In other news…

49,342 Views | 969 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by jkpackfan
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Some folks try so hard to look so bad. She isn't the first nor the last.

I guess she doesn't always make the right call when faced with those difficult decisions. The pic on the left that of an attractive woman. The pic on the right, while she is still attractive, looks like a plastic Barbie doll.
Agree, the pic on the right looks bad. Did some digging around, the second pic is somewhat miss leading. But looks like she has had some work.

She's catching heat for doing an infomercial for a dentist in Texas.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kristi-noem-south-dakota-gov-lawsuit-viral-dental-endorsement-video-smile-texas/
Speaking of catching heat, I noticed that a lot on the right are calling her out for the dog killing. Including some far right and popular folks.

Yep, one of the few things the left and right agree on. Don't f with innocent dogs. Her stance on abortion was already problematic, she just dug her own grave with that idiotic story. Again, I'd fire her publicist for allowing that in her book. Of course she is on her victim tour now and it isn't off to a good start.
Even though the dog story was probably not as bad as the media is making it out to be, she has definitely created a stained look for herself. I hate that because I really liked her, at one point. She started to lose support, by me, when she handled the men, in women's sports, thing very sloppily…

Not as bad as the media made it out to be? They simply used the quote from the book. How did they make it worse?
They created a narrative that she now has to respond to…. A more trustworthy way is for them to ask questions as opposed to creating the story. News networks do more story telling than reporting.

Now, I don't, think this story is a good one for her, at all…. That said, only she knows the truth of why.

I'm not trying to argue here but that was dumb to have that in a book. There are some far right people who are even going after her. Gotta be smarter than that if you are her.
Unfortunately, in today's society, you need to hide who you are. We should be thanking her for the transparency. Then, we should just ask questions to understand the thinking, of her decision. No, we condemn first, then try and ask questions.

Understand, I think most media does the same thing. It's why I don't watch FoxNews any longer. They do the same thing, just in a way, that I typically align with.

And with that said, she needs to be aware of that. That's how you win unfortunately. People love dogs, they don't care about the whys…. They just know that she shot a pup.
I agree
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

I guess she doesn't always make the right call when faced with those difficult decisions. The pic on the left that of an attractive woman. The pic on the right, while she is still attractive, looks like a plastic Barbie doll.
Agree, the pic on the right looks bad. Did some digging around, the second pic is somewhat miss leading. But looks like she has had some work.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kristi-noem-south-dakota-gov-lawsuit-viral-dental-endorsement-video-smile-texas/
Somebody please enlighten me about this one being an issue…. Did she get paid and didn't disclose the arrangement?

It's right there in the linked article.
I read the article.. it's a flawed article with some of the innuendos. Again, I say… please enlighten me about this one being a; issue…

Then you would have read this part.

The lawsuit alleges that Noem, in sharing the Smile Texas plug to her personal social accounts without any sort of label, "advertised a product or service without disclosing that she has a financial relationship with that company." It also accuses the governor of violating a Federal Trade Commission requirement that social posts disclose whether they are advertisements or not with a marker that says, "Ad."
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Somebody please enlighten me about this one being an issue…. Did she get paid and didn't disclose the arrangement?

It's right there in the linked article.
I read the article.. it's a flawed article with some of the innuendos. Again, I say… please enlighten me about this one being a; issue…

Then you would have read this part.

The lawsuit alleges that Noem, in sharing the Smile Texas plug to her personal social accounts without any sort of label, "advertised a product or service without disclosing that she has a financial relationship with that company." It also accuses the governor of violating a Federal Trade Commission requirement that social posts disclose whether they are advertisements or not with a marker that says, "Ad."
Did she make money on this? I think this needs to play out. Everything is alleged. If she did wrong, well… then she needs to own up to it. Right now, she's innocent until proven guilty, right?
Werewolf
Out of #Sieve, #Nappy and #Foreskin, I don't think this is #Seive. It's a toss-up between the other two.

barelypure
https://www.businessinsider.com/kristi-noem-dentist-video-ethics-smile-texas-south-dakota-2024-2024-3?op=1

The FTC has ruled that it violates federal law for a business to fail to disclose when it has a "material relationship" with someone endorsing that business' goods or services. The FTC can level fines of up to roughly $51,000 for each instance a business fails to meet the standards.

This makes it sound like Smile Texas could be on the hook and not Noem.

I guess you could say getting a good look isn't a good look.
caryking
barelypure said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/kristi-noem-dentist-video-ethics-smile-texas-south-dakota-2024-2024-3?op=1

The FTC has ruled that it violates federal law for a business to fail to disclose when it has a "material relationship" with someone endorsing that business' goods or services. The FTC can level fines of up to roughly $51,000 for each instance a business fails to meet the standards.

