January 06 Select Committee

66,418 Views | 908 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Did Trump call out both sides, in Charlottesville, having some good people?

Did Trump call out both sides, in Charlottesville, having some bad people?

If you can't be mad about what he was falsely accused of saying, I guess now we have to be mad about what he didn't say. So, just be mad!
Who's mad (other than Packgrad, but he's always mad). I said it was a missed opportunity. As did the CEO of WalMart. But what would that go know about America.

The CEO of Walmart needs to stay the hell out of the Political discourse and focus on his company missing projections this week! That's far more important to the shareholders than some TDS, he may have...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
BBW12OG said:

You know what that little white spot on the top of chicken $h it is? I do and it ends with 91.
alright everybody... that one is funny!

Chem, anyone could have been used and it would have been funny. It's not just about you...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

If you can't be mad about what he was falsely accused of saying, I guess now we have to be mad about what he didn't say. So, just be mad!
I think this stance of Trump can do no wrong is weird (not saying it's you Steve just responding to your post)

Chem does have a point. Did Trump condemn both sides? Yes. Could he have been a little more definite in his condemnation and not so wishy washy? Yes.

Some of you don't really want to listen to what Chem is saying, you seem upset that he has a different opinion and lashing out.

"Loser leaves town". Lol. Don't make me start posting Dusty Rhodes gifs daddy
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

You know what that little white spot on the top of chicken $h it is? I do and it ends with 91.

Chem, anyone could have been used and it would have been funny. It's not just about you...
it's also a personal insult. Something he claims he's above doing but continues to do.

It's be nice to formulate an opinion every now and then on this board without being dismissed as an idiot. How would you feel if 90% of the responses to your posts are negative and dismissive?
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Me and You...

Head to head...

Pick the topic. Let the Mods determine the winner.

Let's go.

Loser leaves town. I'm not scared. And I'm ready.

I'd pay good money to see you stand in front of someone and be forced to remain on topic or be docked points.

My sense is the debate would end in a blaze of glory with you accusing the debate moderator of being a MARXIST that's acting as the other hand of our communist overlords.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

I think this stance of Trump can do no wrong is weird (not saying it's you Steve just responding to your post)

Chem does have a point. Did Trump condemn both sides? Yes. Could he have been a little more definite in his condemnation and not so wishy washy? Yes.

Some of you don't really want to listen to what Chem is saying, you seem upset that he has a different opinion and lashing out.

Hokie, I know Chem has a different opinion that me and I'm perfectly fine with it. Also, I don't think Trump is infallible at all. I think the big difference (may be) is that some of the failings (people opinions) by Trump as so low on the Totem Pole, for me, that they are just noise. That said, I continue to debate the noise.

Under the covers, of the noise, we have real fundamental issues within this country. None of the noise will matter, if we don't fix them.

Remember, most great societies only last about 250 years. Think about where we are right now...

All this noise isn't going to matter... The social issues are a real problem and they are tearing the fabric of our society apart, culturally. That said, our economic fabric has been eroding for about 100 years and now we are on the precipice of pure destruction (my opinion). Once the economic fabric is torn, the social fabric is irrelevant... Chaos ensues...

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

it's also a personal insult. Something he claims he's above doing but continues to do.

It's be nice to formulate an opinion every now and then on this board without being dismissed as an idiot. How would you feel if 90% of the responses to your posts are negative and dismissive?
The answer to that question may actually tell you something...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

My point proven
BBW12OG
I'm a fan of "Toy Story."

If you took that as being directed toward you then that's on you. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

I'm a fan of "Toy Story."

If you took that as being directed toward you then that's on you. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
you posted it on two different threads right after two of my posts.

You trying out for Bidens Press Secretary?
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Who's mad (other than Packgrad, but he's always mad). I said it was a missed opportunity. As did the CEO of WalMart. But what would that go know about America.

