January 06 Select Committee

66,384 Views | 908 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The truth will come...
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Why Would the January 6th Committee Seal All Videos and Documents?
January 4, 2023

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/143581

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/hiding-jan-6-committee-sealed-important-videos-documents-50-years-can-continue-lie-j-6-protests-fed-involvement/
GuerrillaPack
So I guess you know what today is...

The day that muh sacred democracy almost died. The 2-year anniversary of what our communist Left overlords and Demonicrats say was "the mostest shocking, terrifying and horrific terrorist attack in world history".

It was ghastly. A whopping ZERO people killed and zero people harmed by that "bloodthirsty mob of terrorists". But the brave cops did manage to murder one of the right-wing terrorists.

I tremble in horror even to this day just thinking about it...the capitol police letting the peaceful protesters inside the capitol building, and them walking around and taking pictures and chanting. The blood running down the hallowed aisles from all the people the evil right-wing domestic terrorists bludgeoned to death.

Never again. We must pass legislation to make it crime to question the rigged election "results". Anyone who opposes the communist regime and their rigged elections must be designated as a terrorist.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
You keep focusing on the mob.

The mob was a problem.

The sitting President ignoring the results of a free and fair election and pressuring the Vice President, Secretaries of State, and other state and local officials to overturn the United States Presidential election was unprecedented and potentially catastrophic.

All because he was a narcissistic, petulant child who couldn't stand to lose.

Fortunately the election deniers took a massive L at the polls last November. Hopefully they've been put out to pasture for good and we don't ever see a repeat.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

The mob was a problem.

The sitting President ignoring the results of a free and fair election and pressuring the Vice President, Secretaries of State, and other state and local officials to overturn the United States Presidential election was unprecedented and potentially catastrophic.

Fortunately the election deniers took a massive L at the polls last November. Hopefully they've been put out to pasture for good and we don't ever see a repeat.

What's going to be put to pasture, in the end, are the enemies of the God and the enemies of the Bill of Rights and United States as a nation being allowed to exist (with real borders and national sovereignty) -- ie, the communist Left.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Civilized said:

The mob was a problem.

Sieve, your guy in Brazil also won as Brazil was also able to put down Bolsonaro and his terrorists. You guys have got this......you are in the driver's seat.
Werewolf
Not a threat ..........and executed by murderer taking careful aim if you were able to view the camera footage.

caryking
Civilized said:

The mob was a problem.

Civ, the bolded is your opinion. The facts are just not on your side.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

The mob was a problem.

People act like Trump is the only candidate to ever question the results. We literally had a candidate claim Trump didn't win (Clinton) and she openly questioned the outcome.

A precedence was not set by Trump, it was set by the Clinton's.

And what person running for president isn't a narcissistic, petulant child, who can't stand to lose? That's the kind of personality it takes to run.

Let's have an honest discussion about this.

Trump is a loser. And Jan 6 is a left wing extremist holiday. Both of these things can be true.
caryking
It took Trump to get McCarthy to win his Speakership. Is Trump a real Republican now?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

The mob was a problem.

What "facts" refute my statement?
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

The mob was a problem.

People act like Trump is the only candidate to ever question the results. We literally had a candidate claim Trump didn't win (Clinton) and she openly questioned the outcome.

A precedence was not set by Trump, it was set by the Clinton's.

And what person running for president isn't a narcissistic, petulant child, who can't stand to lose? That's the kind of personality it takes to run.

Let's have an honest discussion about this.

Trump is a loser. And Jan 6 is a left wing extremist holiday. Both of these things can be true.

Yes, let's be honest.

Which means let's not make false equivalencies.

Hillary, a candidate, accurately complained that the results of the election were skewed by Russia's meddling or Trump's potential collision but never once attempted to unlawfully alter the result of the election or pressure elections officials into changing the election outcome.

Trump, the sitting ****ing President, completely falsely claimed widespread election fraud and that our system itself was rigged, and then actively pressured state and local officials and even his own VP to unlawfully overturn the election results.

