George Floyd

125,452 Views | 1023 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SupplyChainPack
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well said, Dan. We will not give in to these terrorists and their silent supporters.

packgrad
"That your ***** wife!" #BLM

DrummerboyWolf
Dan Bongino and his wife were assaulted last night to as they tried to walk to their hotel. Here is a link and if you scroll down you will see the video of his radio show. The first 17 or so minutes he addresses the incident and says that they are a paid mob. Bongino is a former Secret Service agent and said he would not initiate any violence but "if they wanted to dance, then he would dance." It's a good clip from his show.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dan-bongino-harassed-white-house-paid-lunatics
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
#BLM
#SAYHERNAME

Animals.

James Henderson
Staff
Civilized said:

James Henderson said:

So no one looks to Trump as a reason for the police brutality?

No one is probably strong. I'm sure in a country of 3xx million someone does but that doesn't mean they have credence.

Trump's obviously not THE reason for police brutality; no one person or one reason is. And, outcomes in criminal justice have been tilted against black Americans long before Trump was president.

Gotcha, it just seems that the perception I've been getting is that by voting Trump out that will help end police brutality so I assumed the thought must have been it wasn't happening under Obama.
Bas2020
James Henderson said:

Civilized said:

James Henderson said:

So no one looks to Trump as a reason for the police brutality?

No one is probably strong. I'm sure in a country of 3xx million someone does but that doesn't mean they have credence.

Trump's obviously not THE reason for police brutality; no one person or one reason is. And, outcomes in criminal justice have been tilted against black Americans long before Trump was president.

Gotcha, it just seems that the perception I've been getting is that by voting Trump out that will help end police brutality so I assumed the thought must have been it wasn't happening under Obama.

The ironic thing is that in almost all of these cases it's happening in cities where the Democrats control the entire show - Governor , Mayor , every dang seat on county or city boards . They've had complete control of these cities for 50+ years ....

Wolfblood
I don't even know what to say about the mob outside the White House last night. It wasn't a surprise. We've seen it for months now on the streets in many cities and for years at college campuses as they attempted to shut down speech that they opposed. I guess disgust would best describe my feelings on the new persuasion tactic of mob intimidation and harassment.

I have now seen multiple videos of these encounters. Senator Paul and his wife seem to be the most talked about and for good reason, but there were so many others that needed to be condemned. We can't live in a civil society and allow these types of actions to continue.

The consensus I saw from the blue check hack journalists on Twitter today was no blood no foul. That's a terrible take and a complete hypocritical reaction than the one they would have if this mob would have been Trump supporters instead of Biden supporters.

Watching elderly couples being harassed, a double amputee veteran being blocked from walking across the road were sickening images.

One that really stood out was the treatment of Brandon Straka and his two companions. Brandon, a former democrat, is the founder of the Walk Away movement, a group that encourages democrats to leave the party and become republicans.

Brandon, who is gay, along with another gay conservative activist that also works for the group, were harassed and had homophobic slurs screamed at them. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the media didn't even cover the harassment of these two gay activists and the female who accompanied them. Imagine if this scenario was reversed and Trump supporters were harassing two gay liberal activists. Heh! The video would have been running on a loop on cable news all day and the hunt for these homophobes would be on so they could be held accountable for their hate crimes.

I don't think we can continue to have roaming out of control mobs pushing intimidation tactics against those that think different politically. I'm just not sure how you stop it at this point.
packgrad
Wolfblood said:

I don't even know what to say about the mob outside the White House last night. It wasn't a surprise. We've seen it for months now on the streets in many cities and for years at college campuses as they attempted to shut down speech that they opposed. I guess disgust would best describe my feelings on the new persuasion tactic of mob intimidation and harassment.

I have now seen multiple videos of these encounters. Senator Paul and his wife seem to be the most talked about and for good reason, but there were so many others that needed to be condemned. We can't live in a civil society and allow these types of actions to continue.

The consensus I saw from the blue check hack journalists on Twitter today was no blood no foul. That's a terrible take and a complete hypocritical reaction than the one they would have if this mob would have been Trump supporters instead of Biden supporters.

Watching elderly couples being harassed, a double amputee veteran being blocked from walking across the road were sickening images.

One that really stood out was the treatment of Brandon Straka and his two companions. Brandon, a former democrat, is the founder of the Walk Away movement, a group that encourages democrats to leave the party and become republicans.

Brandon, who is gay, along with another gay conservative activist that also works for the group, were harassed and had homophobic slurs screamed at them. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the media didn't even cover the harassment of these two gay activists and the female who accompanied them. Imagine if this scenario was reversed and Trump supporters were harassing two gay liberal activists. Heh! The video would have been running on a loop on cable news all day and the hunt for these homophobes would be on so they could be held accountable for their hate crimes.

