January 06 Select Committee

66,413 Views | 908 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

It's brainwashing. If they say it over and over and over again they think it becomes true. They do it with gender, race, police, guns, etc too. The left, the media, the leftist Twitter mob, etc just say it over and over and over. His words make him unfit, ineligible/disqualify (for manny), invalidate him to be president. It's utter nonsense, but they just say it over and over again and are reprogrammed by their preferred media source over and over again.

Nothing he said made him unfit/ineligible/disqualify/invalidate him from being president. Thats just hyperbolic brainwashed nonsense.

Here's another word you're hung up on. Its too bad you get distracted and triggered by words like insurrection and unfit. They're just words. Are you OK?

Trump was historically unfavorable and electorally unviable by the end of his presidency. 70% of the country watched and listened to Trump be president for four years and were completely turned off from the prospect of four more years of his performance.

Call that whatever you want. Most of the country thought he sucked and many of their reasons were completely legitimate.

Wait. I thought you said words matter. Just admit, you suffer from TDS. You can't have a legitimate discussion about him. 70% of the country stat is nonsense. We didnt even have 70% of voting age vote, much less support your made up stat. Or do numbers not matter now too? Are you ok?

You should say it over and over again so it can be true to you. Speak "your truth".
Packchem91
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

It's brainwashing. If they say it over and over and over again they think it becomes true. They do it with gender, race, police, guns, etc too. The left, the media, the leftist Twitter mob, etc just say it over and over and over. His words make him unfit, ineligible/disqualify (for manny), invalidate him to be president. It's utter nonsense, but they just say it over and over again and are reprogrammed by their preferred media source over and over again.

Nothing he said made him unfit/ineligible/disqualify/invalidate him from being president. Thats just hyperbolic brainwashed nonsense.
lol...or some of us can just think on our own and watch a person's actions and words. I mean, come on man, you are THE GUY who was so politically motivated, that you said the family was lying about the girl getting raped for political reasons to support the Roe stuff. Just like the talking heads on the right.

Talk about being brainwashed.
Don't "think",. jeez, why would a family subject themselves to this, just join the far right crowd that says they have to be lying and timed it just to have this story, lol.
LOL. The family didn't subject themselves to anything, a leftist activist took advantage of their situation to attempt to paint a picture that also didn't really turn out to be true, since it was a relative that was in the country illegally... the entire situation was sad from every possible angle.

That's why I ignore that lying clown. I never said the family lied about anything. He's a worthless POS.

It was absolutely a sad situation, politicized by a leftist hack.
These were your words, no? You can keep denying you said it didn't happen the way it happened, or you could simply say your poltical motivations caused you to say something stupid. Well, you could have responded that way....instead you denied it over and over.

I just want to go on record that I totally believe that a 10 year old was raped, impregnated, and was 3 days beyond the time she could legally get an abortion in Ohio. I am outraged.

caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Here's another word you're hung up on. Its too bad you get distracted and triggered by words like insurrection and unfit. They're just words. Are you OK?

Trump was historically unfavorable and electorally unviable by the end of his presidency. 70% of the country watched and listened to Trump be president for four years and were completely turned off from the prospect of four more years of his performance.

Call that whatever you want. Most of the country thought he sucked and many of their reasons were completely legitimate.
Which makes me wonder how he received 10M more votes than in 2016…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Wait. I thought you said words matter. Just admit, you suffer from TDS. You can't have a legitimate discussion about him. 70% of the country stat is nonsense. We didnt even have 70% of voting age vote, much less support your made up stat. Or do numbers not matter now too? Are you ok?

You should say it over and over again so it can be true to you. Speak "your truth".

70% of people of voting age. I thought that was obvious. Nobody is polling 10 year olds to ask them about the president.

In January of 2021, Trump's unfavorability ratings were over 95% with Dems, 70% with independents (which now outnumber Dems and Pubs), and nearly 20% with Pubs. He was historically unfavorable even before Jan 6, and lost the election.

It's so dumb to act like there aren't real and obvious objections to be made about his performance and conduct. You say there are legitimate gripes to be had with Trump but then label every gripe that gets brought up as just another example of TDS.

Not that you'll volunteer this but I'd be really curious to hear what qualify as legitimate, non-TDS gripes.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Because 17MM more people turned out to vote in 2020 compared to 2016.
Werewolf
It's either they hated Trump that much or Hidin' Biden was a superb candidate. That last surge of voters in PA turned the tide and must have been millions that next day that were counted to offset the 800K that Trump was up when most went to bed thinking the outcome was certain.

Not worth your time foolin' with these guys.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

70% of people of voting age. I thought that was obvious. Nobody is polling 10 year olds to ask them about the president.

In January of 2021, Trump's unfavorability ratings were over 95% with Dems, 70% with independents (which now outnumber Dems and Pubs), and nearly 20% with Pubs. He was historically unfavorable even before Jan 6, and lost the election.

It's so dumb to act like there aren't real and obvious objections to be made about his performance and conduct. You say there are legitimate gripes to be had with Trump but then label every gripe that gets brought up as just another example of TDS.

Not that you'll volunteer this but I'd be really curious to hear what qualify as legitimate, non-TDS gripes.

