In other news…

44,167 Views | 888 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Werewolf
barelypure
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This guy has an interesting take. He substitutes abortion and the various pronouns into the excuses used to justify slavery. Strange how all those arguments that were used to support owning slaves are some of the same ones being used to justify abortions.

"No one is forcing you to have slaves/abortions, mind your own business."
"This slave/baby is my property/body. You can't tell me what to do with it."
"My property/body rights come before the rights of a slave/fetus."
"Slaves/fetuses aren't really people, they aren't like us, they're physically different therefore we can own/kill them."
"Slavery/abortion was vindicated by the Supreme Court. It's already been decided. It's settled law."

Hard to come back from those excuses. Then again it was the Democrats who supported slavery, the KKK and Jim Crow laws. Now it's the Democrats pushing abortions. Then again when you consider black women are responsible for 42% of all abortions is it really unexpected. Despite being only 13% of the population more get abortions than any other group.
Wufskins
barelypure said:

This guy has an interesting take. He substitutes abortion and the various pronouns into the excuses used to justify slavery. Strange how all those arguments that were used to support owning slaves are some of the same ones being used to justify abortions.

"No one is forcing you to have slaves/abortions, mind your own business."
"This slave/baby is my property/body. You can't tell me what to do with it."
"My property/body rights come before the rights of a slave/fetus."
"Slaves/fetuses aren't really people, they aren't like us, they're physically different therefore we can own/kill them."
"Slavery/abortion was vindicated by the Supreme Court. It's already been decided. It's settled law."

Hard to come back from those excuses. Then again it was the Democrats who supported slavery, the KKK and Jim Crow laws. Now it's the Democrats pushing abortions. Then again when you consider black women are responsible for 42% of all abortions is it really unexpected. Despite being only 13% of the population more get abortions than any other group.

Weren't you a Democrat at one time? Like after the party supported slavery, the kkk, and Jim Crow laws?
waynecountywolf
Werewolf said:

How bizarre? ;-)

I do not know but that is a UFO in the background with the pic of the AR
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
ncsupack1
Just noticed that lol
Werewolf
Elon discusses Soros. a couple of minutes.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLyEw3HX/
barelypure
Gov DeSantis has taken the next obvious step. As many of you know he had already addressed squatters. House Bill 621 authorizes property owners to request action by the sheriff's office to immediately remove unauthorized persons from your home, according to the bill analysis.

Now residents can sue the city or county for allowing makeshift shelters in parks, along the roadside or sidewalks. It takes effect in October. Homelessness dropped 11% from 2019 to 2022, It increased 3% nationwide, thanks Bidenomics. There are still pockets of these shelters, such as Jacksonville saw an increase, that need to be addressed. Now residents can force their elected officials to take action. Good for them.
barelypure
Presidential candidate RFK Jr has had his 5th request for Secret Service protection rejected. Kennedy's attorney maintains it's so as not to give credence to run and thus cost Biden votes. I would tend to agree.
barelypure
Happy Tax Day

Somehow I screwed up my state taxes. I'm getting a $6 refund. But I can take solace that my federal return out performed and I hope to duplicate that going forward. My check to the IRS was a little over $2K, which is the perfect amount. It's not so much that they hit me with an underpayment penalty but not so high as to make writing the check painful. And yes by check I mean exactly that, an actual check. Those bastages can sit and wait for my money. They're just going to waste it on something foolish any way.
WolfpackUSC
barelypure said:

Happy Tax Day

Somehow I screwed up my state taxes. I'm getting a $6 refund. But I can take solace that my federal return out performed and I hope to duplicate that going forward. My check to the IRS was a little over $2K, which is the perfect amount. It's not so much that they hit me with an underpayment penalty but not so high as to make writing the check painful. And yes by check I mean exactly that, an actual check. Those bastages can sit and wait for my money. They're just going to waste it on something foolish any way.

Saw a twitter post where somebody was asking Mark Cuban if he paid his fair share of taxes. Hinting that he doesn't.
His response was that he's wiring the IRS $288 million on the 15th.

Say what you want about him, but I couldn't imagine paying that much.
Wufskins
WolfpackUSC said:

barelypure said:

Happy Tax Day

Saw a twitter post where somebody was asking Mark Cuban if he paid his fair share of taxes. Hinting that he doesn't.

He was owning people in that thread.
WolfpackUSC
Wufskins said:

WolfpackUSC said:

barelypure said:

Happy Tax Day

He was owning people in that thread.

