Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

79,322 Views | 1090 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
86wolf said:

The United States is not a democracy …… sounds like somebody is watching too much OAN.

Ronald Reagan weeps for what has become of the Republican Party. Trump has hijacked it!
Uhhhhhhhhh, the US isnt a democracy, its a republic. A democratic republic, but a republic nonetheless.

You really didnt pay attention in social studies or history, apparently.
caryking
86wolf said:

The United States is not a democracy …… sounds like somebody is watching too much OAN.

Ronald Reagan weeps for what has become of the Republican Party. Trump has hijacked it!
The Federal Government is not the solution. It is the problem!

Trump said some of the same stuff!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

86wolf said:

He doesn't realize that Reagan was hated by the Establishment too. He is right that the RINO's have destroyed the Republican Party. Reagan would be all in for the populist America First agenda. It's much more conservative than the RINO's.

This was a quote from Ronnie.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

There will be nothing released before the mid-term election, if then.
This is an attempt to taint Trump in such a manner that can be used to taint his endorsed candidates.
Dr Oz and Herschel Walker do a great job of tainting themselves
You can comment on that but you won't comment on the actual topic at hand.

Man... you can lie all you want to about your political affiliation, lying is what you are known for, but when you post stuff like this continuously you show your true colors.

And I'll leave it at that.
Hey, you're correct! I want Republican candidates with a sound platform who would have a chance to win the Senate back and have a strong agenda and plan to actually legislate this country.

This is opposite of what you want, which are candidates who have cute slogans for platforms, believe that Jan 6 was just a nice picnic, MAGA to the core, and their agenda is to own the libs.

As for the topic at hand, I'm taking a wait and see approach, you know the actual correct thing to do before formation of an opinion
So here are President Trump's accomplishments:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

I'll list a few of the dozens and dozens of accomplishments to prove a point and highlight your blatant hypocrisy and penchant for not being forthcoming with honesty.

Which ones do you not agree with?

Was it historic low unemployment :

• Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.

Was it the fact that:

• Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
  • African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.
The list goes on and on... but here are just a few examples of accomplishments that you must hate since they happened under President Trump.

Just because he hurt your precious little "feewlings" with "mean tweets" says more about you than it does about him. You can't argue that he was bad for the country, bad for the economy, bad for the American People.

All you and the rest of the "trophies for all" generation can do is whine, stomp your feet and hope that mommy and daddy come in and make the Big Bad Orange Man go away. Typical of you and your generation.

What President Trump did policy wise had never been seen before. He also exposed the MSM for what they are and what they have been for decades. Mindless sheep that choose not to educate themselves on facts and willingly swallow what they are fed are the reason we are where we are today. You included.

You and your generation can gather in your little coffee shops, plan your next pink kitty kat hat wearing event where you scream at the sky and complain about how things aren't fair because your team didn't win. But make sure you get your pronouns right because for you and your comrades that's a hell of a lot more important than actual facts and substance.

If you have the where with all to read the list please point out the fallacies or untruths and I'll address them. Until then, keep crying and stomping your feet. It suits you well.

And if you take this personally, good. You should.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
86wolf said:

And JFK weeps for how insane and extreme the Democratic Party has become.
GuerrillaPack
Remember when Hillary Clinton destroyed all those classified emails by destroying her laptop with a hammer and bleach?

Rules for thee but not for me...

https://instagr.am/p/ChDi-BOOY2B
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Marco
Lol!
Gulfstream4
86wolf said:

You all conveniently dismiss that Trump is the most corrupt President in US history. He ran the White House like a mafia family.

Sure Jan.
Marco
Don tha Con gets raided yesterday and asking for money today! !Lol,it never stops with him!!
86wolf
A lot of you boys are being conned by the Don! He preys on your lack of knowledge of government and most importantly the Constitution.
DrummerboyWolf
86wolf said:

A lot of you boys are being conned by the Don! He preys on your lack of knowledge of government and most importantly the Constitution.
You called our country a democracy and now you're challenging our knowledge of the Constitution. Very ironic and as I said before absolutely pathetic.
caryking
86wolf said:

Ok, take any clause, from the constitution, and let's have a debate…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

86wolf said:

Ok, take any clause, from the constitution, and let's have a debate…

Scenes from debate between Cary and 86

BBW12OG
86wolf said:

Really???? Damn….. I've heard of doubling down on stupid but jeez…… you have stepped in it now….

