January 06 Select Committee

66,426 Views | 909 Replies | Last: 28 sec ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great post cowboy.

If we all talk about the post, and not the poster, this place would go back to being much more enjoyable.
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Did Trump call out both sides, in Charlottesville, having some good people?

Did Trump call out both sides, in Charlottesville, having some bad people?

If you can't be mad about what he was falsely accused of saying, I guess now we have to be mad about what he didn't say. So, just be mad!
Who's mad (other than Packgrad, but he's always mad). I said it was a missed opportunity. As did the CEO of WalMart. But what would that go know about America.

There, there liar. Pretend you're not angry, fake message board guy. Maybe email a mod again and try to get him to delete posts that make you look like a deranged lunatic. Lol.
He never flags posts and has only contacted a mod once!! That's a load of BS like 90% of the posts he makes.

His alligator mouth overloaded his hummingbird ass yet again and refuses to go one on one in a debate. I called him out for his "cut, copy and paste opinions" off of Google and he obfuscated reasons as to why he won't debate.

You know what that little white spot on the top of chicken $h it is? I do and it ends with 91.
Well now here is something that should be evidencable, right? You want your loser leave town debate? Lets put it on "how many times has Chem flagged a BBW post and/or contacted a mod about BBW"?
I say zero, you say "lots".
Wanna check on this? You know all, so this should be an easy go for you, right?
LOL.... such a sad little guy.... And exactly how are we going to prove this? You going to get a "report" from a mod?
Only comment here. Nothing has been flagged in 3 - 4 weeks at minimum. And no one has messaged me about anyone. Last moderation on this board was when BP perma-banned Mountain a few days ago. James and Steve are in control of the WC now.
Could you run that back since I joined? Just asking. Pretty sure that would be what we would need to see.

I'll go back check the history on your specific post. Is that what you are asking?

Marco
One day Trump will be gone but your dishonor will remain-Liz Cheney!!Trurer words have never been spoken!!
Marco
I just wanna find 11,780 votes,which is 1 more than we have-Donald J.Trump.
cowboypack02
After 5 years I finally found someone worthy of the ignore feature...
Marco
Truth hurts!!Don't be mad at me cause you believe in liar!!SMH!!
caryking
Marco said:

I'm taking Civ's recommendation of talking about the post/topic and not the poster…

The comment "quoted" is an example of why people want to attack the poster…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Marco said:

I'm taking Civ's recommendation of talking about the post/topic and not the poster…

Excellent discretion, Cary!
Werewolf
Seems like our One World Order UN s preparing for its own J6 Committee.

UN Declares War On 'Dangerous' Conspiracy Theories: 'The World Is NOT Secretly Manipulated By Global Elite'

The United Nations has declared war on conspiracy theories, describing the rise of conspiracy thinking as "worrying and dangerous", and providing the public with a toolkit to "prebunk" and "debunk" anybody who dares to suggest that world governments are anything but completely honest, upstanding and transparent.

The UN also warns that George Soros, the Rothschilds and the State of Israel must not be linked to any "alleged conspiracies."

UNESCO has teamed up with Twitter, the European Commission, and the World Jewish Congress to launch the campaign (https://en.unesco.org/themes/gced/thinkbeforesharing) dubbed #ThinkBeforeSharing: Stop the spread of conspiracy theories.

The UN wants you to know that events are NOT "secretly manipulated behind the scenes by powerful forces with negative intent" and if you encounter anybody who thinks the global elite are conspiring to consolidate power and dictate global events, you must take action.

According to UNESCO, "if you are certain you have encountered a conspiracy theory" on the internet then you must "react" immediately post a relevant link to a "fact-checking website" in the comments.

(Never mind the fact that "fact checkers" are mostly untrained and unqualified hacks (https://newspunch.com/snopes-shadowban-conservative-facebook/) performing "fact checks" from the comfort of their bedroom (https://media.npr.org/assets/news/2010/03/20/snopes_wide-882a6c83a5b88cbed74d328a73a2365f67f7075b-s800-c85.webp) in between posting far-left political content on personal blogs and getting high (https://newspunch.com/snopes-writer-high-fact-checking/).)

