Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

79,316 Views | 1090 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SMH
Oldsouljer
These ace reporters likely have the best skinny on the matter…..

https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-says-the-documents-in-trumps-possession-were-so-classified-they-were-printed-with-invisible-ink-on-invisible-paper
BBW12OG
I'll say this for the 91st time....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
statefan91
packgrad said:

That has nothing to do with Yashar Ali's tweet with leaks. Do you not read the links to your posts? How are "according to people familiar with the matter" and "according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity" not considered leaks in your world?
Both Oldsouljer and Steve responded and quoted a tweet that wasn't related to leaks, I was responding to the tweet they were referencing?
BBW12OG
statefan91 said:

packgrad said:

That has nothing to do with Yashar Ali's tweet with leaks. Do you not read the links to your posts? How are "according to people familiar with the matter" and "according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity" not considered leaks in your world?
Both Oldsouljer and Steve responded and quoted a tweet that wasn't related to leaks, I was responding to the tweet they were referencing?
So it's bad that President Trump had the "so-called" documents but it OK for your MARXIST PARTY to allow the leaks to one of your MSM propaganda outlets right?

And you have zero issues with it?

Damn dude.. just damn.....

I'll give it to you.. you are one good little sheep. All you do is slurp up whatever the MSM regurgitates and you run with it. Damn shame if you ever had to think for yourself.

But, no surprise. You've proved it time and time again on here. You belong on this board wearing these colors. FACT. I won't link it... but it has "Hill" in the name and is another name for a church. That's who you damn well are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
statefan91 said:

packgrad said:

I responded to oldsouljur who was referring to how much discussion and supposed leaks are out there from the DOJ and FBI. I can't talk about that in my response to him? You serious Clark?
DrummerboyWolf
Mike Lindell was raided by the FBI and his phone was taken. It wasn't at his home, but he was on a duck hunting trip and on the way back they stopped at a Hardee's to get something through the drive through and the FBI pulled in like the Stasi and took his phone. You may not like Lindell, but he is a true American Patriot who has hit rock bottom and rebounded to a multi millionaire. The DOJ and the FBI are out of control.

https://frankspeech.com/video/exclusive-mike-lindell-details-how-he-was-surrounded-fbi-and-his-phone-seized
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf said:

Mike Lindell was raided by the FBI and his phone was taken. It wasn't at his home, but he was on a duck hunting trip and on the way back they stopped at a Hardee's to get something through the drive through and the FBI pulled in like the Stasi and took his phone. You may not like Lindell, but he is a true American Patriot who has hit rock bottom and rebounded to a multi millionaire. The DOJ and the FBI are out of control.

https://frankspeech.com/video/exclusive-mike-lindell-details-how-he-was-surrounded-fbi-and-his-phone-seized
It's all about the midterm indictments....

Watch and see....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Watch and see....
They are trying to intimidate all dissenters. As I said in this thread earlier, I will not comply, I will not yield, and I will not back down from these illegal and UnConstitutional actions.
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Watch and see....
They are trying to intimidate all dissenters. As I said in this thread earlier, I will not comply, I will not yield, and I will not back down from these illegal and UnConstitutional actions.
I don't know all the details; however, this appears to be a scary place this country has delved into…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Watch and see....
I don't know all the details; however, this appears to be a scary place this country has delved into…
You've seen the comments on this, a message board that involves politics, where cry babies whine and cry when they don't get their way or have their feelings hurt.

Those are the very people that are driving this country into the ground. Trophies for all and telling lies in order to show their "superiority" over the rest of us.

Sooner or later they'll push to far and end up getting exactly what they deserve.

It's not over yet.. Wait until they start having CNN filming the arrests and perp walks. That's when I hope the **** hits the fan.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Watch and see....
You've seen the comments on this, a message board that involves politics, where cry babies whine and cry when they don't get their way or have their feelings hurt.

Those are the very people that are driving this country into the ground. Trophies for all and telling lies in order to show their "superiority" over the rest of us.

Sooner or later they'll push to far and end up getting exactly what they deserve.

