Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

82,358 Views | 1113 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That is not correct.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

Isn't that is the Secret Service, rather than the FBI.
yes
So what? Who asked them to be there? Certainly not Trump, right?

Doesn't he always have SS coverage?
Just so I'm clear…. The people outside of MaraLago, with "Assault Rifles", are supposed to be SS, that are standing by protecting Trump, when he was in NYC?

Perhaps, that's correct; however, that sounds kind of backwards to me..
Those were not SS... It was a few of the 30 FBI Agents that raided Mar-A-Lago...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

Just so I'm clear…. The people outside of MaraLago, with "Assault Rifles", are supposed to be SS, that are standing by protecting Trump, when he was in NYC?

I do not think those are Secret Service. Maybe U. S. Marshal Service.

Trump does have a lot of security. There have been a couple of assassination attempts on him. One happened at Mar-A Lago when a suspected drone took a shot at his residence. There are bullet proof glass there and not a lot was made of it. I will see if I can find the story.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

Trump does have a lot of security. There have been a couple of assassination attempts on him. One happened at Mar-A Lago when a suspected drone took a shot at his residence. There are bullet proof glass there and not a lot was made of it. I will see if I can find the story.

Edit: The story I read may have been false. I thought it was a credible source, but have not found the original one.
packgrad
Manny Sanguine
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

Looks like the woman on the right is wearing a vest that says "Secret Service." The initial reports said that the Secret Service was given a one-hour advance notice of the search, so it sounds like there were agents there even if Trump was in NYC. I saw other similar photos showing other agents with chest badging similar to what they guy on the left is wearing.
bigeric
From the secretservice.gov:
"... Under Title 18, Section 3056, of the United States Code, agents and officers of the United States Secret Service can:
  • Carry firearms
  • Execute warrants issued under the laws of the United States
  • Make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence, or for any felony recognizable under the laws of the United States if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed such felony
  • Offer and pay rewards for services and information leading to the apprehension of persons involved in the violation of the law that the Secret Service is authorized to enforce
  • Investigate fraud in connection with identification documents, fraudulent commerce, fictitious instruments and foreign securities and
  • Perform other functions and duties authorized by law
The Secret Service works closely with the United States Attorney's Office in both protective and investigative matters. ..."

They would have to protect the residence(s?) and office(s?) of the former President.

Glasswolf
Manny Sanguine said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

Looks like the woman on the right is wearing a vest that says "Secret Service." The initial reports said that the Secret Service was given a one-hour advance notice of the search, so it sounds like there were agents there even if Trump was in NYC. I saw other similar photos showing other agents with chest badging similar to what they guy on the left is wearing.
As is the case with the sitting President, the SS is guarding the WH and in such case as the POTUS is traveling they are with him. Same with the FLOTUS
Packchem91
Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

For those of you not paying real close attention, Trump has a massive SS detail.........unlike any other prior former POTUS. I can't figure that one out :-).
I'd fully suspect he has a huge SS detail, and that it is always very evident. But my perspective woudl be that is because its largely about the show for him, and that is quite the show when you have a whole cadre of SS officers show up. I don't think he worries about attack. I think he worries about show.

NOTE: The above is my opinion....not a fact. I could very well be wrong.
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

It does say secret service. So, who commissioned them to be there?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
bigeric
Title 18, Section 3056, of the United States Code.
In addition to Trump; Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, W, and O'Bama all have SS protection, unless declined.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

I'd guess Trump / his staff? Could argue they are protecting his interests and or family members who may have been there?
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

There are always Secret Service at Mar-A-Lago whether Trump is there or not. They have to protect the residence and make sure nobody can plant explosives or other things like anthrax and the like. They were given advance notice as mentioned above.

Eric Trump says they have the CCTV video and they are going to release it. The FBI was wrong in not letting Trump's attorney's be in there and not showing them the warrant where they could read it. I am pretty sure this is a 4th amendment violation on illegal search and seizure. We shall see.
Werewolf
TRUE.
BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

There are always Secret Service at Mar-A-Lago whether Trump is there or not. They have to protect the residence and make sure nobody can plant explosives or other things like anthrax and the like. They were given advance notice as mentioned above.