There, there liar. Pretend you're not angry, fake message board guy. Maybe email a mod again and try to get him to delete posts that make you look like a deranged lunatic. Lol.
He never flags posts and has only contacted a mod once!! That's a load of BS like 90% of the posts he makes.

His alligator mouth overloaded his hummingbird ass yet again and refuses to go one on one in a debate. I called him out for his "cut, copy and paste opinions" off of Google and he obfuscated reasons as to why he won't debate.

Well now here is something that should be evidencable, right? You want your loser leave town debate? Lets put it on "how many times has Chem flagged a BBW post and/or contacted a mod about BBW"?
I say zero, you say "lots".
Wanna check on this? You know all, so this should be an easy go for you, right?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Me and You...

Head to head...

Pick the topic. Let the Mods determine the winner.

Let's go.

Loser leaves town. I'm not scared. And I'm ready.

I'd pay good money to see you stand in front of someone and be forced to remain on topic or be docked points.

My sense is the debate would end in a blaze of glory with you accusing the debate moderator of being a MARXIST that's acting as the other hand of our communist overlords.
That's far from the truth but you did get one thing right. I'd show up.

I'm still waiting on you to defend your party's stance on the bullet points that I posted and Cary reposted that you seem to have ignored. Just like you have countless other questions and points we have asked you to defend.

You can accuse me of what I "may or may not" do with no way of proving it. We can point out exact instances where you have been questioned directly and you duck and hide until you want to chime in with your one hit jabs or misdirection posts to take the spotlight of the MARXIST PARTY'S shortcomings.

Now here's your chance... defend your party. Tell us where it stands on the following:

• Abolish the filibuster to eliminate the minority party's opinions
  • Abolish the Electoral College so that California and New York elect the POTUS
  • Expand the SCOTUS to 13
  • Add Puerto Rico and D.C. as states
  • Repeal the 2nd Amendment
  • Require citizens to turn in their weapons that they deem "unnecessary"
  • Legalize abortion up until and in some cases AFTER the time of birth
  • Federalize Elections with committees
  • Allow Sex Education beginning in Pre-School that includes teaching children that there are over 100 different genders and teach them how to "self love" as early as 4 years old
  • CRT.... and anyone that denies that loses all credibility. It's been proven time and time again
  • Removal of statues of the Founding Fathers
  • Defunding the police

• I'll sit back and wait.
    Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
    Packchem91
    caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

He did -- and you'll note I've not argued against that. You know what he also did -- he screwed a wonderful opportunity to help heal a divide. I've already specified exactly what he could / should have said that would have gone a long long way to at least not PO the black community.

By doing a "whataboutism", and not calling out the violent right wing neo-nazis, he missed that opportunity -- as you saw from the reaction to his comments.
    An effective leader has to read the room.....I know the diehards are going to say "he callled out both sides", as you have done....as if that makes it all ok.
    Chem, aren't you actually agreeing with what Trump did... He read the room, assessed who was involved and called out both sides, for the good and the bad.

So, we need to "not offend" the Black Community at the same time... perhaps offend the white community?

Correct me if I'm wrong, the scuffle was between two white communities with differing opinions?
    Then why did he come back and amend his comments if he read the room correctly?
    I think Civ nailed it -- he didn't specifically call out the NeoNazis because he considered them part of his base.
    Really? Thank God he has the fortitude to amend his comments, where appropriate...

Based on Civ's comment, Trump should have called out the Black people there, repeatably, because they are not his base. That's just stupid!!!

Face it, you don't like Trump and you will find every flaw (your opinion) you can, and pounce on it!! I think they refer to that as TDS!
    First, do you want me to have strong opinions, or what? Weren't you just, for some reason I still don't really get, complaining that I didn't have strong opinions?

Second, as a leader of the country, you only get the chance to make a first impression on a topic one time.
    He did a whataboutism. It hurt his credibility with black voters....you don't have to agree, but that is my perspective.

