George Floyd

125,432 Views | 1023 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SupplyChainPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I like how it's obvious that you have Antifa and other leftists/communists rioting, smashing up businesses, and burning down buildings.

But then the leftist/communist Establishment media runs stories on the eventing "news", claiming that "white supremacists" are the ones who are out there rioting and burning down buildings.

Wow. It's white supremacists again. Those pesky white supremacists are just everywhere!

It's both who are doing it. I know that doesnt fit your narrative but facts are facts. Get off the conspiracy bull***** Stop spewing your far right agenda blaming anyone you can. Both sides are wrong. That includes YOURS
Forgive me if I don't believe that the communist Lamestream media reports facts. It's propaganda.

For every "white supremacist" out there among the rioters, there must be 1,000 communists and leftists. And if any "white supremacists" were actually out among the rioters, they probably were not out there to smash buildings. Maybe they were out there to counter-protest, who knows.

You are one sick person. You are the problem. You and your my way or the highway, I'm always right, they are always wrong, attitude is the problem. God why someone who is an obvious bigot, obvious troll, is allowed to continue to spew your garbage here is amazing to me. You are no better then the antifa groups you constantly ***** about. Actually, people like you are just as much, if not more of a problem, then the rioters and looters. Your entire goal is to spew hatred, cause anger and make the situation worse.
Whoah. Bigot? What have I posted here that qualifies as that? My whole point in bringing up the "white supremacists" was not to identify with them. It was simply to point out the deception of the Establishment media, who are covering for Antifa.

Spew hatred? At people who are burning down buildings and smashing up businesses? Sure. There is nothing wrong with that. These Antifa and rioters are the TRUE sick people. They are the ones destroying society. Not people like me who object to them.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Long overdue in labeling Antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

Antifa is a highly-organized and well-funded organization, and is orchestrating these riots.

Former NYPD Commissioner on Antfia agents quarter-backing and planning the riots, with 85% of the rioters bussed in from outside Minneapolis, and some of them with military-grade communications with earpieces:

Quote:

"I would say 10 to 15 percent of the people in Minneapolis that started protesting were from Minneapolis," estimated Kerik. "Eighty to 85 percent of the people there were bused in. They came from somewhere else, and out of that group, you have a core group in a leadership role."

[...]

"When you look at some of these people that were in Minneapolis last night, for example, some of the leaders in the group were young white men all dressed up in black with military-grade radio communications, who were central command posts with earpieces," observed Kerik.
https://americanpriority.com/news/bernie-kerik-fbi-must-investigate-who-is-funding-antifa-terrorism/
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I like how it's obvious that you have Antifa and other leftists/communists rioting, smashing up businesses, and burning down buildings.

But then the leftist/communist Establishment media runs stories on the eventing "news", claiming that "white supremacists" are the ones who are out there rioting and burning down buildings.

Wow. It's white supremacists again. Those pesky white supremacists are just everywhere!

It's both who are doing it. I know that doesnt fit your narrative but facts are facts. Get off the conspiracy bull***** Stop spewing your far right agenda blaming anyone you can. Both sides are wrong. That includes YOURS
Forgive me if I don't believe that the communist Lamestream media reports facts. It's propaganda.

For every "white supremacist" out there among the rioters, there must be 1,000 communists and leftists. And if any "white supremacists" were actually out among the rioters, they probably were not out there to smash buildings. Maybe they were out there to counter-protest, who knows.

You are one sick person. You are the problem. You and your my way or the highway, I'm always right, they are always wrong, attitude is the problem. God why someone who is an obvious bigot, obvious troll, is allowed to continue to spew your garbage here is amazing to me. You are no better then the antifa groups you constantly ***** about. Actually, people like you are just as much, if not more of a problem, then the rioters and looters. Your entire goal is to spew hatred, cause anger and make the situation worse.
Whoah. Bigot? What have I posted here that qualifies as that? My whole point in bringing up the "white supremacists" was not to identify with them. It was simply to point out the deception of the Establishment media, who are covering for Antifa.

I stand by my comments hand your continued comments prove the point. I wish James wasn't so hard up for subscribers and people like you weren't allowed to spew your hatred nonsense but alas, you're still here. The fact that in another thread you called COVID19 a hoax proves you're worthless. Having known 3 who have died from it so far, that comment alone may not classify you as a bigot, but it certainly proves you're an idiot. Have a good day and take your conspiracy, far right bull**** elsewhere.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I stand by my comments hand your continued comments prove the point. I wish James wasn't so hard up for subscribers and people like you weren't allowed to spew your hatred nonsense but alas, you're still here. The fact that in another thread you called COVID19 a hoax proves you're worthless. Having known 3 who have died from it so far, that comment alone may not classify you as a bigot, but it certainly proves you're an idiot. Have a good day and take your conspiracy, far right bull**** elsewhere.
Spew hatred? At who or what? Am I not allowed to oppose violent rioters who are literally burning down our cities?