I don't think we can continue to have roaming out of control mobs pushing intimidation tactics against those that think different politically. I'm just not sure how you stop it at this point.

With guns.
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Wolfblood said:

With guns.
And overwhelming force. I know Trump doesn't want to do it, but I believe he is going to invoke the insurrection act and then we have military in our streets. Some of these Governors and Mayors have had 3 months to get their house in order and they are not doing it.
Pacfanweb
One of the functions of the government, probably the primary function, is to keep order and keep people safe. They need to do their damn jobs.
SupplyChainPack
Wolfblood said:

You are right about that, all of it.

As for what to do, arresting and actually holding those that destroying property and hurting people responsible for their actions would be a great start.

Give enough of these rioters legitimate, hard time for committing acts of mayhem, and you will see these riots dry up quickly.

SupplyChainPack
ncsualum05 said:

James Henderson said:

metcalfmafia said:

LOL
I don't do politics or really follow this stuff much at all, but what is Trump doing differently to where there is now police brutality and there wasn't under Obama?

Was there not police brutality under Obama?
This may have been explained throughout the thread at some point but here goes. It's long so sorry in advance. Also you might choose not to believe me. But whatever this is the game that's being played.

1. Democrats have been silently behind organizations like BLM and Antifa for years. The same donors that fund these groups fund democrats. They are connected.

2. When Floyd happened it presented the opportunity they needed (they would've found another) but this was perfect. Footsoldiers mingled into protests and boom you have violence everywhere. Remember that these organizations aren't new. They've been around and had time to organize... they are funded. Also these groups are basically marxist extremist groups. Domestic terror groups essentially.

3. Systemic racism and police brutality is the lie. It's the guise under which they operate. It's tricky and can put people in an awkward position. No decent person wants to be racist or against a group that has the name "Black Lives Matter". Many people unaware of the nefarious truth to the organization... therefore was initially supported by more people. Democrats take full advantage.

4. Even as things spiral out of control night after night the narrative continues. You saw for weeks democrats actually deny this stuff was happening. They attacked police, defunded police, and told police to stand down in these cities. Keep in mind that most of the places with perpetual violence and damage have city councils that are 100% democrat with a democrat mayor. It's also important to consider that a lot of the cities the people in these positions are not only democrats... but black, including police chiefs. Keep that in mind next time you hear the word "systemic racism".

5. They went too far. It's been too long now and people have figured it out. They unleashed the monster but they can't control it. They can't deny it anymore. And now democrats are panicking b/c people are sick of it and it's showing up in their polling.

6. Whether or not you like Trump the play here was to tie his hands. He has been trying to get national guard out and other assistance to cities to quell this for months. Some have accepted but many have not. They have come out against him and said they did not want federal presence of any kind. Now in history there have been times where a President has sent federal troops regardless... but this is where it was tricky. Democrats were waiting for the chance to paint Trump as a dictator and authoritarian.

7. Conclusion... now you can see the game in my bullet points above. But the game has backfired. It was a nasty political miscalculation. A lot of suffering to over this. You may think this is awful and again you can choose to believe what you want. But this was never truly about police brutality. It happens... and it can be resolved, but that's not what this was about. Don't forget Tim Scott's bill was dead on arrival b/c democrats had no interesting in actually putting a bill together.

True on all points.
SupplyChainPack
metcalfmafia said:

LOL

This is a classic Democratic strategy:. Create a huge problem, blame the problem entirely on your opponent, and tell the public that you are the only one that has the ability to solve the problem that you created in the first place.
ncsupack1
Agree.
PackBacker07
Pacfanweb said:

One of the functions of the government, probably the primary function, is to keep order and keep people safe. They need to do their damn jobs.

Agree. COVID has gotten out of control and we're the laughing stock of the world in that regard.
Y'all means ALL.
Tootie4Pack
SupplyChainPack said:

metcalfmafia said:

LOL

This is a classic Democratic strategy:. Create a huge problem, blame the problem entirely on your opponent, and tell the public that you are the only one that has the ability to solve the problem that you created in the first place.

Using a long time political strategy that all political parties have used before....

Divide and Conquer. Sadly , most people do not recognize or understand this type of strategy.
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

Pacfanweb said:

Agree. COVID has gotten out of control and we're the laughing stock of the world in that regard.

Sad that that's what you care about. Not the rioters in your party.

And lol at laughing stock of the world. You really are brainwashed.
Civilized
SupplyChainPack said:

What 'huge problem' did the Democratic party create?

