January 06 Select Committee

66,407 Views | 908 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.the2022/09/prosecutors-identify-psychotic-police-captain-beat-woman-metal-baton-nearly-death-bashed-face-jan-6th/

I saw a lady - about 60 yrs old I'd say - that was laid out on the Capitol steps. She looked dead and she wasn't being tended to at all when I walked up.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/moore-concedes-to-bolduc-in-new-hampshire-senate-race-realizing-g-o-p-fears/ar-AA11P1W6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=da13785f38ba4e0a8ed10f37ca5e1187

MAGA will take our country back.......with a free and fair election w/o fraud.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/moore-concedes-to-bolduc-in-new-hampshire-senate-race-realizing-g-o-p-fears/ar-AA11P1W6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=da13785f38ba4e0a8ed10f37ca5e1187

Good luck with that..... the Ice Cream Queen decreed yesterday that she is "not concerned one bit" about losing the House...

What does she already know?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

Good luck with that..... the Ice Cream Queen decreed yesterday that she is "not concerned one bit" about losing the House...

What does she already know?
Another THEFT must be the plan.
Werewolf
Intelligent men must realize that propaganda is the modern instrument by which they can fight for productive ends and help to bring order out of chaos…Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.

Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928), pp. 9-10

https://www.cabaltimes.com/2019/06/02/netflix/

Posting this here since its probably the most likely thread for the NORMIEs to open and see.
Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/jan-6-prisoner-beaten-til-lost-eye-later-tied-chair-12-hours-now-blood-clots-precancerous-growths-government-wont-allow-medical-treatment-want-dead/

Jan. 6 Prisoner Beaten til He Lost an Eye, Later He Was Tied to Chair for 12 Hours, Now He Has Blood Clots and Precancerous Growths, Government Won't Allow Him Medical Treatment They Want Him Dead
Werewolf
https://www.theblaze.com/news/steve-bannon-sentenced-4-months-jan-6?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202022-10-21&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

Steve Bannon sentenced for 4 months for not compying with subpoena from unconstitutional SHOW TRIAL.
packgrad
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Trump soon to be charged......next 7-10 days maybe. What will this look like? House arrest, behind bars, gag order? My guess, we'll see.
BBW12OG
Have to pull out ALL the stops before the midterms to try and change the outcomes...

I hope those hypocrites who are pissed about "mean tweets" are happy with their positions.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Could get crazy wild these next few weeks; who the he$$ knows what's coming.

I do think the bad guys come up with something to charge him .
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Only 6 to 9 more days, right?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Only 6 to 9 more days, right?
I don't mind sharing what I think as the Nov 8 mid-terms are 16 days from now. Let's see what happens. If I'm wrong, you can celebrate.

I'm also not waiting for CNN or FoxNews to tell me what the truth is.
TheStorm
5 to 8 more days and counting.
Werewolf
FBI Special Agent Stephen Friend blew the whistle on January 6th and the Governor Whitmer kidnapping hoax when he revealed Sunday that he is currently suspended without pay after his refusal to participate in what he says are a "heavy-handed" raids of January 6 "suspects."

"To me there were some violent actions by individuals that probably warranted criminal prosecution, but I also saw other cases where the individual was simply walking into the Capitol building with the permission of Capitol police officers." FBI whistleblower Stephen Friend said. "It kind of seemed to me that it was a waste of our valuable resources to pursue even an interview with that individual if we had them on video not committing any crime and just walking into the Capitol Building, which is their right to do as an American citizen."

https://nationalfile.com/fbi-special-agent-blows-the-whistle-on-january-6/
TheStorm
3 to 6 more days and counting.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Storm, I think they've got a seat available for you on the kangaroo court right next to Liz Cheney. She's probably your kind of Republican. And yes, we're very close to major event or series of events. Stay tuned, I know you will............but not because you're a leader and fighter.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Storm, I think they've got a seat available for you on the kangaroo court right next to Liz Cheney. She's probably your kind of Republican. And yes, we're very close to major event or series of events. Stay tuned, I know you will............but not because you're a leader and fighter.
I loathe Liz Cheney... but then again, you never have been very good at paying attention to details.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

I loathe Liz Cheney... but then again, you never have been very good at paying attention to details.
Next time, be willing to take a firm stand. I see you picking at GP about J6. I had many, many people thank me for going. Never had anyone - other than you - take issue with it.

