In other news…

62,780 Views | 1107 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Throwing up" has to do with their witnessing the video of HRC and Huma skinning a young 8-9 year old girl alive and then drinking the child's blood. You will have the opportunity to watch this horrendous recording if you can stomach it. It's coming.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Gowdy is a fake Republican. His committee hearing was a sham........he was always controlled opposition. He looks and talks the part of an upstanding patriot......however, he's either 'owned/compromised' or merely 'unscrupulous/corrupt". I think he goes down too in the end.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

"Throwing up" has to do with their witnessing the video of HRC and Huma skinning a young 8-9 year old girl alive and then drinking the child's blood. You will have the opportunity to watch this horrendous recording if you can stomach it. It's coming.

Nearly took em' all out.

Werewolf
Let's see now, does this tip us off on anything? Seems to be a bit of a riddle, any ideas, #Sieve?
Werewolf
In other news, LOL.

Werewolf
LMAO. This one is not nearly as obvious as a few of the others. Actually one that I've struggled with visually.......but this is a fair indicator. #Kissinger #Michael

Werewolf
ncsupack1
Not sure when I had a Pepsi last?
Werewolf
Werewolf
https://resistthemainstream.com/why-over-one-million-united-methodists-ditched-church-overnight/?utm_source=tsr

Resist the Mainstream (https://resistthemainstream.com/why-over-one-million-united-methodists-ditched-church-overnight/?utm_source=newsletter2)

Why Over One Million United Methodists Ditched Church Overnight
This is alarming.
Werewolf
Inside Guantanamo Bay and Camp Justice. Certainly has been a bunch of money spend on new facilities including a 2nd new courthouse. Oh yes, I forgot, a geriatrics facility, too.

ncsupack1

Good
Werewolf
Remember how many times the truth was posted about the so-called COVID19, the PCR test and the deadly jab?
All ignored until after essentially all here had 2 or 3 jabs. The same thing on this little beauty of a red pill. #SheepleForEver

Werewolf
Werewolf
........and yep, the Russians are completely fooled, particularly the KGB. Maybe the CCP will catch on too. :-)
They've got to be looking at the American people and saying "how F'n stupid have those American's gotten over the years?" Aaaah, the charade, how easily the Americans can be duped, they'll suck up with a straw the bulls4it their controlled media serves up. Just think, every single source of news we watch scam you!! They continue to scams you with a tell-a-lie-vision in every household. Just turn the lying bas$ard on and soak that Bulls**** up.

EDIT: yep, this lie or failure to report the truth didn't hurt you..... and quite frankly I could give a rat's a$$ they're both gay/bi.........but just think about this. IF #Sieve's MEDIA had been investigating and reporting the truth on the virus, the phony PCR test and the gene therapy JABS, you would never have taken that experimental s$it into your bloodstream.

Werewolf
If ya know, ya know. ;-0
wolfbreath
Hunter Biden is the first child of a sitting U.S. president ever to be prosecuted and convicted of a crime.
Bockwinkle
wolfbreath said:

Hunter Biden is the first child of a sitting U.S. president ever to be prosecuted and convicted of a crime.

Too bad they didn't find him mentally unfit for trial like they did for "the big guy".
ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

If it happened to Hunter it can happen to anyone….what a rigged justice system….do I have it right? Lol
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

If it happened to Hunter it can happen to anyone….what a rigged justice system….do I have it right? Lol
If "it" is willful ignorance, then YES YOU DO!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

If "it" is willful ignorance, then YES YOU DO!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Just having a little fun on this beautiful afternoon.
ncsupack1

Not sure if I could eat a vegan dog. Each their own.
Werewolf
#daGobbler has got to be excited to see this!!!

Werewolf
See the police cars guarding the containers. Round the clock, 24/7 guarded.
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

The greatest athlete of all time and American legend, Joey Chestnut, can do whatever he wants! His credibility knows no boundaries!
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

The greatest athlete of all time and American legend, Joey Chestnut, can do whatever he wants! His credibility knows no boundaries!

lol I guess not.
Werewolf
A com from several years ago. Means that we have been occupied by a foreign power.

Werewolf
A flag with no stars? What's that mean?

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Guess I'm good then because I find her to be fair and square-ish.
Werewolf
You're old enough to remember the term "pleasantly plump" too.
Oldsouljer
wolfbreath said:

Funny part is, despite the fact I don't think too much of him, I can't help thinking that of all the things he might have been prosecuted for….

Werewolf
there is much much more to the story.........possibly? :-)
Werewolf
Some truth. I know, you don't want to know.

Werewolf
Werewolf
I want you fellas to check our Nancy's eyes. Zoom in and take a close look at the eye brows. Too damn funny.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.