January 06 Select Committee

66,479 Views | 910 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Wufskins
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol Kinzinger just admitted they were feds lol. Wasn't sure where to post this but I'll try here

hokiewolf
Seems to me that judging from the video these "feds" did a bad job of doing "fed things"
Werewolf
SCOTUS Brunson trial has ended. Crickets. Some interesting things out of Japan re this.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Lol Kinzinger just admitted they were feds lol. Wasn't sure where to post this but I'll try here

FEDS and ANTIFA exposed.........right there. Those MAGA boys were about to stomp em'.
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

Seems to me that judging from the video these "feds" did a bad job of doing "fed things
Nm Not worth it
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Seems to me that judging from the video these "feds" did a bad job of doing "fed things"
Or, did they do exactly what the plan was, on Jan 6th?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Cary, please
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Cary, please
A couple of facts that need to be considered:

• The FBI lead on the Gov Hochul plot is the same FBI lead, that was, in the Washington DC office, during Jan 6th.
  • The plot against Gov Hochul absolutely had FBI employees/informants. This is not a debate!

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-informants-had-bigger-role-213400243.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJVEnVxDP3cQ3TUolDbDtV5caI9tBbBwCBKdWvhTf2zySLKKKfhSdHKfDEUoZlolI7GxkKkY_s7wackBEF0QMPyeS5oJKivER1CP1QJde4wmeA37RzCrDLrDblWWM2UlSRMygfCcnido37WQorD4CxqanH2we2LDY4aWvUHzezbX

So, an assumption can be made, that FBI employees/informants were on the ground, on Jan 6th. Do I know for 100% sure? No!

I think all these so-called committee investigations, are looking into the reality, on the ground, on Jan 6th. If, FBI employees/informants "were", on the ground, on Jan 6th, and they didn't act according to your/our expectations, then, what were they doing?

The answer to that question is exactly why I posted the above...

There are no conspiracies, and there are not coincidences!!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Cary, please

• The FBI lead on the Gov Hochul plot is the same FBI lead, that was, in the Washington DC office, during Jan 6th.
  • The plot against Gov Hochul absolutely had FBI employees/informants. This is not a debate!

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-informants-had-bigger-role-213400243.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJVEnVxDP3cQ3TUolDbDtV5caI9tBbBwCBKdWvhTf2zySLKKKfhSdHKfDEUoZlolI7GxkKkY_s7wackBEF0QMPyeS5oJKivER1CP1QJde4wmeA37RzCrDLrDblWWM2UlSRMygfCcnido37WQorD4CxqanH2we2LDY4aWvUHzezbX

So, an assumption can be made, that FBI employees/informants were on the ground, on Jan 6th. Do I know for 100% sure? No!

I think all these so-called committee investigations, are looking into the reality, on the ground, on Jan 6th. If, FBI employees/informants "were", on the ground, on Jan 6th, and they didn't act according to your/our expectations, then, what were they doing?

There are no conspiracies, and there are not coincidences!!
How would you have expected FBI employees / informants to act on Jan 6th? What is your perception of how they acted on Jan 6th?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Cary, please

There are no conspiracies, and there are not coincidences!!
How would you have expected FBI employees / informants to act on Jan 6th? What is your perception of how they acted on Jan 6th?
What was their mission? If I knew that, I could answer it. That said, I don't know for 100% sure, the FBI was on the ground, on Jan 5th or 6th...

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

What was their mission? If I knew that, I could answer it. That said, I don't know for 100% sure, the FBI was on the ground, on Jan 5th or 6th...

Cary, I know you bag on Were sometimes for his crazy unsupported meme-ing (and good on you, and rightfully so) but this line of thinking of yours is the same as Were's typical nonsense.

"I haven't seen evidence that something (usually some far-fetched thing) is NOT true, so maybe it is true!" Or in the case of Were's stuff "...so it almost certainly is true!"

This line of thinking relies on finding positive evidence of something NOT existing, which is very difficult at best and most of the time is impossible because you can't rule out every single potential faulty assumption or theory that leads to a particular conclusion.

Instead of relying on or putting the burden on others to find evidence of absence, isn't a much more direct approach to look for direct evidence something did happen? And if you don't see any, then shelving that theory and thinking "I don't see any evidence on which to make that conclusion so I'm going to assume it didn't happen, for now, and move on."

Take Trump and Russia. You know I think Trump is profoundly unfit to be our president. And after watching him verbally fellate Putin for months and with there being clear evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election I thought it was quite possible Trump colluded with Russia. That was investigated thoroughly. No direct evidence of collusion was found and my opinion changed as a result. My working assumption at this point is that he didn't collude. Maybe evidence turns up later, and if it does it could change my opinion by my working assumption this point is that there wasn't active collusion between Russia and Putin.

