George Floyd

125,507 Views | 1023 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Wish he could have gotten the help he clearly needed before he killed people and got killed himself.
That's probably Trump's fault too.

No it's not Trump's fault.

It's not 'always about race.'

It's not 'always Trump's fault'.

When it is, it is, and when it's not it's not.

Disagree. To the left (meaning: The media) EVERYTHING going on today is Trump's fault.

Now whether it IS or not in reality....yeah, your comments apply. But as to "who's getting blamed for it", that's all on Trump, deserved or not.

They always manage to get a Trump reference in there no matter what. Something about today's political/racial climate or the like.
DrummerboyWolf
Pacfanweb said:

"Unloaded 40-50 shots on US Marshalls"?

Damn, dude was a terrible shot.
I did quote early reports and that may have been erroneous. Still not sure. They did say he had a handgun with him when he was shot, but if he only had one clip with him with a semi automatic rifle, then he could have unloaded the rifle and started running. Stilly murky details. The main point is he will not be costing taxpayers money to feed and house him. Which in my opinion is good.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Civilized
Pacfanweb said:

Disagree. To the left (meaning: The media) EVERYTHING going on today is Trump's fault.

Now whether it IS or not in reality....yeah, your comments apply. But as to "who's getting blamed for it", that's all on Trump, deserved or not.

They always manage to get a Trump reference in there no matter what. Something about today's political/racial climate or the like.

I'm socially progressive and I get really tired of the media's bias.

CNN is basically left-wing Fox News although I think they end up in a more centrist place than Fox with their reporting of news events.

I can't watch any of the major networks at this point and end up focusing on cNBC or BBC or longform magazine reporting to try and get away from the daily political mudslinging a little bit. I can't tolerate social media, I've got no patience for it.

'The news' becomes too easy for the right to dismiss if it's constantly slanted left, except for Fox. The MM would do better to play it straight and (more) objective if for no other reason than we'd all have a better anchor to tether and center us and our conversations on difficult and divisive topics.
Ripper
Civilized said:

Pacfanweb said:

I'm socially progressive and I get really tired of the media's bias.

CNN is basically left-wing Fox News although I think they end up in a more centrist place than Fox with their reporting of news events.

I can't watch any of the major networks at this point and end up focusing on cNBC or BBC or longform magazine reporting to try and get away from the daily political mudslinging a little bit. I can't tolerate social media, I've got no patience for it.

'The news' becomes too easy for the right to dismiss if it's constantly slanted left, except for Fox. The MM would do better to play it straight and (more) objective if for no other reason than we'd all have a better anchor to tether and center us and our conversations on difficult and divisive topics.
Fox News (the news shows, not the conservative talk shows) is way more centrist than anything on CNN. Not even close.
Civilized
Ripper said:

Fox News (the news shows, not the conservative talk shows) is way more centrist than anything on CNN. Not even close.

We can disagree.

Trump misspeaks and lies so often that even "objective" reporting on what he says is going to sound hypercritical to the right if what he says is viewed through a truly critical journalistic lens.

SupplyChainPack
How would anyone know? There hasn't been anything resembling objective journalism in the MSM since at least the Reagan years.

SupplyChainPack
Here's a looooong list. You better go ahead and get started:

"1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama's Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc."

https://freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/

SupplyChainPack
For those who are against lying....

packgrad
GoPack2008
https://kutv.com/news/local/mother-of-child-shot-by-slcpd-officer-speaks-out-why-didnt-you-just-tackle-him

This is baffling and inexcusable. Police shot a 13 year old autistic boy multiple times.
packgrad
The Democrat VP candidate is proud of the sexual assaulter.

Civilized
packgrad said:

Only 19 more rapes and sex assaults to go till he can run for President and have 46% of the country be proud of him!
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Only 19 more rapes and sex assaults to go till he can run for President and have 46% of the country be proud of him!

More fake news.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

More fake news.

All 20?
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

More fake news.
Of course he could be talking about Bill Clinton too. Just sayn'
packgrad
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

More fake news.

Lol
packgrad

Son is an alleged rapist who violated restraining order resulting in police being called to create situation

Father is anti Semitic.