How can you say that I don't deserve the same freedom of speech as anyone else, to express my views?

Because you strongly disagree with me?
packgrad
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Spew hatred? At who or what? Am I not allowed to opposed violent rioters who are literally burning down our cities?

How can you say that I don't deserve the same freedom of speech as anyone else, to express my views?

Hope that guy isn't still a moderator here. He has some serious anger management issues.
Steve Videtich
I don't trust everything the media puts out, I rarely watch the news. But, the conspiracy theorists who think their news is more accurate than any other news, is a huge stretch. Come up with any argument, on any topic, and you can find info to support it on the web. No matter how crazy. Even the conspiracy media is slanted with info to support their cause.
GuerrillaPack
Steve Videtich said:

I don't trust everything the media puts out, I rarely watch the news. But, the conspiracy theorists who think their news is more accurate than any other news, is a huge stretch. Come up with any argument, on any topic, and you can find info to support it on the web. No matter how crazy. Even the conspiracy media is slanted with info to support their cause.
In the end, it comes down to hard evidence -- as well as logic, common sense, and world/life experience. Not in trusting one particular source of information, and thinking that you get truth from that particular source 100% of the time. There are many disagreements among so-called "conspiracy theorists" on all of these issues. There is not one person (even in the "conspiracy" community) that I agree with 100%, or who I would just blank-check trust 100% of what they say.

In life in general, the search for the truth is a difficult task. It's not as easy as just picking one person/organization to trust and then just believing everything they say -- whether it's NPR, CNN, FoxNews, or Alex Jones. The best strategy is to look at a WIDE range of sources for information, do your own person investigations, etc -- and then make the best judgement based on as much information as possible, always applying evidence and logic as the litmus test.

Steve Videtich
GuerrillaPack said:

Steve Videtich said:

In the end, it comes down to hard evidence -- as well as logic, common sense, and world/life experience. Not in trusting one particular source of information, and thinking that you get truth from that particular source 100% of the time. There are many disagreements among so-called "conspiracy theorists" on all of these issues. There is not one person (even in the "conspiracy" community) that I agree with 100%, or who I would just blank-check trust 100% of what they say.

In life in general, the search for the truth is a difficult task. It's not as easy as just picking one person/organization to trust and then just believing everything they say -- whether it's NPR, CNN, FoxNews, or Alex Jones. The best strategy is to look at a WIDE range of sources for information, do your own person investigations, etc -- and then make the best judgement based on as much information as possible, always applying evidence and logic as the litmus test.

I don't disagree with that approach as you have detailed it. But, I also don't go into everything looking for the misinformation or fault in it. There are many reasons to not trust media, this pandemic has proven that. But, sometimes it is just what it is. I think we complicate so many things in this day and age because we look to be misinformed or insulted in everything that happens. Life is too short to worry about every detail of it.
metcalfmafia
National Guard vehicles just rolled down Oberlin.
BruceDouble
Well whoever it was in Charlotte last night vandalized a non profit restaurant that feeds the homeless. $30,000 in damage. Frustrating.
metcalfmafia
Some businesses in CV are boarding up windows. Rumors going around that we may be a target tonight since they targeted North Hills last night.
Glasswolf
I have family and friends that are members of the SHP, the Wake County Sheriffs Office and local Law Enforcement. All of them have told me that most of the people causing the damage have been members of a group called the "Proud Boys"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Not just in NC but cross the Nation.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

RunsWithWolves26
packgrad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Spew hatred? At who or what? Am I not allowed to opposed violent rioters who are literally burning down our cities?

Hope that guy isn't still a moderator here. He has some serious anger management issues.

Sorry to disappoint but I am for a couple more months. My anger issues, as you call them, will continue for anyone who says COVID19 is fake. I've lost 3 people that I've personally known for years to this virus. I will always get angry over someone suggesting, hinting, etc that what killed them was fake. Their deaths damn sure weren't fake.
PackBacker07
RWW has always been good in my book. We may not always agree but at least he's rational and willing to hear people out and have a normal discourse (those that have reasonable viewpoints). I'm glad he's busting Guerilla's balls on this - it's outrageous.
wilmwolf
If the people causing the damage are alt right nutjobs, then no one should have a problem with the national guard or military coming in and talking care of them.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
metcalfmafia
Humvees parked all around CV right now with national guard standing by. CFA is completely boarded up and people are starting to board up fresh market.
PackBacker07
I don't care alt-right, alt-left, alt-anything - I have an issue ordering American troops rolling in on American citizens. National Guard, then we can discuss. But US Military taking action against their own citizens, on US soil?
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

