January 06 Select Committee

62,513 Views | 832 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Wufskins
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/v1cn10p-bloody-hill.html

1 hour 30 min of truth.
GuerrillaPack
What an ABSOLUTE JOKE this entire charade is. A travesty. Jan 6th protesters are still rotting in jail awaiting trial, after a year and a half. And for what? Being allowed into the capitol grounds by the capitol police, and peacefully walking around and taking pictures? Omg the HORROR!!!

The communist Democrats would have us believe this was "the most terrifying terrorist attack" and "biggest attack on muh democracy" in the history of the country.

Who died? The only person killed was one of the peaceful Trump supporters who was murdered by the cops, for no legitimate reason.

And these DemonRat scum then would have us believe that BLM and Antifa burning down cities, taking control of a portion of Seattle, and actually murdering many people were "peaceful protests".

This is what the communist Democrats are all about -- 100% complete LIES and attempted inversion of reality. In the twisted Marxist fantasy land that Democrats live in, patriotic Americans who love the Bill of Rights and this country are "evil racist domestic terrorists", and ACTUAL domestic terrorist communist scum like Antifa who attack and kill people and burn down cities and want to rip the Bill of Rights to shreds are "heroes fighting for good".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
cowboypack02
Colbert's staffers did the exact same thing that then weren't even charged after going into the House....
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

What an ABSOLUTE JOKE this entire charade is. A travesty. Jan 6th protesters are still rotting in jail awaiting trial, after a year and a half. And for what? Being allowed into the capitol grounds by the capitol police, and peacefully walking around and taking pictures? Omg the HORROR!!!

The communist Democrats would have us believe this was "the most terrifying terrorist attack" and "biggest attack on muh democracy" in the history of the country.

Who died? The only person killed was one of the peaceful Trump supporters who was murdered by the cops, for no legitimate reason.

And these DemonRat scum then would have us believe that BLM and Antifa burning down cities, taking control of a portion of Portland OR, and actually murdering many people were "peaceful protests".

This is what the communist Democrats are all about -- 100% complete LIES and attempted inversion of reality. In the twisted Marxist fantasy land that Democrats live in, patriotic Americans who love the Bill of Rights and this country are "evil racist domestic terrorists", and ACTUAL domestic terrorist communist scum like Antifa who attack and kill people and burn down cities and want to rip the Bill of Rights to shreds are "heroes fighting for good".
But where are our RINOs? Same system and essentially 1/2 of the Uni-Party
cowboypack02
cowboypack02 said:

Colbert's staffers did the exact same thing that then weren't even charged after going into the House....

Folks who have been charged with the same thing from last year have been sitting in jail for almost 18 months now. Guess it's only a big deal if you support the wrong political party
BBW12OG
cowboypack02 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Folks who have been charged with the same thing from last year have been sitting in jail for almost 18 months now. Guess it's only a big deal if you support the wrong political party
Funny how that works isn't it? Very similar situations on here have occurred!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

cowboypack02 said:

cowboypack02 said:

did you drop the soap when you were locked away in jail for making fun of the mods?

Someone has to think way too highly of themselves to equate having a post deleted to sitting in jail. Good lord.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

cowboypack02 said:

cowboypack02 said:

TheStorm
And then you two guys can't figure out why he keeps coming after you...
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Haaaa.....I've been so good at just bypassing his lunacy....but you have to admit, comparing getting spanked by the mods with being in jail is a crazy stretch, no matter who says it.

And lets be honest, if Civ, Hokie, or I said that type of comment, you and most of the rest of the board would rip us (rightly). So far....crickets.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

cowboypack02 said:

cowboypack02 said:

did you drop the soap when you were locked away in jail for making fun of the mods?

Someone has to think way too highly of themselves to equate having a post deleted to sitting in jail. Good lord.

Uhhhh...wasn't BBW banned from these boards for a while?? He was gone for months and then came back.
Werewolf
As the British marched into Boston, our two Marxist comrades rolled over and went back to sleep. That crazy Paul Revere is just trying to get our attention again.

