January 06 Select Committee

66,401 Views | 908 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11831971/DAVID-MARCUS-January-6th-committee-destroyed-single-cable-news-segment.html
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Turtle b1tch McConnell once again showing for the 1000th time that he is a complete 100% RINO.

Did we mention enough how he deliberately sabotaged the chances of the Republicans taking over the Senate in the 2022 elections, by allocating the money for advertising/etc in the wrong races?

Republican in name only. This man is a Democrat masquerading as a "Republican". He works with the Democrats to destroy and sabotage the Republican party and conservative movement. He is the ENEMY of Republicans.

https://instagr.am/p/CpgVZobuzUC
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Turtle b1tch McConnell once again showing for the 1000th time that he is a complete 100% RINO.

Did we mention enough how he deliberately sabotaged the chances of the Republicans taking over the Senate in the 2022 elections, by allocating the money for advertising/etc in the wrong races?

Republican in name only. This man is a Democrat masquerading as a "Republican". He works with the Democrats to destroy and sabotage the Republican party and conservative movement. He is the ENEMY of Republicans.

People aren't Democrats or RINO's just because they disagree with you GP.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
It has not been R and D for many years. The truth is being revealed right before our eyes. Its somewhat of a #GreatAwakening, isn't it?

Werewolf
Where's my FACT CHECKER, the SIEVE?

GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

hur durrrr

Mind-blowing point there genius

Nice to see you defending Mitch the B1atch. Even more reason to oppose the ultra RINO turtle
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
The love of bureacratic tyranny at the federal level has not bounds with sheeple. I understand he's already in line for a booster and is excited he'll be eligible for shots to protect from Marburg.
GuerrillaPack
Get it straight libtards...

The blatantly rigged and fraudulent 2020 "election" was the REAL attack on democracy.

The January 6th protest was an attempt to preserve, defend, and restore democracy.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/Cpip2fTuVzP
Werewolf
What is pitifully demonstrated here by a number of you is that your fellow citizens went to DC to protest a stolen election. Yet, you remain silent...unwilling to speak against the tyrants behind this injustice. The patriotic American citizens were caught up in a false flag operation orchestrated by our federal govt.

Witness the false flag events on the newly released tapes which have been withheld by our criminal Congress and its kangaroo court of traitors. These tapes show these patriots strolling through the Capitol after invitation to enter by the Capitol Police. Unconstitutionally detained, these patriots have been deprived of their right to a speedy trial and without due process.

Silence shows support.

hokiewolf
You don't think the Capitol Police officers weren't trying to de-escalate the situation in the building but were instead part of a coordinated conspiracy? Which seems more plausible?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

You don't think the Capitol Police officers weren't trying to de-escalate the situation in the building but were instead part of a coordinated conspiracy? Which seems more plausible?
Why can't both be true? Yes, I'm sure the Capitol Police were making sure nothing got our of control wherever they were in the building.

I think it's clear that some were violent in their actions. In fact, Tucker led off his expose showing the people being unruly, and if you want to call it an insurrection, for those people, then so be it…

That said, and what I believe Were has said, all along, is that he saw a peaceful protest, around the Capitol, where he was…

Now, based on the recent released footage, the peaceful protests, Were was talking about, was far greater than the MSM lead some to believe, including several here.

It's time for some to step up and say… I think I've been fooled!! The reality does not fit the narrative!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Could be.........certainly plausible. However, several hundred remain in jail, no bail and no trial date......for over two years. Two plus years?
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Why can't both be true? Yes, I'm sure the Capitol Police were making sure nothing got our of control wherever they were in the building.

I think it's clear that some were violent in their actions. In fact, Tucker led off his expose showing the people being unruly, and if you want to call it an insurrection, for those people, then so be it…

That said, and what I believe Were has said, all along, is that he saw a peaceful protest, around the Capitol, where he was…

Now, based on the recent released footage, the peaceful protests, Were was talking about, was far greater than the MSM lead some to believe, including several here.

It's time for some to step up and say… I think I've been fooled!! The reality does not fit the narrative!
I was there, I saw what happened on our side of the Capitol. Didn't see the other three sides. I know what a false flag looks like up close and in person. Looking back on the orchestrated events that day that's almost certainly what was done.

And to think we've got this Kangaroo SHOW TRIAL...and guys here want to dismiss it. You're being lied to by a tyrannical govt. Sheep stand idly by.
Werewolf
GITMO for the military tribunals with swift justice to follow. Wake the he$$ up guys.
Werewolf

LIED to over and over again.
- COVID
- Jabs
- Ukraine
- Elections
- J6 events
- even Michael Robinson (Michelle) and the two children ........in your face with a smirk

But here's the surprise. This is only the tip of the iceberg my fellow Wolfpackers. The TIP.

And 2023 will be the year of the Whistleblower.
Werewolf
Guys like Sieve and even Kim claim to not be Marxists. But self-proclaimed Marxist leaders do refer to their followers as "useful idiots". So maybe "Useful Idiots" is the proper term......maybe.......something to contemplate?

Werewolf
Glenn Beck's list. Something that some here might want to review and contemplate whether they might fall into this category.[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://www.glennbeck.com/blog/you-might-be-a-useful-idiot-if-blm-antifa-edition&text=21%20ways%20to%20know%20if%20you%27re%20a%20%27USEFUL%20IDIOT%27&][/url]

USEFUL IDIOT /yoosfl idt/ noun:a naive or credulous person who can be manipulated or exploited to advance a cause or political agenda.