It's not over yet.. Wait until they start having CNN filming the arrests and perp walks. That's when I hope the **** hits the fan.
We're in for a increasingly rough ride.....and it won't improve until the deniers and MAGA-haters wake the hell up. They've got to first turn off the fake news.........its all lies.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Watch and see....
This is related to the indictment of the women who may or may not have (the trial hasn't started) tampered with voting machines in Colorado. I'm not sure how this is an intimidation tactic. The Pillow guy isn't charged with a crime. He's been questioned and had a search warrant executed.
Marco
Traitor Trump!!Delete that!!
DrummerboyWolf
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Watch and see....
This is related to the indictment of the women who may or may not have (the trial hasn't started) tampered with voting machines in Colorado. I'm not sure how this is an intimidation tactic. The Pillow guy isn't charged with a crime. He's been questioned and had a search warrant executed.
Why were they following him around? They could have very quietly gone to his lawyer and said we have a subpoena for Mike Lindell's phone, but no they had to interrupt him at a Hardee's drive through. If you don't think that is intimidation then I can't help you. They are acting like the Stasi.
BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Watch and see....
Why were they following him around? They could have very quietly gone to his lawyer and said we have a subpoena for Mike Lindell's phone, but no they had to interrupt him at a Hardee's drive through. If you don't think that is intimidation then I can't help you. They are acting like the Stasi.
Be careful..... LMAO....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
lol
Werewolf
You never cease to amaze me.............
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Watch and see....
I think this is related to Tina Peters, perhaps. It is an alleged tampering of voting machines. That said, Mike Lindell read the warrant on TV, as well as the letter he received asking him not to release it…

This is going to end up the same way the MaraLago deal is headed…. This is going to turn into an overreach of the federal government, by this fascist regime!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Again, hasn't been charged with a crime. I'm not ready to burn the outhouse down quite yet
BBW12OG
You ever see this one Gulf?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Been-ah-dict Donald!Document Donald!!Lol!!They mines,not theirs!!Sounds like a 70 something year old brat!!Lol!!
Gulfstream4
NM
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

NM
We generally ignore that clown.... LOL...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NM
We generally ignore that clown.... LOL...

Yeah, I think that's probably best.
Oldsouljer
Reportedly, that's already happened. Which pretty much verifies that this is political.
BBW12OG
Damn.....just damn....

Do you lefties ever just step back and ask yourselves "*** is wrong with us?"

If this isn't an overt political attack of the opposing party there has never been one. Keep on making President Trump a martyr.

When he is re-elected and has the House and Senate I hope he puts the entire MARXIST PARTY under investigation for the next 30 years.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/21/politics/trump-new-york-attorney-general-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit/index.html
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Damn.....just damn....

Do you lefties ever just step back and ask yourselves "*** is wrong with us?"

If this isn't an overt political attack of the opposing party there has never been one. Keep on making President Trump a martyr.

When he is re-elected and has the House and Senate I hope he puts the entire MARXIST PARTY under investigation for the next 30 years.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/21/politics/trump-new-york-attorney-general-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit/index.html

No, but I do frequently ask myself why we elected a buffoonish reality TV clown to be our President.

Amongst other things, he repeatedly had his accountants balloon the value of his buildings 2x - 4x appraised value on financial statements they prepared in conjunction with soliciting debt and investment in his deals. He then personally certified those statements as accurate.

And when he was deposed and asked about this behavior under oath last month, he plead the fifth.

I repeatedly prepare financial statements, albeit with far fewer zeroes, for exactly the same reason when we're putting deals together. I collect market data, look hard a comps, pore over local market appreciation and sales conditions, and arrive at a number that I think is justifiable and defensible if reviewed by an impartial party. I need to be within +/- 10%-20% or so of what a judge would rule is a reasonable valuation.

He marked up buildings 100% - 300% of their appraised value on financial statements. He lied to banks and investors to make deals go. Not 10%, or 20% markup. 100% - 300%. ETA: Evidently some assets were marked not just 2x - 4x, but up to 50x their appraised value. Apartments valued at $750k being noted as nearly $50 million in value. Mar-a-lago assets appraised at $75MM being noted as worth over $700MM.

That's not a political attack.

It's clear-cut fraud.

If I did that repeatedly and the banks or investors found out, I'd get charged with fraud too. Why should he be any different?
PackFansXL
Sounds like fraud to me too.
BBW12OG
LOL... you finally respond like clockwork. A good little sheep sees a chance to "pwn" the former POTUS and you show up.

You are a piece of work.

If it is fraud then in 7-8 years when it is adjudicated we will know. Funny though, when the AG was running for office she ran on "prosecuting the Trump Crime Family..."

So it's not political? Do you think that President Trump is the ONLY person in NYC that has done this? Do you think the fact that he is the leading candidate to replace the clown YOU helped elect to office has anything to do with it? How much do you know about real estate? How much do you know about valuation of property?

Not a damn thing. You just spout off nonsense and disappear into mommy's basement until you think you have a "gotcha" moment just like yesterday. Still haven't seen your response on that one.