Any other specific examples of similar Democratic strategies?

packgrad
packgrad
1MANWOLFPAK
https://images.app.goo.gl/nSxVeirzo3vQ3KQBA
Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized
1MANWOLFPAK said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

How did the Democratic party create the riots?

packgrad
#RESIST
SupplyChainPack
Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

James Henderson said:

metcalfmafia said:

LOL
I don't do politics or really follow this stuff much at all, but what is Trump doing differently to where there is now police brutality and there wasn't under Obama?

People tend to "forget" things when it happens under an administrator that they like

The exact same thing happened in Ferguson Missouri when Obama was President...and Joe Biden was VP
And at that time, the guy trying to become president blamed the sitting president for allowing cops to get shot, etc. Which is still occurring now.

Same old, same old. All these guys say a lot, don't seem to change a lot.

Not the same old same old. The riots that have been going on lately and extending back into the obama administration are relatively new manifestations that did have some earlier counterparts back in the 60s, but had largely settled down and have been resurrected for political reasons.

Pacfanweb
PackBacker07 said:

Pacfanweb said:

Not true. UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Sweden, Belgium...all had it worse than we have.
SupplyChainPack
One thing that is the same though is the source of the rioting and that is the leftist mob.

Never again should we believe leftist when they tell us that all they want to do is "have a conversation about race".

SupplyChainPack
One thing that is different is the reaction of the respective Presidents to these rioting situations.

President Obama reacted to them by making calls for "demilitarizing the police", as he put it.

Trump has responded by offering help - gladly offering help - to these cities and states that need help to restore law and order for the citizens that are innocent victims of these leftist mobs. That help has largely been refused by the Democratic governors and mayors of these places.

No, not "the same old same old", not even close.
DrummerboyWolf
SupplyChainPack said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

James Henderson said:

metcalfmafia said:

LOL

People tend to "forget" things when it happens under an administrator that they like

The exact same thing happened in Ferguson Missouri when Obama was President...and Joe Biden was VP
And at that time, the guy trying to become president blamed the sitting president for allowing cops to get shot, etc. Which is still occurring now.

Same old, same old. All these guys say a lot, don't seem to change a lot.

Not the same old same old. The riots that have been going on lately and extending back into the obama administration are relatively new manifestations that did have some earlier counterparts back in the 60s, but had largely settled down and have been resurrected for political reasons.

That is because the majority of the Democrat Party Leadership now, were the radicals of the 1960's. Obama is a disciple of Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn and the Clintons were Saul Alinsky acolytes. A lot of the members of this board were not even born during the late 60's when all the riots were happening, but some think it's all Donald Trumps fault. I guess it's just coincidence that all the problems are in Democrat run states and cities. How could that be?
Pacfanweb
Civilized said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Supporting BLM. Making inflammatory statements to foster the rage so they can beat Trump.

Constantly helping grow and nurture the climate we now have since 2016.

THEY are the dividers. I'm not a Republican, but it's been easy to see.

Let's back up:

The overwhelming majority of the media is Democratic and mostly liberal. We can all agree on that, it's even more settled, solid science than a spherical Earth.

They actively conspired with the DNC to defeat Bernie. Cheated by giving Hillary's team town hall questions and everything.
And the Bernie folks sucked it up and swallowed it and voted Hillary.

Once she was the nominee....they went into full "Orange man bad" mode. And it's NEVER stopped. They publicly threw fits, even TV hosts did, when Trump won.

They have NEVER stopped hammering Trump, over the smallest things. They took what Fox news did towards Obama, kicked that into overdrive, hit the nitrous button and let their freak flags fly high since 2016.
They have reported trivial things about Trump just to "chip away" at him. They have reported things proven to be false. They have blown minor things out of proportion.

They could have done that to Obama. He did plenty of stupid things. But they chose to bury those and not report every single little gaffe. And Fox could only make so much difference...they are big on cable news, but overall they're just a speck compared to the rest of the media.
But Obama was their guy, so that was never going to happen, much like you see FNC slobbering over Trump since 2016.

Along the way, this has led to unrest, as they have helped keep everyone riled up at the perceived injustice of it all.

They forgot something: Their active campaigning against Trump during the last election is a big part of what got him elected. People saw that. They saw the DNC/Media (they are basically one and the same, that was plain to see) conspire to screw Bernie.
Then they saw the media actively promote Hillary and rail against Trump. And people rejected that. Just like with masks (in a way), Americans don't like to be told what to do, and that's exactly what they were doing.

People still see that, and if Trump gets elected again, it's going to be a huge reason why.

Of course, having the most-disliked woman in America as their candidate didn't help, but the rest is all true.

There were gargantuan amounts of "butt hurt" upon his election. He compounded that, of course, by his constant lashing out at all the vitriol thrown his way.

