January 06 Select Committee

66,415 Views | 908 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I can give an example of fascism that happened in this country and Donald Trump would not call them out.
It happened at the "Unite The Right" rally in Charolttesville in 2017.
That is untrue. Trump absolutely called out both sides for their actions. He also said, we had good people on both sides of the issue. Unfortunately, the media (and bought in far left people) conflated what he said, by saying he supported the racist in their actions.

Just "NOT" true!!

Not nearly enough for what was being done and said. Iwill not repeat those foul chants. That was texactly what fascism is. He would not call them out. What he said was baloney.

This is not the crowd with whom you're going to find many who thinks Trump screwed up C'ville. He did, of course, but this crowd refuses. He had every opportunity, based on jobs and economic performance to win over big chunks of black voters. His inability to immediately and w/o any caveats call out the groups who led the violence there resulted in forever losing most of those potential votes.

But I"ve argued this before, and it is not well received on this board. As you see, the folks who whine about "whataboutims" all the time, immediately turn to whataboutisms, lol.
Chem…. Come on man…. I believe we do live in a world of whataboutism's when contrasting media outrage. If one doesn't see that, then, it is what it is…

That said, the mischaracterization of Charlottesville is an absolute joke! If you can provide me with full context statements, and "NOT" editorials, then I will clearly be open to change my mind. That said, so far, everything I have seen (video or complete transcript) has shown me that people like You and Rich are misguided.

Now, please provide a complete transcript and/or video that says something different and aligned with y'all's narrative and I will change my mind…
Here were his initial comments. Now, mind you, known hate groups (and, to be clear, I consider Antifa every bit a hate group as much as the white nationalists, but they weren't the ones there) had just turned a situation violent, and someone had been killed.

Instead of saying, "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time", why not simply say -- "and to the White Nationalists who attended this protest, and escalated tensions and etc, we have no place for you in this country, and I am empowering my AG to use whatever funds needed to identify you, and groups like you, your members, your funding, and we will bring justice down on all those who are a part of your group".

Clear, concise, you call out the very specific group by name who caused the problem and leave it open for the "whataboutisms" and you will have spoken to the the great portion of your country who have for generations feared and wanted to see the end of those groups.

Sorry, ETA the actual link to his comments. PolitiFact | In Context: President Donald Trump's statement on 'many sides' in Charlottesville, Va.

Politifact is a 100% hit job organization…. Now, I haven't looked for the comments in a long time; so, what part of the comments above are you saying are the actual words of Trump.
I've read that article. It's an an opinion piece.

The articles I posted were actual news articles. Not opinion/editorial pieces.

Notice the difference?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I can give an example of fascism that happened in this country and Donald Trump would not call them out.
That is untrue. Trump absolutely called out both sides for their actions. He also said, we had good people on both sides of the issue. Unfortunately, the media (and bought in far left people) conflated what he said, by saying he supported the racist in their actions.

Just "NOT" true!!

Not nearly enough for what was being done and said. Iwill not repeat those foul chants. That was texactly what fascism is. He would not call them out. What he said was baloney.

This is not the crowd with whom you're going to find many who thinks Trump screwed up C'ville. He did, of course, but this crowd refuses. He had every opportunity, based on jobs and economic performance to win over big chunks of black voters. His inability to immediately and w/o any caveats call out the groups who led the violence there resulted in forever losing most of those potential votes.

But I"ve argued this before, and it is not well received on this board. As you see, the folks who whine about "whataboutims" all the time, immediately turn to whataboutisms, lol.
Chem…. Come on man…. I believe we do live in a world of whataboutism's when contrasting media outrage. If one doesn't see that, then, it is what it is…

That said, the mischaracterization of Charlottesville is an absolute joke! If you can provide me with full context statements, and "NOT" editorials, then I will clearly be open to change my mind. That said, so far, everything I have seen (video or complete transcript) has shown me that people like You and Rich are misguided.