Not awake, but hey, they're WOKE.
cowboypack02
cowboypack02 said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf
I was just coming here to post the same story. I get the Triumph the Insult Comic Dog schtick, but you've got to know your place.

These people absolutely should have been prosecuted
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Haaaa.....I've been so good at just bypassing his lunacy....but you have to admit, comparing getting spanked by the mods with being in jail is a crazy stretch, no matter who says it.

And lets be honest, if Civ, Hokie, or I said that type of comment, you and most of the rest of the board would rip us (rightly). So far....crickets.
I just want to know what my punishment is going to be the day after the midterms.
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

I just want to know what my punishment is going to be the day after the midterms.
What with you being a MARXIST (because you are either 100% in agreement, or you are a MARXIST), I'm assuming you'll be sent to the front lines in Ukraine with your COMRADES.
That, or you'll have to be a live-in maid for AOC, which is probably about the same.

But hopefully nothing as severe has having your posts on private message board deleted. Why that's right up there with being wrongfully jailed, as I read it today.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

He certainly has them triggered. Follow him around on threads trying to get a quick jab in. Can't even understand simple comparisons.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

He certainly has them triggered. Follow him around on threads trying to get a quick jab in. Can't even understand simple comparisons.
It's like fish in a barrel with those two..... You'd think they'd get tired of trying.

They bring middle school level arguments to a Pro-League debate stage and wonder why they have to resort to playing victimhood, derailing threads with petty comments and basically getting their asses handed to them to the point they take a few days off.

Pathetic.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
wolf howl
Back on topic....Obviously a very two tiered justice is being applied when you look at Colbert's staffers not being prosecuted vs what's happened to those who walked into the Capital on J6. Also, J6 or Colbert weren't the first time this has happened in a federal building.

I would think they need to go after Colbert with the same zest as they're doing with Trump, no? He's a threat if he's formulating plans to invade federal buildings.
Werewolf
https://www.judicialwatch.org/pelosi-congress-claims-immunity-in-court/

Pelosi Pence and the Gang are criminals; the truth is coming.
cowboypack02
Apparently we're getting season 2 of the January 6th committee starting in september. Guess the democrats think that they aren't getting the impact that they are looking for now and hoping to have better luck around the mid-terms
hokiewolf
cowboypack02 said:

Apparently we're getting season 2 of the January 6th committee starting in september. Guess the democrats think that they aren't getting the impact that they are looking for now and hoping to have better luck around the mid-terms
I'm not sure that outside of Washington and the coasts anyone is really paying attention to this committee.

I also get annoyed when the news treats this committee like it's a trial. It's not, and it's lack of any rebuttal to whitenesses doesn't help sell their agenda. Much like the investigation into Trump by the Southern District of NY, when your starting point is investigating the person to find a crime, and not a crime committed by that person, that's very troubling.

The one thing I think the committee is doing ok with is creating a record of facts for the events on Jan 6. There's good there, but the facts are poisoned by the obvious political agenda brought forth by the members of the committee at times.
caryking
The Steve Bannon trial is really going to be a case forever. He will get a conviction, in this DC court (my opinion); however, this will get appealed, all the way to the Supreme Court, if needed.

The Supreme Court will set precedence on Executive Privilege, at that point. I think it will be an extremely interesting case to follow.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
cowboypack02
hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

I'm not sure that outside of Washington and the coasts anyone is really paying attention to this committee.

I also get annoyed when the news treats this committee like it's a trial. It's not, and it's lack of any rebuttal to whitenesses doesn't help sell their agenda. Much like the investigation into Trump by the Southern District of NY, when your starting point is investigating the person to find a crime, and not a crime committed by that person, that's very troubling.

The one thing I think the committee is doing ok with is creating a record of facts for the events on Jan 6. There's good there, but the facts are poisoned by the obvious political agenda brought forth by the members of the committee at times.
I agree with you on everything except for the highlighted section.

