Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

81,753 Views | 1111 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Ncsufist
Wolfpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

If there is anyone who is the biggest "woe is me" victim in the world. Maybe DJT was expecting a participation trophy as he left the White House too. One thing for sure is that it's abundantly obvious that DJT is politicizing this too…

But Trrruuummmpppppp!

I thought you had me on mute. Guess you can't resist? Weird…
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

If there is anyone who is the biggest "woe is me" victim in the world. Maybe DJT was expecting a participation trophy as he left the White House too. One thing for sure is that it's abundantly obvious that DJT is politicizing this too…

There, there. Don't let your TDS influence your opinion before all the facts come out. Crazy biased.

The fact is I read the statement and I lost 5 IQ points before I got to the end. I'm in single digits here, too

Is he really saying that last sentence about respecting sacred elections? Lol
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

I guess y'all aren't the type to wait for facts then

Lol.

"I'm wondering why he would keep such sensitive documents in his house lol"

That's me questioning the angle, just like you were. If your buddies said it, you'd read it completely differently. Exact same thing Storm said. Y'all are crazy biased lol

Kind of like you only wanting people to wait for the facts to come out when commenting on the ridiculousness of nuclear papers being kept. You had no problem with the purse clutching. Practice what you preach and you'll do a better job pretending to be an independent that looks at all sides before forming an opinion.

Nah, you're right. Go ahead and put your halloween outfit on and play detective then

Will do. You keep pretending to be objective. It's good to be untruthful.
TheStorm
Wolfpack said:

TheStorm said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

But Trrruuummmpppppp!

You are in over your head, and don't even realize it...
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

That's me questioning the angle, just like you were. If your buddies said it, you'd read it completely differently. Exact same thing Storm said. Y'all are crazy biased lol

Kind of like you only wanting people to wait for the facts to come out when commenting on the ridiculousness of nuclear papers being kept. You had no problem with the purse clutching. Practice what you preach and you'll do a better job pretending to be an independent that looks at all sides before forming an opinion.

Nah, you're right. Go ahead and put your halloween outfit on and play detective then

My facts are we're gonna find out today, clearly some people are emotional about that. Second fact is that statement from DJT was also a political statement for his followers to sop up for a bit.
Wolfpack
TheStorm said:

Wolfpack said:

TheStorm said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

But Trrruuummmpppppp!

You are in over your head, and don't even realize it...

Well I appreciate the heads up to the all seeing Storm! Thanks for being my sage guru on IPS.
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

There, there. Don't let your TDS influence your opinion before all the facts come out. Crazy biased.

The fact is I read the statement and I lost 5 IQ points before I got to the end. I'm in single digits here, too

Is he really saying that last sentence about respecting sacred elections? Lol

Why would you lose IQ points from his statement? There is nothing dumbed down about the statement. You're just triggered by Trump. TDS is real.
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

My facts are we're gonna find out today, clearly some people are emotional about that. Second fact is that statement from DJT was also a political statement for his followers to sop up for a bit.

Sad that it is considered a "political statement" to defend one's self.
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

If you can see my bias through a few anonymous posts on an internet board, you should be able to see your own too. I can't help you with that
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

If you can see my bias through a few anonymous posts on an internet board, you should be able to see your own too. I can't help you with that

I never said I wasn't biased. I'm not the one pretending to be objective and waiting for all the facts to come out before formulating an opinion.
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

I never said I wasn't biased. I'm not the one pretending to be objective and waiting for all the facts to come out before formulating an opinion.

I'll say the same thing about the other side when I see it. My stance is I want reform in how we identify and vote for candidates. We are not left with any good choices and it's harmful to our country. The inflation reduction act is a joke too

The two party system leads you and others to believe that if I'm not with you, I'm firmly against you. It's not the case across the board
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

I'll say the same thing about the other side when I see it. My stance is I want reform in how we identify and vote for candidates. We are not left with any good choices and it's harmful to our country. The inflation reduction act is a joke too

No, you won't. You participated in the purse clutching last night without the "wait for all the facts to come out" admonishment.

It's great you have that stance on those other issues.
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

No, you won't. You participated in the purse clutching last night without the "wait for all the facts to come out" admonishment.

It's great you have that stance on those other issues.