You really have it bad comrade. Keep killing babies, letting illegals in and supporting the worst administration in our country's history. Maybe one day your MARXIST dream will be a reality.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here you go Comrade Civ.... share this with your lefty MARXISTS comrades.....

'Do svidaniya!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Going to disagree a bit here.

Politically motivated investigation? Yes because the investigation was started to find something rather than someone made a complaint and an investigation is started to specifically investigate that complaint. To my knowledge, no one or business has accused Trump of wrong doing.

Fraud? I think unethical is a better word. Fraud would mean getting property under false pretense. Here, Trump got favorable loan terms on loans he paid back in full. For it to be fraud there has to be an aggrieved party and there appears to not be one. Those banks either didn't do their due diligence on the assets Trump was using to back the loans or they did do it and ignored it for whatever reason.

If there was something criminal I'm 100% certain the NYAG would've charged, she didn't so that leads me to believe a criminal case would be weak or non existent.

Whether you believe or choose not to believe that what Trump did was unethical, and would disqualify him from earning your vote in a potential Presidential run, is up to us as voters.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Going to disagree a bit here.

Politically motivated investigation? Yes because the investigation was started to find something rather than someone made a complaint and an investigation is started to specifically investigate that complaint. To my knowledge, no one or business has accused Trump of wrong doing.

Fraud? I think unethical is a better word. Fraud would mean getting property under false pretense. Here, Trump got favorable loan terms on loans he paid back in full. For it to be fraud there has to be an aggrieved party and there appears to not be one. Those banks either didn't do their due diligence on the assets Trump was using to back the loans or they did do it and ignored it for whatever reason.

If there was something criminal I'm 100% certain the NYAG would've charged, she didn't so that leads me to believe a criminal case would be weak or non existent.

Whether you believe or choose not to believe that what Trump did was unethical, and would disqualify him from earning your vote in a potential Presidential run, is up to us as voters.

Michael Cohen accused Trump of these gross misrepresentations in his Congressional testimony. That's what kicked off the investigation.

Bank fraud:

To obtain any of the moneys, funds, credits, assets, securities, or other property owned by, or under the custody or control of, a financial institution, by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises;

Trump's alleged business practices absolutely qualify, if true. He made repeated misrepresentations of wealth and worth, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, to receive credit and funding for various deals. Such misrepresentations put banks and investors and insurers at clear and significant risk, and also in some cases defrauded municipalities out of tax revenue by artificially lowering paper values of other assets. He knows this, which is why he pled the fifth hundreds of times in recent depositions on the matter.

Evidently the NY AG lacks standing to bring criminal charges in this case so she referred them out to the feds, who are investigating and determining whether to bring charges.

Are the AG's actions politically motivated? Of course. Would a Republican AG ignoring Cohen's testimony regarding Trump's now-public business practices in NY also be politically motivated? Of course. AG offices are not politically agnostic; their offices are political. Follow Josh Stein's Twitter and see what he talks about and what kinds of cases he brings. Is there any question what political party he's affiliated with?

To me it's weak sauce to hide behind "politically motivated." All politicians are at this point. The more salient points are the veracity of the accusations and whether the public good is being served by investigating them.

Trump entities have filed bankruptcy six times.

His charity was shut down and forced to pay over $2 million in penalties for using charitable assets to remedy business disputes.

Trump University was shut down and forced to pay over $25 million in restitution for its deceptive business practices.

The Trump Organization is involved in an ongoing tax fraud investigation in which their CFO has already pled guilty.

And now he and his inner circle are being investigated civilly and potentially criminally for bank and insurance and tax fraud.

So yeah, maybe he's a political victim of an overzealous AG.

Or, maybe the guy's just a ****ing shyster.
Steve Videtich
Neat! Now do one for Biden and his son Hunter.
BBW12OG
You know what Civ... you are a very, very sad individual.

Several of us have posted what President Trump accomplished on different threads and challenged you to dispute what was posted. You didn't. You hid in mommy's basement like always.

You throw out these BS talking points that you get from your MSM propaganda talking heads, come on here and spout them off. You are honestly not worth have a dialogue with because you could care less about the facts.

It's become comical that the only time you care to post anything is when you think you have a chance to have your cute little "gotcha" moment before you get told it is beddy-bye time.

Whenever you decide to put your big boy pants, and I seriously doubt you ever will, why don't you try and grow the **** up. Sucking up all the BS the lefties spew shows a lot about you. You NEVER address the facts when they don't go your way. Very typical of people like you.

Now, this one may give you nightmares so you may want to sleep upstairs tonight.... Enjoy...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.