Its like some of the really stupid things Biden says --- by the time he corrects them (or his team does), it doesn't matter --- those who are inclined to dislike him have already solidified their views that he is an incompetent POTUS....same here when Trump was mealy mouthed that first intitial speech
    Steve Videtich
    hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Lol, sometimes I wonder if you guys recognize the irony of switching arguments. For the 100th time, I've never argued that Trump was, is, or ever will be anything close to perfect. But, when you hate somebody as much as some on this board do, you'll always have a blind spot in your arguments.
    hokiewolf
    Steve, did you not read the part In parentheses? I didn't say I was directing the comment at you, merely making an observation about other posters on this board.

I am curious which positions you think I constantly flip flop on though.
    Steve Videtich
    hokiewolf said:

Steve, did you not read the part In parentheses? I didn't say I was directing the comment at you, merely making an observation about other posters on this board.

I am curious which positions you think I constantly flip flop on though.

And I was just talking in reference to your response. I didn't say you flip flop. I referenced in general when it happens and not recognizing the irony in that.
    Packchem91
    Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Lol, sometimes I wonder if you guys recognize the irony of switching arguments. For the 100th time, I've never argued that Trump was, is, or ever will be anything close to perfect. But, when you hate somebody as much as some on this board do, you'll always have a blind spot in your arguments.
    So what is the blind spot in saying he could have said more to specifically address the group that killed a person that day?
    And who switched arguments?
    Steve Videtich
    Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

So what is the blind spot in saying he could have said more to specifically address the group that killed a person that day?

The blind spot refers to a position or feeling on someone or something that distorts the viewpoint to the point that no matter what is said or done, it is never enough or can even be distorted in reality.

The argument initially after Charlottesville was that he said neo nazis were good people. When that was proven false, it has become about what he didn't say or what he could've said.
    Packchem91
    Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

The blind spot refers to a position or feeling on someone or something that distorts the viewpoint to the point that no matter what is said or done, it is never enough or can even be distorted in reality.

The argument initially after Charlottesville was that he said neo nazis were good people. When that was proven false, it has become about what he didn't say or what he could've said.
    LOL, thats not what my argument was. Its what your boy BBW went with....because thats what he does. Cary made the same accusation, and he later admitted he was wrong and was thrown off by BBW. You are too. At least if you are trying to discuss with me. Thats the thing here....you can't debate any point without BBW making crap up that is unrelated and throwing everything off track.

And I fully understand the definition of blind spot....but me disliking Trump (very true) doesn't mean my comments about his failure to say more at C'ville are incorrect.
    Steve Videtich
    Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

LOL, thats not what my argument was. Its what your boy BBW went with....because thats what he does. Cary made the same accusation, and he later admitted he was wrong and was thrown off by BBW. You are too. At least if you are trying to discuss with me. Thats the thing here....you can't debate any point without BBW making crap up that is unrelated and throwing everything off track.

And I fully understand the definition of blind spot....but me disliking Trump (very true) doesn't mean my comments about his failure to say more at C'ville are incorrect.

Show me where any of that was directed SPECIFICALLY at you.
    BBW12OG
    Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Why don't you leave my name out of your mouth. That would be the best thing you could do for me.

Discussing anything with you is pointless because all you do is twist it so many times to fit your loony narrative you don't even know what your are arguing about.

Now you have jumped on Cary and Steve for no reason whatsoever. As far as "making crap up" you are wearing the crown of the board liar and have been called out several times by different posters for it.

I challenged you to a moderated debate and you chickened your way out of it. So moving forward leave my name out of your mouth and I will gladly ignore your BS comments, attempts to derail threads and your obvious sense of self-worth.

I'm done with trying to have any type of dialogue with you. When someone is a blatant proven liar and only comments to stir crap up what's the point?

Enjoy your MARXIST ideology and hopefully you will live to regret the people you have voted for. As far as your hatred for President Trump... get some help. Add that to the list of issues you need some counseling on.
    Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
    NCTrafficMan
    BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Why don't you leave my name out of your mouth. That would be the best thing you could do for me.

