January 06 Select Committee

68,271 Views | 928 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
Wufskins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll be in Denver next week for a concert at RR. Not sure I'll be able to score the potent stuff you're on to believe any of the baloney you just posted.
Werewolf
Wufskins said:

I'll be in Denver next week for a concert at RR. Not sure I'll be able to score the potent stuff you're on to believe any of the baloney you just posted.
My friend, you'll be scoring egg all over that lily white face of yours over the coming months. I've got the popcorn on.......enjoying the show. It will be exciting, fo show #devolution
Wufskins
Can we meet at Dealy Plaza so JFK Jr can join us?
Werewolf
Wufskins said:

Can we meet at Dealy Plaza so JFK Jr can join us?
LOL, my friend, I don't have time for ya.
Werewolf
A fair measuring stick, outside the BS polls, of Biden support.........at 6.1%. #Sieve, #Nappy and #Foreskin are part of the 6.1

Ncsufist
Yesterday georgias state election board had a briefing or hearing or something and released that Fulton county had a vote discrepancy of 17k votes. Biden won by 11k. So what should really happen? What legally can happen now?

Eta. Ugh. Wrong thread. Damn fat fingers.
BigBarryWood
Will these stories make the mainstream? I'd be curious what actions trump can institute if he wins.
BBW12OG
BigBarryWood said:

Will these stories make the mainstream? I'd be curious what actions trump can institute if he wins.
He can circumvent the SCOTUS like Sleepy Joe is doing with the student loan forgiveness.

Rule of law and the Constitution doesn't matter to the left. Why should the right follow it?

AGREE?
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

BigBarryWood said:

He can circumvent the SCOTUS like Sleepy Joe is doing with the student loan forgiveness.

Rule of law and the Constitution doesn't matter to the left. Why should the right follow it?

AGREE?
Disagree. Why should the right follow Saul Alinsky and produce illiberal action? That's not governing, that's just a straight play to get power and remain in control. Something that you continue to spout off against regularly.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

BigBarryWood said:

AGREE?
Disagree. Why should the right follow Saul Alinsky and produce illiberal action? That's not governing, that's just a straight play to get power and remain in control. Something that you continue to spout off against regularly.
What's good for the goose.

Gloves are off.

Sad but it's true.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

BigBarryWood said:

AGREE?

Gloves are off.

Sad but it's true.
So you want single party rule, just as long they agree with you?
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

BigBarryWood said:

AGREE?

Gloves are off.

Sad but it's true.
No...just legit elections.
Werewolf
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

BigBarryWood said:

AGREE?

Gloves are off.

Sad but it's true.
No...just legit elections.
From a RINO, that's laughable. He's Controlled Opposition for the UniParty.
caryking
Ncsufist said:

Yesterday georgias state election board had a briefing or hearing or something and released that Fulton county had a vote discrepancy of 17k votes. Biden won by 11k. So what should really happen? What legally can happen now?

Eta. Ugh. Wrong thread. Damn fat fingers.
I think they found the votes Trump asked about,,,
barelypure
If they did find the votes, emphasis on did, then that should absolve Trump for requesting they find the votes. He didn't say create the votes he said find and maybe they finally have. IDK
Werewolf
The ropes are gonna stretch, you wait, and you'll be able to see..........witness, treason has repercussions.

And I won't clarify, Count on it!!! Matter of fact, some of the repercussions have already occurred. Will you learn this or will you be told they are current.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
But, but, but, but........#daGobbler, #daSieve, #Nappy and #foreskin.........you've been on the side of EVIL.

Werewolf
Some of you are complete disgraces to this republic. Can't be delicate with the reality fellas......it is what it is.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.