Think Before Sharing - Stop the spread of conspiracy theories

(https://en.unesco.org/themes/gced/thinkbeforesharing) Identifying Conspiracy Theories
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Glasswolf
caryking said:

Marco said:

I agree
TheStorm
LOL. But on the other hand, if GP and were can post here, that dude ought to be able to post here as well...

(my "laughing so hard that I'm crying" emoji didn't show up for some reason)
Werewolf
Let er rip. Of course James and steve may have a problem with it.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
A society so free, you have to be censored to to reimagine it.

An economy so strong, they have to pay you to stay home and not work.

A virus so dangerous, you to take a test to know you have it.

A vaccine so safe, you have to be threatened to take it.

An election so secure you can't examine the machines that ran it.

and then this bulls$it unconstitutional committee hearing.

https://gettr.com/post/p1m0pb2555d
Werewolf
BBW12OG
Here is Ray Epps.... wonder why the MSM and the MARXIST PARTY are silent on him...?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf

18 months as political prisoners......need more be said?

https://rumble.com/v1fz5hj-j6-political-prisoners-in-dc-gulag-song-national-anthem.html
caryking
Werewolf said:

I'm by no means a photoshop expert; however, even with some of shading on his head, that hat looks like it doesn't belong, on his head…

Joe Biden
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Here is Ray Epps.... wonder why the MSM and the MARXIST PARTY are silent on him...?

This guy should absolutely get more media attention. If there is a single person calling for riots, on the Capital, he is the epitome of it…

We've only heard some, typically right wing outlets, calling him out. Why?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I'm by no means a photoshop expert; however, even with some of shading on his head, that hat looks like it doesn't belong, on his head…
https://www.wsj.com/articles/officer-in-pro-trump-cap-claims-he-rescued-endangered-colleagues-11610732293
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Me either...but green screen and photoshop is certainly prevalent these days.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Me either...but green screen and photoshop is certainly prevalent these days.

Hoke's post suggests the pic is real and not photo shopped.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/officer-in-pro-trump-cap-claims-he-rescued-endangered-colleagues-11610732293

I was there. The police had all the weapons and tools to defend themselves and heavy handed they did when needed. There were snipers on top of the Capitol with 100 rd drum magazines so I doubt they were afraid. The truth will come and those political prisoners will become Great Patriots in our history books.

I'll add that I was on one side.........so what happened on the other three I cannot attest to. We're talking somewhere between 1 mil and 2 mil protestors.
hokiewolf
Lol 1 million - 2 million protesters. Sure
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I wasn't there; however, at the event, it is stated that roughly 750k - 1.25M people showed up…. Some media companies have tried to make it look significantly smaller.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Yep, my # would be 1 mil.

Others have said close to 2 mil.

We talked with people from all over the country. I also spoke with a Chinese couple at length and they said what was underway in our country was exactly what they'd experienced in Beijing years ago as youth.
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I wasn't there; however, at the event, it is stated that roughly 750k - 1.25M people showed up…. Some media companies have tried to make it look significantly smaller.
Yep, my guess amongst the crowd was1 mil. I'm telling you it was cold has he$$.........and the wind as howling. You had to be committed to the cause to be there.
Werewolf
Juan O'Savin clarifies some of the confusion in the Patriot camp. The decision to not declare the Insurrection Act as heavily lobbied for by Sydney Powell, Mark Meadows and numerous others was " to not invoke the insurrection act and to ban Sydney Powell and others from the White House and to continue with the long conceived plan". Also; #devolution is not what's underway as was my stated belief for several months now. What is underway is a "continuity of govt" plan....with some similarities to devolution.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Yep, my guess amongst the crowd was1 mil. I'm telling you it was cold has he$$.........and the wind as howling. You had to be committed to the cause to be there.
LOL. The "Million Man March" (that was nowhere close to a million) was exponentially larger than that crowd. Only the nut job types were there.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Nobody questions your commitment, Were.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL. The "Million Man March" (that was nowhere close to a million) was exponentially larger than that crowd. Only the nut job types were there.

Original expectations for crowd size were 20k - 30k.

The actual number was estimated to be 4x - 5x that original estimate, around 120k people, hence the problems with containment and security.

1 million? That's fantasy.

Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Nobody questions your commitment, Were.
I appreciate it. If you mean it LOL
Werewolf
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Original expectations for crowd size were 20k - 30k.

