In other news…

44,157 Views | 888 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tremendous

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
It had to be this way.........

Werewolf
#Devolution #WWG1WGAll
Werewolf
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Other then the fact that this lady can't pronounce cayenne correctly, how can anything be both a blood clotted and also a blood thinner as she claims?
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Other then the fact that this lady can't pronounce cayenne correctly, how can anything be both a blood clotted and also a blood thinner as she claims?

Taking any medical advice from the endless army of YouTube crackpots and swindlers is essentially volunteering to thin your stupid out of the herd.
Werewolf
A lot of crazy no fly zones along the Tropic of Cancer .......all the way around the globe........and then the entire cap of the north pole/artic area. Per Monkey Werx, never seen this before. Also, tracking a spacecraft generally along the WEstern Divide of the Canada/USy - traveling at altitude of 70,000 ft and at a speed of Mach 14 (10,000+ mph). Too low to be a satellite.......possibly a new military ReCon jet. Unusually high volumes of refueling aircraft up........those necesssary for fighter jets........over southern border and off SE corner of FL.
Werewolf
How unusual ....but why? ;-)
Werewolf
Werewolf
This Jewish dude provides some truth........but you go right back burying your head in the sand.
Werewolf
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC
I wish I never stumbled on some of these Water Cooler threads. Absolute insane conspiracy theory BS.
hokiewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

I wish I never stumbled on some of these Water Cooler threads. Absolute insane conspiracy theory BS.
It's just basically two people, who have demonstrated over the last two weeks their right wing antisemitism on numerous threads. It's disappointing that it continues unchallenged by the majority here.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

It's just basically two people, who have demonstrated over the last two weeks their right wing antisemitism on numerous threads. It's disappointing that it continues unchallenged by the majority here.

The "insane conspiracy theory BS" is a regular feature in many threads around here, because unfortunately modern conservatives can't exist without it. There's almost nothing they believe any more that's grounded in anything verifiable.

But yeah, the raging antisemitism definitely took it to the next level of grotesque. Sadly, given some of the conversations I've had here I'm not surprised at all that almost none of the WC regulars pushed back.

I'm honestly most disappointed, though, to find out that there really is no moderation of the Water Cooler at all... seems like a terrible thing to associate your business with. I wonder if James would similarly tolerate pictures of black people hanging from trees eating bananas or whatever, because we've had the anti-Jewish equivalent here for a while without a peep.
Werewolf
What's this Q character talking about. What you talkin' bout WIllis.......

TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Were obviously, and just so I know, who are you counting as the 2nd?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Were obviously, and just so I know, who are you counting as the 2nd?
We've missed you brother. Have you seen this one? More Were conspiracy.....LOL U gotta turn that FoxNEWs Brett Baier **** off........or you're never gonna understand how badly you're brainwashed. Of course, neither of these two is the real Joe Biden either. Joe Biden is no longer with us..........Trump's hinted at this before.

Werewolf
A crescendo of truth for ole Stormie. While Michael...I mean Michelle.....very much like the Joe on the right above, has two.......ole Barry...I mean Barack, is pointing to one big real truth in the pic. Stormie, admit you're being hoodoo'd.......you'll have to admit it sooner or later. Just like the virus, the PCR test, the mask and the jabs.

hokiewolf
GP
Oldsouljer
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

The "insane conspiracy theory BS" is a regular feature in many threads around here, because unfortunately modern conservatives can't exist without it. There's almost nothing they believe any more that's grounded in anything verifiable.

But yeah, the raging antisemitism definitely took it to the next level of grotesque. Sadly, given some of the conversations I've had here I'm not surprised at all that almost none of the WC regulars pushed back.

I'm honestly most disappointed, though, to find out that there really is no moderation of the Water Cooler at all... seems like a terrible thing to associate your business with. I wonder if James would similarly tolerate pictures of black people hanging from trees eating bananas or whatever, because we've had the anti-Jewish equivalent here for a while without a peep.
Dave Doeren's football program is a greater risk to James' business. And the regulars have only pushed back to the extent that there's anything to push back against. There's more general lunacy here than specific antisemitism and life's too short to waste on rebuking that nonsense.
Werewolf
Reportedly 85% of the Israeli population believes there was an Israeli military standdown that allowed the intrusion and attack.
jkpackfan
I've found the ignore button works great so if you don't like a poster or are offended by their posts put ''em on ignore. I do not condone all of Weres posts but I'm not a mod and he's a big boy. Also I didn't take his posts as a shot at the Jewish people as a whole just their government…perhaps I'm wrong and if so then I definitely condemn them.

Oldsouljer
jkpackfan said:

I've found the ignore button works great so if you don't like a poster or are offended by their posts put ''em on ignore. I do not condone all of Weres posts but I'm not a mod and he's a big boy. Also I didn't take his posts as a shot at the Jewish people as a whole just their government…perhaps I'm wrong and if so then I definitely condemn them.

Agreed.
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

I'm attempting to bring light to the corruption of the Israeli Govt and who really pulls the strings there....... just as I similarly attempt to bring light to the corruption of the US Govt and who really pull the strings here.

Notice I said US govt. We'll learn a lot about the year of 1871 in the coming months. I also think we learn that the Mossad controls Hamas.......we'll see.
caryking
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

I'm attempting to bring light to the corruption of the Israeli Govt and who really pulls the strings there....... just as I similarly attempt to bring light to the corruption of the US Govt and who really pull the strings here.

