proximity to the mid-term elections I, along with about 75 million other Americans, can see through the BS and see that they better come up with something bigger than a few overlooked documents.

What about the nuclear codes/information? Have you given up on that storyline already? Curious to see your take on the 12 other hoaxes that you and your party have perpetrated over the last 6+ years.... How'd those pan out Charlie Brown? Lucy is gonna yank that football again!

But, like a good little follower, you'll be onto the next "we got 'em this time" hoax.... sad life you must lead where a man that did more for this country than your God King Obama ever did or ever intended to in four years than he did in 8.
Gee, sorry for the typo.

As for the security cameras, Trump's attorney says that she and the Trump family watched the entire search on the security camera feeds. Not sure where your information comes from. For now, on this point, I'll believe her.

I take it that because I'm not the only person saying that releasing the affidavit would be unusual, I am somehow suspect. I would think it would be the opposite, and that my statement would be less credible if I was the only person saying it. I also assume you don't have any information showing that keeping such affidavits sealed isn't the normal course at this point. Again, I'll just assume there isn't any such information and leave it at that.

Might drop back in here later, but for now you'll just have to carry on by yourself.
BBW12OG
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Quote:

Gee, sorry for the typo.

As for the security cameras, Trump's attorney says that she and the Trump family watched the entire search on the security camera feeds. Not sure where your information comes from. For now, on this point, I'll believe her.

I take it that because I'm not the only person saying that releasing the affidavit would be unusual, I am somehow suspect. I would think it would be the opposite, and that my statement would be less credible if I was the only person saying it. I also assume you don't have any information showing that keeping such affidavits sealed isn't the normal course at this point. Again, I'll just assume there isn't any such information and leave it at that.

Might drop back in here later, but for now you'll just have to carry on by yourself.
Spinning in the wind aren't you big guy??? LOL....

Am I the only one saying it is very strange and telling for them to have SO much damning information and the only thing that has leaked out is that "(sic) Trump took nuclear documents and stored them in a closet at Mar-A-Lago..."

Notice you blew that one off as well. I also assume that you have little to no facts to support your claims just here say that you are getting from the MSM. Didn't deny that either did you?

Don't blame you for leaving... you damn sure didn't address the previous 12 hoaxes. Just hit and run like you did on the mass shooting/gun control discussion. When you get called out for not having jack squat to support your position you run and hide.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be back to kick that football again when the next big hoax comes out. Have a good one Charlie Brown... Lucy will be here waiting for you to finally nail that kick!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I agree with you except your last point. There is an over classification of documents in the federal government. I will be highly surprised if these documents contain anything special or truly state secrets.

I believe for whatever reason this was done to provoke a response from Trump and that's all. There will be no charges. Hell of Sandy Berger can actually stuff documents in his pants and socks in an attempt to change the recorded history and not go to jail then no one is ever going to go to jail for this charge.
I would like to change one of your words, in the following statement, that I 100% agree with...

There is an over classification of documents in "our" federal government
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

I went back and looked at all of your posts in this thread since noon yesterday. Lots of assertions about Obama and 30 million pages of documents but no links to any actual evidence. Maybe you posted it in another thread? At this point, I'll just assume there is no evidence, and let it go at that.

I was VERY carefull about how I described the documents removed during the search as bearing markings indicating certain classification levels. I did not characterize the information contained in them in any way. However, I think it is worth noting that the DOJ, in their filing yesterday after having had the opportunity to review the documents, continues to characterize them as containing sensitive information. Neither of us knows anything that contradicts that. (I actually think it's more like putting milk in a milk jug and putting the jug in a field for two weeks. Is it still milk at that point?)
Although you are probably correct (bolded statement above), it might be prudent to release the affidavit(s) as this is already out of control, from both talking points. Furthermore, with the unprecedented nature of this "raid", the current administration (and DOJ) needs to squelch the rhetoric by showing their cards.

That said, the skeptic, in me, doesn't believe they will do anything to help heel wounds of their bosses (the people)

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Although you are probably correct (bolded statement above), it might be prudent to release the affidavit(s) as this is already out of control, from both talking points. Furthermore, with the unprecedented nature of this "raid", the current administration (and DOJ) needs to squelch the rhetoric by showing their cards.

That said, the skeptic, in me, doesn't believe they will do anything to help heel wounds of their bosses (the people)
File this under "Hoax 13."

Does anyone with an IQ over 35 honestly believe that if they didn't already have something on President Trump they would have "leaked" the information to the MSM propaganda machine? Come on.... how gullible are some of you?

