January 06 Select Committee

66,791 Views | 914 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Buzzosborne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

As you and others know here, I was there that day. Antifa was there as well as other Marxist groups. A dude on a bullhorn next to me looked like Ray Epps......but on the Supreme Court side and perfectly positioned on high ground to incite. From a parking garage on the Virginia side of the Potomac my sister and I watched an Antifa kid get out of his vehicle and walk to the train station in front of us.........he had all his pads on and his helmet. The truth will ultimately be told.

Well hell then, the woman who was shot to death and those incarcerated now based on video evidence are Antifa then. Not sure why you'd have an issue with it.
Wufskins
The FBI, led by a Trump appointee, doesn't believe what Cary is claiming.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-928706165913
Werewolf
Is your IQ even double digits? I swear.......this is the last time I reply to such an F'n idiot.
caryking
Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Are we still calling people like this a hostage?

John Banuelos: Accused of firing a gun during the Capitol attack

John Banuelos was identified to the FBI in February 2021. The government took no action at that time as the bureau was being flooded by hundreds of thousands of tips from the public. Months later, in July 2021, Banuelos fatally stabbed a 19-year-old in a public park in Utah but was not charged after he claimed self-defense, police said. But he did tell police in Utah that he'd been at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and that he'd had a gun on him, police records show. NBC News reported on Banuelos' identity in early 2022, and the FBI spoke with him after that report, but it wasn't until this February that footage emerged that appeared to show Banuelos firing the gun outside the Capitol on Jan. 6. Banuelos was arrested in early March, and he was ordered detained. He has not yet been arraigned but suggested in an interview with the FBI that the multiple, contemporaneous videos that appear to show him firing off the gun could have been created by artificial intelligence.Why he's in jail: Banuelos has an extensive criminal history, including five convictions, according to prosecutors. He also allegedly threatened Americans who identified him to the FBI and is charged with firing off a gun at the Capitol.

Also, are we still claiming there were no guns at the Capitol?
How would any of us know there were no guns at the Capitol? Of course there were guns... Ashley Babbit was shot with one. Now, were there other guns, including the one you are promoting? It wouldn't surprise me. People own guns. I own guns. Do you?

I do own guns. It has been the narrative from many in the right that you couldn't label 1/6 as an insurrection because the rioters didn't have any guns. That's been proven wrong umpteen times over, including this guy. Others have plead guilty to the same crime. Testimony from the Jan 6 committee confirmed Trump was warned by aids that there were in fact guns present at his speech and on the Capitol. He didn't care.
Riot may be a better description on January 6th. The only insurrection happened by Antifa people.

Can you elaborate on the last point?
If you look at the video of the people breaking into the window, they were Antifa. The audio shows people saying they were either Feds or Antifa. Some were trying to stop the action.

Link to video?

Wait, is this the one?
And… you are a hack! Why? Because you changed the subject. Very typical of a lot of people. Stay on topic and you will find credibility, by others, towards you.

Asking for a link to a video is changing the subject? LOLOLOLOLOL.

And if THAT video you provided is the best you can do, you should WANT me to change the subject. You referenced a video where Antifa was breaking into a window, but you can't produce it, can you? You aren't necessarily lying, but if you're going to make that claim you should be able to back it up. That video you provided could have been shot anywhere, anytime, by anybody.
Yep, you're right! I can't produce it. Wonder why I can't produce it easy?
caryking
Wufskins said:

The FBI, led by a Trump appointee, doesn't believe what Cary is claiming.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-928706165913
Yep, fact checkers everywhere. I said you would bring those up. I think the video that shows Ashley Babbit being show was from John Sullivan, now deemed a reporter…

Also, this another fascinating report for your reading…. Once some get over the fact the Revolver news is a biased outlet, no less than any other outlet, then just keep finding info to help you get to an answer.

https://revolver.news/2023/09/j6-bodycam-footage-revealing-undercover-cops-and-antifa-working-with-cnn-john-sullivan-is-reportedly-missing/
Wufskins
So if it was Antifa, does that mean MAGA is now aligned with Antifa? Is Antifa the true patriots, the very special people that Trump loves?

Buzzosborne
Werewolf said:

Is your IQ even double digits? I swear.......this is the last time I reply to such an F'n idiot.