Yeah he was. He just corrected it. Ended up only being 275.9 million.
Ncsufist
I think he needs a different tax company. Lmao.
Werewolf
Such a distraction in the Middle East that we missed some of the FISA "come clean"......... Might also be called "Sedition" or "Treason".

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Interesting.
barelypure
"Rust" armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed gets 18 months over deadly shooting

She was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the deadly shooting of Halyna Hutchins last month, and was sentenced in a New Mexico state court today (Monday) to 18 months' imprisonment. Hannah Gutierrez-Reed received the maximum penalty for her part in the 2021 tragedy that several experts have since characterized as a preventable incident, where actor Alec Baldwin discharged live rounds from a prop gun on the movie set during a rehearsal.

barelypure
So Bill Maher says the quiet part out loud. Abortion is murder.

"Leftists play all these manipulative word games in an attempt to constantly reframe the conversation, and avoid the fact that abortion murder. But deep down… they all know it's murder."
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

"Leftists play all these manipulative word games in an attempt to constantly reframe the conversation, and avoid the fact that abortion murder. But deep down… they all know it's murder."

So you're saying you do think IVF is murder? And aborting a rape baby no matter how early in the pregnancy is murder?
ncsupack1
The IVF ordeal is one of the dumbest things that has happened in politics in a long time. And that's saying a lot.
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

So you're saying you do think IVF is murder? And aborting a rape baby no matter how early in the pregnancy is murder?
Ummm, I'm pretty sure Maher doesn't post here much less read the posts by others. So I'm not sure how you expect him to answer that question. You might could GIS how to contact him and see if he'll answer your question. I suspect he won't but it's worth a try.
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

Ummm, I'm pretty sure Maher doesn't post here much less read the posts by others. So I'm not sure how you expect him to answer that question. You might could GIS how to contact him and see if he'll answer your question. I suspect he won't but it's worth a try.

I was asking you, since you're the one with the indefensible position.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

Yes
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

How is my position indefensible? Do you even know what my position is? Hint: I've posted it here earlier and no where did I even mention IVF. So that's a fail on your part trying to assign a position to me that I've never said in order to make some sort of point. Careful there or you'll be falling into dudette's territory where you make an assumption for someone and then argue against that assumption.
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

How is my position indefensible? Do you even know what my position is? Hint: I've posted it here earlier and no where did I even mention IVF. So that's a fail on your part trying to assign a position to me that I've never said in order to make some sort of point. Careful there or you'll be falling into dudette's territory where you make an assumption for someone and then argue against that assumption.

You were just attempting some lame gotcha about how even Bill Maher has to believe it's murder. What was you point, exactly? That deep down they know it's murder, and it's awful that people could think it's murder and still be fine with abortions in certain cases?

Don't YOU believe it's murder and are still fine with it in certain cases?
Wufskins
Bill Maher thinks abortion is murder. So what. Republicans lose on every issue regarding abortion. Keep bringing it up. Please.
Werewolf
General Flynn with Red Pill News. 40 min 18 sec long

Whatever The Cost - Gen. Michael Flynn Joins Red Pill News Live (rumble.com)
Werewolf
This Australian pastor came out strongly in opposition to the jabs and lockdown there.

wolfbreath
Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-demands-space-lasers-migrant-crisis-border-israel-1891563

hokiewolf
wolfbreath said:

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-demands-space-lasers-migrant-crisis-border-israel-1891563

Greene will destroy the Republican party all by herself. I guess that's a legacy
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Wufskins
hokiewolf said:

wolfbreath said:

It's so easy a caveman can do it.

Greene will destroy the Republican party all by herself. I guess that's a legacy
caryking
hokiewolf said:

wolfbreath said:

I think the new speaker is doing a great job of it.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

wolfbreath said:

By working a compromise because he has a less then 5 vote majority? Ok
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

wolfbreath said:

Just do what he said he was going to do. The border, as he has stated a number of times, is priority number one. He needs to spend his time working on his priority, as opposed to the Elitie's priority.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

wolfbreath said:

Just do what he said he was going to do. The border, as he has stated a number of times, is priority number one. He needs to spend his time working on his priority, as opposed to the Elitie's priority.
1 doesn't have the votes to pass anything
2 The only thing that will pass is the Senate compromise, which the ****** Republicans won't pass
3 Trump doesn't want legislation passed

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.