62.8% of voting age people voted in 2020 election. You want to use a poll of 5000 people as opposed to 158 million to come up with your BS 70% number?

It's so dumb to pretend I haven't agreed there are real and obvious objections to his performance and conduct. It's so dumb to say Trump's words make him "unfit" for office then cry that someone is hung up on the words that you use. It's so dumb to call January 6th an insurrection. It's so dumb to have to use hyperbole as your primary method of discussion when discussing Trump then get upset when called out for exaggerations.

I didn't and don't like plenty of things about him. I'm not voting for him in the primary. What's become apparent though is that much of what the media used to usurp him was fabricated.
packgrad
Werewolf
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/vbbevb/months_and_months_of_investigation_millions_of/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Werewolf
Werewolf
The TRUTH is coming.

Civilized
So what are some non-TDS "real and obvious objections to his performance and conduct?"

Let's shoot for some common ground on a beautiful sunny Friday.
packgrad
Civilized said:

So what are some non-TDS "real and obvious objections to his performance and conduct?"

His Twitter usage often kneecapped his message.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

His Twitter usage often kneecapped his message.

Thanks. I agree.

Trump had some messages worth hearing and his perpetual tweeting was an unproductive distraction.

He also had some legislative wins I appreciated like his criminal justice reform bill.
Werewolf
I'm giving CIV a star!
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Is your math adding up? If Trump got close to 10M of those 17M votes, help me square the hole on the increase in Biden's total vs Hillary's…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Is your math adding up? If Trump got close to 10M of those 17M votes, help me square the hole on the increase in Biden's total vs Hillary's…
The DNC finally figured out how to get the protection in place in the swing states... don't forget that our own Roy Cooper and Cherie Beasley had North Carolina on "standby" with the "17 days to count the votes" before they had to be turned in as well...
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Yeah you see nominally different total vote count numbers from different sources. Some use actual polling data and others (older pre-official data) are based on assumption of electors voting consistent with popular vote in each state.

I'm too lazy this morning to do a deeper dive but this is a more detailed breakdown using FEC data:

Biden 81,283,501
Trump 74,223,975
Jorgensen 1,865,535
+other randos
Total ~158.4MM

Clinton 65,853,514
Trump 62,984,828
Johnson 4,489,341
Stein 1,457,218
+other randos
Total ~136.7MM

https://www.fec.gov/resources/cms-content/documents/federalelections2016.pdf

https://www.fec.gov/resources/cms-content/documents/federalelections2020.pdf

caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Yeah you see nominally different total vote count numbers from different sources. Some use actual polling data and others (older pre-official data) are based on assumption of electors voting consistent with popular vote in each state.

I'm too lazy this morning to do a deeper dive but this is a more detailed breakdown using FEC data:

Biden 81,283,501
Trump 74,223,975
Jorgensen 1,865,535
+other randos
Total ~158.4MM

Clinton 65,853,514
Trump 62,984,828
Johnson 4,489,341
Stein 1,457,218
+other randos
Total ~136.7MM

How could Trump gain 11M more votes if so many people were turned off by him and voted another way? More importantly, since those lost votes (the narrative created), for Trump, didn't materialize, out of ether comes 16M more votes for a Democrat.

Sorry, it just doesn't add up to me…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Cary, you're killing me! LOL Its actually funny.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Hey, it all may be legit; however, it just smells awfully funny…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Hey, it all may be legit; however, it just smells awfully funny…
We know its legit. Its amusing to watch the bobbing and weaving of denial. There are a few here that will go kicking and screaming to face the truth. The truth is coming..........its just slower than we hope for. We all need to experience some pain.......

A constitutional republic needed and continues to need an electorate that's engaged in sustaining its liberty. We've all been asleep at the wheel and have been easily distracted.
mrcpack17
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Biden 81,283,501
Trump 74,223,975
Jorgensen 1,865,535
+other randos
Total ~158.4MM

Clinton 65,853,514
Trump 62,984,828
Johnson 4,489,341
Stein 1,457,218
+other randos
Total ~136.7MM

How could Trump gain 11M more votes if so many people were turned off by him and voted another way? More importantly, since those lost votes (the narrative created), for Trump, didn't materialize, out of ether comes 16M more votes for a Democrat.

Because he also lost by more than 7m votes compared to 3m in 2016. Turn out was up across the board yet his margins were worse. People who did not vote in 2016 voted in 2020. I know a number of them. You a UNC grad? You're certainly doing a lot of Curry math on this one.
Packchem91
mrcpack17 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Biden 81,283,501
Trump 74,223,975
Jorgensen 1,865,535
+other randos
Total ~158.4MM

Clinton 65,853,514
Trump 62,984,828
Johnson 4,489,341
Stein 1,457,218
+other randos
Total ~136.7MM

Because he also lost by more than 7m votes compared to 3m in 2016. Turn out was up across the board yet his margins were worse. People who did not vote in 2016 voted in 2020. I know a number of them. You a UNC grad? You're certainly doing a lot of Curry math on this one.

