In other news…

44,057 Views | 887 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
barelypure said:

Israel is using lasers to supplement their Iron Dome. It's cheaper and can target more incoming missiles with greater accuracy.
Yeah, I think they call it Iron Beam or something like that. And for sure, a major weakness of Iron Dome is it's cost.
caryking
Werewolf said:

A lot of possibilities, I don't know the answer. Biden seems to know that buildings w blue rooftops didn't burn though.
Were, what DEW do we have that could have caused the fire in Maui? I ask, because I have no idea what kinds of weapons we have.

That said, I'm not indicating I think anything other than a random fire happened…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

A lot of possibilities, I don't know the answer. Biden seems to know that buildings w blue rooftops didn't burn though.
Were, what DEW do we have that could have caused the fire in Maui? I ask, because I have no idea what kinds of weapons we have.

That said, I'm not indicating I think anything other than a random fire happened…
I'm not a DEW expert. But again, who said "we"? I didn't say US GOVT.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not a DEW expert. But again, who said "we"? I didn't say US GOVT.
Are you suggesting something?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Cary, I do not know the answer as to who controls BIden and I do not know the answer as to who is using DEW's on American soil. I've mentioned the four groups that might control BIden. Excluding the white hats(Trump/Q), the DEW use is likely CCP or NWO/WEF crowd. But who is the NWO/WEF crowd? Are they Marxists.......or Nazis, both joined together, or some other player? The Nazi component is an interesting one. And did I mention Islamists?

It's very difficult to say for certain who is what and what is who. There may be 3 or 4 groups conspiring to take down the US people and the US Constitution out.........independent of one another or as a group.

Cary, there may be an internal struggle for control of the US between 2 to 4 groups. We have been infiltrated over time by Nazis since Operation Paperclip, by the Khazarian Mafia since the assassination of Lincoln and most recently by the CCP..........combined with probably a number of other mixes/combinations. Our federal government does not represent the interests of the American people.........and haven't for a long long time depending upon what level of representation qualifies as such.
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Exactly. Downed power lines caused the fire, which was further fueled by drought and high winds. Much more believable than the government, or some shady group who controls our president, using a laser to start it.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

I'm curious if the laser was used on every single object that burned, or if the laser started the fire, then it spread? My point being, the blue not burning is a ridiculous take.
Werewolf
suit yourself.
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Exactly. Downed power lines caused the fire, which was further fueled by drought and high winds. Much more believable than the government, or some shady group who controls our president, using a laser to start it.
Probably the most realistic possibility, I'll give you that…. Now, seeing how we had houses burned, then right next door, nothing. I mean nothing! That gives this possibility of something unusual. Being that logic (based on info gathered so far) says this was a normal fire; however, some of the footage certainly makes people think… WTH?

Regarding shady groups controlling our President… well, it's my opinion, someone has to be calling the shots as Biden isn't all there, based on his actions. Hell, he was an angry man during the last SOTU. I don't know what the heck is happening, but anybody that thinks things are normal, well…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Cary, I do not know the answer as to who controls BIden and I do not know the answer as to who is using DEW's on American soil. I've mentioned the four groups that might control BIden. Excluding the white hats(Trump/Q), the DEW use is likely CCP or NWO/WEF crowd. But who is the NWO/WEF crowd? Are they Marxists.......or Nazis, both joined together, or some other player? The Nazi component is an interesting one. And did I mention Islamists?

It's very difficult to say for certain who is what and what is who. There may be 3 or 4 groups conspiring to take down the US people and the US Constitution out.........independent of one another or as a group.

Cary, there may be an internal struggle for control of the US between 2 to 4 groups. We have been infiltrated over time by Nazis since Operation Paperclip, by the Khazarian Mafia since the assassination of Lincoln and most recently by the CCP..........combined with probably a number of other mixes/combinations. Our federal government does not represent the interests of the American people.........and haven't for a long long time depending upon what level of representation qualifies as such.
I'll add that our revolutionary war was to rid ourselves of the Crown (Central Banks of City of London -- also arm of Khazarian Mafia). The War of 1812 was their attempt to put us back under their control and they were defeated. They likely had a role in starting the Civil War......the same playbook we watch time and again all over the globe. Here's the 1776 document.........which would fit our situation today very well.

