January 06 Select Committee

66,382 Views | 908 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Typical of the lefties...... If they didn't have hypocrisy what would they have?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
As a vet, I believe in free speech, readin sum of these post,all I can do is shake my head!!Conman got y'all 2!!GoPack!!SmBIGh!!
Marco
Liz said it best,1 day Trump will b gon but ur dishonor will remain!!
GuerrillaPack
Marco said:

"Dishonor" from what exactly? Opposing the massive election fraud?

Everyone knows that the DemonRats (and their RINO collaborators) stole the 2020 election. The fraud is so blatant that even Stevie Wonder could see it.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Marco
Anotha Trumpater!!Get tha orange suit ready,he gon need!!
Marco
He gon need it!!
Marco
He gon need it!!Find out y SS deleted dem text!J6 is on it!!
BBW12OG
Wow... nice!!!!!

Finally the board MARXISTS have a real spokesman that speaks for the majority of their party.

Great job Marco!!!! Now don't you have a fight to start at Chuck'E'Cheese later this evening? Good luck with that!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Not a fight,jus respondin 2 sum of dis silliest bn posted!!Trumpism is contagious!!
Marco
Chuckie Cheese is betta dan sum of tha s... #45 servin sum of y'all a i don't eat pizza!!AOC,lol!!She is gorgeous doe
caryking
Anybody know who this new person is? Do us a favor and start typing in complete words..
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Anybody know who this new person is? Do us a favor and start typing in complete words..
LOL no kidding. I'm getting a headache trying to read it. This is the new language of the next generation...scrunch everything into 144 characters
hokiewolf
caryking said:

so far I've gathered:

- Name: Marco
- USAF veteran (thank you for your service)
- Doesn't eat pizza
- Thinks AOC is beautiful
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

LOL no kidding. I'm getting a headache trying to read it. This is the new language of the next generation...scrunch everything into 144 characters

Chem, I already put him on ignore…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

so far I've gathered:

- Doesn't eat pizza
but he seems to have a gentle disposition. The shots fired at him have garnered no ill will or snippy returns. So maybe he's better than all of us
Werewolf
caryking said:

Looks to be a product of the modern day education system. God help us if State is graduating this product.

Most definitely typifies a BIden-Harris supporter.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

so far I've gathered:

- Doesn't eat pizza
but he seems to have a gentle disposition. The shots fired at him have garnered no ill will or snippy returns. So maybe he's better than all of us

That's funny as crap!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

so far I've gathered:

- Doesn't eat pizza

USAF - Thanks
Pizza - he's missing the best food all the planet
AOC - if she'd keep her mouth shut, well, yea, not bad…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
The Ultra MAGA Patriot, Bannon

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-dc-jury-finds-bannon-guilty-in-trial-over-contempt-of-jan-6-committee
BBW12OG
Sir Pizza in Asheboro, Dixie Drive location.......

I'd pay $1,000 for one of those with the cheese stuck to the top of the box and steaming hot right now.......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

The Ultra MAGA Patriot, Bannon

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-dc-jury-finds-bannon-guilty-in-trial-over-contempt-of-jan-6-committee
he's basically just like AOC and her fake handcuff stunt. This is what he wants, so he can grift more from the "true believers"
Werewolf
https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-real-story-of-jan-6-documentary_4596670.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=imctgm01

Another attempt to tell America the truth.
Marco
I type bout as bad as #45 pronounce wordz but he gets worshiped!!U guys r funny, LOL!!
Marco
Steve Bannon!!Yesterday he said he was goin on tha offense, guilty on 2 counts!Data boy,#45s boy!!
Marco
Caryking,i don't kno u bout u!I u all enuff that i serve tha country so you guyz can tha freedom u got 2day!!I didn't cop out wit bone spursz like #45!Jus sayn!!
BBW12OG
anybody taking on the pizza????

I love the squared and to the edge toppings...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

Marco said:

Everyone knows that the DemonRats (and their RINO collaborators) stole the 2020 election. The fraud is so blatant that even Stevie Wonder could see it.

Fake news. Republicans in the White House knew it. You know it.
But hey kept spewing the big lie if it makes you feel better about yourself.
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Marco said:

Please. You can't gaslight me. The evidence of the fraud is simply overwhelming. Anyone who paid just a little bit of attention could easily see it. Truckloads of fake ballots coming in at 3am, with hundreds of thousands of votes all magically going to Biden, to flip every battle ground state.

The RINOs in the government have gone along with the election fraud, sure. But real Republicans and conservatives all across the country know that the election was stolen. The Texas Republican party, for example, passed a resolution a few months ago stating that the kid sniffer was not legitimately elected.

Keep living in that commie DemonRat fantasy land.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Marco said:

Please. You can't gaslight me. The evidence of the fraud is simply overwhelming. Anyone who paid just a little bit of attention could easily see it. Truckloads of fake ballots coming in at 3am, with hundreds of thousands of votes all magically going to Biden, to flip every battle ground state.

The RINOs in the government have gone along with the election fraud, sure. But real Republicans and conservatives all across the country know that the election was stolen. The Texas Republican party, for example, passed a resolution a few months ago stating that the kid sniffer was not legitimately elected.

Fake news! And you know it. I am not a commie. I do not live in a fantasy land. I live in the USA. A country Donald Trump tried to steal an election. That is the only thing from the past election where there is proof of trying to steal an election.
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Marco said:

Fake news! And you know it. I am not a commie. I do not live in a fantasy land. I live in the USA. A country Donald Trump tried to steal an election. That is the only thing from the past election where there is proof of trying to steal an election.

The DemonRat party are communists. Whether you know it or not. DemonRats are delusional -living in a fantasy land of 400 genders, where men can become women, you can murder unborn children "because the fetus is not human", and those calling out blatant election fraud are "trying to steal an election". The people of your ideological persuasion are TOTALLY INSANE. Or massive LIARS. Nothing coming from the Left is anywhere near the truth or reality. They are dupes being led to the slaughter by Marxist wolves.
caryking
Rich shows up every once in a while to comment…. You're good…

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Marco said:

The DemonRat party are communists. Whether you know it or not. DemonRats are delusional -living in a fantasy land of 400 genders, where men can become women, you can murder unborn children "because the fetus is not human", and those calling out blatant election fraud are "trying to steal an election". The people of your ideological persuasion are TOTALLY INSANE. Or massive LIARS. Nothing coming from the Left is anywhere near the truth or reality. They are dupes being led to the slaughter by Marxist wolves.

You live in the delusional world believing that The election was stolen. You are angry and not rational. Call me all the nasty things you want. I know they are not true and you are a far right radical.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Marco said:

You live in the delusional world believing that The election was stolen. You are angry and not rational. Call me all the nasty things you want. I know they are not true and you are a far right radical.
Rich, who would you call a far left radical?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
They have no clue what they're supporting. I credit most of them with emotional thinking with near zero discernment.

They won't know what they supported until 'we're all' over the side of the damn cliff.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.