You really think those situations are equivalent, either symbolically or practically?
TheStorm
caryking said:

It took Trump to get McCarthy to win his Speakership. Is Trump a real Republican now?
Cary, with all due respect,I'm not sure how you have brought yourself to this conclusion?... I thought I saw the last remaining group of dissenters telling Trump that he shouldn't be suggesting to them what to do?
Werewolf
J6 may have included a Ukrainian Military Special Ops operation.......and the AZOV Battaliian.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

J6 may have included a Ukrainian Military Special Ops operation.......and the AZOV Battaliian.

What
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

What
That's something I saw this morning......like a lot of things, we'll see what comes of it ........if anything.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

His personnel decision-making choices are atrocious and if there's a spirited primary, I likely won't be in his corner.
KKandDD
Werewolf said:

Can you elaborate?
TheStorm
KKandDD said:

Werewolf said:

Can you elaborate?
Of course he can't... it's just more of his typical spam crap that he has to bring over here.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

The mob was a problem.

Trump didn't believe the results, as well as 10's of millions of people

I don't know how many times I've said this: Trump and his team "ASKED" (they certainly can't demand him) Pence to send the electors back, to the States, that sent him a letter requesting a 10 day review.

The phone call with the GA SOS was trying to get him to do a true recount (not the sham one they had done - that was their opinion). All I need is (whatever the number was) and this State flips to me.

Civ, you must have disdain for Trump that, I believe, clouds your judgement to see context. As you have always said, it's a little more nuanced…. In this case, you have lost the nuance or context of these situations…

So, neither you or I have facts. What we have is the context, in which, we see things…

Joe Biden
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

His personnel decision-making choices are atrocious and if there's a spirited primary, I likely won't be in his corner.
I take it, you were in the camp of the final 6…

Joe Biden
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Cary, with all due respect,I'm not sure how you have brought yourself to this conclusion?... I thought I saw the last remaining group of dissenters telling Trump that he shouldn't be suggesting to them what to do?
Yes, and they also never voted for McCarthy. They voted present, in order the change to denominator of votes needed. Yes, Trump got the final 6 to vote that way.

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Leaning that way, anyway. Back to yours and Civ's point about "facts"…..imo, the only fact that matters is that a lot of states failed to strictly follow their own election laws, and in one of them, Wisconsin, their Supreme Court has ruled to that effect.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Leaning that way, anyway. Back to yours and Civ's point about "facts"…..imo, the only fact that matters is that a lot of states failed to strictly follow their own election laws, and in one of them, Wisconsin, their Supreme Court has ruled to that effect.
That is true!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

The mob was a problem.

I don't know how many times I've said this: Trump and his team "ASKED" (they certainly can't demand him) Pence to send the electors back, to the States, that sent him a letter requesting a 10 day review.

The phone call with the GA SOS was trying to get him to do a true recount (not the sham one they had done - that was their opinion). All I need is (whatever the number was) and this State flips to me.

Civ, you must have disdain for Trump that, I believe, clouds your judgement to see context. As you have always said, it's a little more nuanced…. In this case, you have lost the nuance or context of these situations…

So, neither you or I have facts. What we have is the context, in which, we see things…
Cary, let me ask you this, when there was all the talk about Biden packing the court, and it was reported he was considering it, you were against that, no? Because packing the court to get the outcomes you want shows little care about the American system of government and how it was originally designed to operate according to the constitution

In my eyes, this is not a different argument then Donald Trump caring so little about the American System of Government that he was willing to spend all his day after the election inventing ever more outlandish theories as to how he might crow bar himself into the Oval Office.

10s of millions of people probably felt the Supreme Court should be expanded, 10a of Millions of people think our elections are fraudulent

20 million people are wrong. 310+ million people want elected officials to follow the constitution and provide sound, negotiated legislation. They don't want dictators, Usurping the normal transition of power and skewing the 12 Amendment to fit your personal agenda is wrong. I still don't understand why that can't be recognized by some here.
Werewolf
KKandDD said:

Werewolf said:

Can you elaborate?
I've seen the following; 1 AZOV participated in J6 ..............and recenttly presented as 2. Ukraine Special Ops The suggestion is that Pelosi and Co brought them over to participate along with FBI etc

AZOV is supposedly their top grade military forces......
Ukraine Special Ops may or may not come from AZOV

If you've not seen the photos of John McCain and a number of other other - primarily D - US Senators visiting with AZOV forces it might be something to search for on the internet. AZOV is NAZI.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

The mob was a problem.

