In other news…

44,051 Views | 887 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Behind our lines…..and embedded.

C'est la vie

Look at this news article from The Daily Caller: Illegal Biolab Discovered In California Tied To Chinese Medical Firms

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
sunday standard kenyan-born - Bing images

Glad that snopes.com has straightened this out for us.

However, the Associated Press made no such reference; the identification of Barack Obama as "Kenyan-born" was added to the Sunday Standard 's version of the AP story by someone else (who misspelled the politician's given name as "Barrack" in the process) and is apparently unique to that publication.
AP Reports Obama as 'Kenyan-Born' | Snopes.com

www.snopes.com/fact-check/trip-wire/

Werewolf
Some Ann Vandersteel discussion of the Act of 1871, birth certificates, etc. You might find it interesting and shocking.
Werewolf
A little secret.........he's got help.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Trump is toast this time!!

Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf
Yep, Tom Cotton belongs in this particular group. #Traitor

Werewolf
Remember that 2017 trip Trump took........including a stop at the Vatican. A lot happened on that trip........a LOT.

The Pope doesn't seem happy does he?

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Remember that 2017 trip Trump took........including a stop at the Vatican. A lot happened on that trip........a LOT.

The Pope doesn't seem happy does he?

Not a late night TV watcher? That was from Jimmy Kimmel
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
A more official pic. Damn, he's devastated. Was it the gold only? No it wasn't, I understand massive volumes of pedophilia evidence and child trafficking/sacrifice was dumped on a huge group of tables in front of the Pope too.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

A more official pic. Damn, he's devastated. Was it the gold only? No it wasn't, I understand massive volumes of pedophilia evidence and child trafficking/sacrifice was dumped on a huge group of tables in front of the Pope too.

I'm sure you believe that with all your precious heart. Bless you
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
#Devolution to avoid a civil war.........by slowly waking up the public at a rate they can deal with and to cast a much wider net by catching the accomplices.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
I find it interesting that as defense experts debate the Chicoms and will they/won't they invade Taiwan, you have to wonder if the communists are on a schedule and if that schedule is disrupted by Mother Nature. Not saying they were on the verge of an attack, and they probably weren't, but it'd be an interesting move when the nation's capitol is underwater.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/beijing-floods-a-look-at-the-shocking-floods-swamping-china-right-now/ar-AA1eDkAz
Werewolf
I sure do wish the World Economic Forum would get in gear and get this One World Govt in place. Introducing UN Troops into our major cities could stop this. Maybe we need a reason to bring in UN Troops like some sort of a civil war if the election theft is revealed and flipped? KInda like a new global pandemic.........it would allow the UN to step in here under the Treaty we have with the WHO ........which our US Senate recently amended to allow for.
Werewolf
Another opportunity may present itself with some sort of economic strife mixed with several million illegal aliens roaming our streets without resources. Shucks guys, it looks like it might be happening already across the pond.

Werewolf
We have it all.

Werewolf
Pay attention, signed Q. #Devolution

Werewolf
What a coincidence!
Werewolf
What presidential candidate said "watch the water"?
Werewolf
I thought Hillary was spelled with two L's......

Werewolf
Good to see the neglected coverage of this by the Mockingbird Media. Some kinda coincidence though.

Werewolf
Werewolf
We have much to learn over the coming years.......

Einstein was once asked how it felt to be the smartest man alive. Einstein's reply was "I don't know, you'll have to ask Nikola Tesla."

Nikola Tesla was not in this for the money or fame. He wanted to give the world free energy and many other inventions for betterment of humanity. If we are to implement free energy in the tradition of Nikola Tesla, then we need to replicate not only his science but also his humanity.

He believed that all people everywhere should have free energy sources.

"Electric Power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need for coal, oil or gas." Nikola Tesla

Werewolf
^

One of Tesla's final gifts to the world was Wardenclyffe tower near New York City, which would directly provide free energy.

The plan was to built many similar towers all around the world, which would provide wireless energy transmission based on the Nikola Tesla's scalar waves. These scalar waves actually work and were tuned to the Earths magnetic field, 7,83hz - The Schumanns Resonance, which is also powerful healing frequency.

However, JP Morgan kicked Nikola Tesla off his land, and demolished his Tower due to late payment?

Was rent far more important to a millionaire than providing the humans on Earth free energy?

I wouldn't go that far but certainly there were more powerful people that told JP Morgan to cut ties with Nikola Tesla, as they realized giving humans free energy can backfire.

Free energy = Independence, freedom from the matrix, freedom to go wherever you want, live offgrid, have heat and electricity, and live your life happily without government interferences.

Join: Special Q Forces (https://t.me/+6IACVpmoXNBkNTM0)
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

What a coincidence!

I detest conspiracy theories because they're noticeably light on proven fact and detract from serious discourse. In this case, there's no mystery, Senator Tuberville wants the military to clean up its act and won't release his hold on all current presidential nominations until they do. And he's under tremendous pressure, particularly from his own party, to cease and desist. I wish we had more caring and far-sighted Senators like Tuberville.
Werewolf
https://x.com/laurenboebert/status/1693260620253069747?s=46&t=X_C4JEAKfTmxooF1OvRGvQ
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

What a coincidence!

I detest conspiracy theories because they're noticeably light on proven fact and detract from serious discourse. In this case, there's no mystery, Senator Tuberville wants the military to clean up its act and won't release his hold on all current presidential nominations until they do. And he's under tremendous pressure, particularly from his own party, to cease and desist. I wish we had more caring and far-sighted Senators like Tuberville.

Tuberville may be the only Republican, in the Senate, that's fighting like Hell, against the insane!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Josh Hawley seem to be doing a fair amt too. Illustrates the extend of corruption and compromise.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Ron Johnson, Ted Cuz, Rand Paul and Josh Hawley seem to be doing a fair amt too. Illustrates the extend of corruption and compromise.
I was thinking primarily of the two Carolina's loser twins, Tillis and Graham.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Josh Hawley seem to be doing a fair amt too. Illustrates the extend of corruption and compromise.
So far, those four talk the talk…. Tuberville is walking the walk.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.