And casting aside for a minute the utter void of evidence supporting these and other false flag and nefarious conspiracy fantasies (like widespread election fraud), doesn't it bother you that they fail one of the most basic tests of reasonableness, which is expecting dozens or hundreds or thousands of co-conspirators to keep a secret?

caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Cary, I know you bag on Were sometimes for his crazy unsupported meme-ing (and good on you, and rightfully so) but this line of thinking of yours is the same as Were's typical nonsense.

"I haven't seen evidence that something (usually some far-fetched thing) is NOT true, so maybe it is true!" Or in the case of Were's stuff "...so it almost certainly is true!"

This line of thinking relies on finding positive evidence of something NOT existing, which is very difficult at best and most of the time is impossible because you can't rule out every single potential faulty assumption or theory that leads to a particular conclusion.

Instead of relying on or putting the burden on others to find evidence of absence, isn't a much more direct approach to look for direct evidence something did happen? And if you don't see any, then shelving that theory and thinking "I don't see any evidence on which to make that conclusion so I'm going to assume it didn't happen, for now, and move on."

Take Trump and Russia. You know I think Trump is profoundly unfit to be our president. And after watching him verbally fellate Putin for months and with there being clear evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election I thought it was quite possible Trump colluded with Russia. That was investigated thoroughly. No direct evidence of collusion was found and my opinion changed as a result. My working assumption at this point is that he didn't collude. Maybe evidence turns up later, and if it does it could change my opinion by my working assumption this point is that there wasn't active collusion between Russia and Putin.

And casting aside for a minute the utter void of evidence supporting these and other false flag and nefarious conspiracy fantasies (like widespread election fraud), doesn't it bother you that they fail one of the most basic tests of reasonableness, which is expecting dozens or hundreds or thousands of co-conspirators to keep a secret?
Civ, thanks for the diatribe!

Let me make it clear, regarding the Jan 6th crap. It is speculated (some may think it's fact) that the FBI had people, on the ground, on Jan 6th. I'll repeat… I do not know for 100% certainty that speculation is true. I don't know, and honestly, you don't know.

Now, based on your logic, we should accept the non-answers, by Wray and the FBI, regarding people, on the ground. To the best of my knowledge, questions have been asked, in committees, without affirmative "No" answers.

So, we have to start to piece things together, as I did, in a previous email. We have some inconvenient facts, I laid out. Do those facts conclude the FBI had people on the ground? No! Is it a complete coincidence? Probably not!

I think where you and I may have the biggest disagreement is on trust of government! I just don't anymore! Nor, do I have trust in the media. I question outlets I do watch and/or read. That said, those outlets appear to piece together logic, better than the Government and MSM!

Yes, I do see MSM talking points. They just aren't plausible to me!

Now, Civ, take your logic and apply it to the latest news regarding Trump. The tapes! Without any video footage, are you bought in that Trump was showing secret documents?

Joe Biden
Werewolf

I'm glad it was defeated. America's long term survival requires a near-death fight for its survival. It will do us some good......unfortunately many lives will be lost. I suspect that time grows near.
GuerrillaPack
HUGE: Capitol Police Chief told Tucker that J6 crowd was loaded w/federal agents

Fox fired Tucker before he could air the interview

It was a highly coordinated federal operation

https://instagr.am/p/CuZ_916Njgz

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

HUGE: Capitol Police Chief told Tucker that J6 crowd was loaded w/federal agents

Fox fired Tucker before he could air the interview

It was a highly coordinated federal operation

https://instagr.am/p/CuZ_916Njgz

GP, thanks for doing more to my post above. We are starting to get more information about Jan 6th and the people there. This still doesn't 100% prove anything; however, the amount of information is starting to get compelling.

So, why would the FBI have people on the ground?
Why would the FBI be quiet about their involvement or non-involvement?

I'm sure Civ has the answers…. Actually, he will discredit the Capitol Police Chief…

Joe Biden
Civilized
Oh man, the Capitol Police Chief!

If he's given on-record statements to Tucker it's just a matter of time before he and his staff do tell-alls with credible journalists and not just attention ***** grifters.

Look forward to all this evidence of federal malfeasance coming to light to an actual journalist or in court very soon.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

If he's given on-record statements to Tucker it's just a matter of time before he and his staff do tell-alls with credible journalists and not just attention ***** grifters.

