January 06 Select Committee

66,477 Views | 910 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Wufskins
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Wow that's impressive, gonna be interesting to see what happens over there.
Amazing how well our Corporate Media keeps this out of sight here in the US.

And by the way, similar protests were underway all across the Globe protesting the COVID lockdowns. The Corporate Media didn't cover it either. That's what we're up against.
It really is and how folks don't see this blows my mind.
Many simply cannot come to terms with the reality I think.

The irony of this statement from you is downright opulent.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Wow that's impressive, gonna be interesting to see what happens over there.
Amazing how well our Corporate Media keeps this out of sight here in the US.

And by the way, similar protests were underway all across the Globe protesting the COVID lockdowns. The Corporate Media didn't cover it either. That's what we're up against.
It really is and how folks don't see this blows my mind.
Many simply cannot come to terms with the reality I think.

The irony of this statement from you is downright opulent.
I wasn't referring to you .....as I wouldn't know if you are a "can't come to terms with reality" or not.........this? You simply "might not see this" .........or you dream & seek a CCP style NWO form of governance? That would be the 3 possibilities. And I should not be harsh here....
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf

THIS COULD BITE A FEW OF U right on ur PINOCCCHIO NOSES and you would deny it ever happened.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/fed-informants-identified-oathkeepers-trial-still-no-crime-committed-corrupt-judge-breaks-6th-amendment-will-not-allow-defendants-confront-accusers/

Fed Informants Identified during Oathkeepers Trial - Still No Crime Committed - But Corrupt Judge Breaks 6th Amendment and Will Not Allow Defendants to Confront Accusers

BBW12OG
Civ??? Plasma??? Pinocchio??? Chem???

Any of you lefties care to weigh in on this or just add it to the list of BS that your party brought against President Trump?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG

Anyone?? Anyone??

You lefties are a freaking joke....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
If the feds found out that Trump still had a tranche of classified docs at Mar-a-lago, despite being asked for their return multiple times and Trump having certified that he returned them all, what do you want them to do?

Ignore the former president's team's lies or incompetence and just let him keep the classified docs, not knowing what they contain?

How do they know what's in the classified docs unless they go find them, take them back, and review them?

So if it's determined definitively that Trump wasn't looking to leverage, sell, or use government secrets? Good for him, and the country. But what do you want, a cookie? We should all hope that's the outcome.

It still doesn't mean it was OK for him to have the docs or to mislead the feds about still having them, even if inadvertently, or that the feds were out of line for going, finding, and returning the documents that weren't Trumps to take.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

If the feds found out that Trump still had a tranche of classified docs at Mar-a-lago, despite being asked for their return multiple times and Trump having certified that he returned them all, what do you want them to do?

Ignore the former president's team's lies or incompetence and just let him keep the classified docs, not knowing what they contain?

How do they know what's in the classified docs unless they go find them, take them back, and review them?

So if it's determined definitively that Trump wasn't looking to leverage, sell, or use government secrets? Good for him, and the country. But what do you want, a cookie? We should all hope that's the outcome.

It still doesn't mean it was OK for him to have the docs or to mislead the feds about still having them, even if inadvertently, or that the feds were out of line for going, finding, and returning the documents that weren't Trumps to take.

So when are they arresting him?

How many more fake conspiracy theories are you and your lefty brethren going to slurp up that your media overlords feed you?

I know the answer. ALL OF THEM.

It looks like being fooled at least a dozen or more times would teach you lemmings a lesson but sadly it never will.

As long as your MSM overlords tell you something you repeat it ad nauseum until you have your face rubbed in it. And that only lasts until the next big "we got him this time" story.

Like I've said before that in itself says more about you and your crew as individuals than anything I could ever post on this board.

Never forget character is who you are when no one else is in the room. You guys just choose to show us yours or the lack of should I say.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

How many more fake conspiracy theories are you and your lefty brethren going to slurp up that your media overlords feed you?

It looks like being fooled at least a dozen or more times would teach you lemmings a lesson but sadly it never will.

As long as your MSM overlords tell you something you repeat it ad nauseum until you have your face rubbed in it. And that only lasts until the next big "we got him this time" story.

Like I've said before that in itself says more about you and your crew as individuals than anything I could ever post on this board.

Never forget character is who you are when no one else is in the room. You guys just choose to show us yours or the lack of should I say.

You didn't answer my questions.

Should the feds have let Trump keep the classified docs?

Should they have said "Pretty please?"

How do they know what he had, unless they go get and review the docs themselves? He had multiple chances to return them and didn't or couldn't.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

You didn't answer my questions.

Should the feds have let Trump keep the classified docs? Should they have investigated and kept it quiet until they had the facts? If he had documents that could have compromised the security of the United States he should have been charged appropriately. Did that happen or did they jump to conclusions like you and your lefty brethren that President Trump was going to "sell" secrets to our enemies? Other than keeping personal affects like has been proven what else did he have that is illegal? Surely since you know so much when will he be perp walked out of Mar-A-Lago and charged? Do tell us please.