Does it literally hurt to have s-it for brains? Is there a constant odor you can't get rid of?

Oh, and I wouldn't even be posting here if you could have just stayed off my thread like I told you, moron.
BBW12OG
Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

John Banuelos was identified to the FBI in February 2021. The government took no action at that time as the bureau was being flooded by hundreds of thousands of tips from the public. Months later, in July 2021, Banuelos fatally stabbed a 19-year-old in a public park in Utah but was not charged after he claimed self-defense, police said. But he did tell police in Utah that he'd been at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and that he'd had a gun on him, police records show. NBC News reported on Banuelos' identity in early 2022, and the FBI spoke with him after that report, but it wasn't until this February that footage emerged that appeared to show Banuelos firing the gun outside the Capitol on Jan. 6. Banuelos was arrested in early March, and he was ordered detained. He has not yet been arraigned but suggested in an interview with the FBI that the multiple, contemporaneous videos that appear to show him firing off the gun could have been created by artificial intelligence.Why he's in jail: Banuelos has an extensive criminal history, including five convictions, according to prosecutors. He also allegedly threatened Americans who identified him to the FBI and is charged with firing off a gun at the Capitol.

How would any of us know there were no guns at the Capitol? Of course there were guns... Ashley Babbit was shot with one. Now, were there other guns, including the one you are promoting? It wouldn't surprise me. People own guns. I own guns. Do you?

I do own guns. It has been the narrative from many in the right that you couldn't label 1/6 as an insurrection because the rioters didn't have any guns. That's been proven wrong umpteen times over, including this guy. Others have plead guilty to the same crime. Testimony from the Jan 6 committee confirmed Trump was warned by aids that there were in fact guns present at his speech and on the Capitol. He didn't care.
Riot may be a better description on January 6th. The only insurrection happened by Antifa people.

If you look at the video of the people breaking into the window, they were Antifa. The audio shows people saying they were either Feds or Antifa. Some were trying to stop the action.

Link to video?

Wait, is this the one?
And… you are a hack! Why? Because you changed the subject. Very typical of a lot of people. Stay on topic and you will find credibility, by others, towards you.

And if THAT video you provided is the best you can do, you should WANT me to change the subject. You referenced a video where Antifa was breaking into a window, but you can't produce it, can you? You aren't necessarily lying, but if you're going to make that claim you should be able to back it up. That video you provided could have been shot anywhere, anytime, by anybody.
Did you enjoy the ACC Tournament Final?

You should go... well...I'll leave it at that you fake degree having hole.
Wufskins
Here's another one of the "hostages" Trump and others on here are complaining about still being in jail. He also appears to not be affiliated with ANTIFA.

Edward Kelley: Charged with plotting to murder FBI employees after his release in Jan. 6 case

Anti-abortion activist Edward Kelley of Tennessee was initially arrested in May 2022 after the FBI identified him as the fourth rioter to breach the Capitol. In addition to assaulting a law enforcement officer outside the Capitol, the government alleges Kelley used a piece of wood to break a window, jumped through the window and then forced open a fire door, allowing the first mass of rioters to flood inside the building and chase Capitol Police Officer Eugene Goodman up the stairs, toward the Senate chamber.

Months after his initial release, in December 2022, Kelley was arrested again and charged in a plot to murder FBI employees involved in investigating him about Jan. 6. In November 2023, Kelley's friend and co-defendant Austin Carter, a member of the Army Reserves, admitted that he and Kelley had conspired to "murder employees of the Federal Bureau of Investigation," admitting that he received a list of FBI employees from Kelley and that the two had "discussed plans to attack the FBI Field Office in Knoxville, Tennessee."In a recent joint filing, prosecutors and Kelley's attorneys said they were engaged in "good faith efforts" to reach a plea deal in both of Kelley's criminal cases. If a deal is not reached by early April, Kelley's trial in the alleged murder plot is set to begin in Knoxville on May 7, but the case may be delayed after a recent joint filing indicated the parties were at "an impasse."

Why he's in jail: He was initially released on his Jan. 6 charges but then allegedly plotted to murder the FBI employees who were investigating him.

BBW12OG
When you respond to ANY of the posts made about your guy... you may get a response....

