January 06 Select Committee

66,330 Views | 908 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Wufskins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

No, it's just Barely being Barely. He doesn't mention Mitch McConnell who held a similar authority for the Senate, and he also didn't provide a link to support his claims.
You better enjoy all the spank material on Jan 6th you have saved up because let me be the first to tell you that penance is coming for President Trump and the ones that are WRONGFULLY being held.

You can make jokes, ignore the facts, ignore the posts, deflect like you normally do and continue to be the low character individual that you are but, it's coming.

Guess these were all "family photos" right?

Justice Thomas along with 5 other members of the SCOTUS seem to be in agreement.......

That my friends is what you call "schooled!!" This is the BEST the left had to offer in a HUGE case before the SCOTUS?

LMAO.... I understand exactly why people like the three on here are lefties.... room temperature IQs.

Go back to my article that I replied to your 1000 hostages post. Which one of those 15 still in jail do you believe is a hostage in the same vein as the Americans held in Gaza?
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

No, it's just Barely being Barely. He doesn't mention Mitch McConnell who held a similar authority for the Senate, and he also didn't provide a link to support his claims.
You better enjoy all the spank material on Jan 6th you have saved up because let me be the first to tell you that penance is coming for President Trump and the ones that are WRONGFULLY being held.

You can make jokes, ignore the facts, ignore the posts, deflect like you normally do and continue to be the low character individual that you are but, it's coming.

Justice Thomas along with 5 other members of the SCOTUS seem to be in agreement.......

That my friends is what you call "schooled!!" This is the BEST the left had to offer in a HUGE case before the SCOTUS?

LMAO.... I understand exactly why people like the three on here are lefties.... room temperature IQs.

Go back to my article that I replied to your 1000 hostages post. Which one of those 15 still in jail do you believe is a hostage in the same vein as the Americans held in Gaza?
I saw your article. You see every single one I ever post that you gloss over?

I also said the ones being WRONGFULLY held now didn't I? I also have said the ones that broke the law should be in jail and they are.

There are also many that are being held and will be vindicated soon enough.

Now reply to the ones you just copied in your reply.

I'll wait.....
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I also said the ones being WRONGFULLY held now didn't I? I also have said the ones that broke the law should be in jail and they are.

I'll wait.....

Those 15 in the article are the ONLY ones still in jail. Not 1000 and certainly not considered a hostage by any sane person.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I'll wait.....

Those 15 in the article are the ONLY ones still in jail. Not 1000 and certainly not considered a hostage by any sane person.
Still won't address the posts I made will you. It's ok snowflake.... it'll soon be over. You and your little soy boys can run off to a safe place for a hug session.

Says a lot about your character in that you call people out for not answering to your posts but yet you have yet to acknowledge the ones that show where your team is a bunch of lying pieces of excrement.

Now run off to the other board and bounce back here you no life having loser.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I'll wait.....

Still won't address the posts I made will you. It's ok snowflake.... it'll soon be over. You and your little soy boys can run off to a safe place for a hug session.

Says a lot about your character in that you call people out for not answering to your posts but yet you have yet to acknowledge the ones that show where your team is a bunch of lying pieces of excrement.

I've answered your questions and will be happy to answer any others. Ask away angry man.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I'll wait.....

I've answered your questions and will be happy to answer any others. Ask away angry man.
Not a single damn one. You spouted out nonsense. You know it and so does everyone else.

Sorry to leave you hanging... I have a family that I'm hanging out with.
Wufskins
Enjoy your family!
PackProwl63
Well the Committee wanted to hire a Hollywood producer to help them present their case to the American people -let that sink in . The truth can present itself but since the Democrat chairman is a liar and Liz Cheney is a liar and a traitor what did we expect!
Wufskins
PackProwl63 said:

Well the Committee wanted to hire a Hollywood producer to help them present their case to the American people -let that sink in . The truth can present itself but since the Democrat chairman is a liar and Liz Cheney is a liar and a traitor what did we expect!

Shouldn't have reneged on the bipartisan agreement to form 9/11 like commission made up of non members of congress from both sides, each with subpoena power.
Werewolf
Conditioning for the real truth to come.

BBW12OG
Love to see the libby heads explode on this one....

The MOST ANTI-TRUMP show on television with the most outraged liberal white woman whose show politicians from both sides won't even go on has to sit and listen about how President Trump is not getting a fair trial live on air....

When it is that obvious it is time to call it a day. President Trump will win in 2024 and this is one of the many reasons why.

Sleepy Joe has weaponized the justice system and his day of reckoning will be awesome to see. That is if he is competent enough to stand trial.....

barelypure
At best it's a Class E felony. No jail time just a fine. It's all to keep Trump from campaigning. The White House is orchestrating how the trials will go to occupy Trump's time and deplete his money. Then after the election we'll see all the Appeals courts overturning any convictions but by then it will have served it's purpose in keeping Trump from the White House. We all know that. I just hope he gets the 7 votes he needs.