Should they have said "Pretty please?" Do you know for a fact that is what happened or are you just parroting what you were told? If it was such a big deal don't you think he would have been charged with something? It seems awful convenient that a week after mid-terms the FACTS reveal that it was absolutely NOTHING. Coincidence I'm sure right Comrade Civ?

How do they know what he had, unless they go get and review the docs themselves? He had multiple chances to return them and didn't or couldn't. So the go to is to accuse him of having Top Secret Nuclear Codes to get the maximum shock value to the American Public. Especially the blindly following, low IQ voters such as yourself and your party. I could care less if you take that personally but sorry, when you bite on every bit of chum your MSM overlords pour into the public and run with it you are exactly what I just said. Low IQ voter.
See that is how you answer questions. Something YOU NEVER FREAKING do because you are incapable of defending your MARXIST positions on policies.

You blindly vote "D" regardless of issues. You can claim you don't support all of them but by voting "D" you do. It's not an "A La Carte" party. It's all or nothing with you people.

Now... why don't you try and spin that one Comrade Civ.

And what's funny is that you still have failed to admit that this was nothing, like the other 500+ or so "we got him this time" moments that you and the rest of you lemmings fall for. And will fall for again.

Says more about you than anything you can post on here.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Blinded by the Coporate Media spin of "orange man bad".

Vince McMahon never allowed real wresters that he didn't control an outcome to actually wrestle. It's so damn simple.
hokiewolf
I would like to point out a couple of things.

1. I always said that we should let the documents thing play out. It appears that the documents didn't have obvious real world issue classified documents.

2. I have also stated that there tends to be an over classic of documents to where some mundane stuff is classified.

3. Trump knows that he was going to be run through the wringer, I blame him and his team for not documenting and doing things by the book if he wanted to keep documents. What's so hard about that? When you run an entire campaign and one of your major platforms is that you're going to put Hillary in jail because she didn't follow the rules, why aren't you then not going to follow the rules and also be surprised when the rules are then used against you for political purposes?

You guys continue to tell me what a smart dude Trump is but he either was getting incredibly bad advice or his stubbornness has gotten him into this issue.
Werewolf
Best Art Of War Quotes by Sun Tzu
  • The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. ...
  • Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. ...
  • Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. ...
  • There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare. ...
  • Opportunities multiply as they are seized. ...

What most have failed to see. Harvest time nears.
cowboypack02
hokiewolf said:

1. I always said that we should let the documents thing play out. It appears that the documents didn't have obvious real world issue classified documents.

2. I have also stated that there tends to be an over classic of documents to where some mundane stuff is classified.

3. Trump knows that he was going to be run through the wringer, I blame him and his team for not documenting and doing things by the book if he wanted to keep documents. What's so hard about that? When you run an entire campaign and one of your major platforms is that you're going to put Hillary in jail because she didn't follow the rules, why aren't you then not going to follow the rules and also be surprised when the rules are then used against you for political purposes?

You guys continue to tell me what a smart dude Trump is but he either was getting incredibly bad advice or his stubbornness has gotten him into this issue.

In all fairness my guess is that Trump probably didn't count on there being an absolute witch hunt for stuff that every other president has done with no issues.
Werewolf
Makes sense.

I happen to think he did know what would come and has known since 2015 or thereabouts. He may have been surprised with a few events......but not surprised.
Civilized
cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

In all fairness my guess is that Trump probably didn't count on there being an absolute witch hunt for stuff that every other president has done with no issues.

What issues are you referring to with Trump that "every other president has done with no issues?"
BBW12OG
LOL...

YOUR Dear Leader weaponized the IRS against Conservative Groups. Lois Lerner. Got away without ever having to testify before Congress.

That's one.

Do your own damn research. If you are as smart as you want all of us to believe you know damn well President Trump has been scrutinized more than any other POTUS in history.

Also, many other Presidents have done much worse and not so much as a MSM blurb surfaced.

Keep playing "dumb." It suits you well.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

If that's the case he's not the tactician some make him out to be.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

If that's the case he's not the tactician some make him out to be.
LMAO.... RENT FREE...... Maybe your savior Sleepy Joe helps you sleep better at night.

You two have a hell of a lot in common. Maybe that's why you act so much like him.... Tell us another story Hokie.... they get better and better....LMAO...

Did you also get arrested in South Africa with Nelson Mandela? Ride over 2, 3 or 4 million miles on AmTrack?Did you also drive a Semi-Truck? Work in a coal mine? Live in a Puerto Rican neighborhood?

