January 06 Select Committee

66,380 Views | 908 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

And I haven't seen substantial proof that the calls did or did NOT happen.

So, just out of curiosity, what would qualify as "substantial proof that the calls did not happen"
Exactly. You don't know anymore than the rest of us.

You just slurp up what your MSM overlords say and tell you happened. You have ZERO credible evidence, proof etc.. that the calls didn't happen.

Here's what we DO have:
  • Ray Epps seen several times on Jan 6th inciting the crowd to violence
  • Ray Epps seen several times during the course of the day on a cell phone which we ALL know his phone records would be easily traceable
  • Ray Epps seen encouraging rioters to "march to the Capitol and ""we are going in.""
  • Ray Epps seen telling rioters to tear down the barricades
  • Ray Epps seen on the Pelosi documentary numerous times throughout it's entirety
  • Ray Epps seen on his huge ranch in Texas avoiding all questions from Conservative Media outlets

What we haven't seen:
  • Any MSM organization acknowledge his existance
  • Any FBI/DOJ/CIA investigation into a man that was seen numerous times on camera inciting violence, destruction and for rioters to "breach the walls of the Capitol."
  • Any public comments from the Ice Cream Queen about him when she has been asked other than "it's all right wing nonsense."

If you are as concerned as you posture to be about the January 6th riot you should want to know. But as a card toting MARXIST it doesn't fit your anti-Trump/anti-America agenda does it?

It makes sense with the evidence at hand that he had a role to play along with the police officer that let the rioters in and led them into the Capitol.

And with the Twitter Files release you are treading water and the tide is coming in. Any lawyer worth his weight in salt would demand Epps to take the stand and answer questions about the phone calls. But, with the media, FBI, DOJ and CIA all in bed with your MARXIST PARTY we will never know the actual truth.

Sadly if you have two working brain cells you know that's the truth.

The bullet points above are very concerning and should be for everyone. The so-called Trump incitement is purely subjective. The Epps incitement is clear and documented in video.

Why anyone with a grain of integrity wouldn't want to know more about Ray Epps is beyond me…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

So, just out of curiosity, what would qualify as "substantial proof that the calls did not happen"

You just slurp up what your MSM overlords say and tell you happened. You have ZERO credible evidence, proof etc.. that the calls didn't happen.

Here's what we DO have:
  • Ray Epps seen several times during the course of the day on a cell phone which we ALL know his phone records would be easily traceable
  • Ray Epps seen encouraging rioters to "march to the Capitol and ""we are going in.""
  • Ray Epps seen on the Pelosi documentary numerous times throughout it's entirety
  • Ray Epps seen on his huge ranch in Texas avoiding all questions from Conservative Media outlets

What we haven't seen:
  • Any FBI/DOJ/CIA investigation into a man that was seen numerous times on camera inciting violence, destruction and for rioters to "breach the walls of the Capitol."
  • Any public comments from the Ice Cream Queen about him when she has been asked other than "it's all right wing nonsense."

If you are as concerned as you posture to be about the January 6th riot you should want to know. But as a card toting MARXIST it doesn't fit your anti-Trump/anti-America agenda does it?

It makes sense with the evidence at hand that he had a role to play along with the police officer that let the rioters in and led them into the Capitol.

And with the Twitter Files release you are treading water and the tide is coming in. Any lawyer worth his weight in salt would demand Epps to take the stand and answer questions about the phone calls. But, with the media, FBI, DOJ and CIA all in bed with your MARXIST PARTY we will never know the actual truth.

The bullet points above are very concerning and should be for everyone. The so-called Trump incitement is purely subjective. The Epps incitement is clear and documented in video.

Why anyone with a grain of integrity wouldn't want to know more about Ray Epps is beyond me…
Let's see what Manny's groomer party has done in the last three years that were considered "conspiracy theories" that have now been proven to have actually been facts or disproven as BS after he and his team of groomers swore up and down they were stone cold facts.

