In other news…

97,747 Views | 1344 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

People in general look like slobs. No self confidence.
There's something to be said for that. But I watch these civi war films and I can't figure out how men, or officers at least, went into battle with collars closed, wearing bow ties and blue wool overcoats in July.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

There's something to be said for that. But I watch these civi war films and I can't figure out how men, or officers at least, went into battle with collars closed, wearing bow ties and blue wool overcoats in July.

Funny you say that. I've never understood either. My only thought is that they didn't know the difference. Like they didn't have ac, so maybe that was just life?
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Funny you say that. I've never understood either. My only thought is that they didn't know the difference. Like they didn't have ac, so maybe that was just life?
I spent four years in The Old Guard at Arlington, and for ceremonies year round, we wore winter wool blues (they hold a steam press job and sharp creases and look better than summer weight materiel) in outdoor ceremonies in Washington heat and humidity…but it's bearable knowing in a few hours we'd be showering and wearing shorts and tees.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

I spent four years in The Old Guard at Arlington, and for ceremonies year round, we wore winter wool blues (they hold a steam press job and sharp creases and look better than summer weight materiel) in outdoor ceremonies in Washington heat and humidity…but it's bearable knowing in a few hours we'd be showering and wearing shorts and tees.

Wow, that sounds hot.
barelypure
Alexander Hunter captures the Democrat Party so well as only he can do

Ncsufist
Reports are being leaked that Iran has developed a nuclear weapon. I remember the last time we had this discussion on the other site that some people said they were decades away and that the money we gave them wouldn't do anything.
Werewolf
Jump #Sieve.......before it is TOO LATE.

#DaGobbler, it can't be true... LOL

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
And the TRUTH is to begin RAINING down on the #SHEEPLE heads.

Werewolf
Gonna blow your mind when you learn who Crowley's daughter (or son, is a question) actually is! Oh, what a spell that has been cast on our Nation for the last 60 years.

barelypure
Well in the good news category, Punxsutawney's offspring have been named Sunny and Shadow. Sunny is female and Shadow is male.

barelypure
If you have a little over 13 minutes this speech by Winston Marshall, former banjo player and guitarist for the folk group Mumford & Sons, speaks a lot of truth about populism and how populism is the definition of a democracy. He adds that the Democrat Party is the anti-democracy party. This was a debate between him and Nancy Pelosi at Oxford.

- hers runs a little over 14 minutes

- his response

Werewolf
Yes, I listened to it. It was available from X. Very good and to the chagrin of one our FAVs RINOs here.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Trump interviewed by Chris Wallace several years ago.

Werewolf
TheStorm
^ Good grief.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

^ Good grief.
LOL
Werewolf
Never doubt who's on the side of GOOD and who is on the side of EVIL and CORRUPTION.

Werewolf
barelypure
By now most have seen Apple's new commercial, well here's Samsung's response.

Werewolf
I don't know about the validity of this particular twitter post, but I'm convinced that our technological advancement far exceeds what has been shared with the public.......energy is certainly one of the areas of unshared significant advancement. Watch, it will be true.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Greed and Power breed corruption...........greed in this case. How can we trust our educational institutions and our medical institutions when so readily influenced.

Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

^ Good grief.
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

^ Good grief.
Lmao
ncsupack1
Seeing reports that the Iranian President was involved in a helicopter crash. It is being called a " hard landing ".
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Seeing reports that the Iranian President was involved in a helicopter crash. It is being called a " hard landing ".
The difference between a hard landing and a crash is the difference between being able to walk away from it or not. :B
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

The difference between a hard landing and a crash is the difference between being able to walk away from it or not. :B

The wording was odd. I believe no communication has been established.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

The wording was odd. I believe no communication has been established.
Good posts, both. We're in a global information war........a psych-op from all the players. Who is actually on who's side is not certain. We may sift this out over the coming weeks.
ncsupack1
Looks like it went down in the mountains. Thick fog is hurting efforts. If he didn't make it, things could get interesting.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Looks like it went down in the mountains. Thick fog is hurting efforts. If he didn't make it, things could get interesting.
For sure. The casual news reader knows all about Iran's fights in the Middle East but many do not know that Iran is on the verge of a water war with Afghanistan.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

For sure. The casual news reader knows all about Iran's fights in the Middle East but many do not know that Iran is on the verge of a water war with Afghanistan.

I didn't know that. I know Afghanistan has had too much water here of late, Rainy.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

I didn't know that. I know Afghanistan has had too much water here of late, Rainy.
It's southeastern Iran that needs the water. As I understand it, it's Pakistan and Afghanistan that control the rivers that supply it to Iran. Complicating the picture, there's also a Baluchistan successionist movement in that area creating internal issues for Iran, and I think that either the Taliban or Pakistan or both have been accused of aiding the Baluchis.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's southeastern Iran that needs the water. As I understand it, it's Pakistan and Afghanistan that control the rivers that supply it to Iran. Complicating the picture, there's also a Baluchistan successionist movement in that area creating internal issues for Iran, and I think that either the Taliban or Pakistan or both have been accused of aiding the Baluchis.

Thanks for sharing
Werewolf
The truth will come. Is this the truth?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.