In other news…

49,337 Views | 969 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by jkpackfan
barelypure
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hmmm, wonder who I'm thinking of

barelypure
So the jobs report, are we being intentionally lied to so as to make us think Bidenomics is working when in reality we're being given the Stormy Daniels treatment.

The BLS surveys 600K businesses and for the 3rd quarter it showed payrolls increased by 640,000. But now the BLS has released the Business Employment Dynamics (BED) report and it shows a drop of 192,000 jobs for the 3rd quarter. That's a difference of 832,000 jobs.

The BED report gets its data from the quarterly report some 12 million businesses filings representing ~95% of the workforce. So how is the Biden Administration showing all these jobs being created when they also show we're losing jobs. I suspect these 2 reports come out of different offices and as usual they aren't comparing notes before releasing their data.

Oh, and to reacquaint you with a word we haven't used in a long time, with net jobs being lost, inflation still above ideal and wages being nearly flat that word is stagflation.
barelypure
Gov Kemp, GA, has signed into law that jails will not verify immigration status by checking with ICE and requires jails to enroll in the 287(g) program for ICE to haul off any illegals who land in jail.

It's about time is all I can say.
Werewolf
barelypure said:

So the jobs report, are we being intentionally lied to so as to make us think Bidenomics is working when in reality we're being given the Stormy Daniels treatment.

The BLS surveys 600K businesses and for the 3rd quarter it showed payrolls increased by 640,000. But now the BLS has released the Business Employment Dynamics (BED) report and it shows a drop of 192,000 jobs for the 3rd quarter. That's a difference of 832,000 jobs.

The BED report gets its data from the quarterly report some 12 million businesses filings representing ~95% of the workforce. So how is the Biden Administration showing all these jobs being created when they also show we're losing jobs. I suspect these 2 reports come out of different offices and as usual they aren't comparing notes before releasing their data.

Oh, and to reacquaint you with a word we haven't used in a long time, with net jobs being lost, inflation still above ideal and wages being nearly flat that word is stagflation.
They told us COVID was very deadly, to social distance and mask up, they told us Ivermectin and Hydroxy were dangerous and didn't work and they told us the COVID jabs would prevent us from getting the virus. Yep, they'd never lie or misrepresent the jobs #'s.
Werewolf
Ooooh, the mighty struggle many are unable to come to terms with.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Exclusive: Inside the Military's Secret Undercover Army (newsweek.com)
Werewolf
Preparatory ......conditioning.

A left hook or a right cross.........led by the jab? But what really hit me?

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Preparatory ......conditioning.

A left hook or a right cross.........led by the jab? But what really hit me?

So IPS and Bitcoin are about to go bye bye?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
RINO member of the UNIPARTY at work.

Werewolf
Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy or #Foreskin, were you in attendance?

Wufskins
You narrated the audio of this book. This woman keeps digging. Maybe she has a few more pets to bury.

Wufskins
Also, she apparently visits the same awful plastic surgeon that Donny Jr's main squeeze does.

ncsupack1
Some folks try so hard to look so bad. She isn't the first nor the last.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

I guess she doesn't always make the right call when faced with those difficult decisions. The pic on the left that of an attractive woman. The pic on the right, while she is still attractive, looks like a plastic Barbie doll.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

I guess she doesn't always make the right call when faced with those difficult decisions. The pic on the left that of an attractive woman. The pic on the right, while she is still attractive, looks like a plastic Barbie doll.
Agree, the pic on the right looks bad. Did some digging around, the second pic is somewhat miss leading. But looks like she has had some work.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree, the pic on the right looks bad. Did some digging around, the second pic is somewhat miss leading. But looks like she has had some work.

She's catching heat for doing an infomercial for a dentist in Texas.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kristi-noem-south-dakota-gov-lawsuit-viral-dental-endorsement-video-smile-texas/
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kristi-noem-south-dakota-gov-lawsuit-viral-dental-endorsement-video-smile-texas/
Speaking of catching heat, I noticed that a lot on the right are calling her out for the dog killing. Including some far right and popular folks.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Speaking of catching heat, I noticed that a lot on the right are calling her out for the dog killing. Including some far right and popular folks.

Yep, one of the few things the left and right agree on. Don't f with innocent dogs. Her stance on abortion was already problematic, she just dug her own grave with that idiotic story. Again, I'd fire her publicist for allowing that in her book. Of course she is on her victim tour now and it isn't off to a good start.
ncsupack1
Agree. Not a smart move.
caryking
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yep, one of the few things the left and right agree on. Don't f with innocent dogs. Her stance on abortion was already problematic, she just dug her own grave with that idiotic story. Again, I'd fire her publicist for allowing that in her book. Of course she is on her victim tour now and it isn't off to a good start.
Even though the dog story was probably not as bad as the media is making it out to be, she has definitely created a stained look for herself. I hate that because I really liked her, at one point. She started to lose support, by me, when she handled the men, in women's sports, thing very sloppily…
caryking
Werewolf said:

#Sieve, #Nappy or #Foreskin, were you in attendance?

I could see Smapty being one of these triggered souls…
caryking
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Somebody please enlighten me about this one being an issue…. Did she get paid and didn't disclose the arrangement?
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Even though the dog story was probably not as bad as the media is making it out to be, she has definitely created a stained look for herself. I hate that because I really liked her, at one point. She started to lose support, by me, when she handled the men, in women's sports, thing very sloppily…

Not as bad as the media made it out to be? They simply used the quote from the book. How did they make it worse?
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Somebody please enlighten me about this one being an issue…. Did she get paid and didn't disclose the arrangement?

It's right there in the linked article.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's right there in the linked article.
I read the article.. it's a flawed article with some of the innuendos. Again, I say… please enlighten me about this one being a; issue…
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Not as bad as the media made it out to be? They simply used the quote from the book. How did they make it worse?
They created a narrative that she now has to respond to…. A more trustworthy way is for them to ask questions as opposed to creating the story. News networks do more story telling than reporting.

Now, I don't, think this story is a good one for her, at all…. That said, only she knows the truth of why.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

They created a narrative that she now has to respond to…. A more trustworthy way is for them to ask questions as opposed to creating the story. News networks do more story telling than reporting.

Now, I don't, think this story is a good one for her, at all…. That said, only she knows the truth of why.

I'm not trying to argue here but that was dumb to have that in a book. There are some far right people who are even going after her. Gotta be smarter than that if you are her.
TheStorm
It doesn't matter. She's not going to be the VP pick anyway...
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm not trying to argue here but that was dumb to have that in a book. There are some far right people who are even going after her. Gotta be smarter than that if you are her.
Unfortunately, in today's society, you need to hide who you are. We should be thanking her for the transparency. Then, we should just ask questions to understand the thinking, of her decision. No, we condemn first, then try and ask questions.

Understand, I think most media does the same thing. It's why I don't watch FoxNews any longer. They do the same thing, just in a way, that I typically align with.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Unfortunately, in today's society, you need to hide who you are. We should be thanking her for the transparency. Then, we should just ask questions to understand the thinking, of her decision. No, we condemn first, then try and ask questions.

Understand, I think most media does the same thing. It's why I don't watch FoxNews any longer. They do the same thing, just in a way, that I typically align with.

And with that said, she needs to be aware of that. That's how you win unfortunately. People love dogs, they don't care about the whys…. They just know that she shot a pup.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.