In other news…

41,670 Views | 860 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Wufskins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So I can't have an opinion on the topic because I don't live in Idaho?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

So I can't have an opinion on the topic because I don't live in Idaho?
I was told at another place with trans athletes, that since it didn't effect my kids, why should I care? Something to the effect, that why worry? I was blowing it out of proportion.
Wufskins
So we're even?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

So we're even?
Works both ways not?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

So we're even?
Works both ways not?

That posters on a msg board will make a stupid opinion to try to prove a point? Absolutely.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

So we're even?
Works both ways not?

That posters on a msg board will make a stupid opinion to try to prove a point? Absolutely.
Just saying, that I was told, I was making a big deal out of nothing. I believe, other posters with same concerns, were called out as well. So what makes this any different? You don't live in Idaho, so why worry? Why the call for a civil discussion now? And yes, posters make a lot of wild points all the time.
Wufskins
You'd have a point if it were me that told you not to worry bout the trans stuff. But i didn't.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

You'd have a point if it were me that told you not to worry bout the trans stuff. But i didn't.
Agree, you did not. Look, I personally think the law is dumb. I'm just trying to point out how different views are looked at. My views on this issue are well documented here.
Wufskins
And I agree whoever made that comment to you was just as dumb as Were was to make it to me.
hokiewolf
I hate debating the 0.0000001% what about this argument against anything it's absolutely disingenuous to pretend that's an every day occurrence to drum up outrage. Happens with abortion, trans rights, guns. Just be reasonable. Geez
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

I hate debating the 0.0000001% what about this argument against anything it's absolutely disingenuous to pretend that's an every day occurrence to drum up outrage. Happens with abortion, trans rights, guns. Just be reasonable. Geez

Abortion is a issue going into this election year.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

And I agree whoever made that comment to you was just as dumb as Were was to make it to me.

No problem
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

Abortion is an issue going into this election year.
for loess then 5% of the voters, yes.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

Abortion is an issue going into this election year.
for loess then 5% of the voters, yes.

We are going to find out.
Wufskins
Yea that's a wee bit low.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

So we're even?
Works both ways not?

Just saying, that I was told, I was making a big deal out of nothing. I believe, other posters with same concerns, were called out as well. So what makes this any different? You don't live in Idaho, so why worry? Why the call for a civil discussion now? And yes, posters make a lot of wild points all the time.
The founding fathers created a republic. In American political discourse, states' rights are political powers held for the state governments rather than the federal government according to the United States Constitution, reflecting especially the enumerated powers of Congress and the Tenth Amendment. The enumerated powers that are listed in the Constitution include exclusive federal powers, as well as concurrent powers that are shared with the states, and all of those powers are contrasted with the reserved powersalso called states' rights that only the states possess.

If not specifically called out in the US Constitution as a federal power, its a states power.

You can get your panties in a wad about whatever you want......but Idaho's state govt should establish laws for Idaho. Idaho voters can change their representation to affect changes laws as they see fit.
Wufskins
Guess we'll see in Florida. Wanna bet what happens there Were?
Werewolf
"The sheep spend their whole lives fearing the wolf only to be eaten by the shepherd"

Alex Finlay
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Guess we'll see in Florida. Wanna bet what happens there Were?

Florida is the state I'll have my eyes on.
Werewolf
Our state of affairs.
Werewolf
and it was just a coincidence...............

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.