You hid in the crowd when the Govt, Corporate America and Big Pharma had most marching in the line towards the jab chairs.......and you got swept up in the crowd moving in unison. That's an example of not being a leader, not being strong, not willing to fight. A lot of people fell for it for various reasons...........and doubt many J6 Patriot were in that marching line. I don't spike the football here as I wish no harm on you or others. My point is you're taunting people that are taking a stand for YOU. Choose to move forward as you wish my friend. I have a mission...........as do millions of Patriots. Come together and resist this totalitarianism. I hope you will.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/update-j6-prisoner-beaten-blinded-guards-now-pressured-not-speak-gateway-pundit-recent-interview-feds-tell-wife-cant-speak-anymore/

J6 Prisoner Beaten and Blinded by Guards Now Being Pressured NOT TO SPEAK to Gateway Pundit After Recent Interview Feds Tell His Wife She Can't Speak to Him Anymore

Werewolf
J6 political prisoner recently released from the DC jail.

Werewolf
A patriot and political prisoner not forgotten

https://rumble.com/v1jtp8p-political-prisoner-jake-lang-live-from-prison-on-mon.-night-livestream.html
Werewolf

Political prisoners, Greg Phillips & Catherine Englebrecht, released.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Next time, be willing to take a firm stand. I see you picking at GP about J6. I had many, many people thank me for going. Never had anyone - other than you - take issue with it.

You hid in the crowd when the Govt, Corporate America and Big Pharma had most marching in the line towards the jab chairs.......and you got swept up in the crowd moving in unison. That's an example of not being a leader, not being strong, not willing to fight. A lot of people fell for it for various reasons...........and doubt many J6 Patriot were in that marching line. I don't spike the football here as I wish no harm on you or others. My point is you're taunting people that are taking a stand for YOU. Choose to move forward as you wish my friend. I have a mission...........as do millions of Patriots. Come together and resist this totalitarianism. I hope you will.

What were you showing support for in DC on Jan 6?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

What were you showing support for in DC on Jan 6?
I wasn't supporting anything in DC on Jan 06th.

What I did do was drive slightly more than 1,000 miles each way to join a million patriots demonstrating peacefully our opposition to a fraudulent 2020 election.

Does that answer your question?
Werewolf
Our January 06, 2021 efforts started out jut like these recent in Brazil. Brazil didn't have an FBI well orchestrated FBI false flag. planned. I don't expect you to "get it" and I certainly won't waste my time debating you. I watched Cary's attemtps........it was funny.........he tried hard. You don't understand .............you simply don't. I can't fix it for you. You may be in that last 15-20% that won't or refuse to see TRUTH.

Werewolf
Free countries have the same problem.........some are already lost......Brazil and the US remain. You simply don't understand my friend. You're a good dude...........I know others just like you. Gas-lighted by the Mockingbird Corporate Media

Werewolf
Sieve; does the Corporate MEDIA that you Watch ...........do they tell you about this in Brazil?

Werewolf

SIeve; do you understand what the NWO is?
jkpackfan
Wow that's impressive, gonna be interesting to see what happens over there.
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Amazing how well our Corporate Media keeps this out of sight here in the US.

And by the way, similar protests were underway all across the Globe protesting the COVID lockdowns. The Corporate Media didn't cover it either. That's what we're up against.
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

And by the way, similar protests were underway all across the Globe protesting the COVID lockdowns. The Corporate Media didn't cover it either. That's what we're up against.
It really is and how folks don't see this blows my mind.
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

It really is and how folks don't see this blows my mind.
Many simply cannot come to terms with the reality I think.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.