January 06 Select Committee

65,141 Views | 905 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by caryking
barelypure
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So out of 168 hours in a week, 4 hours are spent volunteering at an animal shelter, 28 hours in sleep, and 136 on message boards where they are alternated between being ignored and insulted all the while trying to gain some sort of acceptance from other posters. When I looked up the phrase 'how to lead a sad and miserable life' it said see dudette.

I believe if that were me I'd volunteer more at the animal shelter. At least some of the dogs may like him. Maybe a little more sleep as that's a good reason why he can't think straight. And less time on message boards where he's ignored and insulted. Maybe find a message board where they don't know him and adopt a less confrontational attitude.
Wufskins
Fah q Barely
BBW12OG
barelypure said:

So out of 168 hours in a week, 4 hours are spent volunteering at an animal shelter, 28 hours in sleep, and 136 on message boards where they are alternated between being ignored and insulted all the while trying to gain some sort of acceptance from other posters. When I looked up the phrase 'how to lead a sad and miserable life' it said see dudette.

I believe if that were me I'd volunteer more at the animal shelter. At least some of the dogs may like him. Maybe a little more sleep as that's a good reason why he can't think straight. And less time on message boards where he's ignored and insulted. Maybe find a message board where they don't know him and adopt a less confrontational attitude.
Ha Ha!!!! Nailed it........

Both boards.... every day all day.......

How sad of an existence is that?

And... you are correct. He's been shown fact after fact after fact and he chooses to obfuscate them and let his TDS take over.

At this point it's a shame that someone can't do and intervention with him.
ncsupack1
Getting dicey I see today.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

barelypure said:

And... you are correct. He's been shown fact after fact after fact and he chooses to obfuscate them and let his TDS take over.

Like this little "fact" you posted last week?

"The ones that incited violence need to be held accountable and they are. The other 1,000 or so hostages need to be released, apologized to and copmensated."
caryking
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

barelypure said:

"The ones that incited violence need to be held accountable and they are. The other 1,000 or so hostages need to be released, apologized to and copmensated."

How many people have been arrested regarding Jan 6? If there is less than a 1,000, then doesn't that say, as a percent, this really wasn't a mob? I mean, some estimates have the crown at 250K, 500K, and close to a 1M in attendance. Out of any of those numbers, less than 1K really is many, right?

BTW, I'm not saying it was a good day, for anybody…
Wufskins
Over 1200 according to this article.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/36-months-jan-6-attack-capitol-0#:~:text=Arrests%20made%3A%20More%20than%201%2C265,both%20District%20and%20Superior%20Court).
caryking
Wufskins said:

Over 1200 according to this article.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/36-months-jan-6-attack-capitol-0#:~:text=Arrests%20made%3A%20More%20than%201%2C265,both%20District%20and%20Superior%20Court).
So, 1,200? That could make BBW's claim plausible, right? I don't think 1,000 is the number; however, I do think it's more than it should be.

At one point, some of the people, I think, were being held with only misdemeanors…
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

barelypure said:

Ha Ha!!! Keep proving everyone's opinion of you. You refuse to address the post. You cherry pick on comment from weeks ago.

And yes... I believe in 6 months you will see what happens with the people being held for misdemeanors being vindicated. Just like every other thing you and your lefty brethren have said were conspiracy theories that have come out to be the truth.

Now run back between boards posting the rest of the day.... you are a sad little individual. I actually feel sorry for you. Get help.
ncsupack1
So is there a 1,000 hostages or not? I'm confused.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

So is there a 1,000 hostages or not? I'm confused.
Get packskins to spin it.... I have a life.
Wufskins
None of the 15 still in jail are held there due to the misdemeanor(s) they are charged with.

Meet one of those "hostages" you claim are still in jail over a misdemeanor.