Discussing anything with you is pointless because all you do is twist it so many times to fit your loony narrative you don't even know what your are arguing about.

Now you have jumped on Cary and Steve for no reason whatsoever. As far as "making crap up" you are wearing the crown of the board liar and have been called out several times by different posters for it.

I challenged you to a moderated debate and you chickened your way out of it. So moving forward leave my name out of your mouth and I will gladly ignore your BS comments, attempts to derail threads and your obvious sense of self-worth.

I'm done with trying to have any type of dialogue with you. When someone is a blatant proven liar and only comments to stir crap up what's the point?

Enjoy your MARXIST ideology and hopefully you will live to regret the people you have voted for. As far as your hatred for President Trump... get some help. Add that to the list of issues you need some counseling on.
    Why do you bold caps every MARXIST?
    Do you think somehow it is more demeaning?
    Do think someone might actually think "OMG BBW put that one word in bolded CAPS!!! He must really want me to see that one word over all other words. I guess he really loves the word MARXIST and everything associated with it because it is the only word he does that with!! BBW12YEARSOLDOG <3 loves everything MARXIST!!"
    Do you think that your orange god himself Don the Con will stumble over your posts and go "OMG!! I want BBW to work in my MAGA organization because he bolds & caps MARXIST every time he types it!!"
    BBW12OG
    Pathetic life you have. And have had for many years. All the trouble you take just to come over to this board that you don't even support to make smartass comments. You've made 11 posts on this site and I'd wager that over half of them are to/about me.

Really says a lot about you and your character. I know unc fans with a hell of a lot more class in their crap that they flush down the toilet than you will ever have.
    Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
    caryking
    NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Do think someone might actually think "OMG BBW put that one word in bolded CAPS!!! He must really want me to see that one word over all other words. I guess he really loves the word MARXIST and everything associated with it because it is the only word he does that with!! BBW12YEARSOLDOG <3 loves everything MARXIST!!"
    Do you think that your orange god himself Don the Con will stumble over your posts and go "OMG!! I want BBW to work in my MAGA organization because he bolds & caps MARXIST every time he types it!!"

Why do you bold caps every MARXIST? Because it makes it more demeaning <- bolded

Do you think somehow it is more demeaning? Yes <- bolded

Do think someone might actually think "OMG BBW put that one word in bolded CAPS!!! He must really want me to see that one word over all other words. I guess he really loves the word MARXIST and everything associated with it because it is the only word he does that with!! BBW12YEARSOLDOG <3 loves everything MARXIST!!" that's probably a good summary <- bolded

Do you think that your orange god himself Don the Con will stumble over your posts and go "OMG!! I want BBW to work in my MAGA organization because he bolds & caps MARXIST every time he types it!!" Stupid comment <- bolded

Joe Biden
    BBW12OG
    caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Why do you bold caps every MARXIST? Because it makes it more demeaning <- bolded

Do you think somehow it is more demeaning? Yes <- bolded

Do think someone might actually think "OMG BBW put that one word in bolded CAPS!!! He must really want me to see that one word over all other words. I guess he really loves the word MARXIST and everything associated with it because it is the only word he does that with!! BBW12YEARSOLDOG <3 loves everything MARXIST!!" that's probably a good summary <- bolded

Do you think that your orange god himself Don the Con will stumble over your posts and go "OMG!! I want BBW to work in my MAGA organization because he bolds & caps MARXIST every time he types it!!" Stupid comment <- bolded
    Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
    Packchem91
    BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Blah, blah, blah. I gave you the specifics for your challenge. You made an oft-lobbed assertion that I (and others) run to the mods and whine about you. I haven't. So put up, or shut up. We can prove this. I've already show you the idiocy of your fact/opinion perspective...so now i can prove you wrong here too.
    BBW12OG
    Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

There, there liar. Pretend you're not angry, fake message board guy. Maybe email a mod again and try to get him to delete posts that make you look like a deranged lunatic. Lol.
    He never flags posts and has only contacted a mod once!! That's a load of BS like 90% of the posts he makes.