People like you two placate to the crowd you are talking to. Says a lot doesn't it?????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Did Nancy stage some of Jan 06 ?

https://realfreedomtalk.com/did-nancy-pelosi-stage-the-filming-of-the-january-6th-protest/
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

Did Nancy stage some of Jan 06 ?

https://realfreedomtalk.com/did-nancy-pelosi-stage-the-filming-of-the-january-6th-protest/

It wouldn't surprise me if she did.
Werewolf
THE GREAT AWAKENING continues ..........courtesy of CNN. It may be a choice they're making ......to be HUNG or NOT TO BE HUNG......as in Patrick Henry.

Werewolf
new CASE taken on by the SCOTUS....out of Utah............relative to the 2020 Election and failure of Congress to take the Constitutionally required 10-day pause if election fraud is shown (it was) to have occurred.

https://rumble.com/v1y0jpg-juan-o-savin-and-ninoscorner-a-wild-card-has-just-entered-the-game-folks.html

Discussion evolves into the possible outcome when SCOTUS rules on this case. Very much in the weeds towards the end.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

new CASE taken on by the SCOTUS....out of Utah............relative to the 2020 Election and failure of Congress to take the Constitutionally required 10-day pause if election fraud is shown (it was) to have occurred.

https://rumble.com/v1y0jpg-juan-o-savin-and-ninoscorner-a-wild-card-has-just-entered-the-game-folks.html

Discussion evolves into the possible outcome when SCOTUS rules on this case. Very much in the weeds towards the end.

Where was election fraud shown to have occurred?
Werewolf
This goes back to the 2020 election and Jan 06th if you choose to listen.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

We all listened, including the courts. There was nothing to hear.

Consequential electoral fraud is a fantasy.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

We'll see what the SCOTUS does. I don't know what they'll do but very few cases are taken as a rule relative to those submitted.
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

That's like saying.. OJ didn't do it!

We all know he did it; however, a legal process found him not guilty. Civ, your arguments are extremely weak! If you don't believe the narrative, then that's fine; however, standing on your tired argument is another…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

We all know he did it; however, a legal process found him not guilty. Civ, your arguments are extremely weak! If you don't believe the narrative, then that's fine; however, standing on your tired argument is another…

The legal process didn't declare OJ not guilty. The prosecutors were unable to meet the required burden of proof.

Huge difference between OJ and electoral fraud.

There was significant circumstantial evidence presented in court that OJ was guilty. In the case of electoral fraud, no evidence of consequence has been brought forth and substantiated in courts that lead any judge at any time to believe consequential fraud was present.

Furthermore, there is not any circumstantial evidence (that has not been debunked) to indicate electoral fraud happened either.

Frankly I've got to say I was quite pleasantly surprised at how little talk of fraud there was this cycle, other than Kari Lake and her loons.

Even if such a stance is politically motivated since most politicians across the spectrum realized before these elections that fake electoral fraud was a loser at the polls, I'm glad that's where we ended up.

I'd certainly rather end up in the right place for the wrong reason then not end up there at all.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

The legal process didn't declare OJ not guilty. The prosecutors were unable to meet the required burden of proof.

There was significant circumstantial evidence presented in court that OJ was guilty. In the case of electoral fraud, no evidence of consequence has been brought forth and substantiated in courts that lead any judge at any time to believe consequential fraud was present.

Furthermore, there is not any circumstantial evidence (that has not been debunked) to indicate electoral fraud happened either.

Frankly I've got to say I was quite pleasantly surprised at how little talk of fraud there was this cycle, other than Kari Lake and her loons.

Even if such a stance is politically motivated since most politicians across the spectrum realized before these elections that fake electoral fraud was a loser at the polls, I'm glad that's where we ended up.

I'd certainly rather end up in the right place for the wrong reason then not end up there at all.
You obviously didn't listen to the video.

This case that the SCOTUS has now decided to hear...........is one of maybe 100-150........out of maybe 1,500 to 2,000 submitted. SCOTUS didn't arbitrarily pick this case.......there is a reason.

What occurred: 380ish members of Congress --out of the 535 -- when presented with Director of National Intelligence info that hacking of our election occurred

The issue to be considered by the SCOTUS is: Congress did not take the Constitutionally required 10-day pause to consider the DNI's report that evidence showed election interference. .Congress should have considered the details of the evidence from Jan 06 to Jan 16. They did NOT.

Ratcliff's DNI report was delayed and not presented to Congress until around Jan 03rd or thereabouts. There is a timeframe that was required for this report, and it was around Dec 17th or so... The DNI report was late because the 17 national security agencies delayed beyond this Dec 17 date.......again, delivery on our about Jan 03rd to DNI Ratcliff. DNI Ratcliff's report may not have reached Congress until Jan 5th or so.