Taylor Taranto: Showed up at Obama's house with guns and ammo after Trump posted the address

Online sleuths first identified Taylor Taranto to the FBI in August 2021 but he wasn't arrested until last year.Taranto, the "sedition hunters" said, was the Jan. 6 participant who wore a "Make Space Great Again" hat and carried a cane with a sharpened metal tip that day. That rioter was involved in a brawl between pro-Trump rioters and law enforcement officers trying to force them out of the Capitol, including Jeffrey Smith, a Metropolitan Police Department officer who died by suicide just days after the Capitol attack. Smith's death was found, by DOJ, to have occurred as a direct result of the injuries he sustained that day, including during that brawl and a separate incident outside the Capitol after nightfall, when Smith was struck by a metal rod. Erin Smith, the late officer's widow, filed a civil lawsuit against Taranto as well as D.C. chiropractor David Walls-Kaufman, who was arrested in June 2022. Taranto and Walls-Kaufman deny playing any role in Smith's death.

When Walls-Kaufman was sentenced in June 2023, ultimately receiving 60 days of incarceration after admitting he "scuffled" with officers, Taranto showed up to the sentencing hearing. Taranto had been living out of his van and often showed up to the city jail, where supporters of Jan. 6 defendants hold regular, livestreamed vigils. Days after Walls-Kaufman's sentencing, Taranto showed up outside the home of former President Barack Obama in the nation's capital after Trump posted a screenshot that included the address on his social media website. (Trump has not commented publicly on the case.) Federal authorities arrested Taranto and said he illegally had weapons and more than 400 rounds of ammunition in his van.

He is now facing charges related to Jan. 6 as well as for the illegal weapons he is accused of having near Obama's home. Taranto has not yet entered a plea; but during his detention proceedings, his attorneys argued that his mental health needs would be better addressed at home with his family.

Why he's in jail: A judge ordered Taranto held after he showed up outside Obama's home with weapons in his van.
Wufskins
Here's the article I am referencing. Not 1000. 15. And nobody still held in jail is in there because of being charged with a misdemeanor.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/trump-republicans-jan-6-hostages-violence-capitol-police-rcna143888
barelypure
Tucker Carlson's 4/24/23 monologue that was never aired is finally released by his publisher, Chadwick Moore.

"Carlson planned to tease the first part of a one-hour interview with former Capitol Police chief Steven Sund. In that interview, which Fox owns and refused to air, Sund revealed federal law enforcement and Democratic members of Congress were aware of impending violence during the January 6 election integrity protests but vetoed assistance to cops on the ground," Moore wrote.

"More chilling, and perhaps darkly ironic, Carlson planned to discuss members of the government lobbying to have his show taken off the air," he wrote.

"We have very real issues with what is permissible on air," Ocasio-Cortez said on former White House press secretary Jen Psaki's MSNBC show on April 23, 2023.

"And we saw that with Jan. 6, and we saw that in the lead up to Jan. 6. And how we navigate questions not just a freedom of speech but also accountability for incitement of violence this is the line that we have to really explore through law as well," she said.

"I believe that when it comes to broadcast television, like Fox News, these are subject to federal law, federal regulation in terms of what's allowed on air and what isn't," the congresswoman said.

"When you look at what Tucker Carlson and some of these other folks on Fox do, it is very, very clearly incitement of violence very clearly incitement of violence. And that is the line that we have to be willing to contend with," Ocasio-Cortez said.

"Members of Congress aren't allowed to talk like this," he said. "The constitution of the United States prohibits it. American citizens have an inalienable right to critique and criticize their political leaders. Our politicians are not gods. They're instruments of the public's will. They serve the rest of us, not the other way around.

"For that obvious reason, politicians can never censor our speech or try to control what we think. That unchanging fact is the basis of our founding documents, of our political system and of our personal freedoms.

"As a former government official who claims now to be a journalist, Jen Psaki should know this, and defend America's foundational principle. She refuses. Instead, Psaki nods along like a fan as Sandy Cortez calls for law enforcement to shut down news programming."