The committee has left out parts of Trump's speeches on a regular basis to twist what he has said. They have also pulled up witnesses like Cassidy Hutchinson who has made statements for the record of facts that have been disputed by the people who she made them about, to the point of talking about things that other people were interviewed by the committee and not even asked about her testimony.

One of the points that committee members have made is that it was a crime to argue with the results of the election, and the congressmen that questioned the election results when the electoral college ballots were read out are usurping our democracy. I can't take that seriously when one of the members of the committee did the exact same thing when Trump was elected.

Another one of the committee members came out and said that the point of what they were doing was to stop Trump from getting re-elected.

So as far as the record of facts, the only record that the committee wants to paint is one where they can demonize anyone that they can who disagrees with them, not one of what actually happened.
Gulfstream4
cowboypack02 said:

Democrats have very few positives to run on in November so all they can do do is put on a made for tv kangaroo show trial to distract from the complete disaster that's in the White House.
cowboypack02
Gulfstream4 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Democrats have very few positives to run on in November so all they can do do is put on a made for tv kangaroo show trial to distract from the complete disaster that's in the White House.
I believe this.

hokiewolf
cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

The committee has left out parts of Trump's speeches on a regular basis to twist what he has said. They have also pulled up witnesses like Cassidy Hutchinson who has made statements for the record of facts that have been disputed by the people who she made them about, to the point of talking about things that other people were interviewed by the committee and not even asked about her testimony.

One of the points that committee members have made is that it was a crime to argue with the results of the election, and the congressmen that questioned the election results when the electoral college ballots were read out are usurping our democracy. I can't take that seriously when one of the members of the committee did the exact same thing when Trump was elected.

Another one of the committee members came out and said that the point of what they were doing was to stop Trump from getting re-elected.

So as far as the record of facts, the only record that the committee wants to paint is one where they can demonize anyone that they can who disagrees with them, not one of what actually happened.
what I mean by the record of facts is that the collection of information has been good, but you are correct the presentation of that information has not.

I see the collection of information and the presentation as two different things. The collection of information when made available will allow others to research and bring different perspectives, not just the one the committee members are presenting
caryking
hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

what I mean by the record of facts is that the collection of information has been good, but you are correct the presentation of that information has not.

I see the collection of information and the presentation as two different things. The collection of information when made available will allow others to research and bring different perspectives, not just the one the committee members are presenting
I haven't watched one minute of this. I've said this before, as long as Adam Schiff is part of it, they will lose my attention. Schiff, almost single-handed, caused the Russia story to continue. He put this country through the ringer that is unforgivable!

So, for that… I'm out!

Joe Biden
cowboypack02
hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

I'd play ball with that if i trusted their collection methods at all. Its already come out that Cassidy Hutchinson stated things as fact for the record during the hearing, but when the committee interviewed people that Hutchinson brought up it wasn't even asked of them if what she said was true. Her testimony was disputed by Eric Herschmann and Anthony Ornato for different things that she said. Neither one of these people were asked about it by the committee, even though both were interviewed.

How can you have a complete collection of information if this is what has been happening?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CgS8Y7Ysslg
packgrad
Lol
BBW12OG
As if the dumbocrats don't have enough stupid in their party mouthing off about the Jan. 6th Kangaroo Court to prove it is nothing but a political hack job the DA in Fulton County said hold her beer.....

How damn stupid are some of these DA's? I can pretty much guess they are all cut from the same cloth... Sooner or later these "check box" hires are going to go away I would hope...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/21/politics/georgia-fani-willis-trump-election-october-surprise/index.html

I question ANYONE'S intelligence that can still support the dumbocrat party that we currently are dealing with.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Typical of the MARXIST game plan.... buy off the weak minded like the ones that support you!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/CgS8Y7Ysslg
That has to be the bets irony ever, while being related to politics...

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.