Now, please provide a complete transcript and/or video that says something different and aligned with y'all's narrative and I will change my mind…
Here were his initial comments. Now, mind you, known hate groups (and, to be clear, I consider Antifa every bit a hate group as much as the white nationalists, but they weren't the ones there) had just turned a situation violent, and someone had been killed.

Instead of saying, "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time", why not simply say -- "and to the White Nationalists who attended this protest, and escalated tensions and etc, we have no place for you in this country, and I am empowering my AG to use whatever funds needed to identify you, and groups like you, your members, your funding, and we will bring justice down on all those who are a part of your group".

Clear, concise, you call out the very specific group by name who caused the problem and leave it open for the "whataboutisms" and you will have spoken to the the great portion of your country who have for generations feared and wanted to see the end of those groups.

Sorry, ETA the actual link to his comments. PolitiFact | In Context: President Donald Trump's statement on 'many sides' in Charlottesville, Va.

Politifact is a 100% hit job organization…. Now, I haven't looked for the comments in a long time; so, what part of the comments above are you saying are the actual words of Trump.

Read the article, it's just a transcript of his comments, not a spin on them. The quoted i included is directly from his comments, not someone else's interpretation.
I'm sure they have plenty is spin on it, but you rightly asked for what he said and I gave you the part where I think he dropped the ball.
And you have the rest of his comments in case you feel I've taken him out of context
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

I've read that article. It's an an opinion piece.

The articles I posted were actual news articles. Not opinion/editorial pieces.

Notice the difference?

Lol. I want you to reread the article I linked amd specifically point out the opinion parts of it.
I'm sure there are plenty of articles that do include opinion. This one is a replay of his comments if they are misquoted, let me know
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Not nearly enough for what was being done and said. Iwill not repeat those foul chants. That was exactly what fascism is. He would not call them out. What he said was baloney.

Such a victim.
I know you follow me around looking to make snide remarks...but this particular one makes zero sense.

But...there was a victim that day, for sure.

Lol. Sure thing, liar. Always the victim.

"Ohh, I believed the family, just not the media", lol. You want to call names, i think it's just your guilt coming out.
#mrangry

Too bad, liar. Such a pathetic political hack.

Still waiting for lying Chem to provide a link to Fox broadcasters calling the girl/family liars. He's already blatantly lied and said I did. Just pathetic.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Not nearly enough for what was being done and said. Iwill not repeat those foul chants. That was exactly what fascism is. He would not call them out. What he said was baloney.

Such a victim.
I know you follow me around looking to make snide remarks...but this particular one makes zero sense.

That seems to be a pattern with those on the left.... funny thing is when they don't have the power to control the narrative like their heroes in office they just resort to lying. And then doubling down on the lies even when shown the facts from numerous sources.

It's happened here numerous times. That "trophies for all" generation has never been told no and when they don't get their way they PM mods to ban whoever hurt their little "feewlings."

Look at the post I made with at least three or four sources debunking what Rich and Chem are clinging to like the gospel.

Tells you all you need to know.

Lol, you need to go back to grammar class. You rail about opinions vs facts, and your Stand on facts, then use, as an example, 4 links where Jake Tappers opinion is shared that Trump didn't say the neo nazis we're good people. That, Mr English, is an opinion.

I, OTOH, provided the actual in context statement from Trump on the Saturday of the event…that, is what the hood English professors at NC State would have called a fact. Do you see the difference?

Can you at least once in your miserable posting history here, do what you think others should do. Fall down on that enormous sword of yours and admits you are wrong
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

"Ohh, I believed the family, just not the media", lol. You want to call names, i think it's just your guilt coming out.
#mrangry

You aren't smart enough to see the irony of your comment given your own strong political views made you accuse a family of making up a rape story.

Actually, what is your last non-political comment on this board?
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

That seems to be a pattern with those on the left.... funny thing is when they don't have the power to control the narrative like their heroes in office they just resort to lying. And then doubling down on the lies even when shown the facts from numerous sources.

