In other news…

44,173 Views | 888 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

I really look forward to the day that folks can stop looking at race and other categories and just be fair all around.
It sounds like you're calling for the dissolution of the Democrat Party.

lol…some people love to put people in categories. So frustrating.
no offense... people are in ideological categories. You can't run from that.

Your right. Doesn't mean it's okay.
we've had parties from the beginning. We've also had ideological differences from the beginning.
And President Washington warned against them from the beginning. Political parties represent entrenched interests, usually not in alignment with the national interest.
Oh, I agree with that. My point was that we've had them. Now, I do believe people have different world views, that said, their views don't supersede the constitution.

Example: I am 100% pro-life without any exclusions. That said, I also believe the constitution doesn't speak to the issue; therefore, the 10th amendment kicks in. I 100% disagree with my pro-life compadres who think Trump gave up on the issue with his video today. He gave the constitutional statement.
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

Honestly fellas, how hard is it? It can't be........but maybe so. LMAO

What do you think Michelle is Were? A man or woman? Seems an easy question to me.
Werewolf
It's easy my friend. That little transgender girl knows too. Joan RIvers said so too. Videos say so. Barack (barry) called Michelle by the name Michael more than once. But it's easier to deny it..........believe what you're told. Its too hard to face the truth.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

It's easy my friend. That little transgender girl knows too. Joan RIvers said so too. Videos say so. Barack (barry) called Michelle by the name Michael more than once. But it's easier to deny it..........believe what you're told. Its too hard to face the truth.

So you believe a woman born as a woman, identifies as a woman, and gave birth to two children is a man?

And it's Dems that can't define what a woman is??
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Actually I'm positive nancy. You need things to be bad because you want your guy to win an election, and as you always do you guys are repeating a bunch of bullsh** over and over trying to will it into reality.

But sorry, the economy has basically just had a miracle rebound from the pandemic funk. And crime has been plummeting since the 1990s, and despite a blip during the pandemic has resumed it's decline. Cherry picked headlines ginning up media narratives don't change that.

Our immigration system is broken, but apparently it will take getting rid of the filibuster for Dems to ever fix it. Republicans have been stonewalling immigration reform for decades now. But boy they love using it to drum up votes... it's all you guys talk about. Nice racket.

Trump's foreign policy has been shockingly pathetic and weak... basically attacking our allies and giving the despots (particularly Putin) everything they ever wanted, no strings attached. The fact that you guys nod along to it is a clear indication how far gone you are... pretty indefensible stuff if you actually care about American national security. Biden has been the opposite of that, a foreign policy Master Class actually.

Obviously abortion is the elephant in the room, though of course you guys don't want it to be. Imagine how upset many conservatives get when some New York liberal who's never seen a gun in person insist that individual states should ban assault weapons or whatever. Now imagine you're most women, listening to you morons have opinions about them being forced to carry a baby. Lol, all I can say is: PLEASE KEEP EXPRESSING YOUR OPINIONS!

Oh yeah, and Trump and his cult are completely un-American, anti-democratic wackos who spend all day fantasizing about civil war and need to be kept as far from the levers of power as possible. There really is no other issue worth discussing that "trumps" that. Soooo yeah.
Smapty, I believe that the Constitution explicitly says certain things. Not said, well... it's left to the States. you know, kind of like the 10th Amendment. For your edification...

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

So, let's take your comment's above (bolded). New York Liberal and guns... we have a nice anecdote for that.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Abortion - Not delegated
Guns - Amendment recognizing the natural rights on Man

Do you think women give a flying fu** about your ridiculous interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, or your inability to recognize their bodily autonomy as a basic human right, something that damn well should be a constitutional right if it isn't covered by other amendments already? Lol, you guys are in the process of finding out.

Sorry, tell us more about rape victims needing a police report and maybe a permission slip from some local politician to get an abortion... in fact, please speak into this megaphone.
Smapty, you know, perhaps you should be careful with your words. You have no idea what some, on this board have gone through. You don't know how close to home these types of arguments are for some people. All I can say is, be careful…

Now, I am a fervent believer in our constitution. I'm sorry, the constitution doesn't have a provision or amendment that covers this issue. So, as clearly stated, this falls to the10th amendment.

Spare me. I was literally quoting barelypure, who was giving his unvarnished opinions on rape victims recently. Funny, I don't remember you asking him to be careful. Must have missed that.

This is just more of your classic "up is down" gaslighting. Pushing abortion to the states and creating opportunities for countless terrible situations for women is exactly what we're trying to prevent. You are the ones who could care less how close to home this stuff is to some people.
I don't think I saw barelypure's post. That said, I really don't care. My point is specific to you. Again, you don't know how close to home these arguments are for some people. Like I said, be careful…

You bawl that people won't debate issues with you, but you continuously demonstrate that you're incapable of that. Within a couple posts you always devolve into some incomprehensible nonsense like this.

