In other news…

44,059 Views | 887 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A helluva resemblance don't you think?

Werewolf
......and to the contrary........
barelypure
Now that ISIS has attacked a concert hall in Moscow killing 40 maybe Joe should reach out to Putin to form a coalition to remove ISIS and associated groups for good. A spirit of cooperation might bring us together and maybe find some common ground on the Ukraine problem.
caryking
barelypure said:

Now that ISIS has attacked a concert hall in Moscow killing 40 maybe Joe should reach out to Putin to form a coalition to remove ISIS and associated groups for good. A spirit of cooperation might bring us together and maybe find some common ground on the Ukraine problem.

I literally haven't read and/or seen anything on this…. What the heck happened?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
A attack yesterday at a concert hall outside of Moscow. Horrible situation. ISIS is claiming the attack.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

A attack yesterday at a concert hall yesterday outside of Moscow. Horrible situation. ISIS is claiming the attack.

We do have a common enemy.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
Now seeing at least 133 dead.
Werewolf
we will soon learn who created and manages ISIS.

Sheeple are not ready
Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

Far more Muslims live within the Russian Federation proper than in the U.S. with its own rapidly growing Islamic population. I'm not sure of the state of the relationship between those people and the Russian central government which has basically embraced Russian orthodoxy as the state religion. But after yesterdays attack, I've gotten interested and started reading up on the state of Islamic insurgencies within Russia. Dagestan is a good example of a potential flashpoint that could tie down Russian military/police assets.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

we will soon learn who created and manages ISIS.

Sheeple are not ready

Every single event that occurs is a conspiracy .
WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

barelypure said:

Far more Muslims live within the Russian Federation proper than in the U.S. with its own rapidly growing Islamic population. I'm not sure of the state of the relationship between those people and the Russian central government which has basically embraced Russian orthodoxy as the state religion. But after yesterdays attack, I've gotten interested and started reading up on the state of Islamic insurgencies within Russia. Dagestan is a good example of a potential flashpoint that could tie down Russian military/police assets.

Putin would love for it to be a Ukrainian orchestration, and he may still use the attack to bolster support for that war.

Russia knows who it was. US warned them a week or so ago about an attack. Most likely some Islamic group on their southern periphery.
Werewolf
I saw that........we'll see if it pans out.....I doubt it. I think it's more of a CIA cover warning.....gives em' cover. The proof will be in the pudding.
caryking
Werewolf said:

I saw that........we'll see if it pans out.....I doubt it. I think it's more of a CIA cover warning.....gives em' cover. The proof will be in the pudding.
It's funny, I'm in NYC right now and my Uber driver was from Ukraine. His father was Russian and his mother was Ukrainian…. Wow, he had some interesting thoughts. He certainly didn't talk about the CIA; however, he was not too kind to our current president.

Edit: well, I wasn't planning on NC State being in the tournament when this was scheduled and I will not be in my place, I've watched all the games; so, I hope I don't jinx us…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

barelypure said:

Putin would love for it to be a Ukrainian orchestration, and he may still use the attack to bolster support for that war.

Russia knows who it was. US warned them a week or so ago about an attack. Most likely some Islamic group on their southern periphery.
I'm sure he will, and I'm sure he'll find enough people stupid enough to believe that the attackers made it through the Donbas war zone or the heavily entrenched Russian forces north of Kharkiv and then onward to Moscow.
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

It's funny, I'm in NYC right now and my Uber driver was from Ukraine. His father was Russian and his mother was Ukrainian…. Wow, he had some interesting thoughts. He certainly didn't talk about the CIA; however, he was not too kind to our current president.

Edit: well, I wasn't planning on NC State being in the tournament when this was scheduled and I will not be in my place, I've watched all the games; so, I hope I don't jinx us…

I've adopted this phrase from the movie "Friday Night Lights"

Ain't no curses
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I've adopted this phrase from the movie "Friday Night Lights"

Ain't no curses
Yea, you are right…. That said, it's easy to get onto those superstitious mindsets..

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
Santa Rosa County, Florida is definitely not #SieveCountry.

Werewolf
I put this here so a few of you sheeple will have to see it. You won't look at the two other threads, you're not man enough......do I need to call your names?

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
barelypure
Assange should be vindicated. Wikileaks wasn't even 1st to release the docs Manning stole. That honor goes to John Young who released the full unredacted version. And yet he's never been charged. Why, because he's a nobody with very little reach.

I hate that Assange didn't stand up to them from the beginning rather than running away. He should have gone the Daniel Ellsberg route and fought this all the way to the Supreme Court. It's also interesting that Ellsberg has a copy of the material, which is just as illegal, given to him by Assange just in case he failed on releasing the docs then Ellsberg could.
Werewolf
barelypure said:

Assange should be vindicated. Wikileaks wasn't even 1st to release the docs Manning stole. That honor goes to John Young who released the full unredacted version. And yet he's never been charged. Why, because he's a nobody with very little reach.

I hate that Assange didn't stand up to them from the beginning rather than running away. He should have gone the Daniel Ellsberg route and fought this all the way to the Supreme Court. It's also interesting that Ellsberg has a copy of the material, which is just as illegal, given to him by Assange just in case he failed on releasing the docs then Ellsberg could.

You know much more than I do. I was late to this story and never have taken the time to catch up on some of the details prior to his fleeing.
caryking
barelypure said:

Yea, I wished Trump would have pardon Assange. That said, I don't know what he knows that made him pass…

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf
Werewolf said:

Looks like he is snoozing (whoever he is).
Guess we missed the Richard cutting part.
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
barelypure

So what happens when a massive hail storm meets a solar farm? We now have video out of Damon, Texas which is located southwest of Houston that shows us. A massive hail storm went through the area on March 24 and pummeled the area. Including solar farms.
In addition to solar farms in Damon being hit, ABC 13 reports that solar farms in Fort Bend County near Damon were also hit and neighbors are now worried about the chemicals that leaked from those panels. The owner of Fighting Jays Solar Farm in Guy described the damage to the solar panels.

Read More: VIDEO: Hailstorm Destroys Massive Solar Farm In Texas | https://kfyo.com/video-hailstorm-destroys-massive-solar-farm-in-texas/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Werewolf
Werewolf
Regarding upcoming events and the actual date of the resurrection of Christ, take notice of the upcoming eclipse.

Werewolf
^ As we know, the Catholic Church and Protestants celebrate Resurrection on different Sundays. Which begs the question, where and when did the Easter Egg roll begin?

Werewolf
Food for thought fellas...........

Werewolf
waynecountywolf
barelypure said:

So what happens when a massive hail storm meets a solar farm? We now have video out of Damon, Texas which is located southwest of Houston that shows us. A massive hail storm went through the area on March 24 and pummeled the area. Including solar farms.
In addition to solar farms in Damon being hit, ABC 13 reports that solar farms in Fort Bend County near Damon were also hit and neighbors are now worried about the chemicals that leaked from those panels. The owner of Fighting Jays Solar Farm in Guy described the damage to the solar panels.

Read More: VIDEO: Hailstorm Destroys Massive Solar Farm In Texas | https://kfyo.com/video-hailstorm-destroys-massive-solar-farm-in-texas/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Safelite repair....Safelite replace.
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
barelypure
Werewolf said:

Food for thought fellas...........

Now do the red heifer. Some think it could be soon.
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.