In other news…

44,070 Views | 887 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.........and #theSieve and #theGobbler haven't a clue as to what's up. Not a damn clue.

Werewolf
Very very important statement by General Flynn. This "coin" controlled both sides in WW2 and continue to do so. The narrative controlled by their MSM mockingbird media .........creating the illusion of two distinct sides, D's and R's. The "coin" controls both sides.

And yes, the truth is right in front of your eyes.

Werewolf
Sun Tzu, what's that? ;-)

Werewolf
Say it ain't so, #Sieve.
Werewolf
Her political views were known.......and contrary to the villain Baldwin.

Werewolf
Werewolf
#Sieve's on board, #Nappy is on board too. Who else will follow?

Werewolf
I didn't watch Murphy Brown but this is a fun clip.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
#WWG1WGA

Werewolf

The Kennedy Grandkids' Timber Remix (youtube.com)
Werewolf
WEF point blank explanation of the functioning of the news narrative brainwashing. #Sieve, #Gobbler and #Nappy are the prototypical sheeple.

Werewolf
and Big Mike could be our 1st Baphomet POTUS.........but it won't happen.

Werewolf
A lot of lives hang in the balance as the globe reels from EVIL and a lack of leadership. Whatever it takes to wake up the #Sheeple. It's gonna get real serious fairly soon, I suspect.

Werewolf
The D vrs R narrative spins 24/7 on the MSM........keeping the #sheeple on the hook; never to understand real truths.

Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/were-that-1938-moment/
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

That picture was taken in 1978, she was born in 1982. Good effort though, maybe it's Michael Obama?
Werewolf
Werewolf
My fellow Americans over the coming days........
REPLAY/LOOP - Grasshopper Live Decode Show - Trump Las Vegas Rally (rumble.com)
Werewolf
Scavino comms are fun

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
The 2024 Prediction by Trey Smith. This guy has some great analytics and his perception of things is astounding.

https://rumble.com/v4882lu-mirror-the-2024-prediction-trey-smith-its-going-to-be-biblical.html
Werewolf
As I've posted here a thousand times, the media - all forms - is a puppet. Who's the puppetmaster(s)?

Answer hint) above Obama & Clintons, above Soros, above the British Royals.....

Werewolf
Showing this clue once again. Now, who is the Bush family,..........really, who are they? What's their connection to Obama? What WW2 leader connects them? ;-)

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

As I've posted here a thousand times, the media - all forms - is a puppet. Who's the puppetmaster(s)?

Answer hint) above Obama & Clintons, above Soros, above the British Royals.....

In other words...........geez, is it so F'n hard?

Werewolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

I want to share this true story. I did not write this. Across the world, wake up! (Names were changed to protect privacy.)

When I was a HS sophomore decades ago! my World History teacher was Mrs. Smith, but we all called her Grammy. She was a slight woman, scarcely 5 feet tall, seemingly fragile, but full of vim and vinegar….you know the type. She could speak for hours about the Fall of the Roman Empire, the Inquisition, the Industrial Revolution, and the World Wars. She never sat while she lectured, never stood at a lectern, but moved around the room making eye contact with all of her students. She was demanding too, and I can't remember how many papers were sent back to me because she would note "you can do better than this, Miss Thomas."

One day during class, an office aid interrupted her lecture to hand her a note. She read it silently, apologized, and said she needed to leave the room. We knew it had to be important because Grammy stopped lectures for no one.

We sat in the room talking to one another when the door opened, and in walked Mrs. Jones, another teacher in our HS. She explained to us that Grammy had been faced with an emergency, a serious one, and it was questionable if she would even be returning to finish out the semester. We were stunned. Would we get a chance to tell her goodbye? Would we get updates, so we would know she was ok? Mrs. Jones assured us that we need not worry, that Grammy was safe but needed time away, and that the best thing we could do for her, and the best way we could show our devotion to her, was to be cooperative with her replacement. Mrs. Jones confirmed that she had been asked and had agreed to step in as Grammy's replacement.

Cheer up, she told us, this could be a good thing. Other teachers still believed in endless homework and projects with deadlines and hard work. She would not bring that into our class. She believed in clean slates. If there were grades that we did not like, she could give us a chance to bring them up. She asked us what suggestions we had to make the semester a better learning experience. Someone mentioned that lectures were boring and we wanted more films. Done, she said. Someone else mentioned that a free day now and then would help us if we needed to catch up on work in other classes. She didn't see a problem with that. She asked us how we felt about an end-of-semester party. Um, yeah, sounded very good to us. And on and on. Mrs. Jones listened intently and agreed to all of our suggestions, continually emphasizing that her concern was that we have a good learning experience and enjoy the semester. She also reminded us that we were lucky to not be sent out to other classes where we would be working to catch up, and that of course this was all for Grammy.

Near the end of the period, shortly before the bell rang, the door opened and Grammy sauntered in with her usual Grammy attitude. "How did they do?," she asked. "Marvelous," said Mrs. Jones. "They were completely in my hands."

Grammy then faced us and said "And that, my students, is how a dictator takes over a nation. Not with guns or tanks or laws or mandates. They do it using false promises and gifts"

I can't remember a lesson all through 12 years of public school that made such an impression on me, and has stayed with me.

We are among wolves in sheep clothing, many are being deceived.
Stay awake! And buckle up.
Put on the FULL armor of God, we are going to need it in the days to come.

Werewolf
The Pacific Coast of Costa Rica and Ixtapa Mexico, two of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. I've seen em both 1st hand.

Werewolf
A cable, what a novel ideal. Just posting a possiblity, I didn't say it would happen.

Werewolf
hokiewolf
I had a couple teachers like this at VT. The world needs more people like this guy in the profession

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
What a surprise, NOT! They got the guy was massive evidence on the massive New Hampshire corruption that involves huge #'s of our political elites. Supposedly, his information is in safe keeping as trip wire of events defined. We'll see.

Former Trump official Mike Gill dies after being shot during Washington DC carjacking incident | Fox News

Werewolf
Google Mike Gill death.........it's sold as "Trump staffer, etc". That's BS, hear MIke Gill speak at length.....starting at 55-56 minutes. Nearly 1 trillion dollars of money laundering........ I have posted MIke GIll info here before.

The Michelle Moore Show: Guest, Linda Bamber-Olson & Mike Gill 'WAVwatch Testimonials/Q&A & Pandora's Box Evidence' (rumble.com)

TheStorm
So were has managed to turn the "in other news..." thread into more politics as well?!?

Lol. What else is new?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.