In other news…

44,143 Views | 888 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
barelypure
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hmmm, wonder who I'm thinking of

barelypure
So the jobs report, are we being intentionally lied to so as to make us think Bidenomics is working when in reality we're being given the Stormy Daniels treatment.

The BLS surveys 600K businesses and for the 3rd quarter it showed payrolls increased by 640,000. But now the BLS has released the Business Employment Dynamics (BED) report and it shows a drop of 192,000 jobs for the 3rd quarter. That's a difference of 832,000 jobs.

The BED report gets its data from the quarterly report some 12 million businesses filings representing ~95% of the workforce. So how is the Biden Administration showing all these jobs being created when they also show we're losing jobs. I suspect these 2 reports come out of different offices and as usual they aren't comparing notes before releasing their data.

Oh, and to reacquaint you with a word we haven't used in a long time, with net jobs being lost, inflation still above ideal and wages being nearly flat that word is stagflation.
barelypure
Gov Kemp, GA, has signed into law that jails will not verify immigration status by checking with ICE and requires jails to enroll in the 287(g) program for ICE to haul off any illegals who land in jail.

It's about time is all I can say.
Werewolf
barelypure said:

So the jobs report, are we being intentionally lied to so as to make us think Bidenomics is working when in reality we're being given the Stormy Daniels treatment.

The BLS surveys 600K businesses and for the 3rd quarter it showed payrolls increased by 640,000. But now the BLS has released the Business Employment Dynamics (BED) report and it shows a drop of 192,000 jobs for the 3rd quarter. That's a difference of 832,000 jobs.

The BED report gets its data from the quarterly report some 12 million businesses filings representing ~95% of the workforce. So how is the Biden Administration showing all these jobs being created when they also show we're losing jobs. I suspect these 2 reports come out of different offices and as usual they aren't comparing notes before releasing their data.

Oh, and to reacquaint you with a word we haven't used in a long time, with net jobs being lost, inflation still above ideal and wages being nearly flat that word is stagflation.
They told us COVID was very deadly, to social distance and mask up, they told us Ivermectin and Hydroxy were dangerous and didn't work and they told us the COVID jabs would prevent us from getting the virus. Yep, they'd never lie or misrepresent the jobs #'s.
Werewolf
Ooooh, the mighty struggle many are unable to come to terms with.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Exclusive: Inside the Military's Secret Undercover Army (newsweek.com)
Werewolf
Preparatory ......conditioning.

A left hook or a right cross.........led by the jab? But what really hit me?

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Preparatory ......conditioning.

A left hook or a right cross.........led by the jab? But what really hit me?

So IPS and Bitcoin are about to go bye bye?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
RINO member of the UNIPARTY at work.

Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.