Yes he only needs 7 votes to win. That's 1 more vote than Biden in each of the 7 swing states. If he can pull that off then he's in and Democracy is saved.
Wufskins
Hope Trump has a good cell plan. That's seven phone calls he will need to make to find one more vote.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Hope Trump has a good cell plan. That's seven phone calls he will need to make to find one more vote.
So sad.... so sad.....
barelypure
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

So sad.... so sad.....
Yeah, I know. I blame the severe shortage of inpatient care for people with mental illness. It is amounting to a public health crisis, as the number of individuals struggling with a range of psychiatric problems continues to rise.

These poor pathetic creatures are left to fend for themselves. No friends. No family. So they hang out on message boards begging someone to notice them. Going to great lengths to have someone anyone respond to them, make them feel like they're a part of something.

If we still had psychiatric hospitals they would have already had a lobotomy. Failing that having them put down like a rabid dog would be a mercy for all concerned
Wufskins
Are we still calling people like this a hostage?

John Banuelos: Accused of firing a gun during the Capitol attack

John Banuelos was identified to the FBI in February 2021. The government took no action at that time as the bureau was being flooded by hundreds of thousands of tips from the public. Months later, in July 2021, Banuelos fatally stabbed a 19-year-old in a public park in Utah but was not charged after he claimed self-defense, police said. But he did tell police in Utah that he'd been at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and that he'd had a gun on him, police records show. NBC News reported on Banuelos' identity in early 2022, and the FBI spoke with him after that report, but it wasn't until this February that footage emerged that appeared to show Banuelos firing the gun outside the Capitol on Jan. 6. Banuelos was arrested in early March, and he was ordered detained. He has not yet been arraigned but suggested in an interview with the FBI that the multiple, contemporaneous videos that appear to show him firing off the gun could have been created by artificial intelligence.Why he's in jail: Banuelos has an extensive criminal history, including five convictions, according to prosecutors. He also allegedly threatened Americans who identified him to the FBI and is charged with firing off a gun at the Capitol.

Also, are we still claiming there were no guns at the Capitol?
caryking
Wufskins said:

John Banuelos was identified to the FBI in February 2021. The government took no action at that time as the bureau was being flooded by hundreds of thousands of tips from the public. Months later, in July 2021, Banuelos fatally stabbed a 19-year-old in a public park in Utah but was not charged after he claimed self-defense, police said. But he did tell police in Utah that he'd been at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and that he'd had a gun on him, police records show. NBC News reported on Banuelos' identity in early 2022, and the FBI spoke with him after that report, but it wasn't until this February that footage emerged that appeared to show Banuelos firing the gun outside the Capitol on Jan. 6. Banuelos was arrested in early March, and he was ordered detained. He has not yet been arraigned but suggested in an interview with the FBI that the multiple, contemporaneous videos that appear to show him firing off the gun could have been created by artificial intelligence.Why he's in jail: Banuelos has an extensive criminal history, including five convictions, according to prosecutors. He also allegedly threatened Americans who identified him to the FBI and is charged with firing off a gun at the Capitol.

How would any of us know there were no guns at the Capitol? Of course there were guns... Ashley Babbit was shot with one. Now, were there other guns, including the one you are promoting? It wouldn't surprise me. People own guns. I own guns. Do you?
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

How would any of us know there were no guns at the Capitol? Of course there were guns... Ashley Babbit was shot with one. Now, were there other guns, including the one you are promoting? It wouldn't surprise me. People own guns. I own guns. Do you?

I do own guns. It has been the narrative from many in the right that you couldn't label 1/6 as an insurrection because the rioters didn't have any guns. That's been proven wrong umpteen times over, including this guy. Others have plead guilty to the same crime. Testimony from the Jan 6 committee confirmed Trump was warned by aids that there were in fact guns present at his speech and on the Capitol. He didn't care.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I do own guns. It has been the narrative from many in the right that you couldn't label 1/6 as an insurrection because the rioters didn't have any guns. That's been proven wrong umpteen times over, including this guy. Others have plead guilty to the same crime. Testimony from the Jan 6 committee confirmed Trump was warned by aids that there were in fact guns present at his speech and on the Capitol. He didn't care.
Riot may be a better description on January 6th. The only insurrection happened by Antifa people.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Riot may be a better description on January 6th. The only insurrection happened by Antifa people.

Can you elaborate on the last point?
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

If you look at the video of the people breaking into the window, they were Antifa. The audio shows people saying they were either Feds or Antifa. Some were trying to stop the action.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Mark my words, the perpetuators of this false flag will swing......on TV.

Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

If you look at the video of the people breaking into the window, they were Antifa. The audio shows people saying they were either Feds or Antifa. Some were trying to stop the action.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/02/972564176/antifa-didnt-storm-the-capitol-just-ask-the-rioters

BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/02/972564176/antifa-didnt-storm-the-capitol-just-ask-the-rioters

LMAO....

You link an organization's story that has been lambasted on the news for the last week or more for have 87 democrats employed and 0 Republicans....

Wow... you really are too stupid to breathe good air aren't you?

