In other news…

61,162 Views | 1101 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sharing this but I make not claim as to its scientific validity. Some of you guys in this field might have an opinion. #Medine #Radiation

packofwolves
Bye bye Delaware! Musk compensated $56B and moving headquarters to Texas.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2024/06/13/Tesla-shareholders-vote-compensation/2241718277202/
Werewolf
What does he mean "main stream media is suppressing this news" ?

Werewolf
So much NEWS, where to next? I've mentioned the upcoming #CRESCENDO here many times.

#Sieve, like waves, man, like waves! #Boomerang, my man!

Werewolf
Massie, very close to a true independent sovereign.

Werewolf
Greg Gutfeld is such a funny guy. ;-)

Werewolf
What does the IRS code really say?
Werewolf
ncsupack1
Do us a favor and take a year or two off from paying and get back with us.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

You better watch it there, ncsu... pretty soon you're going to get put on the "not crazy enough" list here with #Ol'Stormie...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

You better watch it there, ncsu... pretty soon you're going to get put on the "not crazy enough" list here with #Ol'Stormie...

Right?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOL. Just sharing my friend, FWIW. I don't know the answer....and I won't share my IRS and NC DOR experience that is not totally inconsistent with this.
wolfbreath
Morgan Freeman Talks 'The Gray House,' Rips Into Black History Month: 'My History Is American History'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/morgan-freeman-talks-gray-house-183158353.html

Morgan Freeman isn't a fan of Black History Month.

"I detest it. The mere idea of it. You are going to give me the shortest month in a year? And you are going to celebrate 'my' history?! This whole idea makes my teeth itch. It's not right," he tells Variety.

"My history is American history. It's the one thing in this world I am interested in, beyond making money, having a good time and getting enough sleep."

Having exec produced Civil War series "The Gray House" alongside Lori McCreary through Revelations Entertainment, the past is very much on Freeman's mind.

Inspired by true events, the show tells the story of four Southern women a socialite from Virginia Elizabeth Van Lew (Daisy Head), her mother (Mary-Louise Parker), a formerly enslaved Black woman Mary Jane Richards (Amethyst Davis) and a prostitute (Hannah James), who start to spy for the Union. And that's just the beginning.

Werewolf
A helluva mask, don't you think?

Werewolf
I've posted her here before if you took the time to notice.

Werewolf
wolfbreath
https://www.yahoo.com/news/sharpton-denounces-trump-latest-race-031152943.html

Today's quote of the day comes from Al Sharpton, in regard to Donald Trump: "Just look at his record. He has always race baited," the reverend argued.

Al knows all about race-baiting. It's his bread and butter. Just look at his record.

Werewolf
wolfbreath
Chicago Teachers Union president raises eyebrows with claims about conservatives

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-teachers-union-president-raises-080053821.html

Chicago Teachers Union (CTU) President Stacy Davis Gates told a news radio host that conservatives do not want Black children to read, adding that it is "part of the oath they take to be right wing."

In an interview published on WBBM News radio's site on Sunday, the station's political editor, Craig Dellimore, spoke with Davis Gates on "At Issue," about the union's contract demands.

"Conservatives don't even want Black children to be able to read," Davis Gates said. "Remember, these same conservatives are the conservatives who probably would have been championing Black codes, you know, during reconstruction or thereafter. So, forgive me again if conservatives pushing back on educating immigrant children, Black children, children who live in poverty, doesn't make my anxiety go up. That's what they're supposed to say. That is literally a part of the oath that they take to be right wing."

What an idiot.

Werewolf
Chapter XI is an interesting read. Q referenced 11.3 quite often.

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/DoD%20Law%20of%20War%20Manual%20-%20June%202015%20Updated%20Dec%202016.pdf
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

I've posted her here before if you took the time to notice.

Her current disguise looks like Sally Jessy Raphael.
wolfbreath
Kim Jong Un and Putin sign mutual defense pact at North Korea summit

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim-jong-un-welcomes-putin-051424358.html

SEOUL, South Korea Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed a new pact Wednesday that includes a pledge of mutual defense if either is attacked.

The agreement was sealed at a summit in Pyongyang during a rare visit by Putin to the reclusive nuclear-armed state as both countries face growing confrontations with the West.

TheStorm
wolfbreath said:

Kim Jong Un and Putin sign mutual defense pact at North Korea summit

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim-jong-un-welcomes-putin-051424358.html

SEOUL, South Korea Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed a new pact Wednesday that includes a pledge of mutual defense if either is attacked.

The agreement was sealed at a summit in Pyongyang during a rare visit by Putin to the reclusive nuclear-armed state as both countries face growing confrontations with the West.

Weak leadership gets pounced upon.
Werewolf
Lmao

Werewolf
.....and facial expressions, can you read em'? shared versions of this several times here.

Werewolf
Revolution (Devolution) ............not CIVIL WAR (Obama Movie).
Werewolf
ncsupack1
Interesting.

hokiewolf
Not for nothing, but merging the campuses and creating two universities on a single campus and maximizing the daily use of education buildings on a college campus seems like a great idea for both schools to not only survive, but thrive and compete with not only other NC HBCUs but all NC Universities.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Not for nothing, but merging the campuses and creating two universities on a single campus and maximizing the daily use of education buildings on a college campus seems like a great idea for both schools to not only survive, but thrive and compete with not only other NC HBCUs but all NC Universities.

Right, I'm more talking about WRAL owner having an opinion on the matter, I know why the developers want the land.
Werewolf
...........and 2 months later she's dead.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

...........and 2 months later she's dead.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Fencing is - in fact - now up around the Supreme Court, as it was before the overturning of Roe v Wade.

Richard the Citizen Jounalist has provided some fantastic investigative reporting in DC several years ago right up until the time he recorded something that scared the he$$ out of him. Nancy Drew continues in DC documenting whether news stories are supported or not. Both are on telegram.org.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.