• origins of Covid
  • Fauci's department funded the research
  • the media wrongly portrayed Covid as Trump's fault
  • the "death counter" mysteriously disappeared after Sleepy Joe was elected even though more people have died under Sleepy Joe's presidency with three vaccines than under Trump
  • the government, Sleepy Joe's campaign, the FBI, the CIA were all involved with social media platforms to silence Conservatives
  • the government, Sleepy Joe's campaign, the FBI, the CIA all colluded with social media outlets to limit the amount of negative information about Sleepy Joe and his family
  • the government, Sleepy Joe's campaign, the FBI, the CIA, the DNC all colluded with social media and the MSM to spread lies and false rumors about President Trump and his campaign
  • Russia, Russia, Russia
  • the Steele Dossier, pee tape, trips to Russia by his administration

And yet not one single one of the groomer squad has owned up to any of the lies, misinformation, deception and BS spun by their media overlords.

That tells you all you need to know about the level of conviction, character and morals of the lefties. Not one damn one of them is worth the time it takes to talk to them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Manny Sanguine said:

BBW12OG said:

Here's what we DO have:

What we haven't seen:

Let's see what Manny's groomer party has done in the last three years that were considered "conspiracy theories" that have now been proven to have actually been facts or disproven as BS after he and his team of groomers swore up and down they were stone cold facts.

• origins of Covid
  • Fauci's department funded the research
  • the media wrongly portrayed Covid as Trump's fault
  • the "death counter" mysteriously disappeared after Sleepy Joe was elected even though more people have died under Sleepy Joe's presidency with three vaccines than under Trump
  • the government, Sleepy Joe's campaign, the FBI, the CIA were all involved with social media platforms to silence Conservatives
  • the government, Sleepy Joe's campaign, the FBI, the CIA all colluded with social media outlets to limit the amount of negative information about Sleepy Joe and his family
  • the government, Sleepy Joe's campaign, the FBI, the CIA, the DNC all colluded with social media and the MSM to spread lies and false rumors about President Trump and his campaign
  • Russia, Russia, Russia
  • the Steele Dossier, pee tape, trips to Russia by his administration

And yet not one single one of the groomer squad has owned up to any of the lies, misinformation, deception and BS spun by their media overlords.

That tells you all you need to know about the level of conviction, character and morals of the lefties. Not one damn one of them is worth the time it takes to talk to them.
great post
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
There's some facts Manny.

Are you going to reply to that or are you going to disappear again until you decide to show up with a "gotcha" comment?

Like I said earlier, you and your ilk are predictable. You have been shown to be factually and morally on the wrong side of several discussions in the past and run away from owning up to them.

That says more about you than anything else. Prove me wrong.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Everyone seems to be bogged down in this incitement discussion. I think I've stated in the past that if you invite your followers to a demonstration, give them a real red meat speech and then don't expect something to occur after you've fired up the crowd is just reckless.

HOWEVER, it is no longer worth the discussion for me, to me the question is why there is a continued defense of Trump trying to use the 12th Amendment to turn Mike Pence into a one man vote and his absolute dismissal of the constitution and the peaceful transfer of power.

Trump didn't see this grand election rigging scheme and that what he was trying to do was save the United States. No he acted like a big baby loser and pouted about losing and has continued to do so. He listens to exactly no one, even people who give sound advice and he chooses to do things his way.

That's fine and that his right, but don't expect me to vote for him again, nor do I care what land mines he's stepped on and will continue to step on as he grasps at the thinnest of straws to blame his election loss on anyone but himself. It's just bizarre to think this guy gives any fs about anyone other than his ego and pride.

It's the same with Biden, that idiot shouldn't have run but his ego has continually gotten in the way of his brain, what little of it is left and now we have all kinds of mess.

America really needs to wake up and realize that the elections aren't American Idol, these people need to be serious about their jobs representing EVERYONE, not just the fringe of their parties.
PackFansXL
Quote:

America really needs to wake up and realize that the elections aren't American Idol, these people need to be serious about their jobs representing EVERYONE, not just the fringe of their parties.
THIS!!!1
Werewolf
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

THIS!!!1
American people can immediately fix this. They can pay attention all they want but a corrupt MSM keeps em' brainwashed. What is needed is an EMERGENCY BROADCAST interruption of all media and for the truth to be broadcast for about ten days. That could make a difference.
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Everyone seems to be bogged down in this incitement discussion. I think I've stated in the past that if you invite your followers to a demonstration, give them a real red meat speech and then don't expect something to occur after you've fired up the crowd is just reckless.

HOWEVER, it is no longer worth the discussion for me, to me the question is why there is a continued defense of Trump trying to use the 12th Amendment to turn Mike Pence into a one man vote and his absolute dismissal of the constitution and the peaceful transfer of power.

