January 06 Select Committee

66,476 Views | 910 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Wufskins
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's this? Another whistleblower? DC Criminals going after this J6 whistleblower. Another wild guess ;-)

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Another whistleblower? Wow........just a horseshoe up my arse!!!! ;-)

Werewolf
You mark my words, Useful idiots, you're going to be able to witness some real hangings. Real ones Sieve, Hoke and Kim...
caryking
Who was it? BBW, Were, GP… one of you guys was at the Capital on Jan 6th and said the crowd was peaceful…. Well, this may corroborate your story…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
It was were.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Who was it? BBW, Were, GP… one of you guys was at the Capital on Jan 6th and said the crowd was peaceful…. Well, this may corroborate your story…

Yep, I know what happened. The part that Sieve's News Media ran with was essentially orchestrated. As I've said here before, a guy with a bullhorn near us seemed to whip up a small group that led the charge from the fencing that was up about 150 yards from the Capitol on the Supreme Court side. A group of 10-15 relatively young men appeared from the back of the crowd....all at once...........and began to tussle with Capitol Police over the fencing barricade. We moved back out of the way to not get into the fray. When the fence was pulled back by the Capitol Police after appearing to lose the struggle for the fence the crowd rushed behind the agitators to the 3 sets of Capitol steps (Main, House, Senate). My sis and I moved back behind a large granite statue as I was concerned guys on the Capitol rooftops might open fire with their 100 round mag auto weapons. .

Looking back it was all orchestrated and planned .........to frame us.
Civilized
Sure.

People often plead guilty to seditious conspiracy when they weren't actually guilty.

Makes complete sense.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Sure.

People often plead guilty to seditious conspiracy when they weren't actually guilty.

Makes complete sense.
I thought you were no longer posting because of the mean werewolf ;-)

The John Durham thread is dropping.......waiting for you to correct the developing narrative.
caryking
Civilized said:

Sure.

Makes complete sense.
Civ, if you know what pressures were, or were not, put on these people, then you can make commentary. Otherwise, your sarcasm is only subjective.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
It is LIBERATING, isn't it............rhetorically. Catch up folks, please catch up.

Werewolf
Werewolf
I'm not sure why, but only a small snippet of this video is going viral now as if it's new… but it came out in February.

Still a good red pill though.
Here's the full video & my notes.

Nancy Pelosi's daughter Secretly Filmed talking about January 6

2:43 Pelosi: "The Shaman did noth(ing)… What did the Shaman do? He stood there."

4:24 "After the Democrats lose the house, then they get rid of the committee, people may lose I think interest… no one is going to care after the democrats are out of power. And you take Biden out of office- then who cares!?"

4:47 "DC is a lot of people who work for the government. I don't think they're sympathetic. If you got it moved (changed trial jurisdiction from DC) you'd totally get off" (laughs while saying this)

6:48 "If there was an insurrection… you were supposed to have a plan!" "It was the sorriest insurrection in history"

8:09 "Time is going to remember January 6 differently. Media needs stuff to fill. You're going to be able to laugh about this one day"

14:50 Pelosi talks about her friendship with Gavin McInnes and laughs at the notion that Proud Boys are white supremacists.

This Video
https://rumble.com/v29wdt4-bombshell-nancy-pelosis-daughter-caught-on-tape-refuting-the-j6-narrative.html
Werewolf
Former top FBI official reveals 'unusual circumstance' is impeding investigation into Jan. 6 pipe bomber - TheBlaze

The actual truth about this will be somewhere in the middle ....between "there wasn't a bomb" and "the FBI planted the bomb and it failed to detonate".
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Clay Higgins is an idiot.
packofwolves
The video should be released. Should be nothing that needs to remain hidden.
Werewolf
;-)
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Clay Higgins may be an idiot; however, what are your thoughts on the information, as well as, a number of people, regarding dressed up Trump supporters? Do you have proof that this is not true?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Clay Higgins may be an idiot; however, what are your thoughts on the information, as well as, a number of people, regarding dressed up Trump supporters? Do you have proof that this is not true?
there's zero evidence that it is true
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

How do you know? I have no idea whether there is or isn't.

In general, what do you think about releasing the video?
hokiewolf
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I know because Were beloved it's true, so it's definitely not true.

I dont see any reason all the video can't be released.
Werewolf
Don't deflect Pinocchio; he asked you a question.

Answer his question....you can lie once more.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

I am not deflecting, you having absolute belief in this ludicrous assertion that Jan 6 was a "false flag" operation is proof enough for me to know that there is absolutely 1000% proof of no FBI agents dressed as Trump supporters in any of the tapes.
NCTrafficMan
Werewolf said:

You know liars.....you worship at the feet of the worst liar of all time.....

Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I am not deflecting, you having absolute belief in this ludicrous assertion that Jan 6 was a "false flag" operation is proof enough for me to know that there is absolutely 1000% proof of no FBI agents dressed as Trump supporters in any of the tapes.
He asked you to support your assertion about Clay Higgins. You're deflecting again.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I know because Were beloved it's true, so it's definitely not true.

I dont see any reason all the video can't be released.

NM. I'm staying out of these stupid AW arguments.
Werewolf
https://conservativebrief.com/barr-believes-74206/

Conservative Brief (https://conservativebrief.com/barr-believes-74206/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=ABC)
Former President Trump Likely To Face Another Indictment This Summer Over J6, Says Barr
They won't let him rest.
Civilized
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Despite my wife's emphatic insistences to the contrary I happen to believe I have a magic schlong PROVE ME WRONG!!!11

Methinks the burden is on the people that make assertions that are unsupported by all prevailing evidence, a.k.a. "98% of Were's posts," to produce some semblance of evidence they're true, not the other way around.
Werewolf
so the jabs you took were the 2%?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Despite my wife's emphatic insistences to the contrary I happen to believe I have a magic schlong PROVE ME WRONG!!!11

Methinks the burden is on the people that make assertions that are unsupported by all prevailing evidence, a.k.a. "98% of Were's posts," to produce some semblance of evidence they're true, not the other way around.
Just answer this one for me…. There was a man (we've all seen the videos), dressed in Trump clothing, egging on people to go into the capital. Ray Epps.

Somebody, please tell me his story!

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Just answer this one for me…. There was a man (we've all seen the videos), dressed in Trump clothing, egging on people to go into the capital. Ray Epps.

He's a great example.

There's nothing to tell.

Despite Tucker Carlson's and the right-wing media's obsession over him there's zero evidence he wasn't just another frothy protester out there.

Zero.

caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

He's a great example.

There's nothing to tell.

Despite Tucker Carlson's and the right-wing media's obsession over him there's zero evidence he wasn't just another frothy protester out there.

Zero.
Civ, he is the poster child for rebel rousing the people there, for two days. In fact, he may be the only person, on video, doing such. So, with zero evidence, as you say, and all the footage, as I say, he was never arrested, like so may others were.

Yes, that is why so many ask the questions, about him. It doesn't make sense!!

You can sit there and use your zero evidence crap, all you want, and I say… you are bought in, hook, line, and sinker, by your left-wing media. You, Civ, are the one living in tribalism, not me!!

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Civ is definitely one of a kind... gotta hand him that much.
Werewolf
A few so-called Trump supporters ......all masked up......had their masks stripped from their faces on J6. Here's who they are.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.