Looking forward to your response to Cary….. when he's done I'll finish you off.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
flylike44
BBW12OG said:

86wolf said:

Really???? Damn….. I've heard of doubling down on stupid but jeez…… you have stepped in it now….

Looking forward to your response to Cary….. when he's done I'll finish you off.

Ummm. That sounds…interesting?
Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

This is an attempt to taint Trump in such a manner that can be used to taint his endorsed candidates.

Man... you can lie all you want to about your political affiliation, lying is what you are known for, but when you post stuff like this continuously you show your true colors.

Hey, you're correct! I want Republican candidates with a sound platform who would have a chance to win the Senate back and have a strong agenda and plan to actually legislate this country.

This is opposite of what you want, which are candidates who have cute slogans for platforms, believe that Jan 6 was just a nice picnic, MAGA to the core, and their agenda is to own the libs.

As for the topic at hand, I'm taking a wait and see approach, you know the actual correct thing to do before formation of an opinion

I'll list a few of the dozens and dozens of accomplishments to prove a point and highlight your blatant hypocrisy and penchant for not being forthcoming with honesty.

• Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.

Was it the fact that:

• Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
The list goes on and on... but here are just a few examples of accomplishments that you must hate since they happened under President Trump.

Just because he hurt your precious little "feewlings" with "mean tweets" says more about you than it does about him. You can't argue that he was bad for the country, bad for the economy, bad for the American People.

All you and the rest of the "trophies for all" generation can do is whine, stomp your feet and hope that mommy and daddy come in and make the Big Bad Orange Man go away. Typical of you and your generation.

What President Trump did policy wise had never been seen before. He also exposed the MSM for what they are and what they have been for decades. Mindless sheep that choose not to educate themselves on facts and willingly swallow what they are fed are the reason we are where we are today. You included.

You and your generation can gather in your little coffee shops, plan your next pink kitty kat hat wearing event where you scream at the sky and complain about how things aren't fair because your team didn't win. But make sure you get your pronouns right because for you and your comrades that's a hell of a lot more important than actual facts and substance.

If you have the where with all to read the list please point out the fallacies or untruths and I'll address them. Until then, keep crying and stomping your feet. It suits you well.

that's all great stuff. Still should put candidates out for Senate who can actually win elections though
hokiewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

86wolf said:

He doesn't realize that Reagan was hated by the Establishment too. He is right that the RINO's have destroyed the Republican Party. Reagan would be all in for the populist America First agenda. It's much more conservative than the RINO's.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Ronald Reagan, while popular, wasnt in the slightest a populist
wolf howl
Democrats go ALL IN by seizing a sitting member of Congress' cell phone.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-ally-rep-scott-perry-says-fbi-seized-cell-phone-one-day-after-mar-a-lago-raid

This is beyond just dirty politics at this point.

Article V time. Actually past time. And no, this doesn't mean a civil war, it should mean to limit federal power and put it back to the states where it belongs.
Werewolf

Judge Bruce Reinhart, Obama donor, defender of Epstein clients that signed the FBI warrant to raid Mar-A-Lago.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

Was it the fact that:

that's all great stuff. Still should put candidates out for Senate who can actually win elections though
I've spent years in politics as a hobby, and there's a few things I've learned about primaries, at least as they're held in North Carolina. The truth is, the party elders have increasingly used every means at their disposal to ensure "the right candidate" wins. On the GOP side, that means blocking out conservative candidates in favor of corporatists disguised as conservatives. A favorite tactic is that they usually pay a conservative to jump into the primary to split the conservative vote so that the party elders favorite secures the nomination. That's how it usually works for Thom Tillis for example. Most conservative candidates are relatively unknown and don't have the money to challenge the Party establishment's candidate. Last time around, a wealthy outsider challenged Tillis and then suddenly dropped out after the Oppo research consultants found something egregious in his last, and he was told to stand down or else. The so-called Republican-run general assembly further stacked the deck by dropping the win threshold down to 30%, which is undemocratic as hell but serves the establishment candidate well, when a race is crowded with vote splitting multiple candidates. But once in awhile, either someone with fame (Herschel Walker or Dr. Oz) or incredible oratorical skills and a decent ground game (Lt Governor Mark Robinson) manage to beat out the big money
Packchem91
Lot of truth in what Yang says. There better have been major obvious evidence of dangerous data or momentum will tip back to the GOP

cowboypack02
Gulfstream4 said:

86wolf said:

You all conveniently dismiss that Trump is the most corrupt President in US history. He ran the White House like a mafia family.