It's happened here numerous times. That "trophies for all" generation has never been told no and when they don't get their way they PM mods to ban whoever hurt their little "feewlings."

Look at the post I made with at least three or four sources debunking what Rich and Chem are clinging to like the gospel.

Tells you all you need to know.

Lol, you need to go back to grammar class. You rail about opinions vs facts, and your Stand on facts, then use, as an example, 4 links where Jake Tappers opinion is shared that Trump didn't say the neo nazis we're good people. That, Mr English, is an opinion.

I, OTOH, provided the actual in context statement from Trump on the Saturday of the event…that, is what the hood English professors at NC State would have called a fact. Do you see the difference?

Can you at least once in your miserable posting history here, do what you think others should do. Fall down on that enormous sword of yours and admits you are wrong

Excellent capitalization, punctuation, and grammar.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

#mrangry

You aren't smart enough to see the irony of your comment given your own strong political views made you accuse a family of making up a rape story.

Except I didn't accuse a family of lying. You're just a compulsive liar. Seriously, what kind of loser makes up stuff like that? Just scum.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

#mrangry

Still waiting for lying Chem to provide a link to Fox broadcasters calling the girl/family liars. He's already blatantly lied and said I did. Just pathetic.

I gave you one, you chose to say he didn't call them a liar even though he uses those exact words

packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

#mrangry

I gave you one, you chose to say he didn't call them a liar even though he uses those exact words

No, he didn't.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

#mrangry

Except I didn't accuse a family of lying. You're just a compulsive liar. Seriously, what kind of loser makes up stuff like that? Just scum.

So when you said the following, when you claim you don't believe that a 10 yr old was raped, impregnated, and was 3 days beyond the time she could get an abortion, what you really meant was you believed everyone of those things? Got it, that's a logical way to go about it, but…

just want to go on record that I totally believe that a 10 year old was raped, impregnated, and was 3 days beyond the time she could legally get an abortion in Ohio. I am outraged.

How long did democrats have to prepare for this ruling? This is standard bull**** propaganda.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

#mrangry

So when you said the following, when you claim you don't believe that a 10 yr old was raped, impregnated, and was 3 days beyond the time she could get an abortion, what you really meant was you believed everyone of those things? Got it, that's a logical way to go about it, but…

just want to go on record that I totally believe that a 10 year old was raped, impregnated, and was 3 days beyond the time she could legally get an abortion in Ohio. I am outraged.

How long did democrats have to prepare for this ruling? This is standard bull**** propaganda.

Thanks for proving my point, liar. I never said the girl/family was lying.

"Can you at least once in your miserable posting history here, do what you think others should do. Fall down on that enormous sword of yours and admits you are wrong"
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

#mrangry

"Can you at least once in your miserable posting history here, do what you think others should do. Fall down on that enormous sword of yours and admits you are wrong"

Because I believe your "partial disbelief" as much as I believe Tucker in this case. And that is about as much as I believe Biden when he tries to take credit for things now all three are lies
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

#mrangry

Because I believe your "partial disbelief" as much as I believe Tucker in this case. And that is about as much as I believe Biden when he tries to take credit for things now all three are lies

So you lie about it? Just pathetic. Speaks a lot to your character and what a fraud you are on here.
Civilized
Packchem91 said:

You're right of course that that's what Trump should have said. Clear, direct, unequivocal condemnation.

But he wasn't clear and concise after Charlottesville for the same reason he didn't condemn the Capital riots as the violence flared on Jan 6. He considers the people that most needed to hear those clear and direct condemnations a central part of his voter base.

When the NY Post's editorial board says as they said a couple of days ago especially in regard to his silence on Jan 6 that "…as a matter of principle, as a matter of character, Trump has proven himself unworthy to be this country's chief executive again," similar to condemnation from the WSJ board, you know there was a massive misstep.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

#mrangry

So you lie about it? Just pathetic. Speaks a lot to your character and what a fraud you are on here.