Alright, I won't. Let's end this conversation. No one wants to read it and we both don't really care if the other agrees or not. True democracy. See?
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

Wow. I just read that entire statement, and the only way to come to that conclusion would be to already have your mind made up about what it's going to say before you even read it.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Then I wonder what does nuclear documents mean?
Haaaa, when I first read that, even after reading "nuclear", it didn't click. My mind was registering a different meaning of nuclear, as in "nuclear family", which of course made no sense. It never crossed my mind of the sinister definition, because as Flossy said....why would it?

If Trumps team refuses to make the warrant public, it may mean nothing, but it will make his words sound like the UNC leaders, who said they were the most cooperative school ever with the NCAA, but spent years in court to prevent them from doing a thing, lol
Chem, see packgrads post above…. Looks like, so far, Trump wants it all opened, including parts Garland doesn't want opened.

So, please everyone that is *****ing about nuclear codes, etc.. raise Hell with Garland for not wanting to open everything…
UNC and its leaders said the exact same thing years ago in public, but then did the exact opposite in private.

In this case, he could be legit, or he could simply be posturing so he can blame someone else when they aren't actually released at 3pm. Both sides are clearly fighting for public opinion at this point.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

ahhh yes, one side is pearl clutching, and the other side is "trump nut clutching"
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Haaaa, when I first read that, even after reading "nuclear", it didn't click. My mind was registering a different meaning of nuclear, as in "nuclear family", which of course made no sense. It never crossed my mind of the sinister definition, because as Flossy said....why would it?

If Trumps team refuses to make the warrant public, it may mean nothing, but it will make his words sound like the UNC leaders, who said they were the most cooperative school ever with the NCAA, but spent years in court to prevent them from doing a thing, lol
Chem, see packgrads post above…. Looks like, so far, Trump wants it all opened, including parts Garland doesn't want opened.

So, please everyone that is *****ing about nuclear codes, etc.. raise Hell with Garland for not wanting to open everything…
UNC and its leaders said the exact same thing years ago in public, but then did the exact opposite in private.

In this case, he could be legit, or he could simply be posturing so he can blame someone else when they aren't actually released at 3pm. Both sides are clearly fighting for public opinion at this point.
Chem, please look at my post clearly... I think you will see I am waiting to see how things are going to play out. The use of the term 'so far" says something to that effect...

Also, I'm truly trying to be objective, on this subject... I do not know what the truth is; however, the only way to get to that truth, is to see everything associated with it, right?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol.

ahhh yes, one side is pearl clutching, and the other side is "trump nut clutching"

I'm scared!!
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Chem, please look at my post clearly... I think you will see I am waiting to see how things are going to play out. The use of the term 'so far" says something to that effect...

Also, I'm truly trying to be objective, on this subject... I do not know what the truth is; however, the only way to get to that truth, is to see everything associated with it, right?
right...and im not disagreeing with you -- simply pointing out that Trumps statement could simply be posturing. The guy is a master at doing that. Again, IF his own team now tells the judge they don't want it released, the Trump-stans in the country will still walk away believing their guy was willing to go public.

This is going to be a high-stakes bluff game it seems
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

always the TRUTH on Tucker!

packgrad
SQUIRREL!!
packgrad
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

In speculation, no one is being objective. When the facts come out, you can be objective. I expect the tds boys to continue to clutch their purses though.
Wolfpackrich1
Here is my question. Why did Trump not comply with the subpoena and return the documents?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I saw that picture yesterday and really didn't pay it any attention... I thought.. Damn, Id like some of those Oreos.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/thoughts-on-ag-garlands-remarks/

Quote:

5. On the other hand, if you believe, as I do, that what the DOJ is really interested in is making a Capitol riot case against Trump, then the timing makes perfect sense.
In June, as the high-profile House January 6 committee began its summer docudrama series, the Democratic base had a meltdown over whether Garland was committed to the holy grail of indicting Trump. Suddenly, DOJ ratcheted up activity. In late June, totally unnecessary search warrants were theatrically executed for the communications devices of two lawyers key to the January 6 "stop the steal" campaign, Jeffrey Clark and John Eastman 18 months after the fact. Grand-jury subpoenas were then issued to former vice president Mike Pence's advisers. Last week, more grand-jury subpoenas were issued to the two top lawyers in Trump's White House counsels' office. Then, just a day after the Mar-a-Lago search, the FBI executed a search warrant on a member of Congress, Representative Scott Perry (R., Pa.), as he walked on the street on vacation with his family. All of these evidence-gathering initiatives are patently aimed at building a case that Trump and his underlings conspired to defraud the government and obstruct Congress's counting of state-certified electoral votes . . . or at least to assure the Democratic base that Garland is really, really trying to build that case.