They have tried every single method of trying to defeat Trump since 2016. It's unprecedented, really...at least in my lifetime. They haven't remotely tried to work with him. He's done quite a few good things to go along with his idiotic tweeting, but you'd never hear it.

People have seen that. The BLM-leaning folks have, of course, soaked up every word and fallen in lock step with the "Orange Man Bad" crowd.

The whining and raging we saw on election night 2016 and inauguration day 2017 has morphed into what we see today. The deaths and protests are just a vessel in which to further this.

The DNC has been front and center through the last 4 years in all of this, as has the media...which again, is basically the mouthpiece of the Democrats.

So yeah, they deserve a huge amount of the "credit" for today's climate. Some more responsible reporting the last 4 years and things aren't like this.
DrummerboyWolf
Pacfanweb said:

Civilized said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Supporting BLM. Making inflammatory statements to foster the rage so they can beat Trump.

Let's back up:

The overwhelming majority of the media is Democratic and mostly liberal. We can all agree on that, it's even more settled, solid science than a spherical Earth.

They actively conspired with the DNC to defeat Bernie. Cheated by giving Hillary's team town hall questions and everything.

Once she was the nominee....they went into full "Orange man bad" mode. And it's NEVER stopped. They publicly threw fits, even TV hosts did, when Trump won.

They have NEVER stopped hammering Trump, over the smallest things. They took what Fox news did towards Obama, kicked that into overdrive, hit the nitrous button and let their freak flags fly high since 2016.
They have reported trivial things about Trump just to "chip away" at him. They have reported things proven to be false. They have blown minor things out of proportion.

They could have done that to Obama. He did plenty of stupid things. But they chose to bury those and not report every single little gaffe. And Fox could only make so much difference...they are big on cable news, but overall they're just a speck compared to the rest of the media.
But Obama was their guy, so that was never going to happen, much like you see FNC slobbering over Trump since 2016.

Along the way, this has led to unrest, as they have helped keep everyone riled up at the perceived injustice of it all.

They forgot something: Their active campaigning against Trump during the last election is a big part of what got him elected. People saw that. They saw the DNC/Media (they are basically one and the same, that was plain to see) conspire to screw Bernie.
Then they saw the media actively promote Hillary and rail against Trump. And people rejected that. Just like with masks (in a way), Americans don't like to be told what to do, and that's exactly what they were doing.

People still see that, and if Trump gets elected again, it's going to be a huge reason why.

Of course, having the most-disliked woman in America as their candidate didn't help, but the rest is all true.

There were gargantuan amounts of "butt hurt" upon his election. He compounded that, of course, by his constant lashing out at all the vitriol thrown his way.

They have tried every single method of trying to defeat Trump since 2016. It's unprecedented, really...at least in my lifetime. They haven't remotely tried to work with him. He's done quite a few good things to go along with his idiotic tweeting, but you'd never hear it.

People have seen that. The BLM-leaning folks have, of course, soaked up every word and fallen in lock step with the "Orange Man Bad" crowd.

The whining and raging we saw on election night 2016 and inauguration day 2017 has morphed into what we see today. The deaths and protests are just a vessel in which to further this.

The DNC has been front and center through the last 4 years in all of this, as has the media...which again, is basically the mouthpiece of the Democrats.

So yeah, they deserve a huge amount of the "credit" for today's climate. Some more responsible reporting the last 4 years and things aren't like this.
A majority of the Democratic party still believe the Russian collusion charges against Trump. None of that was ever true and it was actually the Democrats who were doing the colluding. The impeachment was a farce as is everything else they have tried.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but there is no way I could vote for the witch either. I will vote for Trump this time. Yes he probably shouldn't tweet and lash out, but he is on an island all alone and he is fighting. He does it his way and not the establishment way and that pisses them off. The media is fake news and there is no way around that and they are an enemy of the people. They only report on what helps the narrative that Trump and the United States are bad.

This is the greatest country in the history of man. We have had our warts and are problems, but we have overcome a lot of them and are continuing on that path of becoming "a more perfect union." We won't ever get there because humans are involved, but it's is freedom's last chance and I will never go along with the mob mentality. Hopefully enough people realize what we are up against. You get the government you deserve.
packgrad
Pacfanweb said:

Civilized said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Let's back up:

Well said.
1MANWOLFPAK
Lefties have donated $2 million to this piece of trash

jkpackfan
Bas2020
1MANWOLFPAK said:

I hope this is a lesson for our administration and coaches not to go around Hashtag#ing dudes like this.

For the Love of GOD wait for the facts and information to come out.
SupplyChainPack
1MANWOLFPAK said:

Makes sense. Follows the pattern in recent years of Dems making heroes out of monsters.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.