The DNI report -- abbreviated due to being squeezed of time -- showed foreign interference. Congress took the position that there was no evidence to prove that the foreign interference was substantial enough to alter the outcome of the election. But in doing so, Congress did not provide 10-day delay to review the evidence.

Good Lord, I'm typing much more than I want to.... if you don't understand then consider listening to the video.

The SCOTUS is considering the Constitutional requirements of what was to occur from Nov 03, 2020 to Jan 20, 2021...............and what did not. The 10-days did not occur. SCOTUS decision could go other way......but I would suggest ..........why consider.........if the lower courts had said nothing was wrong

As I said, we'll see.
Manny Sanguine
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

This case that the SCOTUS has now decided to hear...........is one of maybe 100-150........out of maybe 1,500 to 2,000 submitted. SCOTUS didn't arbitrarily pick this case.......there is a reason.

I realized a while ago that bringing factual information to this board is pointless. (This was around the time that posters on this board wouldn't even admit that a rumor about Adam Schiff's sister was false, considering the fact that he doesn't have a sister.) I still drop by from time to time to see what nonsense you all are repeating back to each other in your little echo chamber, but without commenting. However, I could not let this pass.

The description of the status of this case above is false.

For the many people who don't understand the SCOTUS certiorari process, here is where things stand.

The case in question, Brunson v. Adams, had a petition filed at SCOTUS on November 23. The petition is listed to be reviewed in conference on January 6 in order to determine whether the case will be heard by SCOTUS. That's all.

SCOTUS receives thousands of such petitions each year (more than 5000 in 2020) and all of them (assuming they meet minimal requirements for form, signatures, fees, etc.) are reviewed in conference regardless of how meritless or ridiculous their claims are.

So, no, SCOTUS has not decided to hear this case. Law clerks for most, but not all, of the justices will read Brunson's petition and any responses filed by the hundreds of named respondents and will make recommendations about whether SCOTUS should hear the case or deny the petition. Four justices will have to agree to hear the case. That decision - most likely a single sentence - will be made public some time after the January 6 conference.

(Edited for a typo. Back to occasional lurker mode.)
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Spin master at its best…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
I post ...........not to convince those not inclined (Hoke, Chem, Civ) .....rather I post to share info with those who are generally likeminded. The fact that the SCOTUS took this case in addition to its 100-150 others is very significant.

For those following more closely there is a split --- at least two -- inside our federal govt which includes the military.

This case might be a SES driven effort........countering the Q team. The SES is the Senior Executive Service, and this group wields a lot of power and influence. There is a divide between the Q operation and the SES as I understand it.

EDIT: By the way, Lloyd Benson - one of the three brothers as plaintiff - is part of the interview discussions of the video. SCOTUS Rule 11 as a national emergency. Mr. Benson says SCOTUS has accepted it now not under Rule 11 since 10th circuit finally made a decision. US Attorneys are no longer representing the 380 Congressmen/Senators. Solicitor General has waived rights to oppose. Supreme Court conference is next week with complete power to adjudicate the complaint....and reward all requested in complaint which includes removal of POTUS and all other 380 criminals from office. Go to 7 discoveries dot com to see all 3 lawsuits

Adjudication could take place at any moment.........not waiting until Jan 2023 session......per Lloyd Benson.
Werewolf
What part of "We have it all" do you not understand?…
caryking
Manny Sanguine said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

I realized a while ago that bringing factual information to this board is pointless. (This was around the time that posters on this board wouldn't even admit that a rumor about Adam Schiff's sister was false, considering the fact that he doesn't have a sister.) I still drop by from time to time to see what nonsense you all are repeating back to each other in your little echo chamber, but without commenting. However, I could not let this pass.

The description of the status of this case above is false.

For the many people who don't understand the SCOTUS certiorari process, here is where things stand.

The case in question, Brunson v. Adams, had a petition filed at SCOTUS on November 23. The petition is listed to be reviewed in conference on January 6 in order to determine whether the case will be heard by SCOTUS. That's all.

SCOTUS receives thousands of such petitions each year (more than 5000 in 2020) and all of them (assuming they meet minimal requirements for form, signatures, fees, etc.) are reviewed in conference regardless of how meritless or ridiculous their claims are.

So, no, SCOTUS has not decided to hear this case. Law clerks for most, but not all, of the justices will read Brunson's petition and any responses filed by the hundreds of named respondents and will make recommendations about whether SCOTUS should hear the case or deny the petition. Four justices will have to agree to hear the case. That decision - most likely a single sentence - will be made public some time after the January 6 conference.

(Edited for a typo. Back to occasional lurker mode.)
What is this petition? I don't follow these things. I like to stay on constitutional policy…

Yes, I also think we had enough evidence to warrant a "real" investigation in the 2020 election. That said, the issues we saw in 2020 continued to the 2022 election. It is what it is…. Now, we just have to out-think the opposition on how the election will be administered.

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.