January 06 Select Committee

66,390 Views | 908 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Organized Crime in Elections | Greg Phillips (rumble.com)

What groups make's up the largest criminal cartel on the Globe?
GuerrillaPack
Listen to this lunatic. Listen to this horse **** about January 6.

He describes January 6 as an "insurrection" that was a "medieval hell, dripping in blood" for the "brave officers" who were "brutalized" by a "crazed mob, surrounded by carnage".

Leftists live in a complete fantasy land of their own delusional minds. They have no connection to reality whatsoever. They just keep lying and lying and lying, and then believe their own lies until it solidifies into their mind this false reality.

A fantasy world of 400 genders, where men can become women, where a fetus is not a human being, taking school children to drag queen story time is a good idea, and patriotic Americans peacefully protesting at the Capitol are "bloodthirtsty mob carrying out a terrorist attack worse than 9/11".

This completely over-the-top demonization and outright lying about the nature of the Jan 6th protest just shows ALL THE MORE that the 2020 election was stolen and had MASSIVE levels of election fraud.

https://instagr.am/p/CghYISZMFBe
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

I see BBW is back to his tired BOLD FONT MARXIST PARTY insults. LOL. So predictable. I knew you could not stop with those overused clich words. Your version of message board far right zealot Tourettes. You might wanna stop by OANN/Storm Front/NewsMax/MyPillowGuy etc and try to come up with some new propaganda talking points.

For someone that believes he is intelligent you sure don't show it in your posts here. Same old insult posts day after day. *yawn*
Let me try this one on for size...

• Abolish the filibuster to eliminate the minority party's opinions
  • Abolish the Electoral College so that California and New York elect the POTUS
  • Expand the SCOTUS to 13
  • Add Puerto Rico and D.C. as states
  • Repeal the 2nd Amendment
  • Require citizens to turn in their weapons that they deem "unnecessary"
  • Legalize abortion up until and in some cases AFTER the time of birth
  • Federalize Elections with committees
  • Allow Sex Education beginning in Pre-School that includes teaching children that there are over 100 different genders and teach them how to "self love" as early as 4 years old
  • CRT.... and anyone that denies that loses all credibility. It's been proven time and time again
  • Removal of statues of the Founding Fathers
  • Defunding the police

Instead of ad hominem attacks on BBW, please tell us what you think of the bullet points above...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

I see BBW is back to his tired BOLD FONT MARXIST PARTY insults. LOL. So predictable. I knew you could not stop with those overused clich words. Your version of message board far right zealot Tourettes. You might wanna stop by OANN/Storm Front/NewsMax/MyPillowGuy etc and try to come up with some new propaganda talking points.

For someone that believes he is intelligent you sure don't show it in your posts here. Same old insult posts day after day. *yawn*
Let me try this one on for size...

• Expand the SCOTUS to 13
  • Add Puerto Rico and D.C. as states
  • Federalize Elections with committees
  • Allow Sex Education beginning in Pre-School that includes teaching children that there are over 100 different genders and teach them how to "self love" as early as 4 years old
  • CRT.... and anyone that denies that loses all credibility. It's been proven time and time again
  • Defunding the police

Instead of ad hominem attacks on BBW, please tell us what you think of the bullet points above...

I can't think of any serious politician who has any of these bullet points as their legislative agenda.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
That list reads like a grab bag of extreme-left daydreams and/or conservative boogeymen.

None of those policies or actions are electorally tenable, much less all of them.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

That list reads like a grab bag of extreme-left daydreams and/or conservative boogeymen.

None of those policies or actions are electorally tenable, much less all of them.
LOL....

And if I went back far enough I'm sure you were one of the ones saying the only statues that were going to be removed were the ones of Confederate Veterans right?

Damn.... you can't be serious can you????? Wow.....

The only reason they haven't abolished the filibuster is because of TWO Senators. Manchin and Sinema. If the filibuster is abolished you will have the rest of the bullet points checked off one by one.

So what do the other 48 want? Read the damn list. Every single one of those on the list has been discussed by a politician on your side. Not mine. I didn't make those up. Sucks when you can't dispute the facts doesn't it?

You lefties are something else.. Even when you are shown the facts you still refuse to admit it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

You tell 'em, Fascist! Add some more unintelligent buzz words so more people will like your post!
What exactly is a fascist? Describe the attributes of one, please…
Anyone that disagrees with the MARXIST PARTY.

Let me ask the board lefties this question. What party wants to do the following?

