Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

79,910 Views | 1092 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/08/31/latest-trump-raid-update-exposes-biden-dojs-fundamental-misunderstanding-of-the-n2612495
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/08/31/latest-trump-raid-update-exposes-biden-dojs-fundamental-misunderstanding-of-the-n2612495

Mike Davis brought the hammer.

"Blue anon" is freaking hilarious.
Werewolf
I understand the FBI's "Special Agent" that was just fired was the same guy that traveled with Nellie & Bruce Ohr to the Czech Republic in Feb 2016 as part their "Get Trump" activites. Nellie was employed by Fusion GPS and Bruce was either DOJ or FBI at the time. This guy is the agent in charge of investigating the 2020 election and suppressed Hunter's "Laptop from Hell".

Nothing to see here.........right?
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v1i8typ-ace-of-base-the-sign.html

This Q thing is almost Space Force and military intelligence smart.
Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
statefan91
Doesn't seem great?

Steve Videtich
statefan91 said:

Doesn't seem great?

Guilty until proven innocent!
packgrad
statefan91 said:

Doesn't seem great?

Oops.

TheStorm
Steve Videtich said:

statefan91 said:

Doesn't seem great?

Guilty until proven innocent!
That dude (poster before you) doesn't believe in any of that. Innocent if from his party. Guilty if from the other.

He's one of the very worst, of the very worst here. I'll leave it at that.
caryking
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/boom-federal-judge-tuesdays-decision-revealed-incumbent-president-joe-biden-ordered-fbi-access-mar-lago-documents-personal-belongings/

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/boom-federal-judge-tuesdays-decision-revealed-incumbent-president-joe-biden-ordered-fbi-access-mar-lago-documents-personal-belongings/

Say it isn't so!! Surely the man who got "81 million votes" would never stoop to such illegal activities.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
caryking said:

Gateway Pundit and Epoch Times, two excellent sources for the truth.

Trump will be indicted, count on it.

Look for some sort of a distraction leading up to this year's Nov elections. Will it be to delay or cancel them?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
Why do you guys treat gatewaypundit as an actual news source? It isn't.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

LOL... You questioning credibility of ANY site or ANY source is laughable.

By the way... why don't you dispute the facts that are being reported and stop worrying about where they come from?

If the Sunday Comics posted a story about the sky being blue is it any less true because of where you read it?
Same situation here.

You gloss over the facts just to rip the source that is reporting the facts. Shows exactly how lazy you are and unwilling to acknowledge the substance. And we all know, when you can't dispute the facts attack the source.

And again, I will reiterate, you disputing ANY site or ANY source as being untruthful is a damn funny joke. Damn funny. Shows exactly how much self-awareness you have.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG
I'm certain you have flagged another one of my posts and sent a sharply worded email to the mods.. But again, you can't dispute the facts I posted either can you?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

I'm certain you have flagged another one of my posts and sent a sharply worded email to the mods.. But again, you can't dispute the facts I posted either can you?
I've never flagged your posts. The only post I've ever flagged was the dude that was making threats to harm someone.

What facts am I supposed to dispute today?
BBW12OG
Not getting into a circular discussion with you. You troll as well as anyone I have ever seen.

Do your own homework. Figure it out yourself.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Not getting into a circular discussion with you. You troll as well as anyone I have ever seen.

oh ok champ. I dispute the fact that Jim Hoft found some sort of smoking gun considering this was already proven false when Jon Solomon tried to show the same thing back in May by releasing the letter that was referenced in the court document.

A letter which btw is in direct conflict with Trumps assertion that there was a standing order to declassify documents.

Show me a neutral source that is reporting this as fact and I'll gladly eat crow.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

oh ok champ. I dispute the fact that Jim Hoft found some sort of smoking gun considering this was already proven false when Jon Solomon tried to show the same thing back in May by releasing the letter that was referenced in the court document.

A letter which btw is in direct conflict with Trumps assertion that there was a standing order to declassify documents.

Show me a neutral source that is reporting this as fact and I'll gladly eat crow.
Do your own research. It's out there. No matter what I or anyone else posts you will spin it to your narrative.

Your hatred for everything Trump is laughable. You are obsessed with seeing the man destroyed but yet you claim you are a "conservative."

Pretty damn sure not one single person on here believes that or much else you have to say. Once a liar always a liar. And I that my friend has been proven.

Have a great day!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Do your own research. It's out there. No matter what I or anyone else posts you will spin it to your narrative.

Your hatred for everything Trump is laughable. You are obsessed with seeing the man destroyed but yet you claim you are a "conservative."

Pretty damn sure not one single person on here believes that or much else you have to say. Once a liar always a liar. And I that my friend has been proven.

Have a great day!!
I find it amazing that you continue to attack the poster and not the post.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who thinks I'm a lier. Probably packgrad too, I can live with that

I don't "hate" Trump, I just think he's now unfit for office. Trump is about as far from a conservative as you can find. He just talks a good game, and even now he doesn't even do that. Every day is festivities for him, he just airs his grievances l, there's no policy talk anymore.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Have a great day!!