Lol. I simply provided your quote where you said you disbelieved the entire thing. Your words. Now you are trying to unsay them. I guess you misquoted yourself.

You sound like Bill Clinton saying he never had sex with that woman.
Packchem91
Civilized said:

Packchem91 said:

You're right of course that that's what Trump should have said. Clear, direct, unequivocal condemnation.

But he wasn't clear and concise after Charlottesville for the same reason he didn't condemn the Capital riots as the violence flared on Jan 6. He considers the people that most needed to hear those clear and direct condemnations a central part of his voter base.

When the NY Post's editorial board says as they said a couple of days ago especially in regard to his silence on Jan 6 that "…as a matter of principle, as a matter of character, Trump has proven himself unworthy to be this country's chief executive again," similar to condemnation from the WSJ board, you know there was a massive misstep.

Agreed.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

#mrangry

LOL.... I'll refrain from commenting any further on the poster in question. When all you have is doubling down, tripling down on lies and then trying to claim victory you have nothing.

The article in question had quotes taken out of context surrounded by opinion. I'm sorry if the poster doesn't have the intellectual ability to interpret that but it's obvious they don't.

Their posting history tells a lot. Gets on the board for 10-12 hours, posts incessantly, gets painted into a corner and then does nothing but lie, spin, lie and then lie some more. Eventually you have to put two and two together and make a determination.

I made mine several months ago.

As far as that poster goes.. well...I'll leave that alone. I proved my point. I posted facts. Sorry they don't like those facts. But, as usual, when the lefties don't like the facts they change them to fit their ideologies. Hard to fathom that anyone with more than two active brain cells can support a clown show like that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Read the article, it's just a transcript of his comments, not a spin on them. The quoted i included is directly from his comments, not someone else's interpretation.
I'm sure they have plenty is spin on it, but you rightly asked for what he said and I gave you the part where I think he dropped the ball.
And you have the rest of his comments in case you feel I've taken him out of context
And read this one as well…

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/346878-the-media-couldnt-be-more-blatant-in-distorting-trumps-words-on/

Chem, he clearly didn't endorse the radicals on either side. You know, I wish people were more clear on their comments, all the time. It appears that his comments were a little too nuanced for you…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
He's just repeating what David Muir told him on ABC News...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

He's just repeating what David Muir told him on ABC News...
MSNBC talking points from start to finish...... wonder why he hasn't commented any this morning????

I think he has shown a pattern of his behavior yesterday before.............wonder why? LMAO....

I think we ALL know the answer to that question. Some people can handle it, some people can't...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/346878-the-media-couldnt-be-more-blatant-in-distorting-trumps-words-on/

Chem, he clearly didn't endorse the radicals on either side. You know, I wish people were more clear on their comments, all the time. It appears that his comments were a little too nuanced for you…

Cary, Come on man. why are you ignoring what I actually said? Where did I say he endorsed them - you're seeing the spin taht BBW puts out and confusing that with what I actually said.
I said he failed to call them out. Read my post again, I'm not sure how I could be any more clear since I actually suggested what he should have said.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Such a victim.

#mrangry

LOL.... I'll refrain from commenting any further on the poster in question. When all you have is doubling down, tripling down on lies and then trying to claim victory you have nothing.

The article in question had quotes taken out of context surrounded by opinion. I'm sorry if the poster doesn't have the intellectual ability to interpret that but it's obvious they don't.

Their posting history tells a lot. Gets on the board for 10-12 hours, posts incessantly, gets painted into a corner and then does nothing but lie, spin, lie and then lie some more. Eventually you have to put two and two together and make a determination.

I made mine several months ago.

As far as that poster goes.. well...I'll leave that alone. I proved my point. I posted facts. Sorry they don't like those facts. But, as usual, when the lefties don't like the facts they change them to fit their ideologies. Hard to fathom that anyone with more than two active brain cells can support a clown show like that.