• Expand the SCOTUS to 13 so that the MARXIST PARTY controls the SCOTUS
  • Add Puerto Rico and D.C. as states to ensure that the Senate will always be controlled by the MARXIST PARTY
  • Federalize Elections with committees appointed by the MARXIST PARTY
  • Defunding the police

Now all of you clowns that cry "fascism" at every turn you really should look up the meaning of the word. I just listed some bullet points of what the former democrat party, now the MARXIST PARTY, has openly campaigned on for the last 2+ years.

Show me where I'm wrong. If those things happen we are under single party rule which is the end game for them.

How pathetic of a life you must have to come over to a message board you never post on just to stalk a random poster that fed you your lunch for years on Pack Pride. Still hurts doesn't it?

I guess mommy let you use her computer unattended and you once again broke the rules. Guess you will be grounded from playing on her computer for a while. See you next time loser....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
^ What is not discernable to some is that politicians say one thing...riding the fence of moderation........yet quietly support or conveniently look away .

"D's which "quietly support" would typically be deep state Democrats
  • Mark Warner
  • TIm Kaine
  • Bob Casey
  • Joe Biden
  • HRC
  • Obama
  • Klobucher
"R's which "conveniently look away" or utter some sort of "parroted" response for the optics
  • Lindsay Graham
  • Mitt Romney
  • Richard Burr
  • Thom TIllis
  • Roger Wicker
  • John Cornyn
  • Ben Sasse

All these people have one master and they plan on being the master's gatekeepers in a two-tier system

The lunatics on the FAR LEFT simply crave control by GOVT bureaucracy.
  • Bernie, AOC, Elizabeth Warren
Werewolf
https://americasfrontlinenews.com/post/deep-state-jails-dr-gold-with-violent-felons-moves-ghislaine-maxwell-to-club-fed

• Jan 06th protestor, Dr. Simone Gold, jailed in prison w hardened felons
  • Chld trafficker, Ghislaine Maxwell, moved to "club med" facility

A tale of two jails and two criminal justice systems
BBW12OG
Here's all you need to know about the lefties and their mindset. It's proven on here every damn day.

Click to view complete quote.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Here's all you need to know about the lefties and their mindset. It's proven on here every damn day.

Very familiar with Stalin, Lenin and Hitler quotes. We see the hard core lefties. Its the establishment D's and R's that are the major problem/danger.......WOLVES in SHEEP's CLOTHING. They want the power but won't come out of the closet...........as the hard core types like AOC, etc.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

wererecall You tell 'em, Fascist! Add some more unintelligent buzz words so more people will like your post!

Let me ask the board lefties this question. What party wants to do the following?

• Add Puerto Rico and D.C. as states to ensure that the Senate will always be controlled by the MARXIST PARTY
  • Defunding the police

Now all of you clowns that cry "fascism" at every turn you really should look up the meaning of the word. I just listed some bullet points of what the former democrat party, now the MARXIST PARTY, has openly campaigned on for the last 2+ years.

Show me where I'm wrong. If those things happen we are under single party rule which is the end game for them.

How pathetic of a life you must have to come over to a message board you never post on just to stalk a random poster that fed you your lunch for years on Pack Pride. Still hurts doesn't it?

I guess mommy let you use her computer unattended and you once again broke the rules. Guess you will be grounded from playing on her computer for a while. See you next time loser....
Here's a thought....instead of tilting at the windmill on this site that is overwhelmingly conservative, you should go back over to PackPride. As I recall, there were actually some card-carrying, believe it in their heart liberals over there.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

wererecall You tell 'em, Fascist! Add some more unintelligent buzz words so more people will like your post!

• Defunding the police

Here's a thought....instead of tilting at the windmill on this site that is overwhelmingly conservative, you should go back over to PackPride. As I recall, there were actually some card-carrying, believe it in their heart liberals over there.

How about you go instead?
packgrad
BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

You tell 'em, Fascist! Add some more unintelligent buzz words so more people will like your post!

• Defunding the police

Hilarious that Chem is traumatized by you responding to that troll.
Werewolf
^Chem, I believe you walked into that one. :LOL
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Very familiar with Stalin, Lenin and Hitler quotes. We see the hard core lefties. Its the establishment D's and R's that are the major problem/danger.......WOLVES in SHEEP's CLOTHING. They want the power but won't come out of the closet...........as the hard core types like AOC, etc.