Are we sure she received something material?
Wufskins
caryking said:

barelypure said:

She acknowledged that she did. Her teeth (or veneers). She apparently had an accident that caused her to have issues with her teeth. Pretty clear she is on a mid life crisis of trying to look 20 again. Sadly, she just went from an attractive woman that's aging like we all do to a plastic Barbie clown with barely a wrinkle visible when she tries to create a facial expression.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

She acknowledged that she did. Her teeth (or veneers). She apparently had an accident that caused her to have issues with her teeth. Pretty clear she is on a mid life crisis of trying to look 20 again. Sadly, she just went from an attractive woman that's aging like we all do to a plastic Barbie clown with barely a wrinkle visible when she tries to create a facial expression.
I didn't see that she acknowledged that…. That said, the dog story has made its way into conservative media and everyone (well most) is saying that she's done.

Also, I agree about her looks… I used to think she was extremely attractive; however, she definitely looks like a housewives of Orange County chick…
Werewolf
It cannot be true! Well, just keep telling yourself that......it will go away.
Werewolf
^ in front of the mic, his tune is different.......not laughing and joking about the loss of life? #Gobbler & #Sieve are gonna need much more than this to even remotely be suspicious of their central govt.

barelypure
In the things I didn't know category:
One out of every 42 babies born in the United States in 2021 was conceived using IVF or other assisted reproductive technologies. I was not aware the numbers were that high

Parents who started treatments in 2021 gave birth to 97,128 babies, a 49% increase from 2012. In 2021, 238,126 patients initiated 413,776 IVF or similar treatment cycles, up 135% from 2012.

The top specified reasons for pursuing assisted reproductive technologies include freezing eggs or embryos, male infertility factors, and diminished egg production.

Reasons for pursuing assisted reproductive technologies by the percentage of overall cases included, 2021
A bar chart showing the reasons for pursuing in vitro fertilization by the percentage of overall cases included in 2021. The top specified reasons for pursuing IVF include freezing eggs or embryos, male infertility factors, and diminished egg production.
Egg or embryo banking 40.9%
Other factor 30.0%
Male factor 27.8%
Diminished ovarian reserve 26.9%
Preimplantation genetic testing 16.6%
Ovulatory dysfunction 14.3%
Unexplained factor 10.5%
Tubal factor 10.4%
Endometriosis 6.5%
Recurrent pregnancy loss 6.3%
Uterine factor 5.8%
Gestational carrier 1.4%

Seems like a big deal and state legislatures need to look at the numbers and take these into account when deciding reproductive laws.
barelypure
Twenty-four states and Washington, DC, have legalized recreational marijuana as of April 2024. Ohio is the latest state to do so, with voters approving Issue 2 in November 2023. For more on the distinctions in this map, [url=https://trk.klclick.com/ls/click?upn=u001.oSwtna-2B-2BM9dhchaykb4ybiV56FiluGiHcg21lwTNtvwF6EV6waJyL6i0eDfzHJDaWO-2FiZCTrN-2B6wX2bBKKPkDGPyJr2r5iNAuiNB-2BljFn9raTmLFsyShh-2FR9hDAlYuREtHkbkTauj9k9EirYoIE3PqeTUCa2C4LYnNws2P40I-2Bt-2FcaL-2BuSq-2BUZ4ZDllDzUT-2FK6OIhD-2FfhEupca1A8t9Efd7xQcr2sKk8Se-2FdNRvlsa861VH4FCGo1Z3rOVd5CDy0IGA5DeuwqxSNThVozMN16pGv50uFESEYjnRKgOZgEbFnuFP2AAEgLwsnw1bf0p2ZDokq_aTXHFHYoe3QbwA7D7R5uf8DWYldGynx2DKQS-2BiyJqgPFJNQq5QA43GJnET132N-2BHHPLV7Qe3vFbkDmOICQ1ldmBtiNREVw8EqcimbAD2vfQ7eOjkQQES-2Fysro7um3Br3D25cPiL-2FXQQQhDCTyGDYtYRnHOQdiDrCUJflMmsRQnSyFPMhXUY-2BV-2B4gfv5NpUJBOiKdKj7MeacWgFG-2BQSythJYevoNFSqaHHByBXAefvys6EAiRLHxmBu6nw3r-2BrCZHTdW3NS6RCaV6DeLk0FISCB2d-2F3XGjcsqly7vhEmufWVHqjdbkYCOjW-2F3p-2FCxGVp0Y8BXDQLmfgmn1Cf4BmPvkJbzAKuPFQXoJpRI80ir8cwzCEXBO-2BqOjoXIF5ECaGTNCcO0ZpUSt-2F-2FInE0cTgqqK9nz4nfTd6HNxVkNB-2FDZrhoZeFz72lW04ADWGfl5gdZ-2BxdYFrpm4kdDEnhBoWYqJwQ-3D-3D][/url]