Lol. Again, show me in the article I linked a single opinion? It just documents the speech he gave taht day, verbatim. That's called "facts"

So you are just making crap up as normal. Amd will them accuse others of not being able to answer you. How can they when you make stuff up out of the air
BBW12OG
This is all you lefty clowns need to see. How do each and every MSM outlet come up with the same exact intros, taglines and narratives? Unless of course the MARXIST PARTY'S Minister of Propaganda is issuing talking point sheets that have surfaced in the past about what to lead with, focus on and spend the most time on.

It's almost like 95+% of the media are nothing but mouthpieces for the MARXISTS......

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Just "NOT" true!!

Cary, Come on man. why are you ignoring what I actually said? Where did I say he endorsed them - you're seeing the spin taht BBW puts out and confusing that with what I actually said.
I said he failed to call them out. Read my post again, I'm not sure how I could be any more clear since I actually suggested what he should have said.

Chem, fair enough... I confused what you were saying with the many of people saying he endorsed the hacks in Charlottesville. That said, I believe he did call them out and he called out the radical leftist. For me, that's consistent outrage.

No reason to point out one group more than the other, as they were both there... This really gets to worldview, I guess...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
^ Corporate media is controlled by a small group which includes one of their operational arms, the CIA. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.

Anybody ever wonder how Joe Scarborough made such a dramatic philosophical change several years back? It wasn't so very long after his young staffer/assistance had the unfortunate accident on July 20, 2001.....His views evolved over the coming years.......dramatically from that of a panhandle Floridian with small govt views.

Who is MIka? The daughter of Zeb Brzenzinski, former director of the NSA and a very influential global figure tied to the NWO crowd.

Simply food for thought; I can't prove any inference I'm making here.........a Jeffrey Epstein supposition, I'll say.
Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

Guys, people like Rich are just uninformed on truth. It's really sad! That said, he has the same number of votes that I do. Well, he supposed too…
Cary you know that is not true. I speak only what I see on my own. I gave you a compliment just a few posts back. Then you say I am uninformed. Simply not true. I saw what those right wing radicals said. I saw what the president said. It was not enough.

How am I uninformed?

I can understand different opinions but saying i am uninformed is not true.

Then you make a comment about us having the same power of one vote.

Do you wish to suppress people with different opinions their right to a vote?

Now if you wonder why I ignore others comments and not yours is I find you normally try to debate topics not call names or slander someone.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Guys, people like Rich are just uninformed on truth. It's really sad! That said, he has the same number of votes that I do. Well, he supposed too…
Cary you know that is not true. I speak only what I see on my own. I gave you a compliment just a few posts back. Then you say I am uninformed. Simply not true. I saw what those right wing radicals said. I saw what the president said. It was not enough.

How am I uninformed?

Now if you wonder why I ignore others comments and not yours is I find you normally try to debate topics not call names or slander someone.
Rich, fair enough…. uninformed is the wrong word. I apologize.

Regarding what was said by Trump…. I guess we can have different opinions on what is appropriate. I've read the comments made and I'm perfectly fine with what was said. Actually, if anything, he could have been more forceful to both sides. Again, my opinion.

The power of one vote was a continuation of uninformed. It was meant to demean you. Again, I apologize! That said, we do have one vote each, so differing opinions do get washed out with votes, right?

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

PB07 and Marco are excellent representatives of today's leftist. Exactly why they will get destroyed in the midterms.

Don't underestimate the low information democrat voters. They would vote for the devil himself if there is a (D) behind his name.
Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

How am I uninformed?

Regarding what was said by Trump…. I guess we can have different opinions on what is appropriate. I've read the comments made and I'm perfectly fine with what was said. Actually, if anything, he could have been more forceful to both sides. Again, my opinion.

The power of one vote was a continuation of uninformed. It was meant to demean you. Again, I apologize! That said, we do have one vote each, so differing opinions do get washed out with votes, right?
Cary, Is all good. Thank you! And yes two people with different opinions can cancel each others vote.
Packchem91
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

How am I uninformed?