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who thinks I'm a lier. Probably packgrad too, I can live with that

I don't "hate" Trump, I just think he's now unfit for office. Trump is about as far from a conservative as you can find. He just talks a good game, and even now he doesn't even do that. Every day is festivities for him, he just airs his grievances l, there's no policy talk anymore.

LMAO...

• You lied... tried to deny it
  • You lied again and tried to deny it
  • I proved that you had lied and you finally admitted it
  • Then rather than owning up to it you tried to laugh it off as a joke. Another lie.

You doubling down once again with that post just shows how deeply the ability to lie is in you. You should go into politics. Especially with the views and the party you so obviously support.

And I'm pretty damn sure myself and packgrad aren't the only ones that think you are a liar. It's been on this board for all to see.

You wouldn't know a Conservative value if it bit you on your ever growing nose!!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I didn't even go very far into the internet to find that the guy that leads the gateway pundit is a….

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Solomon_(political_commentator)

A journalist

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I didn't even go very far into the internet to find that the guy that leads the gateway pundit is a….

A journalist
I don't think John Solomon leads the Gateway Pundit. That is the Hoft Brothers. Solomon's company is Justthenews.com.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
BBW12OG
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

A journalist
They are good little sheep and only listen to what their MSM overlords tell them. Look at some of their talking points.... then cross them with MSNBC or CNN... very telling.

Plus it would take effort to actually do research on their own. Mommy and Daddy do enough for them as it is keep them stocked up with energy drinks, snacks and all they need in the basement. Can't expect them to let them know there are other places to source information!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

A journalist
They are good little sheep and only listen to what their MSM overlords tell them. Look at some of their talking points.... then cross them with MSNBC or CNN... very telling.

Plus it would take effort to actually do research on their own. Mommy and Daddy do enough for them as it is keep them stocked up with energy drinks, snacks and all they need in the basement. Can't expect them to let them know there are other places to source information!!

lol. You go do research. The owner and editor of the gateway pundit is Jim Hoft not John Solomon
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Have a great day!!

LMAO...

• Then rather than owning up to it you tried to laugh it off as a joke. Another lie.

You doubling down once again with that post just shows how deeply the ability to lie is in you. You should go into politics. Especially with the views and the party you so obviously support.

And I'm pretty damn sure myself and packgrad aren't the only ones that think you are a liar. It's been on this board for all to see.

You wouldn't know a Conservative value if it bit you on your ever growing nose!!!!!
How about this ****bird, please stop attacking me personally. Thank you.
caryking
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

A journalist

Yea, I blew that one…. For some reason I had Just the News on my mind.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Have a great day!!

LMAO...

How about this ****bird, please stop attacking me personally. Thank you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
statefan91
Oldsouljer
statefan91 said:

Doesn't seem great?

Gee, that's odd, I thought the Justice Department doesn't comment on ongoing investigations.
Steve Videtich
Oldsouljer said:

statefan91 said:

Doesn't seem great?

Gee, that's odd, I thought the Justice Department doesn't comment on ongoing investigations.

Interesting isn't it? For something that is supposed to be (and should be) an investigation of the highest integrity and sensitivity, it's amazing how much supposed info is coming out.

So, either the info is true and there are leaks everywhere. Or, it's all a PR game so they can disparage the character of a former president.

Either way, I don't think the FBI looks good with this. If they get their man, then they have way too many leaks than any department should (But it will never be investigated). If they have nothing, then the FBI looks even worse as it seems they were trying to do exactly what the right has been saying all along. Playing a game of smear the right.
statefan91
Steve Videtich said:

Oldsouljer said:

statefan91 said:

Doesn't seem great?

Interesting isn't it? For something that is supposed to be (and should be) an investigation of the highest integrity and sensitivity, it's amazing how much supposed info is coming out.

So, either the info is true and there are leaks everywhere. Or, it's all a PR game so they can disparage the character of a former president.

Either way, I don't think the FBI looks good with this. If they get their man, then they have way too many leaks than any department should (But it will never be investigated). If they have nothing, then the FBI looks even worse as it seems they were trying to do exactly what the right has been saying all along. Playing a game of smear the right.
Y'all think court documents that were unsealed are considered leaks?

PackFansXL
Andrew McCarthy's original supposition was that the justice department was simply fishing for documents to tie Trump to Jan 6th was the actual purpose for the raid. They new he had documents that they could use to get a judge to issue a warrant but they were playing the usual prosecutor game of looking for something much bigger. The continual leaks may be just a method to cover for their failure to find the big fish they were searching for; so, they are trying to justify the unprecedented raid.

The truth will eventually come out. I say all that while hoping Trump does not run again. It's just interesting that they took this approach.
packgrad
statefan91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Oldsouljer said:

statefan91 said:

Doesn't seem great?

Y'all think court documents that were unsealed are considered leaks?

That has nothing to do with Yashar Ali's tweet with leaks. Do you not read the links to your posts? How are "according to people familiar with the matter" and "according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity" not considered leaks in your world?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.