"January 6th was a violent insurrection they tell us and on the basis of that claim, they've turned the war on terror against America's own citizens," he said. "We believe that is a false characterization, as we've said many times. January 6th was not an insurrection, which is why no one has been charged for that crime. No guns were brought into the Capitol. No plans to overthrow the government have ever been found.

"It was not an insurrection. But there was violence. A Capitol police officer called Michael Byrd executed Ashli Babbit, an unarmed protester, and was praised for doing it by politicians in both parties."

Carlson later sat down with Sund in August for his show on the X social media platform.

Wufskins
" No guns were brought into the Capitol."

A Jan. 6 rioter who was armed with a concealed weapon as he led a mob that overran police on the steps of the Capitol was sentenced to seven years in federal prison Wednesday.

Forgot to add the link.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-rioter-charged-police-carrying-gun-sentenced-7-years-rcna94940

The total number of guns in the mob that day will never be known, but other defendants have admitted they were armed, including Mark Mazza, who was carrying two firearms and received five years in federal prison when he was sentenced last year. Guy Reffitt, a Jan. 6 rioter who charged up the stairs alongside Alberts and was the first Capitol rioter to go to trial, also had a gun. He was sentenced to more than seven years in federal prison.
ncsupack1
The range of topic of the ifs and did is very wide in this thread. Both can't be true.
BigBarryWood
Which makes sense why pelosi's daughter was documenting the whole day. Almost like it was footage they knew they could use for political purposes.
BBW12OG
BigBarryWood said:

Which makes sense why pelosi's daughter was documenting the whole day. Almost like it was footage they knew they could use for political purposes.
Ask Civ, Smarpty, Packskins etc.....

That's just a "conspiracy theory..."

Basically just a "happy coincidence..."

You know how those lefties roll........
Wufskins
Maybe Ginni Thomas tipped her off about what was about to go down.
Ncsufist
Or more likely Pelosi knew that the cia officers that were there were conducting an op.
Wufskins
Lol
barelypure
Ncsufist said:

Or more likely Pelosi knew that the cia officers that were there were conducting an op.
Besides the CIA, FBI, and DOD it would be nice to know how many 3 letter agencies were involved and to what extent, not to mention how many they had on hand leading the "overthrow" as Civilized likes to say. You would have thought they would have learned their lessons a long time ago with Operation Mongoose which was an utter failure.
Ncsufist
Sad thing is that post wasn't a joke. Foia docs have shown that the cia had officers present working the crowd.
Wufskins
Ncsufist said:

Sad thing is that post wasn't a joke. Foia docs have shown that the cia had officers present working the crowd.

Ok so what? Do you have any evidence it was orchestrated by the cia?
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Ok so what? Do you have any evidence it was orchestrated by the cia?
LOL...

Ask Governor *****meyer in Michigan about her "kidnapping..."

You suck at this so bad...... Between that and not having a life..... sucks to be you.
Wufskins
Pls, by all means, keep telling me I have no life. It hits so hard for some random angry man that's never met me, to continue insulting me with every reply. Not even sure I'll have the courage to make it out to the Doak tonight. I'll try my best tho.
Wufskins
Oh about that Gov Whitmer case….

Barry Croft Jr. was the fourth and final federal defendant to learn his fate, a day after key ally Adam Fox was sentenced to 16 years in prison after prosecutors also recommended a life sentence for his role in a scheme to snatch Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and galvanize their confederates toward civil war in other states. The two men were convicted in August of conspiracy charges at a second trial in Grand Rapids.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barry-croft-jr-sentencing-wednesday-gretchen-whitmer-kidnap-plot/
ncsupack1
I'm starting to notice a trend…
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

oh, that some seem to swallow right wing media without any critical thought? Yes. That happens regularly
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
Staying out of this one…..
caryking
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

oh, that some seem to swallow right wing media without any critical thought? Yes. That happens regularly
Critical thought is all I do. That said, the constitution trumps my thoughts! That why I tend to read and learn about it…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.