Again,,, 14-16 hours a day........ two sites..... get a freaking life...
Wufskins
Thanks for asking BBW. My weekend was pretty awesome. Saw us win two games vs the Heels in our last at bat. Took my lil cousin to Saturday's game and he got to run the bases. He couldn't stop talking about how awesome that was. Life was definitely good.
Buzzosborne
BBW12OKG said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Link to video?

Wait, is this the one?

Gotta admit, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as all those national titles. Actually, I didn't watch. Kinda lost interest in college sports the last few years.
My degree is from UNCW. Did you actually graduate from NCSU?
Bockwinkle
El OH El.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Thanks for asking BBW. My weekend was pretty awesome. Saw us win two games vs the Heels in our last at bat. Took my lil cousin to Saturday's game and he got to run the bases. He couldn't stop talking about how awesome that was. Life was definitely good.

Sounds like a good ol' time. I need to hit up one of our games one day, it's been years since I've been.
BBW12OG
Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OKG said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Link to video?

Wait, is this the one?

Gotta admit, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as all those national titles. Actually, I didn't watch. Kinda lost interest in college sports the last few years.
Yes.... I did. So you are a typical WalMart fan.... Do you also pull of App St when they are winning? Yankees in baseball? Cowboys in football? Lakers in basketball?

I understand why they hate you over on your "home" site.....

At least you try to fit in by being a pillow biting liberal. You nailed that.
Buzzosborne
BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OKG said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Link to video?

Wait, is this the one?

Yes.... I did. So you are a typical WalMart fan.... Do you also pull of App St when they are winning? Yankees in baseball? Cowboys in football? Lakers in basketball?

I understand why they hate you over on your "home" site.....

At least you try to fit in by being a pillow biting liberal. You nailed that.

Again, you Big Beautiful Woman you, I left IC voluntarily. You got kicked off PP because no one could stand you, and getting banned from PP is not an easy feat. Literally everyone that remembers you there laughs at/about you. I can see why.
Bockwinkle
All you have to do to get kicked off PP is point out that the demise of the brickyard was because of politics.
ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

All you have to do to get kicked off PP is point out that the demise of the brickyard was because of politics.

They don't allow politics over there anymore?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

They do. And the BY didn't go VIP because of politics or anything like too many negative comments about Biden. It was due to a spammer. I don't agree with that but the idea that it went VIP because it was too pro Trump and anti Biden is straight bs.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

They do. And the BY didn't go VIP because of politics or anything like too many negative comments about Biden. It was due to a spammer. I don't agree with that but the idea that it went VIP because it was too pro Trump and anti Biden is straight bs.

Got ya. I figured that the site went back free.
Wufskins
Back on topic. In today's update on the "hostages" still being held in jail, let's meet…

Jacob Lang: Unapologetic rioter charged with repeatedly assaulting law enforcement

Jacob Lang who can be seen on video hitting law enforcement officers with a baseball bat and riot shield faces multiple charges of assaulting law enforcement officers, as well as felony charges of civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding. He was arrested in January 2021."I was the leader of Liberty today," Lang wrote on Facebook after the riot, wrongly tagging himself at the White House. "Arrest me. You are on the wrong side of history."

He said the day after the attack that it was "war" at the Capitol, not a mere protest.

Lang, the government notes, hosts a weekly podcast for a conservative conspiracy website from behind bars and paints himself as a "political prisoner." Lang has cycled through lawyers and recently hired Anthony Frank Sabatini, a Republican and former Florida state representative who is running for Congress.

"I don't play the watered-down version of Jan. 6, the 'there was mistakes made that day.' No, no, I think that was well within our rights and constitutional duty to overthrow the chains of tyranny," he said in one podcast.
Lang was being held in the jail in Washington but was transferred to a facility in Brooklyn, New York. "Lang not only remains willing to engage in additional acts of violence whenever he deems such violence necessary, but continues to believe that such violence is justified," prosecutors recently wrote."For Lang, little has changed since January 6, 2021 or the days that followed when according to Lang, the next step was 'guns' and he tried to form and armed militia," they wrote.

U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols said last year that the argument for Lang's continued detention was "strong," noting that Lang was at the forefront of the mob and that his "overt expressions of willingness to use violence in the future, along with the violent nature of Lang's offenses on January 6th, convinced this Court that Lang could not be released with adequate assurances of community safety."