Look forward to all this evidence of federal malfeasance coming to light to an actual journalist or in court very soon.
yeah, the guy wrote a book and didn't even put that in there if that's his truth. I'm also sure there were many federal agents on site that day, I just don't believe they were dressed as Trump supporters and leading a riot.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

yeah, the guy wrote a book and didn't even put that in there if that's his truth. I'm also sure there were many federal agents on site that day, I just don't believe they were dressed as Trump supporters and leading a riot.

Yep and it's not even hard for me to believe there may have been some plainclothes agents on the grounds.

Where this fantasy takes a hard right from reality though is when they describe the agents as being so many in number as to consequentially change the crowd size, or as active participants or leaders in the riot.
caryking
Were, it's your turn…. Hokie and Civ will die on their sword believing the crap they've been spoon fed…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Were, it's your turn…. Hokie and Civ will die on their sword believing the crap they've been spoon fed…
what purpose does it serve for the FBI to start a riot in the Capitol? If this was the plan, why has zero people come forth to whistleblow this obvious crime?
Bas2020
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

what purpose does it serve for the FBI to start a riot in the Capitol? If this was the plan, why has zero people come forth to whistleblow this obvious crime?

Did any of these under cover FBI agents try to stop the riots ? Seems like many of the security folks were opening doors etc to let people in . The whole thing was weird juxtaposed that day with the 'Summer of Love BLM/Antifa riots' that now get ignored despite 50+ deaths and it's no wonder folks are confused by reaction and commentary from the media . It's lunacy how one gets ignored while the other gets blown up to cartoonish levels by corrupt politicians and media .
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

"zero people"

LMFAO!!!!!

like an ostrich with their head in the sand

dude, who do you think this type of gas-lighting actually works on? Only braindead libtards
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

"zero people"

LMFAO!!!!!

like an ostrich with their head in the sand

dude, who do you think this type of gas-lighting actually works on? Only braindead libtards
The conspiracies are the ones they believe. Anybody with a reasonable mind will see enough evidence to say: this doesn't smell good…

No, instead they use the following:

[ol]
  • "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  • [/ol]
    Rules for radicals!!

Joe Biden
    Civilized
    Bas2020 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Did any of these under cover FBI agents try to stop the riots ? Seems like many of the security folks were opening doors etc to let people in . The whole thing was weird juxtaposed that day with the 'Summer of Love BLM/Antifa riots' that now get ignored despite 50+ deaths and it's no wonder folks are confused by reaction and commentary from the media . It's lunacy how one gets ignored while the other gets blown up to cartoonish levels by corrupt politicians and media .

You're confused about why police brutality protests that turn violent (little different in that way than civil rights protests in the 1960's) are treated differently than riots and an attempt to stay in power facilitated by a sitting President in the name of allegedly massive election fraud that never happened?

This is seriously fuzzy logic.

Even if you don't think the BLM riots were at all justified, they weren't over a made-up issue and most importantly they weren't a sitting President's attempt to circumvent a peaceful transition of power.
    DrummerboyWolf
    I haven't been in this thread in a long time, but this came out the other day.

Matt Braynard of Look Ahead America got into speak to one of the prisoners for January 6th. Here is something he said on Timcast with Tim Poole the other night. Then click on the link below and you will see that justice is not being served. Many of these people did nothing wrong they are still in jail awaiting trial. It's complete Bull ***** The Department of Justice has been weaponized against the American people.

"Just going in was completely dehumanizing…but I went there to meet a guy named William Chrestman…this guy has not been charged with any violence. He's a military veteran. He's not being charged with conspiracy or organizing or anything…he's just a guy who showed up. He was arrested in January of 2021. He still doesn't have a trial date and they have denied him his psychiatric medicine. He tried to keep journals and they just come through and throw all of his papers away. He has two daughters he has not seen for those two years plus. Two young daughters. And he was finally going to get to see them the week after I was in to visit him. Whatever the wildest thing in the world they wanted to accuse him of, that they might even charge him with, he would have already had time served. But they're keeping him in there in dire conditions, still without a trial date. A military veteran, not charged with any violence, because they can. Not for what he did, but because of what he believes."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/matt-braynard-claims-j6er-was-offered-plea-deal/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=matt-braynard-claims-j6er-was-offered-plea-deal
    Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
    Werewolf
    Real America Voice's COWBOY LOGIC (Former FoxNews Anchor Donna Fiducia and Don Neuen) i interviews the J6 prisoners fairly frequently. It is a travesty of justice.