Do you really think the search at Trump's Florida estate, which happened smack in the middle of all this very publicly ratcheted-up investigative activity centering on January 6, has nothing to do with January 6? When the main guy they're trying to make the January 6 case on is Trump? Really?
McCarthy, a former prosecutor who writes for National Review, is sticking to his belief that the raid was about events leading up to Jan 6. He also scoffs at the nuclear secrets ruse given the track record of this administration as it continues to pursue the Iran nuclear deal.
TheStorm
This conversation made me remember some lyrics from an old song...

People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
Marco
3pm!Put up or shut up,Donald!Kinda wishing MG was on the SC now huh?You can thank ole Mitch for that!!See you @ 3pm!Let go nuclear!!
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Anyone else see the irony in Hokie posting something that he says isn't the truth???

I was laughing my ass off and have tried to pretend he didn't just self own... but I couldn't resist.

When the board's known liar is preaching to us about truth we have reached epic proportions of TDS!!

Way to go Pinocchio!! Bless your heart.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

In speculation, no one is being objective. When the facts come out, you can be objective. I expect the tds boys to continue to clutch their purses though.
Ha Ha!!!! You mean "tds persons." Please don't offend them. Remember... there are over 140 different genders. I don't think we should assume their pronouns agree?

God forbid we hurt their precious little "feewlings..." I'm sure I hurt one of the persons with my previous post. But damn... just damn.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
wolfman18
Gulfstream4
^LOLOLOL
hokiewolf
Clearly you do not know the definition of irony. irony is a guy with right wing ties that tried to storm an FBI office armed and yet you didn't start a thread to denounce it.
BBW12OG
Will someone please pay attention to Hokie? I'm heading to the lake house for the weekend.

Glad to see you once again deflected to another topic and totally glossed over the discussion at hand.

Typical of a spoiled petulant whiny millennial!!

Have a good weekend guys!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Will someone please pay attention to Hokie? I'm heading to the lake house for the weekend.

Glad to see you once again deflected to another topic and totally glossed over the discussion at hand.

Typical of a spoiled petulant whiny millennial!!

Have a good weekend guys!!!!
also irony. You calling everyone MARXISTS yet you are the only confirmed Water Cooler poster to actually donate to Elizabeth Warren
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/thoughts-on-ag-garlands-remarks/

Quote:

5. On the other hand, if you believe, as I do, that what the DOJ is really interested in is making a Capitol riot case against Trump, then the timing makes perfect sense.
In June, as the high-profile House January 6 committee began its summer docudrama series, the Democratic base had a meltdown over whether Garland was committed to the holy grail of indicting Trump. Suddenly, DOJ ratcheted up activity. In late June, totally unnecessary search warrants were theatrically executed for the communications devices of two lawyers key to the January 6 "stop the steal" campaign, Jeffrey Clark and John Eastman 18 months after the fact. Grand-jury subpoenas were then issued to former vice president Mike Pence's advisers. Last week, more grand-jury subpoenas were issued to the two top lawyers in Trump's White House counsels' office. Then, just a day after the Mar-a-Lago search, the FBI executed a search warrant on a member of Congress, Representative Scott Perry (R., Pa.), as he walked on the street on vacation with his family. All of these evidence-gathering initiatives are patently aimed at building a case that Trump and his underlings conspired to defraud the government and obstruct Congress's counting of state-certified electoral votes . . . or at least to assure the Democratic base that Garland is really, really trying to build that case.

Do you really think the search at Trump's Florida estate, which happened smack in the middle of all this very publicly ratcheted-up investigative activity centering on January 6, has nothing to do with January 6? When the main guy they're trying to make the January 6 case on is Trump? Really?
McCarthy, a former prosecutor who writes for National Review, is sticking to his belief that the raid was about events leading up to Jan 6. He also scoffs at the nuclear secrets ruse given the track record of this administration as it continues to pursue the Iran nuclear deal.

Could be related to Jan 6, but sure seems like a high risk move if so. IF that is what it was after, it will further consolidate Trumps power

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.