In other news…

44,121 Views | 888 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
#Sieve, these are 10 lies. You know how I know it? Because #theSieve and #theHoak haven't heard about any of em'.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
I watched these videos at the time.

Werewolf
A few words spoken by Trump a few days ago during his speech in Houston. ;-)

Werewolf

for a few years now.
Werewolf
Hey #Sieve, HRC was right on this one.

Werewolf
We will get to be lMarxists whether some of us want to or not. Sieve is gonna be like Chris Mathews stiff with ths great news

caryking
Man… the world is screwed up…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
It would be comical if it wasn't so damn serious. We all have children and grandchildren to protect from these people. I think we pull a rabbit out of the hat as a Republic but its gonna be a close call.
Werewolf
hokiewolf
caryking said:

it's actually pretty simple. One candidate chose to continue to toe the line of 2020 election denying to get Trumps endorsement and the other two candidates didn't.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

it's actually pretty simple. One candidate chose to continue to toe the line of 2020 election denying to get Trumps endorsement and the other two candidates didn't.
Hokie, that is excellent analysis…

Joe Biden
caryking
Folks, this couldn't happen to a better company. BlackRock created this non-sense with all their pushing of DEI and ESG stuff into corporations…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Every once in a while I realize that most of you have not read the Q drops and must be very confused when they are referenced. Today is a bit of a quiet day. Take the plunge.

There are nearly 5,000 posts, but if you start at the first one and read them in order through about 150 you will get the gist.

The link will take you to the site I use.

qposts.online (https://qposts.online/)
4966 posts
Werewolf
Oooh the things going on behind the scenes..........thousands of times bigger than D vrs R.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Oooh the things going on behind the scenes..........thousands of times bigger than D vrs R.

I love that they included a picture of General Donald "Bonespurs" Trump, seen here crossing the Potomac to dodge the draft.
Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf
Here's another scenario. ....remember the two snipers shooting people at random from the trunk of a car? Finally caught them sleeping at a Interstate rest area I think it was. Southern border wide open and all these CCP sabateurs and Islamic extremist cells come in.......they can do a helluva lot of damage as snipers on interstates, freeways, etc. Think about 10,000 of these as snipers or sabateurs. We're in for some excitement............
Werewolf
caryking
This journalist, not Piers, did one of the most amazing analyses I've ever heard…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Many distractions across the globe, I wonder what's really happening of significance
Werewolf
Something to think about.........
Oldsouljer
I doubt I'll devote much time to thinking about it. Reminds me of my younger days out in Hawaii when this other GI kept insisting to me that "Stairway to heaven" when played backward, says "I love the Devil."
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

I doubt I'll devote much time to thinking about it. Reminds me of my younger days out in Hawaii when this other GI kept insisting to me that "Stairway to heaven" when played backward, says "I love the Devil."
Lol. That one goes all the way back to the early 80's... hell, maybe late 70's even. I'm sure that many a good album was ruined by some dumbass trying to play it backwards.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

I'll devote awareness to it.........I think we learn much more about this over the coming years. I wallowed in sin for most of my adolescent and early adult years......haha. Looking back; music, the club scene and 'Hollywood' was a huge influence.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Lol. That one goes all the way back to the early 80's... hell, maybe late 70's even. I'm sure that many a good album was ruined by some dumbass trying to play it backwards.
I'm not clear exactly on how one actually plays it backward.
Werewolf
I paid a whole lot less attention to it way back then ......
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

It was by spinning the record by hand in reverse...
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Of course! It's so obvious that I had to think there's more to it than that. And yeah, totally moronic.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Of course! It's so obvious that I had to think there's more to it than that. And yeah, totally moronic.
I tried it, in my youth, and there's nothing when played backwards…

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.