If you think I need to be careful pointing out what you believe because it might upset vulnerable people, then I'd say that makes you a pretty awful person, don't you think?
Werewolf
Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

So you believe a woman born as a woman, identifies as a woman, and gave birth to two children is a man?

You can do your research and decide. I've told you the truth re Michael Robinson.........up to you to figure it out for yourself.
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

You can do your research and decide. I've told you the truth re Michael Robinson.........up to you to figure it out for yourself.

No it's actually up to you to prove she identifies as anything other than Michelle Obama, the former first LADY.
Werewolf
LMAO, it's not up to me to prove anything to you or anyone else. You've been exposed to it......ignore it or research it.......its on you my young friend.
Werewolf
The life of a married man.......
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

LMAO, it's not up to me to prove anything to you or anyone else. You've been exposed to it......ignore it or research it.......its on you my young friend.

You made the claim (or posted someone on X that did). Are you sure you're not a Democrat? You're struggling with if Michelle Obama is a man or woman.
Werewolf
LOL. I'm musing that you're being scammed, and the news media will not report it. That they are a loving heterosexual couple with two daughters (not their biological daughters). A charade acted out before the American people. But you don't question why it's not reported...... It's a hoax perpetuated on the American people by the Establishment.
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

LOL. I'm musing that you're being scammed, and the news media will not report it. That they are a loving heterosexual couple with two daughters (not their biological daughters). A charade acted out before the American people. But you don't question why it's not reported...... It's a hoax perpetuated on the American people by the Establishment.

So you don't think the Obama daughters aren't born from Barack and Michelle Obama? Do you also think JFK Jr will be Trump's running mate this time?
Werewolf
Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

So you don't think the Obama daughters aren't born from Barack and Michelle Obama? Do you also think JFK Jr will be Trump's running mate this time?
1. No, there are pics of the real parents. I've shared those pics here before.
2. If JFK Jr were alive, yes.

Wufskins
Werewolf said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

1. No, there are pics of the real parents. I've shared those pics here before.
2. If JFK Jr were alive, yes.

Did they look like Bigfoot?
Werewolf
My man, I don't have time for ya. Good night and try to grow up.
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

My man, I don't have time for ya. Good night and try to grow up.

lol, good night to you. Hope the tooth fairy is good to ya and appreciates inflation and all.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Actually I'm positive nancy. You need things to be bad because you want your guy to win an election, and as you always do you guys are repeating a bunch of bullsh** over and over trying to will it into reality.

But sorry, the economy has basically just had a miracle rebound from the pandemic funk. And crime has been plummeting since the 1990s, and despite a blip during the pandemic has resumed it's decline. Cherry picked headlines ginning up media narratives don't change that.

Our immigration system is broken, but apparently it will take getting rid of the filibuster for Dems to ever fix it. Republicans have been stonewalling immigration reform for decades now. But boy they love using it to drum up votes... it's all you guys talk about. Nice racket.

Trump's foreign policy has been shockingly pathetic and weak... basically attacking our allies and giving the despots (particularly Putin) everything they ever wanted, no strings attached. The fact that you guys nod along to it is a clear indication how far gone you are... pretty indefensible stuff if you actually care about American national security. Biden has been the opposite of that, a foreign policy Master Class actually.

Obviously abortion is the elephant in the room, though of course you guys don't want it to be. Imagine how upset many conservatives get when some New York liberal who's never seen a gun in person insist that individual states should ban assault weapons or whatever. Now imagine you're most women, listening to you morons have opinions about them being forced to carry a baby. Lol, all I can say is: PLEASE KEEP EXPRESSING YOUR OPINIONS!

Oh yeah, and Trump and his cult are completely un-American, anti-democratic wackos who spend all day fantasizing about civil war and need to be kept as far from the levers of power as possible. There really is no other issue worth discussing that "trumps" that. Soooo yeah.
Smapty, I believe that the Constitution explicitly says certain things. Not said, well... it's left to the States. you know, kind of like the 10th Amendment. For your edification...

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

So, let's take your comment's above (bolded). New York Liberal and guns... we have a nice anecdote for that.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Abortion - Not delegated

Do you think women give a flying fu** about your ridiculous interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, or your inability to recognize their bodily autonomy as a basic human right, something that damn well should be a constitutional right if it isn't covered by other amendments already? Lol, you guys are in the process of finding out.