Try again junior.
Wufskins
Feel free to prove Cary's point that it was antifa that stormed the capitol on Jan 6.

From the mouth of one such rioter on Jan 6…
Jonathan Gennaro Mellis, charged with assault for allegedly trying to stab police officers with a large stick, put it simply on Facebook: "Don't you dare try to tell me that people are blaming this on antifa and BLM. We proudly take responsibility for storming the Castle."
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

That's just some made up story by the most liberal (so-called) liberal rag. Go look up the latest on NPR. They have a person that is really calling them out right now.
Wufskins
Yea it was antifa with all those maga flags and hats. C'mon Cary. You have zero proof, just want to question the reporting of actual people convicted of storming the Capitol. Can you provide your source that supports your claim that it was antifa that stormed the capitol and not Trump supporters?
barelypure
As of Dec. 14, there were still 34 people in a Washington jail awaiting trial on charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol breach nearly three years ago. The District of Columbia Department of Corrections confirmed the number in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.

Even when a defendant has been "indicted with committing violence against a law enforcement officer during a civil disorder, the defendant should be afforded the same constitutional and statutory rights and protections as any other defendant in any other jurisdiction.

Elements of criminal statutes are supposed to be blind to political party or political agenda. However, that hasn't been the case with J6. Therein lies the problem. We can call this 'selective prosecution.'

J6 defendants are being selectively punished as they continue to be unconstitutionally held without bond. Unequal justice is no justice at all.

The Sixth Amendment guarantees the right to a speedy a public trial by an impartial jury.

January 6 defendants for the most part have little to no criminal records. They have jobs. They're patriotic and work in their communities. They have families. By and large these are the kinds of people you see getting swept up in this, with few notable exceptions.

According to the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 45/111, "All prisoners shall be treated with the respect due to their inherent dignity and value as human beings," and "there shall be no discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status."

Wufskins
Here's an update from earlier this month. 15 remain jailed. Let's meet another one that BBW and others think are "hostages."

Tim Boughner: Allegedly bragged he 'f---ed those cops up'

Online sleuths helped identify Tim Boughner, a Michigan man they called #BlackPufferWhiteScarf, using a prior mugshot from a 2017 arrest. He was arrested on Jan. 6 charges in December 2021 and faces three felony charges, with federal authorities alleging he assaulted officers with chemical spray.

"I grabbed a can from them and started spraying. I got it on video lol," Boughner wrote in a post on Facebook on Jan. 6 cited by the FBI. "F---ed those cops up."The government moved for pretrial detention, citing his "prior probation violations and attempt to evade law enforcement in this case." Boughner quit his job after Jan. 6, and authorities said he "did not have a stable living arrangement" and had "an extensive and varied criminal history and contacts with law enforcement beginning at the age of 17."

In November 2023, U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan found reasonable cause that Boughner was "suffering from a mental disease or defect rendering him incompetent" and ordered him to undergo psychiatric evaluation. This February, Chutkan found Boughner incompetent and a recent joint status update indicated that he suffered from "delusional thoughts" but "expressed unwillingness to voluntarily take medication."

Why he's in jail: On top of his extensive criminal history and risk of flight, a judge ruled that he needs psychiatric treatment before he's competent to stand trial.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/trump-republicans-jan-6-hostages-violence-capitol-police-rcna143888
Buzzosborne
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Link to video?

Wait, is this the one?

caryking
All you need to do is search, on Google, for Antifa changing clothes into MAGA clothes and you will find almost all debunking articles. Snopes, plotifacts, all major news agencies, etc…. The Google, YouTube, algorithms push these videos down the results and enhance the narrative they want.

Why does this happen? Well, it's called controlling the narrative…. So, I kept looking and found this video. This is not the only video that's available; however, it's the one I found first. Honestly, some of you folks will post all sorts of the disputing articles, regardless.

This is why I always say… world views are too different for this country to have a happy medium; therefore, somebody has to win.

caryking
Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Link to video?

Wait, is this the one?
And… you are a hack! Why? Because you changed the subject. Very typical of a lot of people. Stay on topic and you will find credibility, by others, towards you.
Werewolf
As you and others know here, I was there that day. Antifa was there as well as other Marxist groups. A dude on a bullhorn next to me looked like Ray Epps......but on the Supreme Court side and perfectly positioned on high ground to incite. From a parking garage on the Virginia side of the Potomac my sister and I watched an Antifa kid get out of his vehicle and walk to the train station in front of us.........he had all his pads on and his helmet. The truth will ultimately be told.
Buzzosborne
caryking said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Link to video?

Wait, is this the one?
And… you are a hack! Why? Because you changed the subject. Very typical of a lot of people. Stay on topic and you will find credibility, by others, towards you.

Asking for a link to a video is changing the subject? LOLOLOLOLOL.

And if THAT video you provided is the best you can do, you should WANT me to change the subject. You referenced a video where Antifa was breaking into a window, but you can't produce it, can you? You aren't necessarily lying, but if you're going to make that claim you should be able to back it up. That video you provided could have been shot anywhere, anytime, by anybody.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.