His alligator mouth overloaded his hummingbird ass yet again and refuses to go one on one in a debate. I called him out for his "cut, copy and paste opinions" off of Google and he obfuscated reasons as to why he won't debate.

Well now here is something that should be evidencable, right? You want your loser leave town debate? Lets put it on "how many times has Chem flagged a BBW post and/or contacted a mod about BBW"?
    LOL.... such a sad little guy.... And exactly how are we going to prove this? You going to get a "report" from a mod?
    Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
    Werewolf
    hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Here's all you need to know about the lefties and their mindset. It's proven on here every damn day.

Click to view complete quote.

Very familiar with Stalin, Lenin and Hitler quotes. We see the hard core lefties. Its the establishment D's and R's that are the major problem/danger.......WOLVES in SHEEP's CLOTHING. They want the power but won't come out of the closet...........as the hard core types like AOC, etc.

That pretty funny because you and GP and BBW's burn it all down, government is your enemy and all the institutions and elites are turning against us mythology is a very much in line with Lenin.
    The end goal of all of the above is absolute power. You can sell it as Marxism ........or simply undertake it covertly. Use your noggin' Hoke.

I don't know for sure what BBM's thought are............I don't think he's gone after BIG GOVT necessarily but its a semi-socialist system that has evolved just waiting to go over the cliff. I don't think there is but a small fraction of corporate elite that want true Marxism.........they want absolute power. Bernie & AOC are the Marxists. I may have questioned what Obama is at one time..........but I actually know better now as to who he really is.

I
    #Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
    Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
    Glasswolf
    BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

LOL.... such a sad little guy.... And exactly how are we going to prove this? You going to get a "report" from a mod?
    Only comment here. Nothing has been flagged in 3 - 4 weeks at minimum. And no one has messaged me about anyone. Last moderation on this board was when BP perma-banned Mountain a few days ago. James and Steve are in control of the WC now.
    BBW12OG
    Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Only comment here. Nothing has been flagged in 3 - 4 weeks at minimum. And no one has messaged me about anyone. Last moderation on this board was when BP perma-banned Mountain a few days ago. James and Steve are in control of the WC now.
    Could you run that back since I joined? Just asking. Pretty sure that would be what we would need to see.
    Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
    cowboypack02
    I wanted to share a quote with you all from a book that I'm reading:

"Disagreements about social issues in general seem to be not only inevitable buy even beneficial, when opposing sides are forced to confront contrary arguments that might not have been considered before. And examine empirical evidence not confronted before. Neither side email take all the factors into consideration, but having to cope with each other's different views may bring out considerations that neither side gave mich thought to at the outset" - Thomas Sowell

I share this with you all because 99% of the comments here are no longer in debate of ideas or different thoughts, but focused on each other. I know there are only a few of us here, but would love to move the arguments and debates back to actual issues and away from insults to each other....
    caryking
    cowboypack02 said:

"Disagreements about social issues in general seem to be not only inevitable buy even beneficial, when opposing sides are forced to confront contrary arguments that might not have been considered before. And examine empirical evidence not confronted before. Neither side email take all the factors into consideration, but having to cope with each other's different views may bring out considerations that neither side gave mich thought to at the outset" - Thomas Sowell

I share this with you all because 99% of the comments here are no longer in debate of ideas or different thoughts, but focused on each other. I know there are only a few of us here, but would love to move the arguments and debates back to actual issues and away from insults to each other....
    Cowboy, nice post…. Thomas Sowell is an amazing person to hear. His temperament, as well as handle on subjects, is second to none…

Joe Biden
    Packchem91
    cowboypack02 said:

Fair enough. Focused on topics going forward.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.