Sorry, tell us more about rape victims needing a police report and maybe a permission slip from some local politician to get an abortion... in fact, please speak into this megaphone.
Smapty, you know, perhaps you should be careful with your words. You have no idea what some, on this board have gone through. You don't know how close to home these types of arguments are for some people. All I can say is, be careful…

Now, I am a fervent believer in our constitution. I'm sorry, the constitution doesn't have a provision or amendment that covers this issue. So, as clearly stated, this falls to the10th amendment.

Spare me. I was literally quoting barelypure, who was giving his unvarnished opinions on rape victims recently. Funny, I don't remember you asking him to be careful. Must have missed that.

This is just more of your classic "up is down" gaslighting. Pushing abortion to the states and creating opportunities for countless terrible situations for women is exactly what we're trying to prevent. You are the ones who could care less how close to home this stuff is to some people.
I don't think I saw barelypure's post. That said, I really don't care. My point is specific to you. Again, you don't know how close to home these arguments are for some people. Like I said, be careful…

You bawl that people won't debate issues with you, but you continuously demonstrate that you're incapable of that. Within a couple posts you always devolve into some incomprehensible nonsense like this.

If you think I need to be careful pointing out what you believe because it might upset vulnerable people, then I'd say that makes you a pretty awful person, don't you think?
That is a sad response! You appear to be a sad person.
caryking
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

What are voters concerned about? AP-Norc Poll 3/21-3/25

85% economy
83% health care
76% crime
69% guns
58% immigration
58% abortion
53% foreign policy
50% climate change

Me, I'd arrange the list a little different as to my concerns. Thankfully where I am crime isn't an issue but because I care about my fellow man I'd have it 2nd. So something like this -
economy, crime, immigration, foreign policy, health care, guns, abortion, climate change

So the things that OANN bangs on 24/7 trying to turn into election issues? Makes perfect sense.
So what's your list, negative nancy
Good luck with that... I really do wish people, like Smapty, would provide their policy opinion, as opposed to pure rhetoric, from their media source.

Yes, I said it Smapty, you appear to be a media regurgitator...

Lol, that's comical. I've probably written 100,000 words here providing my policy opinions. Have you ever seen me link a tweet? Yeah, no.

Aside from occasionally calling for Civil War, you (and BBW, others) are the ones completely incapable of veering off of a talking points script. I've probably asked you a hundred questions where you just quickly change the subject. So please spare me the relentless "up is down" act.
Ask me a policy question and lets go from there...
Smapty, you keep saying I will not debate issues and deflect, right. I'm reposting this again.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

85% economy
83% health care
76% crime
69% guns
58% immigration
58% abortion
53% foreign policy
50% climate change

Me, I'd arrange the list a little different as to my concerns. Thankfully where I am crime isn't an issue but because I care about my fellow man I'd have it 2nd. So something like this -
economy, crime, immigration, foreign policy, health care, guns, abortion, climate change

So the things that OANN bangs on 24/7 trying to turn into election issues? Makes perfect sense.
Good luck with that... I really do wish people, like Smapty, would provide their policy opinion, as opposed to pure rhetoric, from their media source.

Lol, that's comical. I've probably written 100,000 words here providing my policy opinions. Have you ever seen me link a tweet? Yeah, no.

Aside from occasionally calling for Civil War, you (and BBW, others) are the ones completely incapable of veering off of a talking points script. I've probably asked you a hundred questions where you just quickly change the subject. So please spare me the relentless "up is down" act.
Smapty, you keep saying I will not debate issues and deflect, right. I'm reposting this again.

Good luck
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

85% economy
83% health care
76% crime
69% guns
58% immigration
58% abortion
53% foreign policy
50% climate change

Good luck
Thanks. I'm not counting on much…
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

85% economy
83% health care
76% crime
69% guns
58% immigration
58% abortion
53% foreign policy
50% climate change

I literally just tried. Spoiler alert: it took you about 3 minutes to deflect. /facepalm
barelypure
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Abortion - Not delegated

I don't think I saw that post either. To the best of my recollection I said women wanting an abortion due to rape or incest should have a police report filed and the perp arrested, or something along those lines. AFAIK in most communities rape and incest are against the law and those laws need to be followed. This would also weed out those who might claim rape or incest to get an elective abortion. If we're going to take a life then there needs to be consequences. So if that makes me a bad guy for wanting to enforce our laws well...

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

85% economy
83% health care
76% crime
69% guns
58% immigration
58% abortion
53% foreign policy
50% climate change

I literally just tried. Spoiler alert: it took you about 3 minutes to deflect. /facepalm
Smapty, I know you think I'm not a bright person; so, let's just go with that. Please show me the policy question you asked and I will engage...
Wufskins
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

85% economy
83% health care
76% crime
69% guns
58% immigration
58% abortion
53% foreign policy
50% climate change

Smapty, I know you think I'm not a bright person; so, let's just go with that. Please show me the policy question you asked and I will engage...