That pretty funny because you and GP and BBW's burn it all down, government is your enemy and all the institutions and elites are turning against us mythology is a very much in line with Lenin.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Packchem91
packgrad said:

BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

• Defunding the police

If you call laughing at the caricature being "traumatized", ok. Now I'm laughing that you can't help yourself. #messageboardguy
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

• Defunding the police

If you call laughing at the caricature being "traumatized", ok. Now I'm laughing that you can't help yourself. #messageboardguy
Who is the the caricature? And what the hell do you mean by #messageboardguy?

You have NEVER brought anything to a discussion when pressed on an issue. I've challenged you to debates on topics several times and you run the hell away.

I'm throwing it down again. You pick the topic. Let ANY of the mods control it. Even the ones in your favor.

Let them throw out the topics. Give us 30 seconds to respond. No Google search. Just straight up answers. Loser leaves town. Let the board members decide the winner. Legit votes, not controlled by ... well... I'll leave it there.

I'll leave this board if you can discredit me and defeat me and my points in ANY debate. FACT.

Man the hell up or shut the hell up.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

ou tell 'em, Fascist! Add some more unintelligent buzz words so more people will like your post!

• Defunding the police

You have NEVER brought anything to a discussion when pressed on an issue. I've challenged you to debates on topics several times and you run the hell away.

I'm throwing it down again. You pick the topic. Let ANY of the mods control it. Even the ones in your favor.

Let them throw out the topics. Give us 30 seconds to respond. No Google search. Just straight up answers. Loser leaves town. Let the board members decide the winner. Legit votes, not controlled by ... well... I'll leave it there.

I'll leave this board if you can discredit me and defeat me and my points in ANY debate. FACT.

Careful now....you proved the other day you don't know the difference between facts and opinions.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

ou tell 'em, Fascist! Add some more unintelligent buzz words so more people will like your post!

• Defunding the police

Careful now....you proved the other day you don't know the difference between facts and opinions.
No... you did.

Like I said. Fire away.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

• Defunding the police

No... you did.

Like I said. Fire away.
Earlier in this very thread, I posted the following article about Trump's C'ville comments --- an article that introduces his comments, and then is a transcript
Sorry, ETA the actual link to his comments. PolitiFact | In Context: President Donald Trump's statement on 'many sides' in Charlottesville, Va.

Your response: I've read that article. It's an an opinion piece.

The articles I posted were actual news articles. Not opinion/editorial pieces.

Notice the difference?

The articles you posted?
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/campaign-press-release-fact-check-after-charlottesville-president-trump-specifically-and

https://metrovoicenews.com/jake-tapper-admits-that-trump-did-not-call-neo-nazis-and-white-supremacists-very-fine-people/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-even-cnns-tapper-admits-trump-didnt-call-neo-ryan-saavedra

https://www.mixedtimes.com/news/flashback-jake-tapper-admits-trump-did-not-call-neo-nazis-very-fine-people

All of these articles (very reputable references, for sure, lol) are focused on comments by Jake Tapper interpreting what he heard in the speech.

So....on the one hand, we have a transcript. On the other, commentary about the speech.

Yet, you claim the latter is the fact, the former is just an opinion.

Sorry, you've already lost, when will you be leaving?
BBW12OG
LOL...

Keep singing.....

You are proving yourself wrong.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Me and You...

Head to head...

Pick the topic. Let the Mods determine the winner.

Let's go.

Loser leaves town. I'm not scared. And I'm ready.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Chem, honest question…

Did Trump call out both sides, in Charlottesville, having some good people?

Did Trump call out both sides, in Charlottesville, having some bad people?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Wow....

You seem to have summed up exactly what I said in very few words.

The fact he is saying Jake "Tepper" was offering an opinion when he was actually delivering a direct quote speaks volumes in itself. To not know the entire story, the FACTS surrounding the story and continue to harp that his sources were not contextual and filled with opinions speaks volumes about his interpretation.

But, for someone that speaks in untruths on a more than regular basis and comes here just to poke and prod we shouldn't expect much more.

And I'm dead serious about the "Loser Leave Town" debate.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

He did -- and you'll note I've not argued against that. You know what he also did -- he screwed a wonderful opportunity to help heal a divide. I've already specified exactly what he could / should have said that would have gone a long long way to at least not PO the black community.

By doing a "whataboutism", and not calling out the violent right wing neo-nazis, he missed that opportunity -- as you saw from the reaction to his comments.
An effective leader has to read the room.....I know the diehards are going to say "he callled out both sides", as you have done....as if that makes it all ok.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Wow....

You seem to have summed up exactly what I said in very few words.

The fact he is saying Jake "Tepper" was offering an opinion when he was actually delivering a direct quote speaks volumes in itself. To not know the entire story, the FACTS surrounding the story and continue to harp that his sources were not contextual and filled with opinions speaks volumes about his interpretation.