Trump didn't see this grand election rigging scheme and that what he was trying to do was save the United States. No he acted like a big baby loser and pouted about losing and has continued to do so. He listens to exactly no one, even people who give sound advice and he chooses to do things his way.

That's fine and that his right, but don't expect me to vote for him again, nor do I care what land mines he's stepped on and will continue to step on as he grasps at the thinnest of straws to blame his election loss on anyone but himself. It's just bizarre to think this guy gives any fs about anyone other than his ego and pride.

It's the same with Biden, that idiot shouldn't have run but his ego has continually gotten in the way of his brain, what little of it is left and now we have all kinds of mess.

Great post. The last para nails it. I'm afraid we're headed that way though. America has been dumbed down enough that a guy with a stupid tv show taht appeals to the LCD becomes a viable candidate (and is championed by some because he's an outsider who will be different, lol)
Packchem91
Werewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

THIS!!!1
American people can immediately fix this. They can pay attention all they want but a corrupt MSM keeps em' brainwashed. What is needed is an EMERGENCY BROADCAST interruption of all media and for the truth to be broadcast for about ten days. That could make a difference.

And your warped media sources say Covid didn't really happen, Jan 6 was the Dems fault and other such ignorant things.
We can be dismayed at the MSM, but lord people will seek any amount of idiotic news if it fits their agenda.
caryking
Cough, cough… wow, that is nasty…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

He's probably the most brainwashed of all. 4 jabs I suspect.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Probably more than 4, just to say… I can or I did!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Probably more than 4, just to say… I can!
He's so frightened that he's already in line at Walgreen's for a 5th.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

Werewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

THIS!!!1

And your warped media sources say Covid didn't really happen, Jan 6 was the Dems fault and other such ignorant things.
We can be dismayed at the MSM, but lord people will seek any amount of idiotic news if it fits their agenda.
Yeah... you and your groomers are living proof of that.

Funny how the flu disappeared for two years and Sleepy Joe had three vaccines and more people have died under his administration than did Trumps' but you don't give a rat's ass about the facts, just pushing your leftist narrative.

By the way.. how's the drag queen shows going?

As far as January 6th there were idiots there... but they were not the only ones there. The FBI, CIA all had operatives there. Much like many other of your BS lies that you and the rest of your groomers have spewed in time they will be exposed.

I'll be here to remind you of that groomer Chem. In the meantime enjoy being an assclown. You do a great job of it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Lol, we got guys still insisting the election 2 years ago is a fraud and I'm the one brainwashed.
When's that over turn coming again?

What do your sources say?

Btw, as for Covid, FWIW, just the two shots required by Moderna. No boosters. And I feel great.
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Werewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

THIS!!!1

Yeah... you and your groomers are living proof of that.

Funny how the flu disappeared for two years and Sleepy Joe had three vaccines and more people have died under his administration than did Trumps' but you don't give a rat's ass about the facts, just pushing your leftist narrative.

By the way.. how's the drag queen shows going?

As far as January 6th there were idiots there... but they were not the only ones there. The FBI, CIA all had operatives there. Much like many other of your BS lies that you and the rest of your groomers have spewed in time they will be exposed.

I'll be here to remind you of that groomer Chem. In the meantime enjoy being an assclown. You do a great job of it.
Members of the Azov Battalion were even flown over to help with the False Flag.

At the Capitol, a lot of us stood there watching all this go down and didn't understand what was happening. A group of a few dozen around us started it on our side of the Capitol and I suspect they were part of their team. All led by the guy on the bullhorn.....a Ray Epps look alike. I think Epps was on the other side though.

January 6th, Azov Battalion & The War On Domestic Terror YOU (substack.com)
Packchem91
Btw, how do certain posters get by with calling those they disagree with "groomers"?

And why aren't those who've been up on crosses saying things need to be cleaned up here not asking them to stop it, without proof?
At least when I called a certain poster the term we are not supposed to use, there was hard fast evidence in the joke he told (and continued to think was ok for days before others convinced him)

Is there a single shred of evidence that anyone here is a groomer?
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Lol, we got guys still insisting the election 2 years ago is a fraud and I'm the one brainwashed.
When's that over turn coming again?

What do your sources say?