The term "Useful Idiot" may be a concept with roots to Marxism and Vladimir Lenin from the 1800's but man, doesn't it sound like it could apply to what's going on in America today? People rioting and looting can't tell you what the issue is or what they want and people are sick and tired of it. "Black Lives Matter" the organization is not the same as the sentiment that black lives obviously do matter. If you support the political movement because of its name, instead of what it actually claims to stand for, you might be a "Useful Idiot."
Here is a list of 21 other ways you might be a "Useful Idiot" the BLM/Antifa edition:
[ol]
  • If you donate to a political organization without knowing how or where they actually use the money, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you find yourself having to defend or explain political slogans you don't actually believe in, like "Defund The Police" doesn't actually mean defunding the police, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you join a protest march or rally in order to feel like you're "doing something", you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you continue to rationalize and justify violence against innocent business owners, police or bronze statues, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you support a political organization because of what they say they are against but are ignorant of what they claim they are for, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram feed contains a black square in the past 60 days, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you support COVID-19 government orders to wear a mask as legal - unless someone feels the need to scream in the face of a police officer, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If your support for police or justice reform includes a checklist of ideas like government-mandated vegetarianism, carbon-taxes on manufacturers and higher taxes on the wealthy, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you claim to support generic ideas such as "Black Lives Matter" but then donate to organizations like Planned Parenthood, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you are against The 2nd Amendment but also support defunding the police, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you claim to defer to science when the data supports your political ideals but then ignore it when it inconveniently does not, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you find yourself parroting vague aphorisms like "No Justice, No Peace" while claiming to be against violent protestors, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you claim 1st Amendment protections for speech and public assembly for protestors but then support government lockdowns for public health reasons, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you believe you can simultaneously support the Black Lives Matter or Antifa organizations and the US Constitution, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you are using an iPhone to Tweet a selfie wearing a #BLM T-shirt but believe Capitalism is part of the problem, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you feel guilty because of your skin color or something your dead ancestors did, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you support government-funded abortions for Black/Brown communities but are opposed to government-funded abstinence education, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you carry a sign supporting BLM, Antifa or Defund the Police and don't see Carl Marx when you look in the mirror, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you define generic words such as 'looting' or 'vandalism' as inherently racist, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you believe teenagers robbing beer from a CVS is some form of reparations for slavery, you might be a useful idiot.
  • If you believe anything a white person has achieved or owns is proof that systemic racism exists, you might be a useful idiot.
  • [/ol]
    Werewolf
    How much respect do they have for you that watch their propaganda? How much contempt do they have for you?
    Werewolf

A number of you here still believe this guy was killed by the protestors. And Hoak, you ask why I am so condescending........

packgrad
    Werewolf
    TRUTH and you know it. Where's my FACT CHECKER, the SIEVE?

Werewolf
    Can we think beyond what we see? Can we? There are some supposed intelligent people on here.....supposed.

For me, it's not about R and D. Granted, there are less than 75-80 of the 535 that are honest and not corrupt and outside of Tulsi Gabbard all have an R behind their names...most members of the Freedom Caucus.

We need to look beyond R and D. We see the damage of a centralized bureaucracy, a MSM media controlled by 5 or 6 corporations and a Big Pharma interwoven with our Executive Branch. This is our enemy.

Marco
    Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Thank you, you took the words right out of my mouth!
    Marco
    Werewolf said:

For what?
    Marco
    Werewolf said:

Werewolf are you ****ing ******ed?
    Marco
    Werewolf said:

Where's my FACT CHECKER, the SIEVE?

Werewolf Sucker Carlson needs someone to "slob on his knob"!
    Marco
    GuerrillaPack said:

The blatantly rigged and fraudulent 2020 "election" was the REAL attack on democracy.

The January 6th protest was an attempt to preserve, defend, and restore democracy.
    Guerrillapack, did you and werewolf go to the same school? Did yall ride that short yellow bus together? Better yet did yall sit together on it?
    Marco
    GuerrillaPack said:

As Forest Gump said" stupid is what stupid does"! Take heed Guerrilla!!
    GuerrillaPack
    Marco said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Guerrillapack, did you and werewolf go to the same school? Did yall ride that short yellow bus together? Better yet did yall sit together on it?
    That's rich. Commie libtards literally have about an average 80 IQ. They are braindead lemmings who believe the most preposterous lies spoonfed to them by their communist overlord Establishment -- 70 genders, men can get pregnant and become women, unborn children are "not human", and we are all evolved monkeys on a rock flying through space who came into existence by random chance after a Big Bang explosion.

Riding the short bus?? Libtards who actually believe these things truly belong in a mental institution, and are literally deranged and mentally ill.

That's what happens when a person is degenerate scum who rejects God. God then rejects them and gives them over to strong delusion.

Leftists don't even deserve to live in this world that God created for them. They deserve the hell that their god Satan wants for them. They cheerlead mass murdering millions of unborn children. If someone supports murdering unborn children, what should happen to them? They now defend grooming children for pedophiles at drag queen shows. They hate God. They love death. Thankfully, that's what they will get. They will be post-birth aborted. Their brains have already been aborted. God will not be mocked. They will be destroyed. They are already being destroyed. They have no future -- just a dystopian communist hellscape future where their children are turned into transgenders and Sodomites and then have no more descendants, or they are shot up with enough of the "vaccine" poisons to make them infertile.
    Werewolf
    80 is way too much credit for that character.

Perfect example of how we got to where we are today. No words..... other than he and Sieve have much in common.
    Werewolf
    First 13-14 minutes of this show has a great summary of the propaganda pushed by MSM.

https://rumble.com/v2c92vi-3.8.23-now-they-ds-are-showing-their-panic-eyes-are-opening-liars-cant-hide.html

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.