Cowboy Logic Guest Landon Copeland - 2 - Real America's Voice News (americasvoice.news)

Real America Voice is a network that Cary and I watch quite a bit. Shows like Steve Bannon's WarRoom which airs twice daily and a daily broadcast of award winning investigative news journalist John Solomon's Just The News........just a couple of the headliners.
    jkpackfan
    hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Lmao
    caryking
    jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Lmao
    Yep, that is funny…. Hokie needs to go research the Michigan Governor crap. He would probably say: what purpose does it serve for the FBI to infiltrate a militia group to assassinate a sitting governor…

Joe Biden
    Bas2020
    Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

You're confused about why police brutality protests that turn violent (little different in that way than civil rights protests in the 1960's) are treated differently than riots and an attempt to stay in power facilitated by a sitting President in the name of allegedly massive election fraud that never happened?

Even if you don't think the BLM riots were at all justified, they weren't over a made-up issue and most importantly they weren't a sitting President's attempt to circumvent a peaceful transition of power.

Actually "hands up don't shoot" was a made up issue . It proved to be a justified police shooting . The riots were flamed up by Democrat and media lies while they let a U.S. city burn .
    Civilized
    Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Actually "hands up don't shoot" was a made up issue . It proved to be a justified police shooting . The riots were flamed up by Democrat and media lies while they let a U.S. city burn .

So you're saying one of these protests was for a shooting that ended up being legally justified.

OK. What about the other protests? Were most of them erroneously protesting justified police shootings?

Now do election fraud. How many of those protests, most especially Jan. 6, were for election fraud that actually occurred?
    hokiewolf
    caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Lmao
    Yep, that is funny…. Hokie needs to go research the Michigan Governor crap. He would probably say: what purpose does it serve for the FBI to infiltrate a militia group to assassinate a sitting governor…
    if the deep state is so omnipotent, why haven't they gotten rid of Donald Trump yet?
    Bas2020
    Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

So you're saying one of these protests was for a shooting that ended up being legally justified.

OK. What about the other protests? Were most of them erroneously protesting justified police shootings?

Now do election fraud. How many of those protests, most especially Jan. 6, were for election fraud that actually occurred?

Ferguson was a made up story that resulted in....

50 people were given treatment at hospitals

250 buildings burned to the ground

$1.3 Billion dollars of damages in Ferguson alone and Billions around the country in spin off riots.

A US city that will never recover

52 people died as a result of these riots across the country including police themselves... and AA police officer David Dorn.

And you still are calling it a "protest" that wasnt a big deal... it ended up to being a manufactured political stunt? Just another race baiting hoax like Jessie Smollet , Freddie Gray and the dozens of others that end up not being true.

BBW12OG
    I see civ crawled out from under his mommy's apron and brought his weak minded minion with him.

You two are as useful as the BS your MSM overlords need you to be. When either one of you two brainwashed morons have an original thought it'll be your first.

Civ I challenged you to a gentleman's debate.

I see your are still the spineless coward we all know you to be. Hopefully when Trump is re-elected Pinocchio will be there to hold and comfort you.

You two d-bags deserve one another.
    Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    DrummerboyWolf
    hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Lmao
    if the deep state is so omnipotent, why haven't they gotten rid of Donald Trump yet?
    What have they been trying to do for the last 7 years? They interfered with his presidency and have tried every trick in the book to get him not be able to run. What are they scared of? Russian collusion-false, Impeachments-false, pee tapes false, tax fraud, and everything else they have tried to pin on Trump have been false. You are being totally obtuse if you think there was not federal cooperation in the attack on the Capitol. Had there been an insurrection, then Patriots would still be holding the Capitol. It was not an insurrection but a psyop by the government. I expect it from the leftist on here, but one would think that you would have better critical thinking skills. I guess not.
    Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
    Civilized
    Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Ferguson was a made up story that resulted in....

50 people were given treatment at hospitals

250 buildings burned to the ground

$1.3 Billion dollars of damages in Ferguson alone and Billions around the country in spin off riots.

A US city that will never recover

52 people died as a result of these riots across the country including police themselves... and AA police officer David Dorn.

And you still are calling it a "protest" that wasnt a big deal... it ended up to being a manufactured political stunt? Just another race baiting hoax like Jessie Smollet , Freddie Gray and the dozens of others that end up not being true.

Manufactured? Against the backdrop of unarmed black people in this country being 3x as likely to get killed by police as whites?

There's an actual, demonstrable problem with how many people are killed by police in this country, including and especially POC.

Now you do election fraud, like the Jan 6 loons were protesting at the behest of their cult leader.

Is there an actual, demonstrable election fraud problem in this country?

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.