Btw, as for Covid, FWIW, just the two shots required by Moderna. No boosters. And I feel great.
The media, Big Pharma and Big Govt agencies are still telling you to get another booster. Why haven't you?
Werewolf
Not trying to convince guys like Kim, Civ and Hoke, they're completely lost in the Media fog of lies. Trying to provide info for the guys and gals in the middle of the storm. Get on the right side of history, truth is coming. Like the wheels of justice, truth from the matrix is slow to come out.

January 6th: The Failed False Flag Meant To Blame Russia (And YOU) Using CIA Grown Azov Battalion (thelastamericanvagabond.com)

caryking
Packchem91 said:

Btw, how do certain posters get by with calling those they disagree with "groomers"?

And why aren't those who've been up on crosses saying things need to be cleaned up here not asking them to stop it, without proof?
At least when I called a certain poster the term we are not supposed to use, there was hard fast evidence in the joke he told (and continued to think was ok for days before others convinced him)

I'm going out on a limb and say you have a mirror in your house…. (Joking)

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

Thought you had me on ignore groomer Chem????

Guess you and Pinocchio subscribe to the same school of Lyin' Liars 'R' Us....

YOUR party supports drag queens for kids. YOUR party has them twerking half naked and shoving money in their g-strings.

YOUR party says anyone that is against this is transphobic or some other -ism that you and the rest of the groomers refuse to speak out against.

The big question you can answer is do you support the drag queens in schools, half naked MEN parading around in thongs, kids transitioning without their parent's knowledge, teachers pushing a narrative that isn't approved by their parents, sexual context in elementary school books and beyond, sex-ed beginning in Kindergarten...

If you answer "yes" to any of those then you my friend are a groomer.

Keep supporting the party you openly support and I'll have more monikers to add to your resume' comrade groomer Chem...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Don't joke... if the drag queen dress fits... wear it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

You can't have it both ways. You want to come on and claim this site is a good place to exchange ideas, and then have the 2 guys responsible for 50% of the posts calling any poster who isn't right wing to be a groomer.

I know BBW is your guy and you begged to get him back, but I'll buy your pleas for good discussion are halfway serious when you call him and Were out for the foolishness.
BBW12OG
LMAO....

So full of crap.... Defend your positions rather than deflecting. Call me whatever you want. That's fine. You want to defend this?

Guess Were and I made this up too right?

Freaking joke.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
The 3-4 guys on here that continue to justify this hoax are pitiful.......and that's putting it kindly.
Werewolf
Werewolf
BBW12OG
Hey Chem... you, Manny, Hokie, Civ, Plasma, and the rest of the libbies should grab a pillow and, well, you know....

Get ready. It's all about to come down. I'm looking forward to you and the rest of the "comrades" disappearing for a few weeks.

It's about to rain a sh it storm down on all the conspiracy theories that you have accused me, Were, GP, Cary and the rest of the Conservatives of bringing up.

Wonder why all of these come to light on weekends, holidays and when major political events happen? Y'all ever think that bringing in the biggest money laundering scheme in American history coinciding with news drops happens?

No.. you don't. Enjoy comrades..... enjoy.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Cool man, have a great Christmas and New Year.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

You can't have it both ways. You want to come on and claim this site is a good place to exchange ideas, and then have the 2 guys responsible for 50% of the posts calling any poster who isn't right wing to be a groomer.

I know BBW is your guy and you begged to get him back, but I'll buy your pleas for good discussion are halfway serious when you call him and Were out for the foolishness.
Steve V. and I lobbied to get BBW back on the site. His removal was (my opinion) based on a witch hunt, by left wing people. So, if you want to call BBW my guy, then I'm guilty!

Chem, the difference for me is that others flame and troll as much as BBW. Unfortunately, he was the only one removed because he used Marxist a lot. Chem, you troll me very frequently. I'm sure I do you, as well…

That said, if you can't see that I want to genuinely debate and I'm able to compartmentalize, the maybe that's on you. So, yes… I can have it both ways.

The real question is… can you?

Let's quit the personal crap between us and let's have healthy and fun debate. Ok?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
The only correction that I want to make to any of the above is that Biden had the initial series of two shots... and at least 3 boosters already for a total of at least 5 shots to date. In fact, he may have even had his 4th booster already...

Not getting into the rest of the feces slinging going on above though, lol...
Marco
Of course it's a joke to you!!You worship tha !!
Marco
Of course it's a joke to you cause you worship tha Conman!!
Werewolf
Marco
Steve Bannon,go take a bath!!U dingy looking drunk!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.