That's rich. When I asked you to repeat the question you claimed I was dodging, you wanted me to dig thru pages of the thread to find it. Now you want Smapty to repeat the question.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

85% economy
83% health care
76% crime
69% guns
58% immigration
58% abortion
53% foreign policy
50% climate change

That's rich. When I asked you to repeat the question you claimed I was dodging, you wanted me to dig thru pages of the thread to find it. Now you want Smapty to repeat the question.
Yea, that's actually a good point... I think you and I have decided to move on, didn't we? Or, was that not related to the questions deal?
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

85% economy
83% health care
76% crime
69% guns
58% immigration
58% abortion
53% foreign policy
50% climate change

Yea, that's actually a good point... I think you and I have decided to move on, didn't we? Or, was that not related to the questions deal?

I thought the moving on part was you dropping the silly dudette name. I actually don't care what someone I've never met calls me on an anonymous message board. I just thought it was rich when you wanted to cut out the name calling others were engaging in. Carry on.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

85% economy
83% health care
76% crime
69% guns
58% immigration
58% abortion
53% foreign policy
50% climate change

I thought the moving on part was you dropping the silly dudette name. I actually don't care what someone I've never met calls me on an anonymous message board. I just thought it was rich when you wanted to cut out the name calling others were engaging in. Carry on.
all good points...
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Abortion - Not delegated

I don't think I saw that post either. To the best of my recollection I said women wanting an abortion due to rape or incest should have a police report filed and the perp arrested, or something along those lines. AFAIK in most communities rape and incest are against the law and those laws need to be followed. This would also weed out those who might claim rape or incest to get an elective abortion. If we're going to take a life then there needs to be consequences. So if that makes me a bad guy for wanting to enforce our laws well...

For a lot of reasons only about 60% of rapes are even reported to police, and of those that are, only about 50% of those lead to an arrest. So you're calling the rest of them cowards and/or liars... too bad, they deserve to carry the rape baby?

Lol, like I said, please talk about this nonstop until election day. More women need to be hear your opinions!
barelypure
You're trying to obfuscate by including all rapes. Except we're talking about a rape that leads to pregnancy where the woman wants to abort the baby. In those cases yes if we're going to take the life of another person then there needs to be some accounting of those responsible.

If a woman is raped and there is no pregnancy or she decides not to get an abortion than that's her decision. IDK maybe I'm more conscious of taking a life with no consequences than you are.
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

You're trying to obfuscate by including all rapes. Except we're talking about a rape that leads to pregnancy where the woman wants to abort the baby. In those cases yes if we're going to take the life of another person then there needs to be some accounting of those responsible.

If a woman is raped and there is no pregnancy or she decides not to get an abortion than that's her decision. IDK maybe I'm more conscious of taking a life with no consequences than you are.
Actually, you're much worse. I don't believe it's a "life" until later in the process. You seem to believe it's a life much much earlier, which would make abortion murder (these are "beliefs", not "facts"). So you're saying that before 24 weeks something you consider murder is acceptable sometimes?

So YOU are advocating murders. I'm not.

The only two rational positions here are either you think it's murder, in which case ALL abortions (and IVF, etc) should be illegal regardless of the mental/physical suffering of the mother, or you don't think it's murder (until the latest stage of pregnancy), in which case the mother's rights to bodily autonomy should certainly come first.
hokiewolf
A real living breathing definition of irony

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
"A pic is worth a thousand words" it's been said.
Werewolf
General Flynn and family, formerly Democrats...........an American story.

Wufskins
I thought Republicans said parents should be involved in their children's education?
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

Actually, you're much worse. I don't believe it's a "life" until later in the process. You seem to believe it's a life much much earlier, which would make abortion murder (these are "beliefs", not "facts"). So you're saying that before 24 weeks something you consider murder is acceptable sometimes?

So YOU are advocating murders. I'm not.

The only two rational positions here are either you think it's murder, in which case ALL abortions (and IVF, etc) should be illegal regardless of the mental/physical suffering of the mother, or you don't think it's murder (until the latest stage of pregnancy), in which case the mother's rights to bodily autonomy should certainly come first.
You're putting words in my mouth and coming up with the wrong conclusion to make your ideas sound better. When does a zygote become an embryo become a fetus become a human? IOW when the abortion takes place is whether it's murder or not.

We can start with if the abortion fails and the baby is delivered live and then the decision is made to abort is that murder and work backwards.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.