Why he's in jail: A judge cited overwhelming evidence that he repeatedly assaulted officers and a continued willingness to engage in violence.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

BS....

And that's a fact packskins... RCS couldn't be embarrassed in his social circle because of the anti-Biden comments(facts) that were being posted.

You can bang the drum on your narrative all you want. You say a "spammer" is the reason why? BS.

We had a mod on this board tell us how many spammers he deals with on a daily basis. They can handle it here but not on a 24/7 National Site? You really are gullible if you believe that.

RCS had an agenda. He deployed his agenda. His personal account is full of anti-GOP, anti-Trump, pro-leftist comments. He also has ridiculed the SCOTUS to no end.

You can spin that in your message board world with your comrades but on here your BS will get called out.

Seriously... "one spammer" caused the most popular board on that site to be switched over to VIP... damn dude... do better.
Wufskins
That opinion is certainly not from an angry, bitter former poster of PP that no longer has his posting privileges.

I said I didn't agree with the decision. Not sure how that makes me a homer.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Bockwinkle said:

That is not true. It went VIP because RCS doesn't want negative information put out about the left. FACT.

You can keep deflecting and running your little internet persona all you want. You are clowned over there more than any poster still there. Same schtick... different board.
Wufskins
Why do you frequent a forum that you don't get to post a reply to? Thats why you come over here make stuff up because you can't post over there. Wolfbreath (whom I have zero beef with) posts in the music thread and maybe he reads the other threads on here. If so, he will tell you nobody banned him for his daily posts about how Biden is so bad. There was just as much Biden bashing as there was Trump bashing. And if you read PP and you do, you will see jabs at Biden and the Dems still to this day in multiple non sports threads.

There is enough evidence to suggest that if they could get it working again, they would as most of the traffic now on PP are non sports topics. Those topics drew tons of traffic to the BY. More traffic is good for business. And there is enough frustration from longtime BY posters for them to understand their decision isn't hitting home with a lot of people.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Why do you frequent a forum that you don't get to post a reply to? Thats why you come over here make stuff up because you can't post over there. Wolfbreath (whom I have zero beef with) posts in the music thread and maybe he reads the other threads on here. If so, he will tell you nobody banned him for his daily posts about how Biden is so bad. There was just as much Biden bashing as there was Trump bashing. And if you read PP and you do, you will see jabs at Biden and the Dems still to this day in multiple non sports threads.

There is enough evidence to suggest that if they could get it working again, they would as most of the traffic now on PP are non sports topics. Those topics drew tons of traffic to the BY. More traffic is good for business. And there is enough frustration from longtime BY posters for them to understand their decision isn't hitting home with a lot of people.
How do you know I don't post over there?

Being banned as BBW12 doesn't mean I'm banned. That name is banned.

You are struggling to deal with that I see.

Get an email than is different, join PP.. different name... you can post.

So take that little theory you are harping on and shove it.

Everyone knows that RCS locked it down because of politics,.You are are in denial. So sad.... sorry you have no life.

FYI....you need to be smarter.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Back on topic. In today's update on the "hostages" still being held in jail, let's meet…

Jacob Lang: Unapologetic rioter charged with repeatedly assaulting law enforcement

Jacob Lang who can be seen on video hitting law enforcement officers with a baseball bat and riot shield faces multiple charges of assaulting law enforcement officers, as well as felony charges of civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding. He was arrested in January 2021."I was the leader of Liberty today," Lang wrote on Facebook after the riot, wrongly tagging himself at the White House. "Arrest me. You are on the wrong side of history."

He said the day after the attack that it was "war" at the Capitol, not a mere protest.

Lang, the government notes, hosts a weekly podcast for a conservative conspiracy website from behind bars and paints himself as a "political prisoner." Lang has cycled through lawyers and recently hired Anthony Frank Sabatini, a Republican and former Florida state representative who is running for Congress.