"Incredible family" according to VP candidate.

Just disgusting politics.
FlossyDFlynt
packgrad said:

Son is an alleged rapist who violated restraining order resulting in police being called to create situation

Father is anti Semitic.

On what planet was this a good idea? Do these people not have advisors?

All the democrats had to do was not be crazy. And yet, here we are
cowboypack02
FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

Father is anti Semitic.

On what planet was this a good idea? Do these people not have advisors?

All the democrats had to do was not be crazy. And yet, here we are
Well they are pandering to a bunch of crazy people....so there is that
IseWolf22
GoPack2008 said:

https://kutv.com/news/local/mother-of-child-shot-by-slcpd-officer-speaks-out-why-didnt-you-just-tackle-him

This is baffling and inexcusable. Police shot a 13 year old autistic boy multiple times.

It's really sad. There needs to be someone else that can be called to deal with mental health issues. Daniel Prude is another guy who died recently after being apprehended. The guys brother called the cops for help because he was going crazy.
ciscopack
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

More fake news.
I don't think Clinton, John Kennedy or Trump are sexual assaulter(s) unless Trump really did what he claimed on tape. He was probably stretching the truth and boasting of his prowess! I do think that problem is in Clarence Thomas' and Brett Kavanaugh's "past" and if they'd pass a lie detector test, I'll donate heavily (for me) to their charities. $50,000 each

...I now I see there's a case in court with Trump. Maybe I'm wrong about him above....I figured he could get some without having to assault the women.

SupplyChainPack

https://www.cbs58.com/news/portland-protests-remain-largely-peaceful-until-night-falls-and-police-are-targeted-authorities-say

-----------------------

"About 50 Portland Police Bureau officers were deputized as federal marshals ahead of Saturday's rallies, enabling prosecutors to file federal charges against anyone who assaults an officer.

"Portland Officers have been serving on the front lines of nightly protests for months, sustaining injuries and encountering unspeakable violence," State Police Superintendent Travis Hampton said. 'If I am to send them into harm's way this weekend, on my authority, I'm going to ensure they have all the protections and authority of an OSP Trooper.'"

-------------------------
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a video the defense team for Kyle Rittenhouse put out last week. I forgot to link it here. It sets up a pretty good case of self defense for the young man.

[url=https://lbry.tv/@Fightback:1/Kyle]https://lbry.tv/@Fightback:1/Kyle[/url]
Cthepack
SupplyChainPack
A new hero has arisen for the left (Warning violence and language):

How many cities will burn as a way to demand justice for this innocent victim of racism?

Pacfanweb
That shoot was pretty legit. In fact, they waited too long to shoot him.
packgrad
I probably would have jacked the old white officer that came onto the scene and told her to "Relax." if I had been involved in the situation. A little situational awareness please, sir.
DrummerboyWolf
Well since we had riots in Rochester this should probably go here.

SexualChocolate
https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2020/07/27/police-richmond-riots-instigated-by-white-supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter/
Cthepack
SexualChocolate said:

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2020/07/27/police-richmond-riots-instigated-by-white-supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter/

And the mayor did not accept the help Trump offered.
SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Well since we had riots in Rochester this should probably go here.

Is there such a thing as a Democrat politician who isn't crooked?

SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

It's just unreal how brazen the criminal element has gotten.

Also, for anyone who doubts it - I think this is proof positive that officers have the ability to utilize lethal force when absolutely necessary.
packgrad
SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

It's just unreal how brazen the criminal element has gotten.

Also, for anyone who doubts it - I think this is proof positive that officers have the ability to utilize lethal force when absolutely necessary.

Biden would have wanted to have a psychiatrist there to resolve the situation.
SupplyChainPack

VIDEO: Democrat Party Official Pulls Knife On "Women for Trump" Supporters In Portland

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/video-democrat-party-official-pulls-knife-women-trump-supporters-portland/

SupplyChainPack

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-shooting-denver-protests-patriots-vs-antifa-blm-mob-two-suspects-custody/

BREAKING: Shooting at Denver Protests ANTIFA TERRORIST SHOOTS PATRIOT PROTESTER DEAD! Two Suspects in Custody

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.