But, for someone that speaks in untruths on a more than regular basis and comes here just to poke and prod we shouldn't expect much more.

And I'm dead serious about the "Loser Leave Town" debate.
No you are not, which is why i take you as a caricature. From one of your articles, here was one of the primary points:
Even Jake Tapper is admitting that people are taking Trump's words out of context, stating in a tweet: "He's not saying that the neo-Nazis and white supremacists are very fine people."

You see, that is Jake interpreting what he thinks Trump meant. The very nature of one interpreting is that they are offering an opinion. Just as I did when I gave you the entire C'ville comments and then let you, me, Cary and anyone else suggest what they thought about them. Those are all opinions, just like Tapper has offered. Now, I think Tapper is right here...I don't think Trump meant those things either....that is my opinion, not a fact.

Did you graduate NC State? I'm amazed you don't understand this basic concept. And its why its silly to debate you...you don't care if you are right or wrong (nor do your minions on the board), just scream louder.
BBW12OG
Talking in circles doesn't make you right.

I don't need to offer you of all people any of my credentials. You are nothing but a know it all blowhard that has shown this board time and time again you are nothing but an attention seeking clown.

You contextualize things to fit your narrative like a good little MARXIST. And I don't even know if you have the mental capacity to see that.

But, you have declined my invitation to debate because you and everyone else on here know that you'd be sent home with your participation trophy and your ass in a handbag.

Now that you have declined I am done trying to have a discussion with you. You have proven once again why many on here refuse to respond to you and your idiotic posts. Run along now, your mommy has your Cinnamon Toast Crunch ready for you. Don't want to be late or you won't get a "goody snack" after breakfast.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

If you can't be mad about what he was falsely accused of saying, I guess now we have to be mad about what he didn't say. So, just be mad!
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

He did -- and you'll note I've not argued against that. You know what he also did -- he screwed a wonderful opportunity to help heal a divide. I've already specified exactly what he could / should have said that would have gone a long long way to at least not PO the black community.

By doing a "whataboutism", and not calling out the violent right wing neo-nazis, he missed that opportunity -- as you saw from the reaction to his comments.
An effective leader has to read the room.....I know the diehards are going to say "he callled out both sides", as you have done....as if that makes it all ok.
Chem, aren't you actually agreeing with what Trump did... He read the room, assessed who was involved and called out both sides, for the good and the bad.

So, we need to "not offend" the Black Community at the same time... perhaps offend the white community?

Correct me if I'm wrong, the scuffle was between two white communities with differing opinions?

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Chem, aren't you actually agreeing with what Trump did... He read the room, assessed who was involved and called out both sides, for the good and the bad.

So, we need to "not offend" the Black Community at the same time... perhaps offend the white community?

Correct me if I'm wrong, the scuffle was between two white communities with differing opinions?
Then why did he come back and amend his comments if he read the room correctly?
I think Civ nailed it -- he didn't specifically call out the NeoNazis because he considered them part of his base.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

If you can't be mad about what he was falsely accused of saying, I guess now we have to be mad about what he didn't say. So, just be mad!
Who's mad (other than Packgrad, but he's always mad). I said it was a missed opportunity. As did the CEO of WalMart. But what would that go know about America.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Who's mad (other than Packgrad, but he's always mad). I said it was a missed opportunity. As did the CEO of WalMart. But what would that go know about America.

There, there liar. Pretend you're not angry, fake message board guy. Maybe email a mod again and try to get him to delete posts that make you look like a deranged lunatic. Lol.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Then why did he come back and amend his comments if he read the room correctly?
I think Civ nailed it -- he didn't specifically call out the NeoNazis because he considered them part of his base.
Really? Thank God he has the fortitude to amend his comments, where appropriate...

Based on Civ's comment, Trump should have called out the Black people there, repeatably, because they are not his base. That's just stupid!!!

Face it, you don't like Trump and you will find every flaw (your opinion) you can, and pounce on it!! I think they refer to that as TDS!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

There, there liar. Pretend you're not angry, fake message board guy. Maybe email a mod again and try to get him to delete posts that make you look like a deranged lunatic. Lol.
He never flags posts and has only contacted a mod once!! That's a load of BS like 90% of the posts he makes.

His alligator mouth overloaded his hummingbird ass yet again and refuses to go one on one in a debate. I called him out for his "cut, copy and paste opinions" off of Google and he obfuscated reasons as to why he won't debate.

You know what that little white spot on the top of chicken $h it is? I do and it ends with 91.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.