Eric Trump says they have the CCTV video and they are going to release it. The FBI was wrong in not letting Trump's attorney's be in there and not showing them the warrant where they could read it. I am pretty sure this is a 4th amendment violation on illegal search and seizure. We shall see.
When has the left given a damn about the Constitution when it comes to violating the rights of Conservatives?

Did the Carter Paige incident, Peter Strozk, Andy McCabe, Lisa Page etc... not show us that the lefties could give a damn about the rights of Conservatives???

Not to mention the entire crooked cabal that fabricated the entire Russian hoax from start to finish. The only sad thing is that it will be exposed and then marked "classified, top secret" for decades so everyone who is alive and matters now will be dead.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
DOJ admits that there was improper conduct and they went out of the scope of the warrant. This coming from John Solomon, and if he says it, then you can believe it. Solomon was approached by 2 FBI agents right after Crossfire Hurricane started and they gave him information which proved it was a hoax from the get go. He was reporting this early on.

https://beckernews.com/justice-department-officials-admit-improper-conduct-by-fbi-agents-during-trump-raid-at-mar-a-lago-46450/
Oldsouljer
DrummerboyWolf said:

DOJ admits that there was improper conduct and they went out of the scope of the warrant. This coming from John Solomon, and if he says it, then you can believe it. Solomon was approached by 2 FBI agents right after Crossfire Hurricane started and they gave him information which proved it was a hoax from the get go. He was reporting this early on.

https://beckernews.com/justice-department-officials-admit-improper-conduct-by-fbi-agents-during-trump-raid-at-mar-a-lago-46450/
Yes, he and Sara Carter are throwbacks to that long ago breed of investigative reporter sans political agenda.
BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf said:

Well damn...... Just damn... Wonder who called that?

Guess I was right again....

What's up fan club???? Any takers on this one???

Avoid this one just like the 12 other hoaxes.....

Hey Manny... You got em' again!!!! LMAO...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Manny Sanguine said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

yes

Going on the possibilities of this being truth…

The Fed Gov just can't help themselves…. If they have anything, then it's going to be lost in the minutia, of the way it's being handled. I haven't really paid too much attention; however, based on some things, 4th amendment violation is going to be all the news, soon enough…

Joe Biden
packgrad
DrummerboyWolf said:

Not looking good for the TDS crowd.
caryking
A not so Trump fan is speaking about this as well…

https://beckernews.com/megyn-kelly-goes-ballistic-on-fbi-over-trump-raid-bullsht-46438/

Joe Biden
packgrad
packgrad
TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

I think a lot of people are taking the bait that these are top secret documents. From what I've read this evening, there's a lot of documents that are labeled "top secret" that really shouldn't be, there's a big problem with over marking documents within government.

For the next few weeks, I think we will all be best served that as leaks and stories come out about what the documents are, we should treat that information as bull*****

The "it's got to be good, that's why they needed a warrant" is also crap. Remember, 99.9% of warrants go through. This wasn't reviewed by a judge with a jewelers loop.

Agree. I've also heard a lot of discussion that papers don't stay top secret forever, even with a stamp on it. We'll see what happens.
Steve, just make sure that you take care of that ***** Liz Cheney for all of us today...

Bye Felicia

caryking
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

I think a lot of people are taking the bait that these are top secret documents. From what I've read this evening, there's a lot of documents that are labeled "top secret" that really shouldn't be, there's a big problem with over marking documents within government.

For the next few weeks, I think we will all be best served that as leaks and stories come out about what the documents are, we should treat that information as bull*****

The "it's got to be good, that's why they needed a warrant" is also crap. Remember, 99.9% of warrants go through. This wasn't reviewed by a judge with a jewelers loop.