"I don't play the watered-down version of Jan. 6, the 'there was mistakes made that day.' No, no, I think that was well within our rights and constitutional duty to overthrow the chains of tyranny," he said in one podcast.
Lang was being held in the jail in Washington but was transferred to a facility in Brooklyn, New York. "Lang not only remains willing to engage in additional acts of violence whenever he deems such violence necessary, but continues to believe that such violence is justified," prosecutors recently wrote."For Lang, little has changed since January 6, 2021 or the days that followed when according to Lang, the next step was 'guns' and he tried to form and armed militia," they wrote.

U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols said last year that the argument for Lang's continued detention was "strong," noting that Lang was at the forefront of the mob and that his "overt expressions of willingness to use violence in the future, along with the violent nature of Lang's offenses on January 6th, convinced this Court that Lang could not be released with adequate assurances of community safety."

Why he's in jail: A judge cited overwhelming evidence that he repeatedly assaulted officers and a continued willingness to engage in violence.

If he did all that, then being in jail is appropriate; however, a speedy trial is definitely in order. Has that happened yet?
Wufskins
Not a lawyer and haven't followed close enough to know. I just know there aren't 1000 "hostages" still held in jail like BBW claimed. And i definitely know calling them hostages is insulting to the American hostages held by Hamas.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Not a lawyer and haven't followed close enough to know. I just know there aren't 1000 "hostages" still held in jail like BBW claimed. And i definitely know calling them hostages is insulting to the American hostages held by Hamas.
I don't know how many there are; however, if a person is held and denied their constitutional rights, what would you call it? Perhaps hostage(s) is hyperbolic…. I don't know. What I do know is that people throw out any semblance of our constitution, just because…

For me, that's scary as hell. Hopefully, you ultimately will see the same; as someday, the shoe will be on your foot.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I don't know how many there are; however, if a person is held and denied their constitutional rights, what would you call it? Perhaps hostage(s) is hyperbolic…. I don't know. What I do know is that people throw out any semblance of our constitution, just because…

For me, that's scary as hell. Hopefully, you ultimately will see the same; as someday, the shoe will be on your foot.

People are denied bail due to their potential violent behavior, threats, flee the country,etc. This is nothin new. And the federal judges that are making these decisions to hold them in jail are judges that have been appointed by Obama, Trump, Reagan, Bush, Clinton.

And it's currently 15 people, not 1000 like BBW claimed. Would you label them a hostage in the same vein you would the Americans held hostage by Hamas?
BBW12OG
All day......every day.......

This is your life.....so sad....

And you know it.
Wufskins
Angry all the time. That's no way to live your life. In between all my time on message boards, I manage to spend my weekly 4 hours every Tuesday at www.savingGracenc.org. Been volunteering there since 2011. Great organization and I encourage everyone that is interested in adopting a dog to visit the site. Or if you're not in a position to adopt, maybe help out. The one true bipartisan thing is our love for dogs.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

People are denied bail due to their potential violent behavior, threats, flee the country,etc. This is nothin new. And the federal judges that are making these decisions to hold them in jail are judges that have been appointed by Obama, Trump, Reagan, Bush, Clinton.

And it's currently 15 people, not 1000 like BBW claimed. Would you label them a hostage in the same vein you would the Americans held hostage by Hamas?
Well, you didn't respond to the meat of my post…. It doesn't make a difference which Judge is presiding. No, I don't have an issue with people being held without bail; however, I have an issue with any US Citizen sitting in jail, without a speedy trial. Here is the 6th amendment of the Constitution:

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense."

I would encourage you and everyone to stop the irrelevant commentary and get back to understanding this country's core values. If you don't know what our core values are, start by studying our Constitution.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Angry all the time. That's no way to live your life. In between all my time on message boards, I manage to spend my weekly 4 hours every Tuesday at www.savingGracenc.org. Been volunteering there since 2011. Great organization and I encourage everyone that is interested in adopting a dog to visit the site. Or if you're not in a position to adopt, maybe help out. The one true bipartisan thing is our love for dogs.
I just had to put down our dog, last week. That is one tough thing to do. Yes, I agree… we love our dogs!

My wife and I have decided that we are not going to have dogs anymore. It's too hard, when put in the situation we just went through. Nonetheless, I applaud you for your work with that organization!
Wufskins
Sorry for your loss. It can be hard for sure but I believe the years enjoying your pup far exceeds the grief you face when you have to say goodbye.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.