I have family and friends that are members of the SHP, the Wake County Sheriffs Office and local Law Enforcement. All of them have told me that most of the people causing the damage have been members of a group called the "Proud Boys"

I would make a bet the ones I have seen video footage of are not Proud Boys.
packgrad

Nm
PackBacker07
packgrad
From your link

" The antifa movement a network of loosely organized radical groups who use direct action to fight the far-right and fascism has been targeted by President Donald Trump as the force behind some of the violence and property destruction seen at some protests, though little evidence has been provided for such claims."

Lolololol.

NBC is propaganda at this point. I wonder if the Twitter part is even true based on that nonsense.
packgrad
Isn't it strange how antifa is proudly at all racial/gender protests for years, then Floyd riots happen that antifa is typically involved with and proud of their involvement, Trump calls them a terrorist organization, and now the media coordinates and say "Actually it's not antifa. It's white supremacists!" ? Lol. Riiiiight.
PackBacker07
I posted without comment to quell the "far-left," "everyone looting is a communist" theory but apparently it will fall on deaf ears. Point being, people looting are crap from everywhere. Or is twitter now in on the conspiracy, to fit a narrative?
wilmwolf
PackBacker07 said:

I don't care alt-right, alt-left, alt-anything - I have an issue ordering American troops rolling in on American citizens. National Guard, then we can discuss. But US Military taking action against their own citizens, on US soil?

Oh I agree. It was a tongue in cheek response to the competing conspiracy theories on this page.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
PackBacker07
wilmwolf80 said:

PackBacker07 said:

Oh I agree. It was a tongue in cheek response to the competing conspiracy theories on this page.

Cool. Sometimes I have issues determining what's sarcasm on the board. Cheers!
RunsWithWolves26
PackBacker07 said:

I posted without comment to quell the "far-left," "everyone looting is a communist" theory but apparently it will fall on deaf ears. Point being, people looting are crap from everywhere. Or is twitter now in on the conspiracy, to fit a narrative?

100% agree. The looters and rioters aren't antifa. They aren't white suppremisist groups. They ARE BOTH. Not being willing to see that makes you either ignorant, blind, stupid it a combination of all three.
Wolfn
Glasswolf said:

I find this incredibly hard to believe. There have been a lot of rioters arrested. If just one of them could be proven to be a righty it would be the top story on every media site in the country.
Wolfblood
What is the end game here? As a limited government conservative I don't want to see the military brought into this situation, but how do others see the civil unrest in these cities ending and law and order being restored? I would really be interested in how some here see this ending.

What does justice for George Floyd look like? Are we close to achieving this justice? Do we continue to allow cities to burn, businesses to be looted and destroyed in pursuit of justice? Is there a limit to the damage that is occurring and when do we reach it?

To me, if real reform was the goal, this has been a wasted opportunity. There was unanimous agreement that this death was unacceptable and indefensible. Why not channel the anger and disgust into some type of constructive reform. If there was ever a case to force a change in the current system this was the case. I'm not sure what those reforms would be and I have no idea how to accomplish them, but surely there could have been something accomplished.

There are plenty of obstacles in the way of meaningful reform, but to me the biggest is the union. If this cop had as many complaints as reported then he should have been fired long ago. How do you balance immunity for cops so they can be punished, but also feel that they will receive a fair hearing if they are involved in an officer involved death. This is a delicate balance and if it moves too far to where cops feel they will be charged with a crime in every incident they will not be anyone willing to do the job.
1MANWOLFPAK
Yeah, it's the proud boys. All across the nation.GTFOH
Wolfn said:

Glasswolf said:

I find this incredibly hard to believe. There have been a lot of rioters arrested. If just one of them could be proven to be a righty it would be the top story on every media site in the country.
FlossyDFlynt
PackBacker07 said:

You act like this is the first time the military has been called in to restore order. I know there were many on Twitter saying this, but its not even remotely close to accurate. Its happened multiple times, as recently as 1992 during the Rodney Kings riots in LA. Look, I am no fan of Trump at all (especially with that disgusting photo op after his press conference), but at this point, if this is what it takes to restore order, then so be it.
BobbyCox95
Glasswolf said:

I'm calling bs on that
IseWolf22
Wolfblood said:

What is the end game here? As a limited government conservative I don't want to see the military brought into this situation, but how do others see the civil unrest in these cities ending and law and order being restored? I would really be interested in how some here see this ending.

