Wolfpack baseball 2022 (36-21, 14-15)

146,665 Views | 930 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Wolfer79
pack2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trendon Craig is also playing in a wood bat league and in 11 games he's hitting .457 with a .537 OBP and OPS of 1.366. Insane numbers as he has 3 HRs and 3 stolen bases as well. Only struck out 4 times too

He's a middle of the order type bat and has a very good chance to be on all conference teams next year

JCooke93
Awesome
JCooke93
Where at in the Outfield and what league
pack2010
JCooke93 said:

Where at in the Outfield and what league

VBL, valley baseball league. Looks like he is primarily playing CF

http://valleybbleague.wttbaseball.pointstreak.com/player.html?playerid=1511792&seasonid=32940
James Henderson
Staff
pack2010 said:

Trendon Craig is also playing in a wood bat league and in 11 games he's hitting .457 with a .537 OBP and OPS of 1.366. Insane numbers as he has 3 HRs and 3 stolen bases as well. Only struck out 4 times too

He's a middle of the order type bat and has a very good chance to be on all conference teams next year

Is he draftable?
pack2010
James Henderson said:

pack2010 said:

Is he draftable?

Yup unless the rules have changed all JUCO players are eligible after years 1 and 2

Unless you mean if he a legit prospect, which I'm not sure about. Seems to have the size/skills/potential scouts would take a chance on
JCooke93
Yup
JCooke93
Might have some more help on the pitching side coming back in the fall
Wolfer79
I take this as Mr. Watson will not be attending NC State

JCooke93
Nope
castlewood107
Reid or Feeney possible?
sportsrevolutionboyd
We were a player host this season for the Salamanders and hosted a young man for the first month, Darius Nobles. He is a Greenville Rose product whom played at Louisburg College in 2017-2018 and 2018-2019. He then played at Francis Marion for the last two seasons where he batted .330 with 28 runs scored, five doubles, five home runs, and 25 runs batted in this past season. He also made the 2021 Peach Belt Conference Baseball Team of Academic Distinction.
He is a great kid of high character and our family considers him "one of our own". This past weekend he told us that after looking at other schools, with possible playing time there, he will be going to State this next year for Grad school. Our hope is that he has caught the eyes of the coaching staff and will at least be given a chance, but we shall see.
JCooke93
He looks good
JCooke93
Maybe
JCooke93
Payton Green and Tommy White Want a lot of money to sign but who knows what is going to happen with those 2 in the draft
JCooke93
Might be playing at Mississippi State this fall
wolfpack1437
JCooke93 said:

Might be playing at Mississippi State this fall

Wish we could get a season series scheduled
JCooke93
Me too
rangerA
Hope more players return from our starting 9 than JT, gonna have a lot to replace. Would love to have Justice back but realize that is likely not happening. Any chance anyone other than JT return for next year?
EthanBarry
Staff
rangeramos said:

Hope more players return from our starting 9 than JT, gonna have a lot to replace. Would love to have Justice back but realize that is likely not happening. Any chance anyone other than JT return for next year?
Unlikely anybody else out of the lineup will return
Glasswolf
rangeramos said:

Slim and none and slim just left town. Outside of Sam and Chris that's about it
JCooke93
Um Matt
Glasswolf
JCooke93 said:

Um Matt
Forgot about him
JCooke93
Very curious to see what happens today
pack2010
well, well, welllll. today was interesting with the draft. and i mean that in a good way
pack2010
AlleyPack
pack2010 said:

So is KR just assuming those guys will come back b/c they didn't get drafted today?
Or does he actually know something?

I mean... getting even one of them back would be unexpected (based on what we've been led to believe all season).

If three or four come back? That would be crazy good.

(sidenote: how in the world did Butler not get drafted? wow)
CLTWolf
pack2010 said:

Nah, I just can't believe this. Hope he's right but
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
pack2010
AlleyPack said:

pack2010 said:

So is KR just assuming those guys will come back b/c they didn't get drafted today?
Or does he actually know something?

I mean... getting even one of them back would be unexpected (based on what we've been led to believe all season).

If three or four come back? That would be crazy good.

(sidenote: how in the world did Butler not get drafted? wow)

It's a good question. I don't think he tweets that unless he has atleast a decent chance of it, but I still find it unlikely. If we can get a couple guys back, it would be massive
EthanBarry
Staff
Would be shocked if that's not sourced
curmudgeon.zen
C'mon back, gentlemen. There's unfinished business in Omaha.
Log off. Go outside.
wolfpack1437
Can you imagine if Butler and Tresh came back? If I could've chosen one from this year's team to come back it would have been close between Tyler and Johnny, but I take Johnny.
DJncsu13
Glasswolf said:

rangeramos said:

Slim and none and slim just left town. Outside of Sam and Chris that's about it

Based on Kendall Rogers tweet, apparently slim must've forgotten something and just rode back into town. And he brought some friends.
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"
Follow me on twitter: @d_johnson13/@PackUniforms
EthanBarry
Staff
What is going on. He also says "assuming brown and Tatum return" but why would we assume that? My head is spinning
wilmwolf
I'm not totally surprised Tresh fell, I thought he was ranked a little too high by most. I'm really surprised nobody took a chance on Butler today, he's done pretty much all you can do at the college level, and was incredibly consistent. Obviously if we get any of those guys back it is great for us, but I'm disappointed for the guys at the same time too. We'll see how it shakes out.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.