In NC, SC, KS, NB, WY and ID remain fully illegal

https://usafacts.org/articles/how-marijuana-laws-are-different-between-states/?variation=A&_kx=HEZNiwyRvCYWvsT82BtaCAt50TeayKETJAK0Hfct7g0.SH8aQb
barelypure
Suffolk University/USAToday Poll

11% Very Conservative.
24% Conservative
36% Moderate
16% Liberal
7% Very Liberal
2% Other
4% Don't Know

I would have thought those who consider themselves liberals to be a little higher. Maybe some of those identifying as Moderates were ashamed to admit they're Liberal
barelypure
So as happens often a random thought just crossed my mind. Those were some really nice tents that the student agitators abandoned at Columbia, and presumably other universities. I wonder if the city threw them away or confiscated them to pass out to the homeless who are sleeping on the streets. It'd be a shame to see perfectly good tents, and from the looks of some of them expensive tents, to go into the landfills. Anybody seen any reports on what the disposition of the tents were.
caryking
barelypure said:

So as happens often a random thought just crossed my mind. Those were some really nice tents that the student agitators abandoned at Columbia, and presumably other universities. I wonder if the city threw them away or confiscated them to pass out to the homeless who are sleeping on the streets. It'd be a shame to see perfectly good tents, and from the looks of some of them expensive tents, to go into the landfills. Anybody seen any reports on what the disposition of the tents were.
they were left behind because they didn't pay for them. You see how those folks value a dollar, right?
TheStorm
barelypure said:

Suffolk University/USAToday Poll

11% Very Conservative.
24% Conservative
36% Moderate
16% Liberal
7% Very Liberal
2% Other
4% Don't Know

I would have thought those who consider themselves liberals to be a little higher. Maybe some of those identifying as Moderates were ashamed to admit they're Liberal
No. They are called "Pretend" Independents (or "pretendependents") for short...

Civ claims that's which demographic he falls under.
Ncsufist
I thought we just legalized medicinal marijuana??
Werewolf
Chris Cuomo has "glowing micro clots" in his blood after taking the vaccine and helping the establishment to peer pressure sheep into following suit and is now taking Ivermectin after calling it horse dewormer. How the tables have turned.
We may have lost our jobs, some friends, and been publicly shamed but the conspiracy theorists do not have long covid, blood clots, or turbo cancer in 2024.

The world should take notes.

The free thinkers defeated the Covid psyop and came out the other side vindicated.

Werewolf
Let's get my ole pal #Stormie riled up, LOL!

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Let's get my ole pal #Stormie riled up, LOL!

LOLOLOLOLOL. Don't you have anything better to do?
Werewolf
Just for #daStorm.......stumbled on this one and just had to provoke a response. :-)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Just for #daStorm.......stumbled on this one and just had to provoke a response. :-)
I mean, not only that the kid in the first picture doesn't even look a thing like the Kathy Griffin picture other than they are both smiling... wonder how long you laid in bed last night convincing yourself that they were the same person.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

I mean, not only that the kid in the first picture doesn't even look a thing like the Kathy Griffin picture other than they are both smiling... wonder how long you laid in bed last night convincing yourself that they were the same person.
I didn't have to think on it, I quickly put it out here just for my ole pal, Stormie! :-)
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

I didn't have to think on it, I quickly put it out here just for my ole pal, Stormie! :-)
Man, those must really be some high quality websites that you're surfing is all I've got to say...
Werewolf
People mocked Rumble.com podcasts too ......when info was shared on the virus and jabs.

I just happened to post my thoughts on posting on the Virus thread.

Enjoy your Friday! I'm at the office until about 3 and then out to enjoy some Tampa/St Pete sunshine for the rest of the day.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
The Cabal controls nearly all information across the globe and even our encyclopedias; see below.

The matrix of lies and deception perpetuated on society over centuries is extensive. We will be learning over the coming months and years the truth and it will be somewhat destabilizing. Our fake reality will contrast greatly with the real truth. It's that massive.

barelypure
So some were wondering why I avoid convos with a certain poster. To answer that I refer you to the fable of Donkeys and Tigers

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS
The donkey said to the tiger:
- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.
When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quietness are worth more.

Werewolf
#SIEVE & #NAPPY's source of new, #CNN! Continually, day in and day out, falling for this bullS$it.

Werewolf
A dose of reality, wish it wasn't so, but it is. Knowledge is power, let's come together and take our republic back.

barelypure

Werewolf
I remember the 60s and I remember how trim adults and youth were back then. Watch some old movies. Obesity was almost non-existent.

What happened? Wise up folks.

ncsupack1
People in general look like slobs. No self confidence.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.