What does justice for George Floyd look like? Are we close to achieving this justice? Do we continue to allow cities to burn, businesses to be looted and destroyed in pursuit of justice? Is there a limit to the damage that is occurring and when do we reach it?

To me, if real reform was the goal, this has been a wasted opportunity. There was unanimous agreement that this death was unacceptable and indefensible. Why not channel the anger and disgust into some type of constructive reform. If there was ever a case to force a change in the current system this was the case. I'm not sure what those reforms would be and I have no idea how to accomplish them, but surely there could have been something accomplished.

There are plenty of obstacles in the way of meaningful reform, but to me the biggest is the union. If this cop had as many complaints as reported then he should have been fired long ago. How do you balance immunity for cops so they can be punished, but also feel that they will receive a fair hearing if they are involved in an officer involved death. This is a delicate balance and if it moves too far to where cops feel they will be charged with a crime in every incident they will not be anyone willing to do the job.

I'm not sure what the best way to calm things down is, but protests usually fizzle out in good time if you let people air their greivences peacefully. While there certainly has been many cases of rioting, the videos of officers firing tear gas and rubber bullets at peaceful protesters does nothing to help calm the situation. IMO law enforcement needs to focus on protecting property from looting while otherwise allowing people latitute to demonstrate. Things will calm down.

The looters are largely not the same people as those protesting for meaningful change, they are opportunists. Many of those rioting are outside agitators linked to anitFa or other fringe groups. So it sucks that those rioting are ruining the message of those demonstrating peacefully in the eyes of many Americans.
I agree with you about Police unions. There is at least one study linking implementation of union contracts to a rise in killings of unarmed citizens. Union appeal process is the first line of defense that makes punishing bad cops really difficult. Next is transparency with many states excluding police disciplinary information from Freedom of Information laws. Several states have implemented reforms related to the above in the past few years. Their success and failure should be studied, but then rolled out in some way to every state. Finally, qualified immunity should be abolished. Libertarians have been advocating to get rid of QI for years, Amash has just reintroduced a bill to abolish it. When these high profile incidents happen, they ignite so much unrest because people think they happen often, and they don't trust police departments to hold officers accountable. Transparency and accountability can help both of these
cowboypack02
BobbyCox95 said:

Glasswolf said:

I'm calling bs on that
I agree.....if anyone on the right had anything to do with these protest at all they would be plastered all over the front page of CNN, MSNBC, CBS, Yahoo, and every newspaper in the country. Hell...if anyone in the media could find someone who was part of the riots that liked a Trump tweet from his days on TV doing the Apprentice that would be held up as "Right Wing Trump supporters riot". There is nothing like that.
cowboypack02
Wolfblood said:

I think we could find a middle ground and reform, but unfortunately the folks the media seem to control the narrative.

There aren't news stories about the guy who killed Floyd being arrested. It doesn't make the news when white folks are killed by cops (which happens much more often then black folks being killed).

There were no protest or riots when white man Kelly Thomas was beaten and killed by Fullerton Police Department. https://fullertonobserver.com/2019/07/05/why-remember-kelly-thomas-eight-years-later/

There were no protest or riots when white man Duncan Lemp what shot and killed earlier this year. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/14/duncan-socrates-lemp-maryland-shot-police-officer

There were no protest or riots when white woman Justine Ruszczyk was shot and killed by black cops in Minneapolis. https://theintercept.com/2019/05/02/minnesota-police-convicted-justine-damond/

There were no protest or riots when Tony Timpa was killed by cops as he pleaded for his life. https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-me-dallas-police-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

Here is a fun story from NPR of all places: https://www.npr.org/2019/07/26/745731839/new-study-says-white-police-officers-are-not-more-likely-to-shoot-minority-suspe

Why aren't these stories reported by the mainstream media? Why did I have to go digging for them? Why don't those lives matter? Is it because they don't fit into the narrative that the police are racist?

In the Justine Ruszczyk story the NAACP who are yelling about police brutality now were saying that the black police officer was just a "scapegoat". The game group is now screaming about police brutality and racism. Maybe if groups like these would stop thinking that every time that something bad happened to a person of color and actually dig down to the root of the problem we could start solving why there have been 193 deaths involving police officers in Minnesota since 2000.

packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

RWW has always been good in my book. We may not always agree but at least he's rational and willing to hear people out and have a normal discourse (those that have reasonable viewpoints).

RunsWithWolves26 said:

100% agree. The looters and rioters aren't antifa. They aren't white suppremisist groups. They ARE BOTH. Not being willing to see that makes you either ignorant, blind, stupid it a combination of all three.

Totally....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.