Notice I said US govt. We'll learn a lot about the year of 1871 in the coming months. I also think we learn that the Mossad controls Hamas.......we'll see.

Were, we all know the US Govt is corrupt (well, most here) and the idea of the Israeli Govt being corrupt shouldn't surprise those same people…

That said, man, you really need to stop gumming up the threads…. I know I've asked this before and you slowed down a lot; however, you are on hyper mode.

I don't have you on ignore and really don't want to, so, please ease up…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Well, when it comes to corruption, the Israeli people seem to agree with you, as witness the borderline mass insurrection when Bibi and company attempted to restrict the Israeli court system.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Were, we all know the US Govt is corrupt (well, most here) and the idea of the Israeli Govt being corrupt shouldn't surprise those same people…

That said, man, you really need to stop gumming up the threads…. I know I've asked this before and you slowed down a lot; however, you are on hyper mode.

Debate Sieve and that other dude all you want. You and the other dude is entertainment for me......u still love herding cats. I gave you guys a bunch of stuff to contemplate.......you don't have to believe any of it. But it will be in the back of your mind over the coming weeks and months.........maybe it helps connect some dots.

Arguing what you heard on FoxNews with what Sieve heard on CNN.......is simply debating within a matrix of a controlled narrative. You know better but continue to drift back......that's why I"m accusing you - right now - of continuing to watch FoxNews. LOL, just a little fun .... U r a patriot fo sho.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Well, when it comes to corruption, the Israeli people seem to agree with you, as witness the borderline mass insurrection when Bibi and company attempted to restrict the Israeli court system.
Exactly. And that's why this may be simply a distraction for the time......but a much greater distraction is in play. One of those cataclysmic types.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Debate Sieve and that other dude all you want. You and the other dude is entertainment for me......u still love herding cats. I gave you guys a bunch of stuff to contemplate.......you don't have to believe any of it. But it will be in the back of your mind over the coming weeks and months.........maybe it helps connect some dots. Arguing what you heard on FoxNews with what Sieve heard on CNN.......is simply debating within a matrix of a controlled narrative. You know better but continue to drift back......that's why I"m accusing you - right now - of continuing to watch FoxNews. LOL, just a little fun U r a patriot fo sho.
Were, I think you're missing the point…. Perhaps you're right on all this stuff…. I don't know. The problem is the gumming up of post.

I'm not here to debate the things you post; rather, I don't think they are constructive. If any of the stuff, you've posted, comes true, then it will be a shock for a lot of people. I don't think your post are going to change peoples minds; actually, they guarantee you being labeled a conspiracy theorist.

BTW, I haven't watched a single thing on or from FoxNews in close to a year now. I find them to be part of the problem. For me, I focus on the things that affect my life. First, the economy and that includes the abundance of spending by both parties, in congress…. After that, it's a distant second…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
call it binge posting. I find something that leads to something else that supports the 1st one .....and so on n so 5th.......

I could give a rat's ass if anyone believes anything I post. Down the road, if they've heard something similar consistent with something I've posted then its not a total shock. For instance, the 1917 commitment to the Rothschild. For instance, the several claims that Mossad created Hamas. For instance, the photos of the "No Name" with ISIS leadership. For instance, the connection of our SOS to Ghislane Maxwell.

And to think we cannot bring ourselves to understand the degree of when it comes to Barry and Michael. And we've got a couple of guys walking around with masks on .....as Joseph R Biden. And we can't come to terms what all this really means.......big picture. How about you Cary, Is Michelle really MIchael? Is Barry gay or bi....or is he married to a biological woman named Michelle.

Barack and MIchelle .....the ultimate political chicanery.

How about Joseph R Biden? Is it Joe .......Yes or NO? If the answer is "NO" what's that mean, big picture?

I guess we can always find distractions that allow us not to contemplate. Do we have any distractions? These are also called false flags.........real but created for purpose......
caryking
Werewolf said:

call it binge posting. I find something that leads to something else that supports the 1st one .....and so on n so 5th.......

I could give a rat's ass if anyone believes anything I post. Down the road, if they've heard something similar consistent with something I've posted then its not a total shock. For instance, the 1917 commitment to the Rothschild. For instance, the several claims that Mossad created Hamas. For instance, the photos of the "No Name" with ISIS leadership. For instance, the connection of our SOS to Ghislane Maxwell.

And to think we cannot bring ourselves to understand the degree of when it comes to Barry and Michael. And we've got a couple of guys walking around with masks on .....as Joseph R Biden. And we can't come to terms what all this really means.......big picture. How about you Cary, Is Michelle really MIchael? Is Barry gay or bi....or is he married to a biological woman named Michelle.

Barack and MIchelle .....the ultimate political chicanery.

How about Joseph R Biden? Is it Joe .......Yes or NO? If the answer is "NO" what's that mean, big picture?

I guess we can always find distractions that allow us not to contemplate. Do we have any distractions? These are also called false flags.........real but created for purpose......

Like I said above… you might be right…. Make room that you might be wrong. I do that so I don't drive myself crazy with all these possibilities…

We can control a lot of this by controlling the purse…. Cut off the funding for the majority of our government and we will see changes happening quickly. We know the Dems don't want any cuts; unfortunately, a majority of Republicans don't want it either…

That's the real battle we have… our own party!!!

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.