WolfpackUSC
We may disagree, but I still love you all.
Go Pack
Werewolf
Werewolf
Haitti and the Clintons.........more child trafficking.

Werewolf
Wufskins
Good lord man, put down the pipe. Between this and the Q thread you are knee deep in the coco puffs.
SmaptyWolf
Wufskins said:

Good lord man, put down the pipe. Between this and the Q thread you are knee deep in the coco puffs.

Werewolf is basically a constant firehose of Russian Troll Farm propaganda in every thread. I suspect he only gets paid after his 20th post of the day.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

caryking
Were, at this point, gum up every thread….

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf is basically a constant firehose of Russian Troll Farm propaganda in every thread. I suspect he only gets paid after his 20th post of the day.

lol…seems that way
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufskins said:

lol…seems that way
actually, I'm saying to go ahead and do it, more...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
barelypure
I would hope all sides, all colors and all stripes could come together and shudder at the thinking of KJB. That she doesn't understand the purpose of the 1st Amendment and Freedom of Speech is quite appalling and downright terrifying.

She said, "My biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government in significant ways in the most important time period. I mean, what would you have the government do? I've heard you say a couple of times that the government can post its own speech, but in my hypothetical, "Kids, this is not safe, don't do it," is not going to get it done, so I guess some might say that the government has a duty to take steps to protect the citizens of this country. You seem to be suggesting that that duty cannot manifest itself in the government encouraging or even pressuring platforms to take down harmful information. So can you help me? Because I'm really worried about that. Because you've got the First Amendment operating in an environment of threatening circumstances, from the government's perspective, and you're saying that the government can't interact with the source of those problems."

"So whether or not the government can do this, this is something I took up with Mr. [Missouri Principal Deputy Solicitor General Brian] Fletcher, this depends on the application of our First Amendment jurisprudence. And there may be circumstances in which the government could prohibit certain speech on the internet or otherwise. Do you disagree that we would have to apply strict scrutiny and determine whether or not there is a compelling interest and how the government has tailored its regulation?"

IOW if the Biden Administration told RCS they didn't like the tone of the BY on PP and how it portrayed Joe Biden and that he should make it VIP to filter it's reach then it would be justified under the guise of protecting the citizenry from misinformation/disinformation. Now in this hypothetical if RCS came to that conclusion on his own it would be justified but not if it was from a suggestion by the government. And therein lies the problem, at what point should the government be interacting with social media. IMO I'd say none. They have their own methods of reaching people and should utilize those avenues and allow the Freedom of Speech to thrive on social media without their heavy hand guiding the conversation, even if that means we are exposed by alternative ideas.
barelypure
Ice cream takes a hit. Unilever, maker of five of the 10 best-selling global brands, after over a century in the biz is spinning off its ice cream division and laying off 7,500 jobs. Those brands include Ben & Jerrys, Breyers, Klondike and Popsicle.
barelypure
In world news, Japan hiked interest rates for the first time in 17 years. They raised the rate to 0%. This means means there are no longer any negative interest rates in the world after several European central banks ended their policies in 2022.
caryking
barelypure said:

I would hope all sides, all colors and all stripes could come together and shudder at the thinking of KJB. That she doesn't understand the purpose of the 1st Amendment and Freedom of Speech is quite appalling and downright terrifying.

She said, "My biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government in significant ways in the most important time period. I mean, what would you have the government do? I've heard you say a couple of times that the government can post its own speech, but in my hypothetical, "Kids, this is not safe, don't do it," is not going to get it done, so I guess some might say that the government has a duty to take steps to protect the citizens of this country. You seem to be suggesting that that duty cannot manifest itself in the government encouraging or even pressuring platforms to take down harmful information. So can you help me? Because I'm really worried about that. Because you've got the First Amendment operating in an environment of threatening circumstances, from the government's perspective, and you're saying that the government can't interact with the source of those problems."