Cary, Is all good. Thank you! And yes two people with different opinions can cancel each others vote.
Two people with different opinions can also ultimatley concur with each other's votes. I disagree with Cary (and most here) about Trump as a person and even his to be a POTUS -- I think he has invalidated himself from the office and I surely hope the GOP finds a suitable candidate who will make it thru primaries.

That said, if we get to NOV 2024 and its Trump vs Biden...first, I hate it for America, and 2nd....I would either not vote, or would hold my nose and vote for Trump. Long way to go before we have to worry about that though.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

How am I uninformed?

Two people with different opinions can also ultimatley concur with each other's votes. I disagree with Cary (and most here) about Trump as a person and even his to be a POTUS -- I think he has invalidated himself from the office and I surely hope the GOP finds a suitable candidate who will make it thru primaries.

That said, if we get to NOV 2024 and its Trump vs Biden...first, I hate it for America, and 2nd....I would either not vote, or would hold my nose and vote for Trump. Long way to go before we have to worry about that though.
Chem, I get it... I know many people that wish he wouldn't run in 2024. That said, if I truly thought the GOP could bring another candidate that had the same plans, I would absolutely consider them (provided Trump didn't run). The problem is the GOP is bought and paid for. For instance, China has bought and paid for many GOP leaders. The Military Industrial, Inc. has bought and paid for too many GOP leaders.

So, for me, the reason I am a supporter of Trumps is because he really doesn't care how he comes off. Some don't like that, for me, it's needed in todays world. Also, Trump is far from the worst thing that can happen to America as It's already happened and needs someone with cahoona's to undue the mess we are in...

So, we may differ on style, I get it... I get to a point where diplomatic conversations that don't work need to be put aside and a hammer needs to come out. I think we are way past the time for a hammer!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

How am I uninformed?

Tough choice for ya.......LMAO
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

You tell 'em, Fascist! Add some more unintelligent buzz words so more people will like your post!
What exactly is a fascist? Describe the attributes of one, please…
Anyone that disagrees with the MARXIST PARTY.

Let me ask the board lefties this question. What party wants to do the following?

• Abolish the filibuster to eliminate the minority party's opinions
  • Abolish the Electoral College so that California and New York elect the POTUS
  • Expand the SCOTUS to 13 so that the MARXIST PARTY controls the SCOTUS
  • Add Puerto Rico and D.C. as states to ensure that the Senate will always be controlled by the MARXIST PARTY
  • Repeal the 2nd Amendment
  • Require citizens to turn in their weapons that they deem "unnecessary"
  • Legalize abortion up until and in some cases AFTER the time of birth
  • Federalize Elections with committees appointed by the MARXIST PARTY
  • Allow Sex Education beginning in Pre-School that includes teaching children that there are over 100 different genders and teach them how to "self love" as early as 4 years old
  • CRT.... and anyone that denies that loses all credibility. It's been proven time and time again
  • Removal of statues of the Founding Fathers
  • Defunding the police

Now all of you clowns that cry "fascism" at every turn you really should look up the meaning of the word. I just listed some bullet points of what the former democrat party, now the MARXIST PARTY, has openly campaigned on for the last 2+ years.

Show me where I'm wrong. If those things happen we are under single party rule which is the end game for them.
I see BBW is back to his tired BOLD FONT MARXIST PARTY insults. LOL. So predictable. I knew you could not stop with those overused clich words. Your version of message board far right zealot Tourettes. You might wanna stop by OANN/Storm Front/NewsMax/MyPillowGuy etc and try to come up with some new propaganda talking points.

For someone that believes he is intelligent you sure don't show it in your posts here. Same old insult posts day after day. *yawn*
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v1deeap-greg-phillips-check-description.html

Greg Phillips with something called "The Tiger Story" and something he's calling "The Pit".

"The Tiger Story" may be what he refers to has 10 times more significant than "2000 Mules".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.