They have been after this man for 6+ years and what do you have to show for it? Tennis elbow from yanking it every time you watch Nicole "Turkey Neck" Wallace on MSDNC talk about "we got him this time..?"

Seriously... if they had the goods we'd all know about it by now. Even the MSM pundits outside of the idiots on MSDNC have slacked off the story opting for the climate change BS that Project Veritas exposed and said they'd be talking about come midterms.

Good luck.. still waiting on you lefties to explain the previous 12 hoaxes and justify them!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
I disagree with your choice of the word "raid". Compared to other search warrant executions, this was far from a raid. They showed up mid-morning, they tried to be conspicuous by not wearing those FBI jackets.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I disagree with your choice of the word "raid". Compared to other search warrant executions, this was far from a raid. They showed up mid-morning, they tried to be conspicuous by not wearing those FBI jackets.
I completely agree...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

For what it's worth - and if you even care what I think - I don't condone any of this Civil War talk whatsoever... I can see how some people might feel that way, but I think it's very dangerous rhetoric and I don't subscribe to it in any way, shape of form...

Now, if we can't have free and fair elections (one person, one vote) anymore going forward, then that becomes a different issue.

ETA: You were acting as if people still talk like that about Russia, and I was trying to figure out if you were serious or not...
No, but you're old enough to remember that kind of foolish talk. Heck, i know I said it it when i was a kid. But then you grow up and realize the impact of such actions and that this isn't Hollywood (Red Dawn!!).

100% agree with the point you made in the first para -- that was really my point, that the talk is just dangerous.

And as for the 2nd para -- clearly there is a push to ensure more people can vote, which is not a bad thing, just happens that most of the people who were not participating before are going to align with the party we don't like. I agree with the risk for fraud, but despite the millions spent since the election to prove that, other than a few small one-off scenarios, nothing.

I wouldn't say nothing. Elections not conducted strictly according to law are a problem. When there's a security breach, one has to assume worst case scenario. The Wisconsin Supreme Court acknowledging that Wisconsin election laws were not conducted lawfully, that constitutes a breach. Gross deviations from accepted practices, policies, and statutory guidance were observed in other states as well. For a time in the military, I investigated fraud and in the detection of fraud, there are a lot of tell-tale signatures. One of them is willful and deliberate obfuscation with the intent to forestall examination of evidence, and there was a lot of that coming from the Fulton and Maricopa county elections authorities.
In about 2014 the state of AZ changed the requirement for information shown on voting registration rolls to only list the year of birth.....and not the actual birthday....to make it more difficult to verify the actual person voting. I don't know how that applies to the damn drop boxes......
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I completely agree...

Too funny and great retort. Unreal there needs to be any convincing.

As we jump from one revelation to another.........no ability to connect the dots. Sad, unfortunately true.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I completely agree...

Too funny and great retort. Unreal there needs to be any convincing.

As we jump from one revelation to another.........no ability to connect the dots. Sad, unfortunately true.
the blinders the MARXISTS wear are strong.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
bigeric
Isn't that is the Secret Service, rather than the FBI.
hokiewolf
bigeric said:

yes
Werewolf

https://gettr.com/post/p1m0pb2555d

Packchem91
bigeric said:

Lol…oops.
Are we supposed to say #squirrel here, or something like that?

caryking
hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes
So what? Who asked them to be there? Certainly not Trump, right?

Joe Biden
bigeric
Trump has Secret Service protection around the clock.

And they are not under the DOJ.

Trump, and all ex-Presidents and families receive lifetime protection.
Packchem91
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

Doesn't he always have SS coverage?
Glasswolf
bigeric said:

Trump has Secret Service protection around the clock.

And they are not under the DOJ.

Trump, and all ex-Presidents and families receive lifetime protection.
Former Presidents can refuse SS details as did Nixon
bigeric
I knew the President cannot refuse the protection, but overlooked whether the former Presidents could.
Thanks for the heads up.
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

For those of you not paying real close attention, Trump has a massive SS detail.........unlike any other prior former POTUS. I can't figure that one out :-).
Glasswolf
bigeric said:

I knew the President cannot refuse the protection, but overlooked whether the former Presidents could.
Thanks for the heads up.
Just checked on this. To be exact, Nixon gave up his SS detail in 1985
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

Just so I'm clear…. The people outside of MaraLago, with "Assault Rifles", are supposed to be SS, that are standing by protecting Trump, when he was in NYC?

Perhaps, that's correct; however, that sounds kind of backwards to me..

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.