Agree. I've also heard a lot of discussion that papers don't stay top secret forever, even with a stamp on it. We'll see what happens.
Steve, just make sure that you take care of that ***** Liz Cheney for all of us today...

Bye Felicia

She is just an awful person. Her family has done more to destroy this country than most Democrats!

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Bye Felicia

She is just an awful person. Her family has done more to destroy this country than most Democrats!
She is and it's absolutely hilarious seeing these dems defend her.
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Bye Felicia

This is going to be a blowout of epic proportions. It might be 40%.
DrummerboyWolf
https://gab.com/LanceMigliaccio/posts/108835704820665351
hokiewolf
Liz Cheney forgot the most important thing about being in the House of Representatives, that she was elected to represent the constituents of Wyoming. Next time, gotta actually ask them for their vote.
caryking
You guys should watch last nights show of Tim Pool. It was very good. I actually joined in around the one hour mark….

Derek Harvey is very good.

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Bye Felicia

That's why democrats love her.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Bye Felicia

That's why democrats love her.
But... just wait for the "usual suspects" to come on here and claim she's a Republican......LMAO...notice how they have totally abandoned the posts made showing the DOJ acted inappropriately.

The MSM morning shows have also been "silent" on the Mar-A-Lago raid as well.

And if someone is pissy about it being called a raid get the F over it. It's exactly what it was and exactly what the MSM called it until it polled badly for the MARXIST PARTY.

People like that are about as welcome in the GOP as Liz "Miss Piggy" Cheney.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Manny Sanguine
DrummerboyWolf said:

Not clear how the linked article adds anything we didn't already know.

As far as I can tell, the article makes two claims:

1. Trump's passports were removed outside the scope of the warrant. This has been knpown for days and the passports have been returned. This doesn't change anything about the boxes of documents bearing classification markings, including some marked "TS" and "TS/SCI". I don't see any allegation that any other specific items were removed improperly.

2. The removed documents are under review to determine whether any are covered by any priviledge, such as attorney-client or executive priviledge. This is standard procedure when documents are removed from a place that might contain priviledged information. The process is typically overseen by a third party not associated with the party subject to the warrant and not involved in the underlying investigation - sometimes referred to as a "special master" (which I've always thought would be a very cool job title.)

None of this changes anything with respect to the boxes of documents bearing classification markings, including some marked "TS" and "TS/SCI", or the information contained in those documents.
bigeric
I am a little confused.

When a document(s) is declassified, are all copies retrieved, then reissued with the security markings removed?
packgrad
Manny Sanguine said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Not clear how the linked article adds anything we didn't already know.

As far as I can tell, the article makes two claims:

1. Trump's passports were removed outside the scope of the warrant. This has been knpown for days and the passports have been returned. This doesn't change anything about the boxes of documents bearing classification markings, including some marked "TS" and "TS/SCI". I don't see any allegation that any other specific items were removed improperly.

2. The removed documents are under review to determine whether any are covered by any priviledge, such as attorney-client or executive priviledge. This is standard procedure when documents are removed from a place that might contain priviledged information. The process is typically overseen by a third party not associated with the party subject to the warrant and not involved in the underlying investigation - sometimes referred to as a "special master" (which I've always thought would be a very cool job title.)

None of this changes anything with respect to the boxes of documents bearing classification markings, including some marked "TS" and "TS/SCI", or the information contained in those documents.

The DOJ refused a request for an independent review.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-seizes-privileged-trump-records-during-raid-doj-opposes-request-independent-review-sources
BBW12OG
bigeric said:

I am a little confused.

When a document(s) is declassified, are all copies retrieved, then reissued with the security markings removed?
No. The markings are NOT removed.

Like I said before... it's like a gallon of milk being labeled "milk" and not actually having milk in it.

But, it was poorly refuted by a poster because it doesn't fit his narrative.

Just like a post he made above... "but, but... we already knew that..."

LOL...

And he is too chicken to reply to the post I made about the 12 hoaxes that have already been exposed. Soon to be 13.

You know what that little white speck on the top of chicken **** is? Chicken *****
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.