"So whether or not the government can do this, this is something I took up with Mr. [Missouri Principal Deputy Solicitor General Brian] Fletcher, this depends on the application of our First Amendment jurisprudence. And there may be circumstances in which the government could prohibit certain speech on the internet or otherwise. Do you disagree that we would have to apply strict scrutiny and determine whether or not there is a compelling interest and how the government has tailored its regulation?"

IOW if the Biden Administration told RCS they didn't like the tone of the BY on PP and how it portrayed Joe Biden and that he should make it VIP to filter it's reach then it would be justified under the guise of protecting the citizenry from misinformation/disinformation. Now in this hypothetical if RCS came to that conclusion on his own it would be justified but not if it was from a suggestion by the government. And therein lies the problem, at what point should the government be interacting with social media. IMO I'd say none. They have their own methods of reaching people and should utilize those avenues and allow the Freedom of Speech to thrive on social media without their heavy hand guiding the conversation, even if that means we are exposed by alternative ideas.

Yea, I heard her saying this. It's amazing that a SCJ makes those kinds of comments.

It took the 10 Amendments, of the Constitution, in order to get it ratified. We had too many States saying: I can't get behind it, unless more recognitions are added. I believe some of these people were writing the Anti-Federalist papers...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

In world news, Japan hiked interest rates for the first time in 17 years. They raised the rate to 0%. This means means there are no longer any negative interest rates in the world after several European central banks ended their policies in 2022.

No choice. The yen was about to plunge into another abyss. Here in the States, the Fed hasn't suppressed inflation and should still be hiking but won't because they're petrified of the consequences in an election year. They're trapped. They just might lower rates due to political pressure but will unleash a second, greater wave of inflation when they do. Gold just hit an all-time high today and that's without a single rate cut.
Werewolf
The state of our youth.

Werewolf
Werewolf
This is essentially a MAGA agenda.

Werewolf
#Sieve and #Gobbler are not in a matrix, they're certain of it.

barelypure
So what's in the minibus bill Congress is passing to keep 70% of the gov't from shutting down? Or who gets what in the $1.2 trillion spending bill.

Republicans
Increase beds for illegals from 34,000 to 42,000 (Me I'd prefer reducing the beds to 0 and closing the border)
Cut NGO funding by 20% (Should be more. If they were really useful they'd be self funding)
Increase Border Patrol agents to 22,000 (Should be higher. Take some numbers from IRS 87,000 new hires)
DOD $27 billion bump (I wonder how much ends up in Ukraine)
5,2% pay increase for military (Doesn't really do much to keep up with Bidenomics but it's better than a poke in the eye I guess)
$1.2 billion drug interdiction
$3.3 billion to Israel (Even tho we've stabbed them in the back with Schumer's call for Bibi to resign and the UN vote on cease fire)
Cut 6% from foreign aid (Should be larger. No aid to 1st world countries. No aid to countries who are adversaries. No aid to countries where the political and elites siphon of the money for their own use. That leaves aid to 3rd world countries where the aid actually goes to the people to help them. IOW not really very much)
Eliminate funding for UNRWA. (Now let's eliminate funding for most of the other UN committees that work against our interests)
Pull back $20.2 billion from IRS and $6 billion unspent Covid funds

Democrats
$120 million increase to NIH for cancer study (Didn't Biden tell us HE cured cancer)
$100 million increase for Alzheimer/dementia study (Joe it's too late for you)
$20 million increase in Title 1 funding for 224,000 teacher jobs (Joe you may have the teacher union locked up the the individual members will be voting for Trump)
Blocks decrease in spending for abortions
Allows 12,000 more Afghans
$1 billion for climate change
No new funding for a border wall
SBA $30 million increase
Support for WHO
$200 million for Maryland FBI HQ

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.