Lol, you're talking to a guy who has been advocating the overturn of the election for two years - because he has special "unbiased" sources (who speak a message he wants to hear, but at least they are unbiased, lol)
caryking
Packchem91 said:

mrcpack17 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Biden 81,283,501
Trump 74,223,975
Jorgensen 1,865,535
+other randos
Total ~158.4MM

Clinton 65,853,514
Trump 62,984,828
Johnson 4,489,341
Stein 1,457,218
+other randos
Total ~136.7MM

Lol, you're talking to a guy who has been advocating the overturn of the election for two years - because he has special "unbiased" sources (who speak a message he wants to hear, but at least they are unbiased, lol)
Thank you Chem!

Joe Biden
caryking
mrcpack17 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Biden 81,283,501
Trump 74,223,975
Jorgensen 1,865,535
+other randos
Total ~158.4MM

Clinton 65,853,514
Trump 62,984,828
Johnson 4,489,341
Stein 1,457,218
+other randos
Total ~136.7MM

I'm not smart enough to be an UNC grad...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

mrcpack17 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Biden 81,283,501
Trump 74,223,975
Jorgensen 1,865,535
+other randos
Total ~158.4MM

Clinton 65,853,514
Trump 62,984,828
Johnson 4,489,341
Stein 1,457,218
+other randos
Total ~136.7MM

This guy must be living in a WOKE area and I understand Wake County is often referred to as WOKE County now. Conversely, here on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi in my MAGA bubble, it was probably at 80-20 pro-Trump in 2016 and 2020.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

mrcpack17 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Biden 81,283,501
Trump 74,223,975
Jorgensen 1,865,535
+other randos
Total ~158.4MM

Clinton 65,853,514
Trump 62,984,828
Johnson 4,489,341
Stein 1,457,218
+other randos
Total ~136.7MM

This guy must be living in a WOKE area and I understand Wake County is often referred to as WOKE County now. Conversely, here on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi in my MAGA bubble, it was probably at 80-20 pro-Trump in 2016 and 2020.
I like to leave room for possibilities…. Too many people left no room for possibilities regarding a lot of stuff since 2021. They are starting to look like the real lost people now…. But… will they ever see the possibilities?

I doubt it!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/tucker-carlson-vows-to-release-hidden-january-6th-video-they-are-lying/
Werewolf
Is DC, the City State that rules over the 50 states, part of the Republic or fomer Republic?

packofwolves
Werewolf said:

Is DC, the City State that rules over the 50 states, part of the Republic or fomer Republic?

Wondering if the defendants had access to all video to build their case.

There is also video of the police officer who died, Brian Sicknick, walking around ok on duty after he was allegedly struck in the head.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/06/footage-shows-capitol-cop-brian-sicknick-uninjured-on-jan-6/
Werewolf
I do not believe they did. Time will tell I think. Injustices will be revealed.
GuerrillaPack
HUGE shocker folks from the January 6th tapes that were just released to the public...what the commie DemonRats have been pearl-clutching and squealing about for over two years about the January 6 "insurrection" was a TOTAL LIE.

The cops were escorting the protesters around inside the capital, opening the doors for them.

This is 100% a complete farce. Nothing was "violent" about this in the slightest. And these people were convicted of felonies and sentenced to years in prison. This is communism. This is totalitarian tyranny from the communist Left -- pure political persecution of their ideological opposition...and specifically because they were opposing an obviously rigged and fraudulent "election".

Meanwhile, the communsit Democrats have their true "brown shirt" real domestic terrorist street thug enforcers in Antifa and Black Lives Matter out here tearing down statues, burning down cities, taking over territory of cities for their own little communist-ruled area ("Autonomous Zone" in Seattle), and murdering police....and the far Left commie Lamestream media cheerleads them and calls them "mostly peaceful", and Democrat-run cities and states do not prosecute these real terrorists, and allow them to intimidate the population into giving in to their political demands.

https://instagr.am/p/Cpfz30ujzAb

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
There was a thread over at PP... surprise, surprise RCS and his lefty cronies "merged" it with the "Prosecution of Donald Trump" thread...

Nothing says thought police like removing information your politics do not align with.

I would be interested in what Wolfer and Glass have to say about that since they are both listed as "MODS" over there....

I understand not wanting to clutter up a board but this is nothing but removing a thread because it doesn't align with your politics.

A lefties' wet dream and it happens daily in the MSM and on social media platforms sans Twitter since Must took over.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
packofwolves said:

Wondering if the defendants had access to all video to build their case.

There is also video of the police officer who died, Brian Sicknick, walking around ok on duty after he was allegedly struck in the head.

It's kinda like the official Covid Scamdemic medical procedure of classifying someone as "dying from covid". They could have been killed in a car accident, but you run a bogus PCR test on them after they are dead and if they test "positive", then you count it as a "covid death".

This cop dies of unrelated causes hours later and the commie Democrats then claim that he "died from being attacked by MAGA domestic terrorists".

As a reminder, ZERO police officers or anyone else was killed by the MAGA protesters on January 6th in D.C.

Meanwhile, the lady MAGA protester, Ashli Babbitt, who was actually murdered by the police on January 6th at the capital is largely ignored by the far Left commie Lamestream media.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.