The actual number was estimated to be 4x - 5x that original estimate, around 120k people, hence the problems with containment and security.

1 million? That's fantasy.

Oh no, you didn't mean it ? The crowd stretched from the Supreme Court to the Washington Monument.

So u and the Tormie must both watch CNN too.

Let's see how things go in the coming days. I think my side wins.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Luv ya mean it .....LOL

Poor ole butt hurt thing........a weenie for sure. You need some more VAX news....u love it don't ya?
Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Chem, honest question…

Did Trump call out both sides, in Charlottesville, having some good people?

Did Trump call out both sides, in Charlottesville, having some bad people?

If you can't be mad about what he was falsely accused of saying, I guess now we have to be mad about what he didn't say. So, just be mad!
I think this stance of Trump can do no wrong is weird (not saying it's you Steve just responding to your post)

Chem does have a point. Did Trump condemn both sides? Yes. Could he have been a little more definite in his condemnation and not so wishy washy? Yes.

Some of you don't really want to listen to what Chem is saying, you seem upset that he has a different opinion and lashing out.

"Loser leaves town". Lol. Don't make me start posting Dusty Rhodes gifs daddy

Lol, sometimes I wonder if you guys recognize the irony of switching arguments. For the 100th time, I've never argued that Trump was, is, or ever will be anything close to perfect. But, when you hate somebody as much as some on this board do, you'll always have a blind spot in your arguments.
So what is the blind spot in saying he could have said more to specifically address the group that killed a person that day?
And who switched arguments?

The blind spot refers to a position or feeling on someone or something that distorts the viewpoint to the point that no matter what is said or done, it is never enough or can even be distorted in reality.

The argument initially after Charlottesville was that he said neo nazis were good people. When that was proven false, it has become about what he didn't say or what he could've said.
LOL, thats not what my argument was. Its what your boy BBW went with....because thats what he does. Cary made the same accusation, and he later admitted he was wrong and was thrown off by BBW. You are too. At least if you are trying to discuss with me. Thats the thing here....you can't debate any point without BBW making crap up that is unrelated and throwing everything off track.

And I fully understand the definition of blind spot....but me disliking Trump (very true) doesn't mean my comments about his failure to say more at C'ville are incorrect.
Why don't you leave my name out of your mouth. That would be the best thing you could do for me.

Discussing anything with you is pointless because all you do is twist it so many times to fit your loony narrative you don't even know what your are arguing about.

Now you have jumped on Cary and Steve for no reason whatsoever. As far as "making crap up" you are wearing the crown of the board liar and have been called out several times by different posters for it.

I challenged you to a moderated debate and you chickened your way out of it. So moving forward leave my name out of your mouth and I will gladly ignore your BS comments, attempts to derail threads and your obvious sense of self-worth.

I'm done with trying to have any type of dialogue with you. When someone is a blatant proven liar and only comments to stir crap up what's the point?

Enjoy your MARXIST ideology and hopefully you will live to regret the people you have voted for. As far as your hatred for President Trump... get some help. Add that to the list of issues you need some counseling on.
Why do you bold caps every MARXIST?
Do you think somehow it is more demeaning?
Do think someone might actually think "OMG BBW put that one word in bolded CAPS!!! He must really want me to see that one word over all other words. I guess he really loves the word MARXIST and everything associated with it because it is the only word he does that with!! BBW12YEARSOLDOG <3 loves everything MARXIST!!"
Do you think that your orange god himself Don the Con will stumble over your posts and go "OMG!! I want BBW to work in my MAGA organization because he bolds & caps MARXIST every time he types it!!"

Go back to the other site please.
Werewolf
Great post by LIn Wood. So what's the excuse for the military not to? Wonder what he means by "vacancies"?

I don't know how you feel, but I, for one, would like to see the United States Military conduct the 2022 mid-term election.

Voter ID, same day voting in person, paper ballots. No "mail-in" ballots. No drop boxes.

The military did it in Iraq.

The military can do it here.

A vote we can trust.

A vote that will return the power to We the People.

Lin
www.FightBack.law

P.S. I hope there are MANY vacancies in local, state, and federal offices that must be filled by citizen-state persons.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.