Cary, let me ask you this, when there was all the talk about Biden packing the court, and it was reported he was considering it, you were against that, no? Because packing the court to get the outcomes you want shows little care about the American system of government and how it was originally designed to operate according to the constitution

In my eyes, this is not a different argument then Donald Trump caring so little about the American System of Government that he was willing to spend all his day after the election inventing ever more outlandish theories as to how he might crow bar himself into the Oval Office.

10s of millions of people probably felt the Supreme Court should be expanded, 10a of Millions of people think our elections are fraudulent

20 million people are wrong. 310+ million people want elected officials to follow the constitution and provide sound, negotiated legislation. They don't want dictators, Usurping the normal transition of power and skewing the 12 Amendment to fit your personal agenda is wrong. I still don't understand why that can't be recognized by some here.
Lot to unpack there.. let's make this a topic over lunch where we can have a good, back and fourth, debate.

Joe Biden
KKandDD
Werewolf said:

KKandDD said:

Werewolf said:

Can you elaborate?
I've seen the following; 1 AZOV participated in J6 ..............and recenttly presented as 2. Ukraine Special Ops The suggestion is that Pelosi and Co brought them over to participate along with FBI etc

If you've not seen the photos of John McCain and a number of other other - primarily D - US Senators visiting with AZOV forces it might be something to search for on the internet. AZOV is NAZI.

I suppose this wouldn't be too much of a stretch given the already existing far right wing homegrown Nazi presence already in the states today.
Werewolf
KKandDD said:

Werewolf said:

KKandDD said:

Werewolf said:

Can you elaborate?

I suppose this wouldn't be too much of a stretch given the already existing far right wing homegrown Nazi presence already in the states today.
I think a lot of the right-wing Nazi narrative here in the USA is just a way to define others. When the truth is revealed, and Operation Paperclip particulars come to light you and I both will be shocked as to who has been in charge in this Country.
Manny Sanguine
Manny Sanguine said:

Werewolf said:

This case that the SCOTUS has now decided to hear...........is one of maybe 100-150........out of maybe 1,500 to 2,000 submitted. SCOTUS didn't arbitrarily pick this case.......there is a reason.

[]

The description of the status of this case above is false.

For the many people who don't understand the SCOTUS certiorari process, here is where things stand.

The case in question, Brunson v. Adams, had a petition filed at SCOTUS on November 23. The petition is listed to be reviewed in conference on January 6 in order to determine whether the case will be heard by SCOTUS. That's all.

SCOTUS receives thousands of such petitions each year (more than 5000 in 2020) and all of them (assuming they meet minimal requirements for form, signatures, fees, etc.) are reviewed in conference regardless of how meritless or ridiculous their claims are.

So, no, SCOTUS has not decided to hear this case. Law clerks for most, but not all, of the justices will read Brunson's petition and any responses filed by the hundreds of named respondents and will make recommendations about whether SCOTUS should hear the case or deny the petition. Four justices will have to agree to hear the case. That decision - most likely a single sentence - will be made public some time after the January 6 conference.

[]
Just to close the circle on this case, on 1/9/23 SCOTUS issued orders arising from the conference held on 1/6/23. Among those orders:

Quote:

CERTIORARI DENIED
22-380 BRUNSON, RALAND J. V. ADAMS, ALMA S., ET AL.
That brings the case to a conclusion.
Werewolf
6 more years of Biden-Harris.............let's do it.
Werewolf
Mani, Sieve, Kim, Hoke and comrades; watch this boomerang fly…..courtesy of you host, Matt Gaetz!

https://patriotclash.com/breaking-matt-gaetz-reveals-whats-going-to-happen-to-14000-hours-of-hidden-j6-video/
Werewolf
Werewolf
Attacks on food supply chain, WEF?

https://rairfoundation.com/whistleblower-reveals-what-is-behind-the-mass-attacks-on-us-food-facilities-video/
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.