Sure Jan.

I wasn't going to touch this thread but you pulled me in here.

You do realized that the current president of the US is on video bragging that he had the president of Ukraine fire a prosecutor who was investigating a company his kid was on the board for with the threat of withholding US aid if he didn't right?

Of course the heck of that is that Trump's first impeachment by the democrats is due to the him asking the Ukrainian government to investigate Biden being on video bragging about his corruption.....

Please tell me how Trump is the most corruption president ever? You put him in a room with Biden, Pelosi, Harris and, Schumer and Trump isn't in the top 4 of the most corrupt people in DC right now
DrummerboyWolf
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

86wolf said:

And he wasn't a Republican either. He was a Conservative.
WPNfamily
If no evidence is put forward this move helps Trump get elected. Thanks DOJ! #Trump2024
Gulfstream4
cowboypack02 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

86wolf said:

Sure Jan.

You do realized that the current president of the US is on video bragging that he had the president of Ukraine fire a prosecutor who was investigating a company his kid was on the board for with the threat of withholding US aid if he didn't right?

Of course the heck of that is that Trump's first impeachment by the democrats is due to the him asking the Ukrainian government to investigate Biden being on video bragging about his corruption.....

Please tell me how Trump is the most corruption president ever? You put him in a room with Biden, Pelosi, Harris and, Schumer and Trump isn't in the top 4 of the most corrupt people in DC right now

I don't know if you're talking to me but I was mocking 86wolf for her tired, worn out CNN talking points.
cowboypack02
Gulfstream4 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

86wolf said:

Sure Jan.

I don't know if you're talking to me but I was mocking 86wolf for her tired, worn out CNN talking points.

Couldn't find 86wolf's original comment so I posted after yours
Werewolf
Tighten your saddle it's fixin 2 get Wiley, remember always obey the Law and be vigilant
caryking
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

86wolf said:

And he wasn't a traditional Republican. Hokie, I really wish you could see how corrupt the Republican Party really is. I am as Republican, if not more so, than you; however, the Republican Cabal is not good for the USA. That said, they are better than the Democratic Party. So, I continue to vote for them.

Joe Biden
86wolf
So Trump is more of a Republican than Reagan?
caryking
Hokie, the following is oldsouljer's post…

I've spent years in politics as a hobby, and there's a few things I've learned about primaries, at least as they're held in North Carolina. The truth is, the party elders have increasingly used every means at their disposal to ensure "the right candidate" wins.

This is as true as it gets!

On the GOP side, that means blocking out conservative candidates in favor of corporatists disguised as conservatives.

Hokie, the above is what you describe as Populist. Actually, we are true conservatives that want the country to truly work as a Representative Republic

A favorite tactic is that they usually pay a conservative to jump into the primary to split the conservative vote so that the party elders favorite secures the nomination. That's how it usually works for Thom Tillis for example. Most conservative candidates are relatively unknown and don't have the money to challenge the Party establishment's candidate.

I remember a little about the following; just don't remember the detail. Also, think Eric Gretiens…

Last time around, a wealthy outsider challenged Tillis and then suddenly dropped out after the Oppo research consultants found something egregious in his last, and he was told to stand down or else.

The following, think Donald Trump

The so-called Republican-run general assembly further stacked the deck by dropping the win threshold down to 30%, which is undemocratic as hell but serves the establishment candidate well, when a race is crowded with vote splitting multiple candidates. But once in awhile, either someone with fame (Herschel Walker or Dr. Oz) or incredible oratorical skills and a decent ground game (Lt Governor Mark Robinson) manage to beat out the big money

Joe Biden
TheStorm
So someone born in 1986 is an expert on Reagan... here we go again.
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-accuses-biden-knowing-coordinated-attack-fbi-raid-mar-a-lago

Extra points for anybody that can identify what type of weapons those agents are guarding the grounds with...
Kgar2121
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-accuses-biden-knowing-coordinated-attack-fbi-raid-mar-a-lago

Extra points for anybody that can identify what type of weapons those agents are guarding the grounds with...
Alex, I'll take "Weapons of WAR!" for $200
hokiewolf
86wolf said:

So Trump is more of a Republican than Reagan?
if your on board with the current populist conservative movement, yes. In reality hell no

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.