In other news…

44,065 Views | 887 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do not believe that I'm "RIGHT"......my intent/hope is to share alternative information to help us ALL make an informed decision as to what is "RIGHT and TRUE".

Posting tweets that support rumble, *****ute, cloutub, etc info ......and yes OANN and RAV too....is my general approach.

We cannot be sure of any one source of info. I consider any MSM as a controlled narrative release. Even Wikipedia cannot be trusted.......heck, the definition of a vaccine was changed there....during the plandemic. Go to Wikipedia and look up Khazarian, Khazar or Khazaria.....I would not trust 100% of it......maybe 75--90%. A ton of history on Khazaria.......a ton of it.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

GP
Lol. No arguments there!
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

I wish I never stumbled on some of these Water Cooler threads. Absolute insane conspiracy theory BS.
It's just basically two people, who have demonstrated over the last two weeks their right wing antisemitism on numerous threads. It's disappointing that it continues unchallenged by the majority here.

The "insane conspiracy theory BS" is a regular feature in many threads around here, because unfortunately modern conservatives can't exist without it. There's almost nothing they believe any more that's grounded in anything verifiable.

But yeah, the raging antisemitism definitely took it to the next level of grotesque. Sadly, given some of the conversations I've had here I'm not surprised at all that almost none of the WC regulars pushed back.

I'm honestly most disappointed, though, to find out that there really is no moderation of the Water Cooler at all... seems like a terrible thing to associate your business with. I wonder if James would similarly tolerate pictures of black people hanging from trees eating bananas or whatever, because we've had the anti-Jewish equivalent here for a while without a peep.
Dave Doeren's football program is a greater risk to James' business. And the regulars have only pushed back to the extent that there's anything to push back against. There's more general lunacy here than specific antisemitism and life's too short to waste on rebuking that nonsense.

I guess that's an easy mentality to have when the stuff doesn't directly impact you or people you care about. It's particularly fascinating how the folks who wear their Christianity on their sleeve the most seem the least capable of empathy.

Obviously there's nothing antisemitic about criticizing the Israeli government, regardless of how bad the timing for that kind of thing might be right now. But when you've got more than one person on here barfing out 20 posts about "Jews requiring blood sacrifices during Passover" or how "Judaism is Satanic", I can guarantee that when any Jewish dude joins IPS and sees that, and then sees how the site doesn't even care to moderate it, they are most definitely going to assume that IPS is a hostile community where they aren't welcome. Same goes for black people with the occasional "orangutan" comments that slip out.

Pretty ugly stuff, guys.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

GP
Lol. No arguments there!
Don't want to waste my time with a back n forth debate but I did sent you a reply with a question or two. I'll repeat them.

1. Is double-chin Joe BIden the real Joe BIden? YES or NO?
2. Is the senile Joe Biden we've watched for the last 3 years the real Joe BIden? YES or NO
3. Is neither of these two the real Joe Biden? YES or NO

For extra points/credit:

4. Is Michelle Obama a biological woman? YES or NO

No need for a dissertation ........just type 4 times ............either a Y or an N.

Actually, all of you here could take the quiz..........we can score it in about 12-15 months from now.

I'll start.
N
N
Y
N
caryking
Our resident liberal uses this as his mantra…

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Our resident liberal uses this as his mantra…

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Our resident persecuted radical right winger, back up on his cross.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

I do not believe that I'm "RIGHT"......my intent/hope is to share alternative information to help us ALL make an informed decision as to what is "RIGHT and TRUE".

Posting tweets that support rumble, *****ute, cloutub, etc info ......and yes OANN and RAV too....is my general approach.

We cannot be sure of any one source of info. I consider any MSM as a controlled narrative release. Even Wikipedia cannot be trusted.......heck, the definition of a vaccine was changed there....during the plandemic. Go to Wikipedia and look up Khazarian, Khazar or Khazaria.....I would not trust 100% of it......maybe 75--90%. A ton of history on Khazaria.......a ton of it.
By the way, I've always wondered why someone like yourself (with the kind of advanced perception that allows you to see out of the matrix) can see clearly that the MSM is a controlled narrative with clear financial/political incentives, yet you never point that same finely tuned skepticism at the info sources you do trust.

Where do those tweets get their mind-blowing daily scoops? Since they survive financially almost 100% based on how many outrageous headlines you retweet (assuming they aren't bankrolled by a political organization), is their any chance that they're just making crap up?

Ever thought about connecting those dots?
caryking
"If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Son, I left your level of awareness almost 8 years ago, I was 60. I watched and studied; I've known things weren't kosher since the George HW Bush days. I voted for Obama in 2008 and learned quickly he was a shill. I don't have time to educate jokers like you........you'll go down with the ship.
Werewolf
Listening to a former DELTA FORCE guy talking about this in a Rumble interview.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
#Seive, this guy is discussing your generation and the generation of children your generation has produced. I don't expect you to be moved, this post is for others.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

This is from 2021 and the Babylon Bee, lol. Keep spreading your BS though…
Werewolf
This one probably suits you better, right? I haven't read this one either, I'll leave that to you.
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Were, the city, in the top right says Boulder, Co. Posting things, on a whim, is not always good, in fact, it may never be good…

BTW, WolfpackUSC, this doesn't look like a Babylon Bee meme. Post the original or erase that part…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Yep, agreed.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Yep, agreed.
Were, you know we both have a very similar political view; however, this is what I've been talking about, regarding gumming up the forums.

Just keep things on what matters…. You're more into the potential linked messages; however, people think they are conspiracy theories. Let information flow out more naturally so you don't get labeled.

At the end of the day, the country will be saved with Gods provision and he works in his own time and terms…

Joe Biden
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Were, the city, in the top right says Boulder, Co. Posting things, on a whim, is not always good, in fact, it may never be good…

BTW, WolfpackUSC, this doesn't look like a Babylon Bee meme. Post the original or erase that part…

Here ya go
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Here ya go

Thanks for that... Are you also saying the chyron has been fabricated as well?

BTW, I know this CNN report is not about the Maine shooting...

Joe Biden
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Here ya go

Of course it's not about the Maine shooting. I told Were it was an old/ fake Babylon Bee article he was sharing.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Here ya go

Yes, the chyron was fabricated as well.

Turns out it can get worse than the mainstream media, and you guys are neck deep in it.
Werewolf
I'm with you on this #Sieve, this is merely a coincidence. ;-)

Werewolf
Werewolf
Didn't Trump utter the words "Calm Before the Storm" several years ago as POTUS and CIC? Here tis'.......in living color.

FLASHBACK: Trump Teases The Calm Before The Storm (rumble.com)
Werewolf
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

The plan is called "guided apophenia". You should not trust the plan.

https://medium.com/curiouserinstitute/a-game-designers-analysis-of-qanon-580972548be5
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

This one probably suits you better, right? I haven't read this one either, I'll leave that to you.

Most likely it's all water under the bridge when the Supremes take this one. While Nixon v. Fitzgerald was about a civil case, the underlying principles are much the same in this case, depending on whether the Supremes see it that way of course.
Werewolf
Want to know what you're drinking on the FAKE NEWS mockingbird media?

Werewolf
Werewolf
Did CNN, FoxNews, NBC or others report this to you guys?
Werewolf
Many of you guys have no idea how difficult it is for independent news to report truth on Youtube. Their channel is taken down with the mention of MAGA or dangers of COVID jabs, etc.

Facebook is DARPA and Google may be too.....or CIA.

Werewolf
You guys better start paying attention to the WEF crowd as they feverishly work towards full implementation of AI across society as their goal. They're close......The CNN's of the world won't hold a candle to what AI will do.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.